A Nudist Family Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vielle
Vielle
338 Followers

The three watched Blue Lagoon together. Lana looked relaxed and pleasant. She kept interrupting the movie to talk. Paul looked slightly vexed by the movie and seemed to welcome Lana's interruptions. Hannah followed the movie resting her head on her brother's shoulder but not saying much.

Lana said goodnight before the end of the movie and before long Arthur also stopped by to say goodnight.

It was dark in the house and the nude sister and brother were alone on the couch as the movie wound to its conclusion. Hannah lay back with her head on the arm rest and lay her legs across her brother naked lap.

"Give me a foot message?" she ventured.

She relaxed an octave as he grasped her foot in both hands and started to firmly work her sensitive sole.

"Oh my God, Paul, that feels so good. Don't stop!" She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes, sinking into the pleasure of her brother's strong hands.

"Anything for you, Sis."

Moments passed in silence as credits rolled up the screen and Paul switched from one foot to the other.

Hannah lay her calf on her brother's penis. His member pressed against her leg like a fresh spring shoot eagerly seeking sunlight.

"I've been thinking about when we were kids," she said, relaxed, without opening her eyes.

After a moment, "Yeah? What about?"

"Remember when you showed me Dad's dirty magazines?"

"Yeah, that's right. I'd totally forgotten about that."

"You even read that article to me explaining how a man can give good oral to a woman."

"Yeah. That was kind'a weird, huh." His hands moved up her ankle to her calf, working her muscle there.

"You were a perverted kid."

"I suppose." His hands moved up her bare thigh.

Hannah drew in breath sharply as her brother's hand cupped her pubis.

"You need to shave your five-o'clock-shadow," he remarked with a smirk as he stroked her stubble.

Hannah scarcely parted her thighs when Paul's fingers answered her invitation without a hint of shyness. She closed her eyes and opened wide for him as he started exploring her.

"Is that okay?" Three fingers moved deep inside her.

"Yes," is all she said as he found his rhythm and she showed her pleasure.

They were silent together as he massaged her ever moistening bliss with a strong hand.

It was pure delight when her brother's mouth made angel kisses inside her thigh. One kiss after the other led down and down until his fingers were replaced by his tongue. A thrill. She pressed against his face and his trespassing tongue.

Hannah bit back the sounds her pleasure wanted to make. She grasped her breasts desperately. She opened to him completely, stretched to her limit, her point of pleasure pressed hard against her brother's face seeking an ultimate salvation from her agonizing anticipation, but his inexperienced tongue played awkwardly with her, bringing her to the edge only to let her down and slowly bring her back again.

The excruciating pleasure went on endlessly. Guilt and confusion were forgotten as Paul adored her with his exuberant lapping attentions. He was not her brother anymore, but something much more.

He was gentle and affectionate with her, exploring at first, then firm and certain. She could feel his excitement. She knew this was a first for him. He was expressive in his attentions. He was tender and warm. He was tireless too and his passion built as he slowly discovered her secrets with his mouth.

Her heart raced though she lay still. Her pretense of playfulness lost its reality and slipped away. She knew in that moment she had been tricking herself all along. She had wanted him. She had wanted him badly. Now she had him, and as Paul lovingly kissed and licked her most private point, a warm feeling of deep affection bloomed in her breast and spread through her body.

She didn't know she was going to cry until the tears seeped out suddenly. She closed her eyes and turned her face to the side, embarrassed. It was senseless and in the moment she couldn't think about why. She just accepted it and let it take her. She loved him. She loved her brother. Only now did she realize how deeply she felt for him and wanted him. She spasmed with pleasure on his tongue.

"I want you inside me. I want you inside me." she whispered as loud as she dared.

She grabbed at him and pulled him up so that his tongue finally slipped out of her reluctantly.

She place his hands on her soft breasts, her tips were hard against his palms.

She stroked his bare chest in turn.

She looked up into her brother's heavy lidded eyes.

She sensed the weight of his body over hers, between her thighs.

She was disoriented with inexplicable desire, affection, contentment.

Her hand found him immense and ready for her. Moisture leaked from his tip. She guided him to her. His wetness met her wetness, but he stopped there as if afraid to enter.

His face above her showed excitement and reluctance. He opened his mouth to speak but had no words.

She smiled at him through her tears. She understood, she wanted to tell him, he wanted his first time to be the right time. He had waited so long. He was so confused by what was happening between them. She would give him the time he needed and when the time came she would be his first. His only sister. His first lover.

Her hand slipped on his warm manhood. She caressed him and moaned up at him, exciting him to a pitch. He squeezed his eyes shut and moaned, and then he abruptly kissed her on her mouth, his tongue finding hers. She kissed him back joyously. She tasted herself in his mouth and she felt him cum in her hand. His warm spurts sprinkled her stomach and her vulva.

Their mouths parted as he drew up from her. She slipped her hand off her brother's cock and touched his chest again. She felt his heart beating fast and hard.

He looked at her now and seemed to see her tears for the first time. "Are you okay?" he looked concerned but uncertain.

I love you. She wanted to say to him.

"Hannah, I thought you wanted . . . "

"I'm fine, Silly. You came all over me. I guess I don't have to ask you if you liked it."

"You turn me on, Hannah. I mean, you really really turn me on. It was wonderful. Was it okay?"

"Uh, yeah. Look at me. You brought me to tears, Paul. It was nice. I like that I'm your first. Am I really the first pussy you've tasted?"

"Yeah."

"What did you think?"

"I loved it. I'd do it to you all night if you let me. But, I can't believe how turned on I got. I don't usually come that fast. I'm sorry if I didn't want to . . . I mean I just wasn't sure if I was ready . . ."

She took his hand and guided him to her mound putting his palm in the sticky liquid of his sex. "Did you like cumming on me?" she smiled, dragging his hand up her abdomen.

"Yes."

She let go of his hand and he took the lead by rubbing semen across her chest and nipples.

"Do you like my cum on you?"

"Yes. I want you to bathe me with your cum."

He put his fingers to her mouth. She sucked his finger, tasting her brother's semen for the second time that day. She was feeling playful again.

"You turn me on so fucking much," he mused.

Hannah laughed.

Vielle
Vielle
338 Followers