A Night with Rachel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Oh, thank you, baby. That feels great. God, you can eat pussy, baby," she groaned.

"Yeah, he can," Rachel agreed.

"You know I feel kinda bad, right now." I said.

"Why," asked 'Drea.

"Because I feel like I can't take care of both of you at the same time."

"Baby, we can try to keep one another occupied. Just do what you want," Rachel said.

That was good enough for me. I alternated between the two girl's honey pots savoring the distinct differences in tastes. Being an avid cunnilingus fan, I was in heaven. Both girls were really worked up and it only took about three minutes for me to bring Rachel to an orgasm. 'Drea has always been a little harder to bring off so it took a little more effort. After they had both orgasmed, 'Drea suggested we go to our bed.

"This couch has gotten too much action this weekend already," she said.

Rachel asked, "What do you mean? We were at my apartment."

"Oh, I guess he didn't tell you what happened yesterday morning after he told you he loved you and left you all alone at your apartment, did he," 'Drea replied.

"No, he didn't. What happened," Rachel asked.

Shit I thought, I should have never given in to that red headed temptress.

"He fucked Erin yesterday," 'Drea said in a playfully, shameful tone.

"You did not," Rachel said as she playfully slapped me. "You made love to me half the night and again in the morning, and then came home and banged Erin too?"

"Yeah, that's basically what happened, I guess," I admitted. My actions that weekend sounded more lurid each time they were brought up. I should have tossed Erin out on her sexy ass. I was never going to be able to put that behind me.

"Wow. And he's still breathing, so I guess you're not mad at him, 'Drea," Rachel asked.

"No, not now. I was last night when I got home and found Erin's cum-drenched panties in my bathroom. I had a long talk with her this morning. It was pretty tough to get home and find out my boy had banged not one but two of my best friends while I was gone," she replied. "Get the wine Brad, we'll meet you in bed, baby."

When I got to the bedroom, they were laying on either side of the bed. 'Drea crawled over to the end of the bed when I walked in. I sat the wine on the dresser and walked over to face her. I put my arms around her and gave her a deep passionate kiss. When our lips parted, I told her how much I loved her. She looked over her shoulder and motioned for Rachel to join us. When Rachel reached us, 'Drea took her hand and placed it on my hard cock.

"Rach, I think he wants us. Don't you?"

"Yeah I do. Let's get him naked." It's amazing how quick you can get undressed with six hands. When I was naked, I found myself with both of them kneeling on the bed in front of me. I wrapped an arm around each of them and held them close.

"I love you both, so much. I wish I could spend every night the rest of my life with both of you. But I can't, so I want to really enjoy today and tonight," I said.

"Sounds great to me, baby," 'Drea said. "Come lay down between us."

I did as I was told and soon found myself with a sexy girl I loved very much in each arm. I thought again how I was the luckiest fucker on the face of the Earth. Most guys would have woken up to find their cocks cut off after what I'd pulled that weekend. I, on the other hand, had been rewarded. I made a commitment at that moment to love 'Drea and Rachel as long as I lived. I would do everything I could to make them happy.

They kissed me alternately, and kissed one another. Watching their lips and tongues meet made me throb, which added to their hands moving on my shaft made for a potentially explosive situation! 'Drea began kissing her way down my body, starting at my ears, then my neck, across my chest and further down. Rachel followed her lead and kissed her way down the other side. I propped up a few pillows and watched as the two of them met at my cock.

'Drea had wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and was idly stroking it. Rachel cupped my balls. 'Drea looked up at me and methodically deep throated my cock. I could never believe how she got my cock in her little mouth. She gave me head for a few moments before she handed me over to Rachel. Rachel mimicked 'Drea's technique. I marveled at how good she was considering her limited experience. They alternated back and forth for a long time. I had a hand on each one of their backs and gently caressed them as they blew me.

"Are you ready for some pussy, baby," 'Drea asked.

"Always," I replied.

"Rachel, he's all yours," 'Drea said.

"'Drea, this is your house and bed. You go first," she replied.

"No, Rachel. This is your time with him. We just finished making love about an hour before you showed up. Go ahead, baby," 'Drea replied soothingly.

"Okay, 'Drea. Thanks."

"Enjoy", 'Drea winked at her.

Rachel swung a leg over me and lined her wonderful pussy up with the head of my cock. 'Drea reached in between us and helped me slip in. Then she scooted over beside us and to watch. Rachel started sliding up and down slowly on my cock. I put my hand on her hips and watched her pretty face as she looked down at me.

"You two have no idea how fucking hot you look right now!" said 'Drea. "This is so sexy. I've never really liked watching porn, but damn this is exciting!" I noticed she was rubbing her nipples as she watched.

"Mmmm, 'Drea you look pretty hot right now, too." replied Rachel. "Touch your pussy while you watch us. Or better yet move over here and let me do it for you."

"Yeah, 'Drea, come over here, baby." I said. When 'Drea got back next to me, I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her while Rachel continued to ride my cock. I felt 'Drea quiver when Rachel's fingers found her delicate folds.

"Mmmm, it feels so nice to have her touch me, baby," 'Drea purred.

"I can imagine. I really like what she's doing to me right now too, babe," I said. My little brunette gave me a wicked smile.

'Drea looked up at Rachel. "How is it, honey?"

"'Drea it feels so great. I love the way he feels inside me," Rachel panted.

"Brad, I want to try something. I've never done it, but I can't think of a better time than right now," 'Drea said suddenly.

"Sure, what is it," I asked.

"I want to taste her," 'Drea said. Rachel's eyes widened with her excitement. I loved where this was headed. My mind churned with thoughts of the three of us together forever. Maybe Rachel should call Derek and pull the plug on the wedding after all!

"Would you mind, Rach," I asked.

"I would love that," she replied. Her eyes sparkled.

"Brad, why don't you make love to her from behind and I'll get under her," 'Drea suggested.

"Sure babe."

We all moved into position. When Rachel straddled 'Drea's head, my little brunette went right to work.

"Oh, wow that's so nice," Rachel gushed.

"Pretty good, huh," I asked.

"Yes, I think the fact that it's 'Drea makes it even hotter! I can't believe I've never had anyone do this to me before. Now I have had both of you do it to me," Rachel moaned.

I leaned back on my heels and slowly stroked my cock while I watched 'Drea eat her first pussy. Rachel supported herself on her hands and knees. She gradually lowered her head between 'Drea's spread thighs. When her mouth made contact with 'Drea's pussy lips, 'Drea's eyes fluttered open and she arched her back. 'Drea smiled at me and continued to lick at Rachel's wet slit.

'Drea wrapped her arms around Rachel's hips and used them to spread her pussy lips. She wiggled a finger at me indicating she wanted me to come nearer. When I did, 'Drea pulled my cock to Rachel's pussy. I slipped into her easily and began to slowly pump my cock in her hot pussy. I felt the sensation of 'Drea's tongue on my cock and balls.

Rachel was having a great time. "'Drea I can't believe we're doing this to one another. I never imagined I would ever do anything with another girl. Wow, I can taste him inside you."

"Mmmm, I know Rachel, it's so fucking kinky. I don't think I'll ever give up on Brad, he fucked me so good this afternoon, but I'm enjoying doing this for you," 'Drea said from underneath us. She resumed her tongue-lashing of Rachel's pussy. I quickened my pace and fucked a little harder and deeper with each stroke.

Rachel's back arched and she pushed hard back against my cock. "Oh, Brad it feels so good to have you inside me again. I cried for two hours after you left yesterday, when I thought I'd never get a chance to do this with you again. I just wish I had told you how I felt about you sooner. Especially if I had known 'Drea would have been so gracious. Oh fuck that feels so good!"

"Ugh, I know. I've always thought 'Drea was pretty open-minded, but she has really surprised me. God baby, that pussy feels so good," I groaned.

Despite her awkward position, I heard 'Drea say, "Maybe I'm not done with my surprises!"

"Oh really," I asked. "What could possibly top this?"

"I can't imagine anything better than this." Rachel agreed.

"We'll have to see what I can come up with," 'Drea said. "I want to enjoy the show." She slid out from under Rachel and lay back on the pillows. Her hand immediately moved between her own thighs. "You two should just enjoy one another for a while. I hate to mention it, but we will all be a long plane ride apart from one another in a couple weeks."

"I know, don't remind me. I don't want to cry anymore. I've cried enough the last two days," Rachel said as she thrusted back against my cock. "I really want to enjoy this for a while."

"I know. I want you to enjoy it, too. I know you two are going to have a lot of special times together. I also know that I'll be able to accept it after I've watched you two fuck in my own bed," 'Drea smiled lustily.

"Mmmm, thank you 'Drea this means so much to me. Oh, Brad this feels so good," Rachel moaned.

"Oh, yeah. I know it does Rachel. I love you, baby. You're so sexy. I stared at you all the time when we were in the lab together working. I would daydream about making love to you on one of the tables," I said.

"Mmm, baby that's so hot. I wish we had. I would have loved to have you inside me so many of those long nights we were working. I still can't believe you never saw me watching you too," she replied.

Rachel was resting her head on her arms, which were crossed in front of her. 'Drea was slowly strumming her clit with one hand, while stroking Rachel's hair with the other. The two girls would occasionally look at one another and smile.

I was in sensory overload as I held Rachel's sexy hips in my hands and thrust into her sweet pussy. Rachel's breathing was becoming more and more ragged, as I suspected she might be approaching another climax. I hoped that I could last long enough. I changed my angle slightly allowing the underside of my cock to lightly graze her clit. Her back arched and she rose back up on her hands.

"Oh, yeah Brad. That's it baby. Just like that. That feels so good. You're going to do it for me again. I want you to cum in me baby. I loved when you did that," she moaned.

"Mmm, so did I baby, I want to do it again. Oh, god you feel so good," I said.

'Drea was leaning against the headboard watching us with a sultry look in her eyes as she furiously stroked her shaved pussy. She mouthed "I love you," at me. "Me too," I replied.

"I'm going to cum soon, Rach."

"I know baby, so am I. I'm so ready. Do it for me, cum inside me." I gripped her hips tighter and began to really pound her. "Oh, yeah, oh yeah don't stop doing that till you cum in me. Oh, that's so good!"

I stroked her for perhaps thirty more seconds like that before I felt the rush of my orgasm. "Oh, Rach, baby, I'm cumming," I gasped.

I could feel her pussy contract and her back arched, "Mmmm, oh me too baby. I love you, Brad!"

I could feel what little cum that remained in my balls squirt into my lovely Rachel. She had collapsed forward on to the bed. I fell between her and 'Drea. I gently stroked Rachel's back as I kissed her on the neck.

"That was an amazing show," 'Drea said as she laid on top of me joining the cuddling.

"Yeah, it was," a familiar voice from the doorway agreed. We all looked and saw Erin standing there leaning against the doorframe. She was dressed similarly to yesterday in short skirt, tank top and wedge sandals. Her fiery red hair cascaded over her pale shoulders.

"What the hell are you doing here," I asked. "And how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to wish I hadn't made the promise I made to 'Drea this morning," Erin replied.

Rachel had rolled over and was trying to cover herself. "Jesus, Erin couldn't you have knocked or called or something? I'm so embarrassed!"

"Rach, don't worry about covering yourself up, I saw everything," Erin's green eyes sparkled with wicked intensity. "I was going to knock until I saw what was going on in the living room through the front door. Blame Brad. He's the one that didn't lock the damn door. You never know what kind of perverts will just walk in."

"I have a pretty good idea," 'Drea said sarcastically.

"So, you saw everything?" Rachel was looking down at the pillow she was using to cover herself.

"Yes, I did. I saw what good friends you and 'Drea have become." Erin gave the universal sign for pussy eating: The tongue between the two fingers gesture. "How long has that been going on? I thought I was the only real slut in our group, but after this weekend, I see I was wrong."

"This was the first time, Erin. Besides, Rach and I would have to fuck a couple of football teams each to keep up with your whorish ways!" quiped 'Drea.

"You're probably right, but I've still never been with another girl," Erin winked at 'Drea.

"So, you saw us on the couch and then after we came in here, you just walked in," I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. I was glad you moved, caused the neighbors were really beginning to stare at me as I looked through the windows. You guys really should close the blinds when you get after one another like that," Erin chuckled.

"It was sort of spontaneous," Rachel laughed. She was getting over her embarrassment.

"I'll say so. I walked up about the time you and Brad started kissing. I have to admit I was a little surprised when the lez-fest broke out though. I guess you can always attribute that to your wild and crazy college lifestyle. I still can't get over all of this though. You three all seemed so normal a few days ago. Now Brad here has fucked all three of us in the last twenty-four hours and you two ladies are going down on one another," Erin laughed.

"It has been a strange weekend," Rachel agreed.

"So, are you three really going to be able to make this whole fucked up arrangement 'Drea described to me this morning work," Erin asked.

I looked at the sexy girls on either side of me and said, "Erin, we're going to try."

"Okay, I still can't believe that you're really in love with both of them, but I guess strange things happen everyday. Why don't you three get cleaned up and let's go to dinner and get smashed. We need to have another good time together since 'Drea didn't make it Friday night. Can I open another bottle of wine while I'm waiting," Erin asked.

"Sounds good. There are some nice whites in there my dad sent me," 'Drea added. Erin never drank red wines, only whites. She would also throw back the tequila. The look in her eyes told me it might be a tequila night.

The three of us got out of bed. "'Drea, would you mind if I took a shower?" Rachel asked.

"No not at all, I was going to take one as well. You can use the main bathroom, I'll go to the spare one. Let me get you a towel," 'Drea said before she looked at me. "You mind going second, babe?"

"No, you guys go ahead. I'll wait. I'll open Erin a bottle of wine." 'Drea and Rachel walked out of the room past Erin who was still leaning against the door frame. She was looking at me with a curious smirk on her face. After the other two girls were out of earshot she said in low voice, "You, big stud you, two girls at once. That's pretty hot."

"Erin, it's not like that. I really do love them both," I said.

"Okay, whatever. But what about them doing the lezzie thing?"

"I didn't mind."

"You wouldn't, would you? Well, just in case they ever leave you for one another, you can always bring that big cock of yours over to my place, okay?" The smile on her face would have given an erection to a dead man. I decided not to respond to that offer. I watched her eyes trail down from my face to my limp cock and I stupidly realized I was still naked. I'd promised 'Drea to keep my distance from Erin and there I was in front of her completely naked less than 24 hours later. I reached to get my shorts and t-shirt.

"You know something, Brad?"

"What," I replied while trying to pull my shorts on.

"I've fucked quite a few guys but none of them were anywhere close to you. I'm glad we hooked up yesterday. I'll always remember that. I've wanted you for a long time. After watching you fuck Rach just then, I wish we could do it again. Like right now, you guys got me really hot," she said.

"Erin, listen. I'm flattered really, but that was a one-time only thing, okay? I enjoyed it too, but I can't ever do it again," I said.

"Come on Brad, 'Drea has given you permission to be unfaithful to her. So why not?"

"Erin, that's different," I said. 'Drea walked out of the bathroom and looked down the hall at us. We were a respectful distance apart and thankfully I was dressed. She still gave Erin and me a quick once over as she headed for the other shower.

"How is it different? Is it because you don't 'love' me? Is that it? I'll tell 'Drea I'm in love with you if it gets your big cock in me again," she laughed.

"Erin, please don't do anything like that. Come on let's go get a glass of wine," I offered.

"Okay," she said.

We walked back into the living room and Erin sat on the couch. The floor was littered with 'Drea and Rachel's clothes. She looked at me and smirked before she began to pick them up. I walked on into the kitchen to get the wine. I picked out a bottle of chardonnay that 'Drea's dad had brought us from a recent wine expedition to France. I turned around to get the cork screw and was confronted by Erin. I looked up to her as she was about three inches taller than me even without her wedge sandals. She walked towards me and leaned against the counter with one hand on her hip. She really was fucking stunning.

"'Drea's dad has a really good taste for wine, doesn't he," she asked.

"Yeah, he does. He also has enough cash to go places and try a lot more of than I have," I said. I fumbled with the corkscrew and tried to keep from looking at her.

"Are you ok? You want me to do that," she asked.

"Huh? Oh, no I got it," I said.

"Okay, just don't put that thing through your hand or something," she laughed.

"Don't worry I won't," I said. I finally got the damn thing opened and I reached into the cupboard for some glasses. I noticed out of the corner of my eyes, as she had ran her fingertips across the cleavage of her breasts. My hands were literally shaking as I pulled the glasses out.

"Am I making you nervous or something," she asked. The sultry tone of her voice was almost too much.

"Jesus Christ, Erin. You can't do this. I can't have you teasing me like that and saying the things you were saying in the bedroom," I said.

"I don't see why I can't. You have taken a vow to resist me," she smiled evilly.

"I realize that, but you're making it very hard," I said.

"What am I making 'hard' exactly?"

"Erin, please...," I begged.

"Come on Brad. It really bothers me to know that I can't have a repeat of the best sex I've ever had. Then to have you standing there, totally wanting it yourself, telling me no. That makes me want you even more," she said.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers