A Painted Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had me bend at the waist a few times so they could paint the fold between my bum and my legs so it would look right when I was on all fours rather than standing. They also did this to paint the area between my cheeks back there. Sophia finished up the paint on my face by hand, giving me am almost orange nose and all the stripes in the right places. I was having such a good time.

Since I was being an ocelot, there wasn't really much extra fur to add, but they did put a few white tufts where my belly met my side, and some between my breasts, and some on my spine.

Almost last, they added a wig of very short orange hair, which matched the orange paint, with black and white highlights. The wig covered my real ears and had my ocelot ears already attached. I saw another smaller pair of ears on the counter. In case I'd decided to be an adult, I guess. They added a stretchy collar in black with rhinestones that spelled out "Junie" several times all around it.

Last step, they painted my areola a pale pink blending to pale red at the nipples. Then had me bend over and spread my legs wide so they could do the same to my outer labia, with the pale red just outlining the inside edges of them. Kenny commented that they'd considered doing my inner labia and even my clitoral hood, but seeing how wet I was they had to give up on the idea.

My palms, the palm side of my fingers, my knees, and my toes and the balls of my feet, were brush painted with a thick flexible rubber like plastic. My knees got several coatings. They said I'd be able to crawl about on these pads for several hours before they started to peel off. While Kenny did that Sophia applied contact lenses to give me gray cat shaped irises.

For the very last step, I got down on all fours and they inserted my ocelot tail. They actually glued it on then painted around it so it blended. I hoped I wouldn't be needing to go any time soon. The fur on it matched that on my head and it curved up from my ass, exposing me fully back there.

They let me look in the mirror and moved the camera around so I could see myself from all sides. I looked wonderful. I wanted to go walk through a woods somewhere. I had an impulse to go hut small animals. Wow! I meowed a question at Janet.

"I don't understand, Junie. Use your words."

I said, "Will you get pictures of this? I want to remember it always."

Sophia answered, "I don't know about pictures, but we will send you a copy of the make over video. A lot of people want them so we always record them."

Janet answered, "We'll be taking a lot of pictures of you at the party. I expect most of my friends will want a picture of you sitting with them."

I wiggled with joy. I really do have a huge exhibitionist streak. We left the painting room and saw that there were customers in the shop, looking over the pictures and designs. My make over had taken over two hours, but a lot of the work they do is much simpler. A dragon across the back, painted clothes or lingerie, weird faces, and so on.

They asked if we could take a stroll through the shop to show off what a good custom paint job could look like. I sure wanted to. Janet got on her cell phone to check where Michael was. He said he was just backing the truck up to the back door of the shop, since I'd have to stand in the cargo space for the trip to the party, and he'd be fine with waiting a few minutes. The truck needed to warm up anyway since they couldn't put a blanket on me.

The four of us moved out into the shop. I paced around like I was queen of all creation. Sniffing at people and things. People ooohd and aaahd appropriately. I really did look good. I was so turned on I was just short of dripping. No, I looked up the aisle behind me. I was dripping. Some noticed that my sex was exposed and one asked about it.

She said, "Your web site said you don't do full nudity. I'd have to wear a thong and pasties. Why isn't she?"

Kenny took it, "We'll do full nudity if you sign a release saying you're not going to be seen in public. We need something to place the responsibility on you instead of us. To show that you know you'll very likely be arrested if you don't cover up those places."

She looked intrigued, then asked me, "How does that feel? Knowing that everyone can see you like that?"

I looked at Janet. She said, "You may answer."

I said, "I don't know how it would feel for everyone. I like to be seen any time. But I can say that being exposed like this, and with the paint attracting everyone's eye to me there, it's a huge turn on."

She went into a whispered discussion with what appeared to be her boyfriend and we moved on. After a few minutes Janet's cell phone beeped and she checked the message.

"Michael says the truck is all warmed up and he's right outside the back door. We should be going along. Kenny, Sophia, thank you so much. Junie, you may speak."

I looked up at them, "Thank you both. I never thought I'd ever be able to get a cat do over, and to have it be an ocelot on top of that... Well, it's more than I could have hoped for. Thank you."

They told me I was welcome and to have fun. Janet and I headed down the hall to the back door. She opened it and look around. I heard the tale gate to the truck open and she threw the door wide.

"Run, Junie, run and jump in.!"

I did that and had barely landed on the blankets spread on the floor in the cargo space when I heard the tail gate slam shut behind me. Michael slipped into the drivers seat as Janet closed the door on her side. I was shivering from the cold, but it really was warm in the truck. The back seats were folded down, the space behind them is rather small otherwise.

"Spread out all your feet so you're more stable. Here we go!"

I loved it when the implied I had four feet. We drove off to... I really didn't know what. But I was hoping a lot of people were going to see me like this. I never really thought of myself as beautiful. And I'm not. I'm pretty, surely, and I know it. But my breasts aren't really that big, and I'm a bit underweight for my height so not very curvy.

I liked myself all right, and didn't wish for my body to change. I just never felt beautiful. I did today. I wanted everyone to see me like this. I'd have run down main street if I could have gotten away with it.

We drove for just a few minutes. The roads were mostly smooth and Michael slowed, sped up, and turned carefully so as not to toss me around. We pulled into an alley behind a place called "The Pet Haven." A club catering to masters and mistresses and their human pets. My God, I new people here! It was where I'd met Janet. People would certainly remember me as Julia. I almost spoke my dismay, then remembered, and meowed distress instead.

Michael was backing up to the alley door to the club, and stopped.

Janet asked, "What's the trouble Junie? You said you didn't care who saw you as a kitten. You specifically included your old friends and even your family."

She hadn't given me permission to speak. I purred confirmation of her statements.

Continuing, "You can always use your safe word. We'll take you home. But we took you at your words, so you might consider this. You said you didn't care who saw you as our kitten. You said it many times, even when we pressed you to be sure. When we answer the door, you're right there."

I purred again.

"Good, now, there are not just people you know from the club. We also invited people from your former life. People who wondered what had become of you when you went away so suddenly."

I stood there, just staring at her.

She smiled, "Part of you is scared of that, and part of you likes it a lot. Right?"

I purred confirmation yet again.

"You should also consider that there are about a hundred pictures of you taken in our house and from that trip we made to the woods. They're up all over the club and showing on the big screen. Anyone who might have wondered where you'd gone knows now. We'll take you home, if you like, but it won't save everyone knowing about how you are now."

I stood there thinking. After a minute, they both got out of the truck and went around to the tail gate. She said something to Michael that I couldn't hear, then went to the back door of the club and held it open. There were less than six feet from the truck to the door. He opened the tail gate.

He said, "You know the agreement. Safe word, or obey."

I certainly did, it was in writing. Along with an assurance that there would be no punishment for using that safe word. It had happened only once in three months, and the week and a few weekends I'd spent with them before I signed myself over to them. That once had been a gross misunderstanding between the three of us. But there had been no punishment. I trusted them.

I walked out to the edge of the tailgate, looked at the ground, then into the room the club door opened into. My pussy answered for me. I looked back between my legs and saw that I was dripping on the tailgate. I jumped to the ground, ran into the back room, and waited for them to follow. Janet came in, Michael went to park the truck.

Janet bent down and kissed me on top of my head, then stroked my hair.

"I am so proud of you Junie. You're going to remember this fondly for a long time."

Michael joined us shortly. The three of us moved to the door that led into the club.

"Ready Junie? I can't want to see the look on your brothers face."

I could have waited. But...

I purred loudly and rubbed my hair up against he leg, then licked Janet's hand. I looked under myself quickly. I was still dripping. Maybe even more than earlier. I was most assuredly ready.

He opened the door and we entered my coming out party.

- THE END -

12