A Part of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he tilted her chin gently up and for the very first time, pressed his lips to hers with feeling. They both breathed in sharply through their noses and froze before the passion took over and they started exploring with their tongues.

The song sped up again and their hips followed without breaking their kiss. Suddenly, Sam felt a small body press up to her from behind and small hands reaching up to cup her breasts. Her breath stuttered into Derricks mouth and she felt Derrick's groan as he realized what was going on.

"Let's go home," Derrick said.

"But the bar..."

Derrick looked over to Ben who was bouncing and clapping and Alex waved them on from beside him. "We've got this," he mouthed.

Chapter 5

The mood hadn't lightened when they reached the apartment. They all stopped and looked at each other for a moment before they headed for Derrick's bedroom.

Annie pulled Derrick back and whispered in his ear. "She was yours first. Go." Annie headed to the recliner in the corner and curled up, ready to see the chemistry played out.

Derrick turned to Sam and took her face in both hands before kissing her with all of the tenderness that he possessed. She responded in kind for a moment, but then seemed to go feral. She backed him up to the bed and pulled her clothes off. She traced his ink with her hands and and felt his abdominal muscles twitch when she traced them with her tongue. She ran her fingers under the waistband of his leather pants and felt the tip of his cock reaching up to her fingers. She frantically unbuttoned the pants and caught his cock as it fell out into her hand. She pulled the pants to his hips and pushed him to a sitting position on the bed.

Derrick stared down at Sam and felt like he was dreaming. The feeling of her hands was so different from Annie's, but just as amazing. She looked into his eyes and buried her face into his balls. He felt her tongue at his perineum and her gasp as she found the guiche. Her look turned wicked and she took the guiche between her teeth and gently tugged. He cried out and grabbed her head in his hands. She trailed her tongue all the way up the underside of his cock and sucked the head in.

"Sam, baby, suck me, please."

She tortured him for a moment more before taking him all the way to her throat and swallowing around it.

"Stop, stop. I'm not going to make it. Get up here, it's my turn."

Sam swirled her tongue around him one more time and stood. He removed her clothes without teasing or hesitation. As her bra came off, he buried his face into her breasts and covered her nipples with his thumbs.

"They're not sensitive," she whispered. He gave a light pinch and though her nipples stood at attention, there was no reaction. He kissed each one and removed her panties before gently pushing her back on the bed. He sat on his knees and just stared at her perfection. She was the opposite of Annie with her wide, luscious hips and breasts that fell slightly to the sides as she lay on her back.

He shucked his pants the rest of the way off and pressed his body on top of hers. He kissed her deeply, nibbling on her lips before pressing soft kisses all over her face. He trailed his lips down her chest and stomach before pausing between her legs to breathe in her scent. He used his thumbs to gently open her and groaned at the wetness that he found there. He inserted one finger and it was immediately sucked in by her incredibly tight vaginal muscles.

"Oh god, baby, how long has it been?"

He started pegging her g-spot before he allowed her to answer and deep grunts started to flow out of her mouth.

"Ugh...god...can't...long...time."

He removed his finger and sucked her arousal off, groaning at the taste. He looked over at Annie who was watching with rapt attention and had one hand in her panties, rubbing her clit. Annie made eye contact and mouthed, "take her."

"Sam, are you on birth control?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said with glazed-over eyes.

"This isn't a one time thing and I don't want anything between us. Is that okay?"

He watched a shiver go through her body. She nodded. "Just go slow at first."

He positioned himself at her entrance and stretched over top of her before slowly pushing in. He watched her eyes flicker open and closed and he rested his mouth above hers so that their lips were touching and they could feel each others breath.

He started with slow, shallow strokes and Sam grunted when he bottomed out. He pulled back slightly and pegged the same spot again to receive the same reaction.

"More," she said before digging her head back into the pillow and exposing her neck.

He sped up slightly and was rewarded with louder sounds.

Suddenly, Sam dug her nails into his ass. "More, dammit!"

Holy shit, he thought.

He sat up on his knees and grabbed her thighs tightly before giving her what she asked for and pounding into her. Sam's back arched and a low, deep groan began. He felt her start to flutter around his cock and had to bite his lip to keep control. Her groan turned animalistic and she screamed, stripping her throat as she began squeezing his cock so tight that he couldn't move.

"Shit!" he yelled as he felt his orgasm ripped from him. He heard a squeak and turned to see Annie's body locked in her own orgasm.

He collapsed on top of Sam, careful not to crush her. She ran her hands up and down his back as her body twitched in aftershocks. Amazingly, his cock stayed hard inside her.

*

Sam couldn't believe the orgasm and intimacy that she just experienced. It was the most amazing sex that she'd ever had in her life.

She felt the bed dip and saw Annie come over with a huge smile.

"Are you okay, Annie?" Sam asked, concerned that they had gone too far.

"More than okay," Annie whispered before kissing her.

Annie pushed Derrick until he rolled to the side. Sam watched, enraptured, as Annie took Derrick's still-hard cock into her mouth and sucked off every bit of her own juices and his cum.

"Annie, oh my god," she heard Derrick murmur.

She was further shocked when Annie gave her a devilish look before dipping her head between Sam's legs and flicking her tongue over her clit before attaching her mouth to her opening and sucking the cum out.

Sam and Derrick both whimpered. Annie swallowed before reaching up and deeply kissing both of them, sharing the flavor.

"Annie, have you ever been with a woman before?" Sam asked.

"No, and I've never really wanted to, until you," she said softly.

Sam sobbed and pushed Annie onto her back. Annie reached up and took one of Sam's nipples into her mouth and suckled it, groaning at the taste.

"Oh my god!" Sam exclaimed. Electricity shot from her nipple down to her clit.

"I thought they weren't sensitive?" Annie asked with a devilish grin.

Sam looked at Derrick, who was smiling and not at all perturbed that Annie got a reaction that he didn't. Sam took her other breast and guided it to Annie's mouth. Annie opened and took it in, sucking hard and biting.

Sam arched her back and cried out. She pulled away from Annie and went crazy on Annie's body. She sucked and bit at her neck and collarbone before reaching the tiny breasts and sucking one into her mouth and then the other. Annie squeaked and tangled her fingers into Sam's long hair, her hips thrusting up. Sam pulled away with a kiss to each nipple and moved down to Annie's feet.

She massaged the arch of each foot before sucking a big toe into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She had never been into feet before, but she just couldn't resist. She saw Annie's hand reach out to Derrick and squeeze it tightly. She moved to the other foot and gave it the same treatment before running her hands along the insides of Annie's silky thighs. Annie was completely shaved and Sam could see her clit protruding from its sheath.

"Annie, you're so beautiful," Sam murmured. She pushed Annie's thighs up so that her knees were bent with her feet flat on the mattress. Sam started at the bottom and licked around Annie's anus, earning her a gasp. She then ran her tongue all the way up, dipping into the opening and finally reaching her clit, where she sucked and swirled her tongue. She paused to savor the scent of Annie's arousal and rubbed her face through Annie's juices, making sure that her nose continuously passed over her clit. She could hear Annie's rapid breathing and vowed to get a vocal reaction from her. She sucked each lip into her mouth, gently teasing with her teeth before attaching her lips to Annie's clit and sucking hard. She felt Annie stiffen and heard her breathing hitch, but still nothing vocal. Without moving away from her clit, she inserted two fingers all the way in and started repeatedly hitting Annie's g-spot. She was rewarded with a high keening sound and Annie's thighs trapping her head.

Sam looked over at Derrick to see him watching her intently and jacking his cock slowly. He was so turned on that his cock head was dark red.

*

Derrick had never been so aroused in his life. Seeing both women he loved making love was indescribable. The slurping sound of Sam's fingers plunging in and out of Annie's wetness was maddening.

"Sam," he said and motioned her forward. She crawled up and Derrick whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded in response.

Derrick pulled Annie on top of him, still on her back and slipped his cock into her. With Sam's help, they positioned her just right so that he could bottom out and Sam would have room to lay between their legs.

He slowly started fucking Annie while playing her her nipples and watched as Sam's head again descended between their legs. Annie started to tremble when Sam started laving her clit. Suddenly, Derrick felt a slippery finger enter his ass and press against his gland. He cried out and started pounding into Annie. He could hear and feel Annie's breathing becoming erratic. Sam appeared to have one hand between her own legs as she balanced on her knees. Her eyes were closed in bliss as she continued to torment Annie's clit. Derrick wasn't going to last long. Nothing had ever felt this good before. Suddenly, Annie's channel gripped his cock and she wailed. Derrick felt liquid gush around his cock and realized that Annie had squirted, something that had never happened before.

The finger in his ass started pegging his gland harder and he lost all control, screaming as he came a second time.

They all fell exhausted into one big heap and Derrick kissed his girls.

"Sammy, are you okay?" Derrick asked. "I know this is sudden, but do you think if we take it one day at a time, maybe you could be a part of us?"

Sam smiled with tears running down her face. I'll be honest and say that I'm terrified, but I think you're both worth it. It's not going to be easy, but I can't wait to try.

End

12