A Nightmare Reborn: FVJ 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean murmured against her, "I know."

"And only four or five shots of the tranquilizer," she breathed, "Any more could knock him out for too long..."

"He's a big boy," Sean kneaded her flesh, "He can handle it."

"Don't argue, Colombo," she whispered huskily and grasped his cock, "Now get ready..."

"Okay, now that might distract me," Sean huffed as she unbuttoned his jeans and slid the zipper down.

"It has to be convincing right?"

"You're nuts," Sean smiled and glanced out into the night, "We could get killed."

"We won't," she pulled the flaps of his jeans back and smiled, "No underwear?"

"Couldn't find any I liked..."

"Just keep your eyes open," she stroked him gently.

"You dedication to the job is an inspiration," Sean breathed.

Sean stood up in the bed of the truck as she pulled him to her, his balls rubbing against her smooth flesh. He shivered and felt his nipples go hard as a light breeze rustled the branches of the trees. He wondered how long this calm drizzle would last before the clouds came back together again and poured rain.

"I don't see anything yet," he managed.

"He'll be here," she said.

"Tessa," he moaned as a familiar suction made him almost fall over, "This is really getting, uh..."

"Be louder," she encouraged him, "Moan for me."

"Baby, you know I don't m-" He stopped mid-sentence as Tessa used her tongue to force the reaction she wanted. The truck was creaking back and forth and side to side as the rusty shocks supported their distraction. "Tessa, I'm going to cum," he whispered, his muscles going tight as he fought the orgasm back.

"Do it, baby," she begged, using her best and most convincing whimper of needy desire, "Cum for me..."

Sean smiled and then saw something moving out of the corner of his eyes. His heart stopped and he whispered, "He's coming..."

"Just do it baby..."

"No he's coming."

"Don't do that third-person shit again, Sean. You know I hate that... it's a penis not a person."

"Jason!" he hissed in a desperate whisper.

Tessa's eyes met his, "Where?"

Sean strained to look out of the corner of his eye. He could see the white hockey mask in the brush, moving slowly and watching intently. His blood ran like ice water as he reported, "He's fifteen feet away, to my left and behind me."

"Stay still, keep moaning," she told him as she reached down for the tranquillizer gun.

Sean could hear footsteps now, heavy and powerful in the saturated turf of the park. He moaned as best he could, trying to keep cool as Jason approached, "Hurry up."

"It's cool baby," Tessa whispered and kissed his stomach. She found the gun and slowly brought up, still hidden by Sean's body.

"Oh fuck he's right behind me," Sean closed his eyes as the stench of rotted meat penetrated his nostrils. In his mind he was tortured by the image of Jason ramming that machete right up his ass and cleaving him in two from the inside out. Sean was sweating badly as he hissed, "Tessa..."

And then he heard five muted reports from between his legs and the cool touch of metal against his balls. Tessa had leveled the rifle between his legs and shot Jason square in the chest with five darts. Sean turned and saw Jason standing there, his arm raised high and the machete gleaming in the moonlight. Dull, retarded eyes looked at him from behind the mask and then glazed over. The killer touched one of the feathered pink tips of the darts and then fell over backwards like some gigantic redwood. Mud and water splashed into the air as he collapsed.

Sean looked at Tessa and then at the rifle between his legs, his eyes wide, "What the fuck was that?"

"I had it all under control," she winked as she wiped her chin, "Besides, you almost got your rocks off for the night."

"You almost shot my rocks off!"

"Ye of little faith..."

"But he could have killed me," Sean said, his jaw hung open, "You shot between my legs..."

Tessa shook her head and stood up, looking like some bare-breasted huntress from a fantasy magazine as she gripped the long rifle, "My aim is perfect."

Sean could only stare at her.

"Let's load him up and get going."

"Tessa," he pulled his pants up, still awestruck and then said, "You fired a gun between my fucking legs?"

"You fire your gun between my legs all the time..."

***

CHAPTER 10

"DESCENT"

"Well," Alice said from the back seat of the police cruiser as she, Lori and Loomis sat parked in her gravel driveway, "What are we waiting for?"

"Michael Myers isn't just some mindless zombie," Loomis said as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, "He's very intelligent. In twenty-seven years, he's only been captured three times. Michael won't risk coming close if he knows he's being expected."

"Won't the police cruiser tip him off?" Lori asked from the passenger side seat.

"Michael already knows we're up to something," the doctor looked out the windshield at the moonlit front yard of Alice's house, "I believe he followed Tessa and me back to here from the Springwood city offices. He's been watching for some time now, I imagine."

"From where?"

"In the shadows," he replied and motioned to the trees and bushes surrounding Alice's property, "Out of sight."

"Why though?" Alice asked, "Why not follow Sean and Tessa."

"He's not after them," Loomis said, "He's after me."

"How do you know?"

Loomis recalled the incident in the Police Station and how Michael had looked at him, even remembered him. There was a recognition there that couldn't be denied and Loomis knew he had been marked as his father had been. He said, "All of the super-killers have one common trait in that their motives for killing are very specific. I suppose you could sum it all up with general archetypes. While Jason might be more erratic in his choice of victims, his is a story of universal retribution. Freddy Krueger is universal vengeance in the flesh. Michael Myers is about universal evil, specifically hatred of those in his family."

"And how does that apply to you?"

Loomis smiled, "My father essentially was all Michael Myers knew until his escape in 1978. In his notes, he said that he felt as though Michael were the evil son he could not help and therefore had to destroy. I believe in a very strange way Michael saw my father as his father."

"Which would make you brothers?" Lori asked.

"In a manner of speaking, yes," Loomis clenched his jaw and scratched his beard, "Michael only feels hate when his heart is moved to feel anything. While his choice of victims has been varied, at the heart of almost all his rampages are members of his family or things directly linked to his family. For instance, his childhood home in Haddonfield is sacred to him and he has slaughtered complete strangers for violating it."

"Like Crystal Lake is to Jason," Lori said.

"Exactly," Loomis nodded.

"But still, why come to Springwood at all?"

"Krueger lured Michael here to deal with Jason," Lori said, "So I imagine that he used images of people that would spur Michael into action."

"How would Freddy do that?"

"My ex-wife," Loomis said, "He used Mary's knowledge of Michael and her being associated with me to bring Michael here."

"Only it's all backfired on him," Lori said.

"Has it?" Loomis looked at her, "Freddy has created enough fear and panic to carry him well beyond the city limits of Springwood. I believe he has succeeded in that respect."

"Doctor," Alice tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the front of the car as headlights flashed before their eyes, "Look."

Another police cruiser slowly turned down the gravel driveway of Alice's home, the small stones crunching and popping beneath the tires. The headlights were on and blinding through the windshield as it approached them. Loomis put one hand to his eyes as the car pulled forward and then stopped. Lori looked at Alice and then at Loomis as they waited in an unbearable silence.

"Could that be the other cops Sean tried to call?" Lori asked.

"I think if they were going to join us, they would have already," Alice said quietly as she laced her fingers through the wire partition between the front and back seats. She had never been in the back of the police car before, and had often wondered what it might be like. Now she knew, and with a growing sense of fear she realized she had been stupid for wondering in the first place. It was like being a caged animal and at the mercy of those holding the keys.

The driver's side door of the car opened and Michael Myers stepped out. His face was placid and untouched by time, the mask a perfect hiding place for his evil. Loomis could see his shark's eyes glistening through the cutout eyeholes of his mask, somehow penetrating through the glare of the headlights off the windshield and into Loomis' heart. There were dark bloodstains on his dirty blue coveralls, and Loomis had no doubt that some of it belonged to Will Rollins. In his hand he held his trademark blade.

"That's no cop," Lori breathed as Michael began walking towards them, casually closing the distance of twenty feet like a man out on an early morning walk.

"I'd have to agree," Loomis said, his lips pursed. He had known this moment would come sooner or later. His life had become a quest to find and capture Michael Myers, not only to avenge his father's death and bring justice but also to put an end to the reign of terror. Sam Loomis had begged people to listen to him, he had pleaded with local and state governments to have Michael Myers locked away forever and even killed if at all possible (though Loomis suspected even then that his father knew Michael couldn't die by conventional means). The words of warning went unheeded and people died because of the ignorance of his father's work. Tonight, finally, Matthew Loomis had the chance to put an end to this once for all.

"Buckle up," Loomis told Lori and Alice, "Now."

The police cruiser started up and the headlights came on. Michael stopped about fifteen feet from the car, his head quizzically cocked and waiting for the next move. His mask seemed to glow in the powerful headlights.

"Come on," Loomis breathed as he slipped the car into gear, "A little closer."

Michael waited.

"Come on..."

Michael walked forward again, resuming his pace.

"What are you doing?" Lori asked.

"He knows I'm here," Loomis said as Michael walked towards the driver side door, "Goddam you Michael..."

Loomis slammed the gas pedal to floor and the engine revved. Gravel and mud sprayed from the tires as the police cruiser lurched forward and caught Michael by the legs. The killer was thrown onto the hood where his backside smashed into the windshield, cracking it in a spider web-like pattern. Lori screamed as Michael craned his head around looked at her, his eyes impassive and uncaring. And then he was thrown forward and into the windshield of his stolen police cruiser as the cars smashed together. Loomis gunned the engine for all it was worth as they pushed against the other cruiser, Michael sprawled out on the hood. The smell of hot rubber and burning oil filled the interior of the car as the wheels squealed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Alice cried out as Loomis forced the other car back down the driveway and out into the street. When they cleared the driveway and touched onto blacktop, Loomis turned and released the other car. Michael rolled off the hood and collapsed to the ground, unmoving. Loomis pulled forward another ten feet and then stopped. He opened the door and stepped out into the cold, looking back at Michael.

"Get up," he said and gritted his teeth, "Get up!"

Lori and Alice watched through the rear window as Michael lay still in front of the battered police car. One of the headlights had been smashed out and the lights mounted on the top of the car were flashing red and blue. Alice thought maybe Loomis had been wrong, that maybe Michael could be killed if attacked with enough force. The masked killer remained still and unmoved.

"Get up, Michael!" Loomis shouted, his voice echoing in the night as lightning flashed overhead and thunder rolled in the distance.

Lori was about to step out and join Loomis when Michael's body jerked. The killer slowly stood up and held his head for a moment, looking around as though he were confused. Alice could hardly breathe as she watched Michael Myers regain his balance, kneel down and then pick up his knife off the ground. The killer snapped his head directly to Loomis and no one needed to say he was pissed. Rage seemed to radiate off his body in the smoky dark.

"Let's go," Lori shouted, "Loomis, come on!"

He slammed the door shut behind him and put the car in gear as Michael walked back to his car. The stolen police cruiser revved and started following them fast as Loomis sped down Carpenter Street, blowing through stop signs and red lights as Michael pursued them. A mist of sweat had broken out over his forehead as he drove. He licked his lips, his heart racing in his chest as Michael followed.

"Take Saxon Avenue back into Springwood," Alice shouted as Michael rammed the back of the car, throwing them all forward. Lori braced herself against the dashboard as Michael hit them again."

"Won't it be sealed off?" Loomis jerked the wheel of the cruiser to the right, running over the sidewalk and a "School Zone" sign to make the turn. The wheels squealed and smoked as he did his best to stay ahead of Michael.

"There's an old bike trail leading out to the train yards," Alice said as Loomis pulled another hairpin turn, "We can follow the service roads to the power plant from there!"

"He's coming up on your ass, doctor!" Lori shouted as the interior filled with bright light again. The car was rocked and shuddered as Michael rammed them from behind, blowing out their taillights.

"Is that all you've got, Michael?" Loomis asked under his breath. He knew it was a silly question, but he asked it anyway. He knew what Michael was capable of, and a taunt like that only dared him to try harder. But Loomis didn't care. He was no longer a doctor of psychology or a student of the criminal sciences. He was the son of a murdered father seeking vengeance upon the man who held the knife. Loomis was simply another man tonight, and if he could manage it, he would see Michael Myers defeated before the sun rose in the sky again.

"Come on," he whispered and then looked to Lori, "When we arrive, you and Alice proceed to the supervisors office at the far end of the basin housing and lock the doors as we agreed. I'll distract Michael."

"Good luck," Alice said to him.

"To us all," Loomis replied and smiled warmly at her in the rearview mirror.

***

The Springwood Power Plant was silent and waiting in the early morning hours of Tuesday, May 17th as dark clouds rolled overhead. Only a few lights were still active at the plant, many of them having been shot out by drunken patrons of the local bars looking to squeeze off a few illegally influence rounds or kids with too much time to kill on Saturday afternoons. It was rusted out and covered with so much dust even the rain couldn't cleanse it. It was a relic that might as well have been a thousand years old.

The main structure was weathered and foreboding, the broken out windows of the offices and skylights looking more like empty eye sockets and open, jagged mouths than anything else. The complex itself had a distinct personality that many people believe was directly linked to the evil man who used to work there. It was as if though he had left his indelible mark on the place just by having been there. What the people of Springwood failed to realize was that this building was like the rest of the city. It belonged to a child killer named Fred Krueger.

The train tracks that led up to the plant were abandoned long before this night. There hadn't been a train stopped at the facility in years and because of the scandal concerning what had happened there, the owners of the Pacific line wouldn't use the property anymore. Even the men in charge of the plant abandoned it, relocating further along the highway to Elm Grove where the air seemed to be cleaner and free of evil spirits but close enough to collect the hard earned cash from Springwood.

When the rusty red Ford pickup came speeding along the main road, now paved with cracked slabs of cement and dirt, the power plant seemed to wake up. Lights flickered on and off as the placed prepared for their arrival. The truck kicked up no dust trail, only mud and grit from the neglected stretch of road as it roared past the broken heavy machinery and empty culverts. The headlights of the vehicle were like two powerful shafts of luminescence in the hazy air as Springwood burned in the distance. The early morning haze was not only warming in color from the rising sun, but also from the inferno tearing through the city. Small patches of open sky were forming in the thick cloud cover.

The truck sped along the side access roadway, navigating the abandoned forklifts and refuse metal until it reached the loading dock on the southeast side of the complex. At one time, large semi-trucks unloaded their cargo of supplies and huge rolls of copper wire for the massive turbines here. The dock had been manned by dozens of honest blue-collar workers who took a lot of pride in their work, never knowing a wolf ran among them. On this night, two lone police officers, separated from their chain of command and doing their best to overcome forces they didn't fully understand, brought a new wolf to the power plant.

The truck stopped and then backed up to the dock. The tailgate smashed against the concrete barrier, jostling the unconscious man in the bed. Jason Voorhees was still immobilized and still sedated with enough juice to knock out an elephant. Sean hadn't bothered with the niceties of removing the darts from his barrel chest, his only need to touch the killer being to hoist him into the bed of the truck. That had proven to be a difficult task in and of itself, requiring both he and Tessa to nearly give themselves hernias lifting Voorhees.

"Let's get in there before he wakes up," Sean jumped out of the truck, his Uzi slung over his left shoulder and a pistol tucked in the waistband of his jeans.

Following close behind, Tessa carried her own Uzi and motioned to Jason as she ran up the side stairs of the dock, "I figure we have maybe five more minutes before Gretzky wakes up."

"Let's hope it's enough," Sean tried the metal side door to the loading bay, "Shit. It's locked."

"Groovy," Tessa nudged him aside and leveled her Uzi at the lock, "I have a key."

The lock sparked and blew away into hot chunks of debris.

"You're good," Sean kissed her cheek, "I never get tired of that key bit."

He kicked the door open and they looked inside the darkened expanse. A few lamps dimmed and brightened as electricity surged sporadically through the wireworks, creating intermittent pools of light in the bay. Sean could see some old desks and chairs, work stations and scattered junk that might have been state of the art back in 1968. The place smelled old and musty, closed up and shrouded like a tomb. The cavernous structure echoed every sound as they cautiously stepped inside. He wrinkled his nose and said, "Not very promising, is it?"

"I don't like it," Tessa said from behind his shoulder.

"What would you like?"

"A cold beer and several episodes of 'The Duck Factory' just to cleanse my mind," she said.

"What?"

"Nothing," she breathed, "Let's go."

Sean looked over his shoulder at the empty road they had just come from. He wondered how the doctor, Lori and Alice were faring. Was the plan still good to go, or had Michael gotten the better of them? He said, "One of us should have gone with them."

"They'll be okay," Tessa reassured him.

1...2930313233...36