A Night to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock laying flat against his abdomen, Catherine surprisingly licked his glans a couple of times, moaning an "Mmmm," before grabbing it and standing it up. Those same few inches she had initially exposed were now in her mouth. Again, oral sex is not something he would have expected from her—but he wasn't complaining. Her lips moved up and down his shaft slowly, coating it in a thick layer of her saliva.

He was, at first, disappointed to see that she was not blowing him but rather lubricating his shaft. The disappointment quickly evaporated as she duck-walked forward, never letting go of his cock, until her juicy pussy was directly above. She eased herself down on him . . .

It was the most glorious feeling he had experienced. He watched his hard rod being enveloped into this satiny soft and wet glove. She eased down slowly, then up once and back down where she remained to allow the sensations of their contact to embrace them.

Jack couldn't help but let his cock pulse inside her. Catherine's mystical smile told him she liked it and further prompted her to unbutton his shirt, rocking back and forth on his dick as she did. When she finished with his shirt, she eased off of him—again to his dissatisfaction—to allow him to rise and remove his clothes.

In a compensating gesture, while Jack was standing kicking off his pants and shoes and pulling off his shirt, Catherine grabbed his cock once more and fed it to her hungry mouth. He hips naturally gyrated in a fucking motion in and out of her mouth. Despite his lightheadedness and the effort to keep his eyes open, he glimpsed her free hand working on her pussy.

Pulling him out of her mouth, she jerked his full length with her hand. He used that moment to quickly rip off his socks. Jack bent his knees slightly, gently grabbed her head and tilted it up to meet his lips. His kiss was passionate and intense. He was so embroiled in mania that he had little control of his actions, the influence of the many hours of porn he had watched now taking over.

He moved on to her tits, grabbing each one and kissing, sucking and gently nibbling on each. Catherine moaned her pleasure. Jack raised her up, his mouth constantly making contact with some part of her body. He whimsically turned her around pressing his lips against her back and down to her very round ass cheeks. She grabbed hold of the balcony railing, leaning on it, lifting one leg onto it which opened her holes to him. His tongue danced around her asshole—something he had never done to a woman, but something he didn't think twice about in his sexually charged state—then bathed both holes and the space in between.

Catherine was whimpering loudly now. Jack took that as a sign that she wanted more, so he firmly grabbed his cock that felt a thousand times harder than he had ever experienced, and guided it to her waiting, wanting pussy.

"Oooohhhh," she cried loudly as it easily slipped in.

"Unnnhhhh," Jacked echoed, his knees going weak at the unparalleled sensation. But he quickly shook it off and started slowly pumping, gradually increasing speed.

In her heels, Catherine was just the right height that she could stand while he continued to piston her. She allowed her leg to remain on the railing until Jack reached out for it, cradling her thigh in his arm, his other wrapped around her waist. This allowed her to turn to him where he again nibbled on her nipple briefly before pressing his lips to hers. His plowing was so intense she had to reach out and hold on to the rail with her free hand.

They gazed intently into each other's eyes seeing looks of ecstasy they were certain few others had seen in them.

This standing position was physically tiring for both of them so Catherine eased off and led Jack to sit on the stairs one step down from the top. She pushed his trunk back so he was leaning, resting his elbows on the balcony level. She then straddled him, again lowering herself onto his tool still wet with her juices. It took little assistance for his cock to sniff out her slippery snatch and bury itself. Now squatting with her feet on the same step he was sitting on, she started bouncing up and down.

"Mon Dieu, mon Dieu!" Catherine cried.

Jack had no idea what she was saying, but the tone of her voice clearly indicated her excitement.

He started meeting her thrusts, but like him, she seemed to be so enthralled in passion that she was just doing—not thinking what she was doing. And so, after a short time, she pulled out, turned over and laid back half on his abdomen, half on the step. She grabbed for his cock and shoved it back into her hungry slit. With her legs spread on different steps and her arms holding her up, she was at it again.

Jack liked this position because he could see her face in the throes of rapture and those beautiful breasts being tossed around. It also gave him access to her pussy and he reached down and rubbed the hood of her clit with his left forefinger. He had to use his other arm to hold her steady because in this position, his dick had nearly popped out a couple of times.

Absent-mindedly, Jack sucked on her nearest nipple. He also turned slightly so that her ass was resting on his left thigh. He held her right thigh in the fold of his left arm. They could really work in this position and it wasn't long before she shouted, "Je suis venue!"

Again he didn't know what it meant, but her rapid breathing and strained features told him she was coming. "Oui, oui, oui!"

He knew that meant yes. She exploded drenching his cock in a flood of cum juice. "Come with me," Catherine pleaded.

He was already so close; she didn't have to ask twice. Pumping harder, he was about to let loose until he harshly realized he was not wearing protection. Quickly grabbing his cock, he yanked it out and sprayed her abdomen, a few jets even landing between her tits.

"No, no, leave it in," she urged.

Accepting her instruction without question, he quickly forced it back in to fire off the last couple of bursts. What an incredible orgasm! Like nothing he had ever felt.

Jack kept pumping, and to his utter surprise, he wasn't losing his erection. He had no idea where this newfound libido was coming from, but he went with it. When Catherine realized that he was not through, her eyes grew wide and a wicked grin formed on her lips and she was suddenly just as eager to continue.

He slowed his thrusts and they both looked down in wonder at the sight of his still solid rod coated with a mixture of their white frothy cum. It spurred them on, and even though physically exhausted, Jack somehow found the muscle to lift his mid-section up on the strength of his arms and legs. Catherine leaned back against the wall, her legs spread wide, her right calf draped over his left shoulder, her left jabbing air, holding onto this wild ride until they both exploded again in a satisfying climax—though not as intense as their first.

Jack fell back painfully against the steps. Catherine rolled off of him a bit more carefully. After catching her breath, still panting, she uttered, "You forgot to tell me the most important thing about accountants."

"Oh, what is that?" Jack asked, breathing equally as hard.

"You really know how to make a deposit!"