A Nightmare Reborn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There seemed to be a deep stab wound in his forehead.

"Mike!" the kid screamed and broke into desperate sobs, "Mike!"

Suddenly, a burst of radio chatter hissed on their Motorola's, "Attention all units attention all units in the area of Springwood we have a code thirteen. All units please respond, over."

A code thirteen was a major disaster activation, and it meant that the shit had just hit the fan in Springwood. Sean swallowed hard and looked at Don.

"What the fuck is going on?" Don asked.

"I don't know, man," Sean said as the approaching sounds of sirens filled the night and drowned out Mickey's agonized screams.

***

Mary sat alone outside Westin Hills Mental Institution in the blue Celica she had borrowed form the hospital parking lot. She had parked in the far corner of the north lot, the car hidden in shadows. She really didn't remember leaving the hospital at all, but she was sure however she had escaped it had been bloody and horrible. She could feel Krueger inside her, nesting in her soul like some festering cancer, eating away at her and forcing her to do his will. She touched her hospital gown, the harsh fabric uncomfortable against her naked body as she contemplated her next move.

"Why here?" she asked out loud, "Why this place?"

She only half-expected an answer from her captor, and when he didn't say anything, she wasn't all that surprised. She looked at the small clock on the dashboard and found it was now one in the morning. Her eyes burned with fatigue, and she fought off the urge to sleep. She knew the moment she dozed off, Krueger would take control again and begin his work.

'Not that he doesn't have full control anyway,' she thought dismally.

She leaned back in the seat and looked outside at the forbidding evening. She smiled, thinking how stupid it was to be afraid of the dark. Mary could remember needing a nightlight until she was twelve, her little mind so convinced that the boogeyman would jump out from her closet or ooze out from underneath her bed and grab her. The terror had been very real, and that night light was protection against the dark, a talisman to ward off evil spirits and deviant creatures from the grave. Mary tried to remember the last time she had known such innocent faith in such a ridiculous notion.

"Doesn't matter," she yawned and rubbed her temples, "The boogeyman found me anyway."

She closed her eyes for a moment.

She thought of Matthew Loomis, her former husband and colleague. Why had she called him here? When had she done it? She knew she had called him from the phone in her room and told him to come out here from New York, but for the life of her she could remember how or when. Her last clear memory was of a nightmare that Freddy Krueger had cooked up for her. And that posed another question that as a student of "super-killers" like Krueger, she could not ignore.

How was he able to invade her dreams? Krueger hunted children, and from what she had read in the classified and uncensored documents from the last twenty-years, children that were directly descended from the original Elm Street families that killed him. Of course, these were just the inferred conclusions she and others like her had come to. There were certain holes, especially when she interviewed Jesse Walsh, a survivor of Krueger's second killing spree back in '85, fifteen years after he supposedly died. She still remembered the haunted look in his eyes, that sleepless and tired exhaustion that had ruled his life ever since encountering the dream killer. Jesse had never even heard of Elm Street until his family moved into the house once owned by Donald Thompson, the cop who led the lynch mob against Krueger.

"What am I missing here?" Mary muttered to herself, and opened her eyes to find the blood shot yellow corneas of Freddy Krueger looking right back at her. She was no longer in the car, but in a chair, strapped down as though she were going to be electrocuted and completely lost in a dream.

"Deep thoughts, doctor?" Krueger's foul breath attacked her nose as he rested his hands on her forearms.

"Just trying to figure you out," she replied.

Freddy smiled and ran a bladed finger down the front of her hospital gown, his eyes never leaving hers, "You know, I tried once to use one of you to do my work once. I failed miserably."

"Jesse Walsh?" Mary asked and struggled against her bonds.

"He was a girly little prick," Freddy chuckled and shook his head, "Took it all so personally."

"Cut the bullshit," she glared at the dream killer, "What do you want from me?"

Freddy stood back, looking at her thoughtfully and said, "You already gave it to me, doctor."

"Gave you what?"

Freddy laughed to himself, tapping his blades on his shoulder slowly. Her looked up into the void of the dream world, a rolling expanse of viscous black clouds and empty space. He said, "Evil, doctor... that's what I needed from you. I scoured the bowels of hell to find Jason Voorhees and when I did I underestimated him. I admit that. A goddam mountain of a retard that can't stop once he's started. But Jason was only human, and he still is only human... as much as he can be I guess. I needed someone who was beyond that..." Freddy waved his blades around as his face scrunched into a look of pure disgust, "... that weakness you call humanity."

Mary laughed. "Jason Voorhees has a weakness?"

Freddy nodded, "The dumb asshole."

Mary looked to Krueger, "So how did I help you again?"

"Why Mary," Freddy pointed at her head and laughed, "You're a fucking library of lunatics and murderers. I just picked out the one who fit the bill."

Mary suddenly felt ill. There weren't many out there who could rival Jason in terms of strength and resilience. She shook her head, "No, you didn't."

Freddy leered at her and slowly nodded, his eyes wide and filled with a devilish glee, "They'll regret the night he came home to Springwood."

"He can't be controlled," Mary warned Krueger, "He can't."

"No shit," Freddy rolled his eyes as more than a hint of contempt crept into his demonic voice, "But he'll do what I couldn't. He and Jason can go fuck up the entire state for all I care, but as they do they'll leave a trail of death and fear in their wake. And from the ashes of those ruined lives I can stake my claim on new children."

Mary closed her eyes.

"I want out," Freddy growled, his voice deep and thundering in this world between sleep and awake, "I need new blood and if I have to hire some thugs and hang out in the mind of a cast-iron bitch for a few days to do it, so be it."

"You can't," she pulled at the restraints, "You don't have any souls yet. You have no power."

Freddy grabbed the shoulder of his sweater and ripped it down, exposing the boiled flesh of his torso. Underneath the scarred skin Mary saw at least two-dozen faces pressed up against the surface. Their mouths were open in silent screams as they floated in the netherworld contained in Krueger's abdomen, the most literal representation of his evil she had seen yet. She wanted to believe it was a trick, but as she looked at them and saw them wordlessly calling to her for help, she knew that Krueger had already made his first kills. Mary held back hot tears of frustration and said through gritted teeth, "But they weren't Elm Street children, you fuck. They weren't."

"I've branched out," he chuckled and ran his fingers over the small, tormented faces bubbling under his skin, "In this day and age, you gotta be able to learn a few new tricks."

"Impossible," Mary shook her head violently, "Only the Elm Street kids!"

"If that's true," Freddy lower his voice confidentially, "Then why is half the graduating class off Springwood High dead tonight?"

"Fuck you," she cried.

Krueger laughed triumphantly, basking in her misery. "A shared dream, doctor. It happens rarely, but when it does you gotta seize your opportunity.

"You've got what you want!" Mary screamed at him, "Why keep me alive?"

Freddy walked over to her and traced the line of her jaw and neck with his bladed index finger. He leaned in and flicked his tongue out across her lips in a wet kiss that left a bitter sting on her skin. He said, "Because there's one more thing I need you to do."

Mary found her voice after a moment, and though she knew that she really didn't want to know what Krueger had in mind for her, she asked anyway, "What?"

"A personal score to settle," Freddy said, "And I'll need a body to do it."

Mary thought of when Jason attacked her and John on the dock at Crystal Lake. After she'd gone into the water, someone had grabbed her. She remembered the rotting, headless corpse that had grabbed her with one fleshy arm and pulled her down to the depths. She remembered the sweater now, faded and eaten by fish but the same red and green sweater Krueger now wore before her. It hit her with the same force that the stagnant lake water had done as it filled her lungs and drowned her.

"You have to be born into the real world," she whispered.

"Jesse was too weak to handle it," Freddy shrugged, "But you're so much stronger than he ever was. I won't lie to you though Mary..."

Mary looked at him, her eyes wide.

"This first time tends to get a little messy..."

Mary fought against the restraints of her chair, the leather bands rubbing against her skin and burning as she twisted and pulled. She could feel the fear rolling over her mind and submersing her. Freddy grabbed her face and put his slick left hand to her nose, pinching it shut. Mary resisted opening her mouth for as long as she could, until the pressure in her lungs and need for air became too much to handle. She watched helplessly as he drew his bladed hand back and rammed it into her mouth.

She braced herself for the sharp stabs of the knives in the back of her throat, but instead felt the strange icy caress of cold, malleable metal. She could feel the blades bending to follow the curve of her throat as they traveled down her esophagus. She gagged as his arm slid into her mouth to the elbow, the horrible dry taste of moth-eaten fabric drying her mouth out. Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull as she felt his bicep pass through, scraping her teeth. The skin of her lips began to split open as his shoulder began to force its way through.

Her neck bulged out as bones snapped like thick, dry branches and echoed through her mind. She could feel her chest expanding out, the rib cage warping and bending under the increased internal mass. Freddy winked at her, his face pressed against hers as he worked his shoulder in. He removed his hat and gently sat it in her lap. He ducked his head down and somehow shoved into her. A pathetic scream of agony rattled in her compressed larynx as her jaw popped out of place and her skin stretched out to an impossible length. Freddy squirmed his way into her body. She wanted to vomit as she tasted his slimy epidermis, and in fact made every effort to expel him and failed.

"What have you been eating?" Freddy's muffled disembodied voice mocked her, "And holy shit, look at your lungs! Stop smoking!"

Mary began to lose consciousness as her lungs flattened and she could no longer breathe. Her whole body was screaming in pain as Freddy invaded her and filled her up, crushing her bones and rupturing her organs. Blood exploded from her eyes and nose as his torso passed into her grotesquely distended mouth and neck. The skin gave way and began tearing into angry red wounds.

Before she passed out, she saw Freddy's other hand grab his fedora and politely wave to her as he finished sliding into her broken and bloated body. Mary felt a hand grasp her intestines and pull, and then all went black and silent.

***

Angela Beck smoked her cigarette as she leaned against her Plymouth Duster in the parking lot. She had just taken her first break for the evening, and the loons of Westin Hills were taking their toll on her. She had passed all their meds by midnight, and now she was just counting down to the six o'clock hour when she could clock out and go home. Her eyes felt tired and she knew she probably looked like shit. No matter how much she'd tried to adjust, working the Noc-shift was just too much.

"Excuse me," came a watery voice from behind her. Angela flipped around, her heart pounding in her throat and her long red hair whipping in tow.

A woman in her late thirties, maybe even early forties was standing at her rear bumper. What distressed Angela the most wasn't the fact that her eyes were almost black with broken veins or that her matted blonde hair looked as though someone had dipped her in a vat of grease and called it good. It wasn't that her breathing was labored and she seemed to be drooling a black, nasty tar from her cracked lips. She noticed the hospital gown and the wrist I.D. and immediately saw the red flags go up in her mind.

She'd seen enough escaped patients to know what one looked like in the movies alone, and she cautiously took a step back as the woman slowly shuffled towards her.

"Do you need help?" Angela asked as she steeled herself for a good run back to the entrance.

"Yes I do," Mary croaked as her voice changed and began to coalesce into something more guttural, low and heinous, "I need your clothes."

Angela stared into her darkly shaded eyes as her trembling fingers lost their hold on her smoke. It dropped to the moonlit ground and smoldered there uselessly. She backed up to the open door of her car, her ass pressing against the interior lining. She said, "What?"

Suddenly Mary lunged forward and tackled the nurse to the ground with the full force of a professional NFL lineman. The door busted off its hinges and crashed to the ground and Mary raised her balled up fist and hit Angela square in the face. Angela cried out as her nose broke and drained blood. She felt her attacker undoing her uniform and opening it up to reveal her breasts. She thought maybe she was going to be raped, but as she noticed the care the woman used in removing her clothes, she realized that she was being robbed.

"Leave me alone!" Angela screamed and then was silenced as Mary slammed her fist into her throat and destroyed her voice. Angela silently wheezed and gurgled as Mary stripped her uniform off her and then took her shoes and socks as well. She lay there by her car, naked save for her underwear and watching as this insane woman took off the hospital gown and slipped into her uniform.

Mary looked down at Angela and adjusted her breasts in the tight white uniform. She raised a brow and said in deep voice that was not her own, "A little tight in the tits..."

Angela clawed at her throat as her wind pipe collapsed.

"Of course," Mary leaned over the dying nurse, picking her up and dragging her to the back of the car commented, "Now that I have tits I can feel myself up any time I like."

Angela wept as her attacker guffawed with inhuman laughter. She watched as a long metal blade popped out the woman's index finger like a hidden claw. Mary winked at her and jammed the blade into the lock on the trunk. With a few simple twists and pushes, the lock sprang and the trunk opened. As the world became faded and silent and she no longer had the will to fight, Angela felt herself lifted up and tossed into the trunk. She was only dimly aware that the back of her skull smashed against the tire iron and cracked. She no longer cared anymore.

"Your shift is over," Mary slammed the trunk hatch down and pushed on it hard. She rounded the car and found Angela's keys splayed on the concrete. Mary grabbed them and fixed her hair as best she could in the rear view mirror of the car, pulling her sweat soaked blonde locks into a ponytail with a rubber band she found on the dashboard.

"Beautiful," she crooned and walked to the side entrance of Westin Hills, Angela's name tag and door pass firmly pinned over her breast.

***

"Okay" Will laughed and looked up at Lori, "You can let me up now."

"What's the magic word?" Lori smiled innocently as she pinned Will down and straddled him. She loved wrestling with him. It was one of their pet games that was just a fun façade for foreplay, but Lori loved it all the same. She grinded her crotch against Will and felt his cock hardening underneath her.

"You're the best," Will offered, and the added, "You're beautiful? You're my sunlight, my moon, my starlit skies...?"

"Pathetic," Lori tossed her long, blonde hair back and made sure the v-neck of her shirt was exposing enough of her cleavage to keep Will off balance.

"Three hours on a plane and the drive here from the airport and you expect me to think?" Will sighed and as she rubbed herself against him added, "And when you're doing that?"

"Are we at a loss for words?" Lori leaned down and licked his lips as she became considerably more warm and definitely a little more slick.

Will rolled his eyes, "Uh, You're a princess?"

"Try again."

"My queen?"

Lori squeezed her thighs around him, her jeans tight around her figure, "Try again."

"My inspiration?"

Lori shook her head and kissed his neck.

"How about I love you?" Will asked hopefully.

Lori sat up and let his arms go. She cocked her eyebrow and looked down at her husband with a mix of amusement and blossoming lust. "That's the last time you can use that."

"Well, I had to do something," he shrugged and ran his hands over her full breasts. Lori put her hands to his and guided his massage of her chest, her eyes closed and mouth slightly open. Will added, "You are freakishly strong."

"Does that turn you on?" she smiled and began hinting at the humping she was about to give him by rocking herself back and forth along his bulge.

"Lori, you could be taking out the trash and I'd get turned on," Will breathed as he raised his hips to meet her.

"That may be the single most romantic thing you've ever said to me," she laughed through a throaty moan as they worked their hips together in a sensual rhythm.

"It came from the heart," he grasped her hips with his strong hands and held her there as they turned each other on.

Lori graced him that sexy half-smile of hers that he could never say no to. It was her trump card, her guaranteed "pass go and collect two-hundred" card that he found irresistible. But that to him was common of everything about Lori when he really thought about it. Lori slid her fingers under her shirt and pulled the bottom up. Will savored each time she undressed in front of him. He had grown up sneaking peeks at women like this in magazines when people weren't looking. He never imagined he could even get to close to a woman like this, let alone be with one. And now, here he was with Lori, who managed to put every centerfold he had ever seen to shame so effortlessly. She revealed her breasts to him slowly, teasing him and taunting him, daring him to touch her and take her as his own.

Every time was like the first time.

Her tits caught on the shirt and pulled up with the fabric for a moment. As she freed herself of her top, her large milky breasts bounced back into place. He ran his hands over her skin and cupped them lovingly, gently and with the greatest appreciation. In turn, she ran her hands up under his shirt and to his pecs where she squeezed and then began playing with his nipples. Will smiled and began playing with hers, rolling her nubs back and forth between his fingers.

"I love it when you do that" she sighed happily.

"Tit for tat," Will smiled and rubbed his aching cock against her through their pants.

"Suck on them Will," she encouraged. Will leaned her back on the bed and switched their positions, so that he was now between her open legs. He licked her left nipple, circling it and flicking it with his tongue. Lori closed her eyes and rested against the fresh pillows enjoying her husband's stimulations. Will took his shirt off and undid his slacks to allow for a little room as he licked and kissed around the large swells of her tits. He began kissing his way down her torso, planting hot wet French kisses on her tits, stomach and below her navel.