A Night to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

In this position, Jack picked up the pace and within minutes they were both moaning as they entered the beginning stages of their orgasms. To emphasize how rough she wanted it, Catherine grabbed his hips pulling him into her and pushing him back forcefully. Her cries became louder and the contractions of her pussy around his dick spurred him on. He hosed her with enough semen that his continued thrusts caused it to be forced out, dripping down her crack onto the sofa.

Jack instantly stopped as he realized he was leaving evidence of his visit. He pulled out and attempted to wipe it with his hands.

"Don't worry about it," Catherine said. "After a party like last night, there are similar stains all over." She pulled him to her for a kiss.

While their lips were melding, Jack opened his eyes and happened to catch the time from the clock on the end table. "Oh, God, I've got to get going."

Frowning from the discontinuance of their succulent kiss, Catherine said, "Why? If you're resigning from the company, there's no rush to go back."

Jack's methodical mind kicked in. "There's much to do before we leave. By the way, what time is the flight?"

"Eight p.m."

"I've got to try to get on it."

"I'll take care of that."

"Oh, okay. Thanks. That's one less thing. I've got to see my lawyer to get divorce and settlement matters going, then I've got to hand in my resignation to Peter, than go home to have it out with Sally and pack some things. I should be able to make it to the airport in time."

"You better!"

That brought him down a notch. He smiled. "I'm so glad you feel that way." He hugged her. "I'll try never to disappoint you."

"I know." She started buttoning his shirt. "Now, go. The sooner you take care of all of that, the sooner we can be together."

* * *

Jack's attorney's office was also in the downtown area, so only a slight detour was necessary to visit his old college buddy. Wes had handled all of Jack's legal matters, not that there had been so much; it was simply more about loyalty to an old friend.

Legally, Wes did the right thing and attempted to talk Jack out of it, but not very forcefully, and once the attorney saw that the accountant would not be swayed, Wes the friend was actually glad that Jack was leaving the "bitch." Therefore, most of this brief meeting was spent discussing the last eighteen hours in Jack's life. Wes's only regret was that his friend was leaving the country, so they wouldn't be able to get together for their occasional lunches and their more frequent drinks after work.

The lawyer knew that the CPA was one of the most level-headed men around, so he was not too concerned about the impulsive plans, particularly when one factored in Sally. Wes told Jack not to worry about things, that he would handle it all and would do his best to fight for Jack. Even though they would be separated by a great distance, the two vowed to stay in touch beyond the legal issues.

* * *

Now a man with a purpose, Jack stepped through Marla's office into his. Not surprisingly, she was on her feet and following him before the wind created by his movement died down.

"Must have been a really good cup of coffee," she commented.

With both Catherine and Peter on his mind, Jack turned, "What?" Then realizing what she'd said, he added, "Oh, just had to . . . I need to go see Peter." Jack grabbed the contract from his desk and did an about face.

"I'll let them know you're coming."

"Whatever," Jack mumbled, but he didn't think loud enough for her to hear.

A few minutes later, he strode into the Executive Suite straight toward Peter's huge office.

"Just a minute, Jack," Chelsea said, hanging up the phone, no doubt with Marla. "I'll let him know you're here."

But Jack was already entering Peter's office by the time the executive assistant was on his heels.

"Got a minute, Peter?" Jack asked.

Peter turned from the window he'd been standing in front of peering out on the city.

"I'm sorry, Peter," Chelsea said quickly, he—"

"It's alright," the boss said with a wave of his hand. "What's up, Jack?"

Jack glanced behind him to wait until Chelsea was gone. Apparently sensing ill, she had closed the door, which usually remained open.

Spying the contract in the vice president's hand, Peter asked, "Problem with the contract?" He sat behind his desk, gesturing Jack to take a seat.

"No. I haven't really read it yet." Jack was suddenly nervous, the thought that he'd had incredible sex with the man's wife floating to the forefront of his brain.

"Then, why are you here?" the boss asked with a hint of impatience.

Jack looked past his boss out the window, but the image of Catherine's beautiful naked body stared back at him: those luscious breasts that stood out from her chest with hardly any sag, and her juicy, tasty pussy that he could still feel wrapped around his hard cock. He channeled these thoughts into courage, knowing that to get through these next few minutes would bring him that much closer to those images becoming a permanent reality.

"Sorry, Peter, I . . . I'm handing in my resignation." Just uttering those words was a huge relief.

"You're what?" Peter couldn't believe his ears.

"I said I'm—"

"I heard you. What the hell's going on?"

"Between last night and this morning, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this change and I came to the realization that I needed a bigger change in my life."

"What kind of change?" Peter's voice softened a tad. "Does this have anything to do with the woman you left with last night?"

Jack hesitated. Was there any purpose in lying about that as long as he didn't reveal Catherine's name? Perhaps it was a concept a womanizer like Peter could understand. "Yes, it does."

"Who was she, Jack?" Peter wanted to know.

"Just a woman. It doesn't matter who."

"Oh, but it does," the boss countered. "Few people know this, Jack, but I bring in call girls for these parties because there are a number of guys like you who believe they can't get girls."

The two women Jack had seen sitting with Catherine when he arrived came to mind. Being with her had given him a preoccupation with sex he hadn't had before. His mind visualized one of the females blowing a guy in the bathroom, her soft red lips sliding up and down his saliva-coated shaft, her tongue teasing his pee hole, her hands fondling his balls; then there was the other girl whom he saw being fucked against the window, the man's massive cock pumping her drenched snatch like a machine; and perhaps even the beautiful big-titted woman with the thong and the gorgeous ass who was being chased out when he arrived. It all made sense that they might be professionals. "She's not a call girl."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes."

"What about your wife?"

"She's no wife," Jack said with a grimace. "She's a woman who sucks the life out of me—and I don't mean that in a sexual way."

That got a chuckle from Peter. "I know what you mean."

Jack hoped his boss was just being agreeable and not referring to Catherine. The vice president had little respect for the CEO and his treatment of the French woman as it was.

"So with this new woman it's all about the sex?"

"The sex was good, but it's not all about the sex. I think she's a good woman."

"Look, Jack, I've seen it happen too many times; even from my parties. A guy has a night with a beautiful woman who gives him the kind of sex he doesn't get at home and suddenly he's willing to follow her to the ends of the Earth. Later on, though, she dries up and so does the great sex."

"This one's different."

"They all say that. What other kinds of change are you looking for?"

"I think for this to really work," Jack explained, "for us to really have a new life, we need to start over in a new place."

"So, you're planning on leaving town?"

"Yes."

"Where are you going?"

Of course, Jack lied. "Not sure yet. Maybe even out of the country."

"That's awfully drastic." Peter checked his watch. "Look, Jack, I've got an important meeting right now. Shouldn't last long. I want to talk to you more about this. I really don't want to lose you. Wait around, would you?"

Glancing at his watch, Jack quickly calculated his time schedule. He could afford to wait. Perhaps he at least owed his boss that. He nodded.

There was a knock, and then Chelsea poked her head in. "Your next appointment is here."

Peter came around his desk and shook Jack's hand. "I'll call you just as soon as I'm finished."

Chelsea stepped aside as Jack departed, but he stopped short as he spotted a tall, incredibly attractive woman walk by him into Peter's office. Just before the door was closed, he thought he heard the boss say, "Hello, darling."

"Time for lunch, Debi," the executive assistant noted, grabbing her purse.

"Right behind you, Chelse."

Both ladies waited until Jack exited the Executive Suite before following him out. As he walked off down the hall, he heard the lock being set.

In that instant, Jack knew exactly what Peter's next appointment was. No way was he going to wait around for that.

* * *

It was just after one p.m. when Jack stepped out of the elevator to head out of the building for the very last time. Outside of the building heading for the parking garage, he didn't notice he was being followed. Turning the corner, he glanced back toward the building for one last look. Among the other pedestrians was an unrecognizable woman in a white trench coat, dark glasses and a dark fedora. Like the others on foot, he paid her no attention.

That is, until a half-block later when she followed him into the parking garage. However, it was public parking so he didn't think too much about it—until she got in the same elevator. He attempted to be unobtrusive in his glance at her, but her head was tilted down so he didn't see her face.

It worried him when she got off on the same level. Her heels on the pavement indicated she was keeping pace.

As always, he backed into his parking slot. He had his key fob out and as soon as he was in range of his car he unlocked it. Her footsteps indicated she was still following. Not really certain why he was concerned, Jack quickly reached for the door handle and pulled on the door. However, before he had it fully opened, it slammed shut, and a quick about face told him the woman was the culprit. She stepped closer to him and he stepped back. She reached out, opened the rear door and gestured for him to get in. He didn't really know why he complied.

Much to his surprise, she slid in beside him. It wasn't until she pressed her lips to his that he knew he was kissing Catherine. He pulled back. "Catherine—"

"Shh-shh," she uttered, tossing her hat and shades into the front seat. "I couldn't wait," she said, undoing the belt around her coat and spreading it open to reveal her nudity. She then pulled his head to her breasts, and as always with her, he was powerless to do any more than suck her tits. With his legs spread to brace himself, she draped her right leg over his left thigh. He stood corrected. She had panties on underneath.

Jack's hand went to her panties, pulling them aside to rub her pussy. She wiggled her arms out of the coat, and then swung around to straddle his lap. Next, was the unbuttoning of his shirt and the removal of both it and his jacket. That accomplished, her fingers nimbly undid his pants and belt, pulling his trousers and underwear down and off.

A second later, after emitting a "finally," her soft lips were gripping the head of his swollen cock. Jack couldn't help but enjoy that for a few minutes before turning her over, yanking her panties off and attacking her juicy pussy. He spread her lips with his tongue, licking the folds and flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. He stuck two fingers in moving them back and forth. She pulled his hand away, his two fingers dripping wet, and raised them to her mouth where she sucked her own juices off.

That caused his dick to pulse and he felt a few drops of pre-cum ooze out.

"I can't wait anymore, Jack," Catherine moaned. She threw her leg over his lap, grabbed his rod and rammed it up her hole. Her bouncing on his cock shook the entire car. He quickly got with the program, and between the two of them, they put the vehicle's shocks to the test. Jack tried to remember to glance outside every few minutes to make certain no one was watching. Mid-afternoon there was usually little activity in the garage.

After a few minutes, he laid her on the seat, draping her left leg over the top of the front seat, and then re-entered. The cramped quarters made the position awkward, but they managed. All that really mattered to either was that his hard cock was in her wet pussy.

Catherine threw her head back on the seat, her tits standing straight up. Seeing her like that, obviously in a state of ecstasy, Jack could hold out no longer. "I'm coming," he warned.

"Yes, let's!"

Seconds later, Jack was shooting his third wad of the day. He had no idea he had so much in him. It felt just as good as the first time. Catherine's moaning was almost continuous now until that final long one that signified her orgasm.

When she was finished, she took a deep breath and mumbled, "It just keeps getting better with you."

His sentiments exactly. "Is that all you want me for—my body?"

She chuckled. "And because you make me laugh."

"I'm getting worried about you," Jack said, not entirely joking.

"Why?"

"You seem to require a lot of sex. I wouldn't have thought it about a woman as elegant as you."

"Does that bother you?"

"No. It's just something I didn't expect, but I'm not disappointed."

"Well, even refined women enjoy sex."

"I don't know if I can keep doing it every few hours. I think I'll run out of steam."

"Well," she said with her trademark smile. "You're off the hook until we're on the plane."

"On the plane?"

"You've never done the mile high club?"

"No."

Catherine's eyes lit up. "I can't wait."

* * *

It wasn't until Jack drove Catherine back home that she revealed her primary intent in the disguise and following him had been to tell him she had gotten him on the flight to Paris and seats together. She hadn't wanted to phone him at the office and risk having someone recognize her voice. She had printed out his boarding pass and now stuck it in his pocket. The more she thought about seeing him again to deliver the message, the more excited she became, prompting the modification to her attire.

Catherine further confessed that she was not a sex maniac, but she did enjoy sex. She simply hadn't had such great sex in so long that she was being over-indulgent. She promised to tone it down.

Jack told her she didn't need to tone it down on his account, that he would gladly rise to meet her needs.

Now, on the long drive to his home, Jack knew he should be considering how he would handle Sally. But he couldn't take his mind off Catherine. He took a few minutes to again confirm to himself that the great sex was not the sole driving force behind this massive change. Once convinced again, he allowed his mind to please itself with intoxicating thoughts of Catherine.

* * *

She glanced down at the woman's shiny, wet, pointed tongue approaching her equally as wet pussy and felt her heart beat a little faster in anticipation of the thrill she was about to experience. No one could make love to a woman like another woman, and only a female's tongue could bring her to a mind-shattering orgasm. Her vaginal lips were already perched over the edge of the couch, but she inched her ass forward to hasten contact.

The first lick of her clit was tentative, not due to hesitancy on the part of the licker, but rather as enticement. It was all the woman receiving could do to prevent herself from grabbing the head of the woman giving to force that tongue further in.

However, the woman giving could control herself no longer, either—for it was as stimulating to give as it was to receive—and she instantly set about devouring her friend's snatch.

The woman receiving threw her head back, moaning in ecstasy as the woman giving licked, sucked, nibbled and flicked every inch of her crotch. Only a few minutes of this barrage was tolerable before the orgasm began. In accompaniment, fingers were inserted in the receiving pussy. But before she let herself over the top, she pulled her friend's saliva and love juice coated lips to hers.

This action resulted on two unfortunate occurrences: the kiss quieted the receiver's loud moaning enabling the pair to hear the car door slam just outside, and the unexpected arrival caused the receiver's orgasm to instantly fizzle out before it actually had a chance to spark.

As the two women scrambled back into their clothes, the receiver opting to stuff her panties under the pillow of the sofa to save time, the only remnant of their activity was a huge wet spot on the very same pillow.

* * *

"What are you doing home so early?" Sally asked.

There was almost something unpleasant in her tone. She almost looked like a deer in the headlights—not that Jack, an accountant, knew what that looked like, but if he could imagine what it looked like, it would probably look like his wife right now. Prior to yesterday, he might have been concerned. Today, he just didn't care.

"I came home to pack," he advised, deciding to build up to it.

"They're sending you on a business trip already?"

"I'm going . . . who's in the bathroom?" Jack asked as he headed toward their bedroom and noticed along the way, that the door to the guest bathroom was closed, which only occurred when someone was using it.

"Uh, Myrna, the realtor," Sally replied, seemingly nervously.

Jack stopped just outside the entrance to their bedroom and turned to his wife. "She's still here?" He further noticed that the top button on her blouse was buttoned in the wrong hole, as though she had dressed hurriedly.

"So, where are you going?"

"Away." He changed direction, went into one of the spare bedrooms to get of their luggage.

"That's rather vague, Jack. Is there a reason you're not being more specific? You need all of the luggage? How long will you be away?"

Jack stopped when he returned to their bedroom and opened the luggage on the bed. "Do you really care?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm asking if you really care, that's all," he inquired, removing his coat and setting it on their bed. "Because I don't think you really do. You have your ladies' clubs and your meetings, you never have time to talk on the phone, and we never do anything. I believe this is just a marriage of convenience for you, and frankly, I'm tired of it. I've had enough."

"You're leaving me?" Her tone of voice suggested to him she was more amazed than bothered.

"That's right."

"Jack, get serious. You have no place to go." It was almost as though she was not taking him seriously. He detected condescension.

"Where I'm going is not something you need to worry about."

"You don't even want to talk about it?"

"Sally, we haven't had a serious conversation in years. There's no reason to start now." Jack went into their bathroom to gather his personal items, but Sally did not follow right away.

Minutes later, she appeared. "I think we should talk about this. Why, all of a sudden, do you want to leave?"

"I've already answered that."

"So after all these years of marriage, all you can say is you've had enough. Don't I deserve a little more of an explanation?"

"Didn't I deserve more all those times I've called you—like last night and this morning—than for you to tell me after not more than a minute that you were busy and couldn't talk? And you always tell me to call you back later. Never that you would call me back."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers