A Party + a Hot Tub equals Neighbor

Story Info
Party gets hot after everyone hits the hot tub.
1.7k words
3.96
87.1k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first threesome Steve suggested a group scene might be good which I agreed but how does one get into a group sex scene? Well by accident it would seem.

We decided to have a BBQ with some of our neighbors and it was Steve's idea that I enlist my friend Adrienne to help recruit some party people with no sticks in the mud. Adi is my closest friend in the street and she is a wild girl. 45yrs old married 3 times and a string of lovers this voluptuous blonde with 40dd breasts turns heads. Adi was a figure model doing page 3 stuff until she was into her 30's and she still looks great.

I just asked Adi who she thought would make for a fun party nothing sexual was mentioned. Adi suggested that our cul-de-sac neighbors would be great guests with all but Gail looking as if they enjoyed a good party. Gail was our nearest neighbor, married to Charles both in their 50's. Charles was fun to be around always flirting while Gail was always cranky and opinionated.

Charles and Gail accepted the invite and so did Kerri and Phil a couple around 40 with 2 kids. Phil is average height and weight not ugly but not overly attractive while Kerri is very fit, pretty with short reddish hair. Kerri has a great body, nice boobs around 34-36 and good legs. My man Steve has always had a thing for Kerri since they moved in 3 years ago. Another young couple Troy and Taylor also accepted. These two are early 20s and both look like fashion models. Tall and thin, blonde and attractive. Taylor has a flat chest, just a couple of bumps really. Steve also invited Jo a lady he works with on the Railway. Jo is around 50, short and a little overweight. Cute face with shoulder length brown hair.

The night of the party all the guests arrived and we cooked some nice steaks with a great salad and the booze run free. Soon everyone, well mainly Adi was flirting and everyone was telling dirty jokes. Adi had a lot of cleavage showing and the men were giving her a lot of attention. Gail was getting pissed off and around 9pm she decided to go home. I heard her tell Charles to stay away from the town bike so I would say she really didn't like Adi.

Charles seemed happier after Gail left participating more in the banter and jokes. Troy dragged out some joints and we passed them around and soon no one was feeling much pain. Adi then suggested that we move the party to her house and use her hot tub. Adi bought the house 2 years ago and it had a 8 person hot tub on the back landing that in her words was bubbling away waiting for a party.

We all said we would get our suits on the way but Adi said house rules no suits. Everyone went silent and I thought the party may well be over but Troy then said I will walk there naked to see Adrienne's tits. Everyone laughed and that broke the ice. Taylor said she loved to tub and she would be in. Charles jumped at the chance and Jo said she was pissed enough to do anything. Only Phil and Kerri looked apprehensive. Steve and I said we were game and Phil then sheepishly said that he would not be a party pooper. Kerri just looked a little flushed.

We grabbed the booze and headed off the three houses to Adi's abode. Troy slipped home for some more of the fine weed he had supplied and we all opened fresh drinks. Everyone was nervous and we passed around the joint and looked at the inviting bubbling hot tub. Troy was the first to go in stripping off his shirt and jeans and entering the warm water. His body was thin but toned and because he was young I guess his cock was stiff and pointing upright. It was only about 5" long but it was fat with a big purple head.

Taylor joined him stripping off her shorts and top bra and thong. As I said she is skinny but perfect as only the young can be. He boobs were nothing more than small bumps but her nipples were around 3/4 of an inch long. Taylor's pussy was clean of any hair the complete Brazilian. Troy then said come on Adi show us what we came to see. Adi stripped her skirt and top, she wasn't wearing underwear and went in the tub. Adi has like me just a tuft of hair on her mound with her pussy lips free of pubes. Jo said might as well join the party and stripped off as well. Jo has a few rolls of fat with nice full tits and a very hairy pussy.

Charles was next and he was the surprise. For a guy his age he was muscular and had 6" of flaccid dick that was plump hanging from his silver pubic hair. That left just Phil and Kerri and Steve and I to get in. I got my gear off and said come on Kerri it's getting crowded lets get a spot. Kerri shyly undressed and entered soon after me. She has a great body as I said for forty. Her boobs are firm with large nipples and her pubic hair was trimmed and her natural blonde color.

Steve and Phil both stripped and to my surprise I could see why Phil was apprehensive. He has a very small penis infact just the small knob was all that was visible and it was the smallest knob of all the men. No one said anything so he soon relaxed in the warm water.

We were all stoned and pissed and it didn't take long for the talk to become sexual. Charles admitted that Gail and he hardly ever had sex and she had never given him a blowjob. Jo also admitted to a dry spell since her divorce some three years before. Kerri had only ever had sex with Phil even though they didn't meet till she was 27. Phil had 2 other partners only. Troy wished Taylor had bigger tits. Taylor had a lesbian experience. I mentioned my threesome but didn't say when or with whom. Adi captured the show with a number of tales including sex in a truckstop toilet with a man who never offered his name.

Everyone was getting a little horny with these tales and we were squashed in with 9 in an 8-man tub. Troy couldn't keep his eyes off Adi's tits and she was loving the attention. She said that if he got us more drinks she would let him touch them and he was out of the tub in a flash his cock still rock hard. He fixed our drinks and jumped back in and Adi stood and straddled Troy's legs putting her big boobs right in his face.

I was next to him and squashed so I moved over next to Phil and Kerri. Troy fondled Adi's melons and then licked her nipples. Taylor moved between Charles and Kerri so she could watch her husband's antics. I don't know if the others noticed but as Troy sucked and fondled Adi she reached down between her legs and I feel positioned his thick cock so he would enter her snatch.

So the party had turned sexual Troy was openly fondling Adi, licking her nipples and she started to grind on his lap under the water so no one was sure if he was in her or not. I looked at Taylor and saw that Charles had his arm around her and was tweaking one of her long hard nipples. Her arm was under the water and moving leaving no doubt she was stroking Charles's cock. Kerri whispered is she playing with him? I nodded and she watched more closely, Kerri was getting turned on.

Troy and Adi where now obviously fucking both grinding into each other passionately kissing and rapidly approaching orgasm. Charles had stood in front of Taylor who was pulling his now hard 8" prick. She licked the head then engulfed the older mans dick into her mouth. Jo was masturbating while watching the goings on. Phil began kissing Kerri and soon they got out of the tub and started to make out on the deck. Phil was just 3-4" erect. I got out with them and watched them as they moved into a 69 and started eating each other. It was exciting just to watch and I was turned on.

Phil really knew how to lick pussy and Kerri was nearly cumming. I guess he makes up for his penis size in other ways. I watched them for 10 minutes or so and when I locked back at the others things had changed. Troy had Adi on the deck and was fucking her furiously. Steve had Jo dog style and was driving her to an orgasm and Taylor was riding Charles. I was masturbating and closed my eyes when I felt fingers on my thigh. I opened my eyes to find Kerri about to go down on me. Kerri kissed my inner thighs before going to work on my clit and pussy. Meanwhile Phil put the head of his cock on my lips and I sucked him right to the balls. His small cock was easy to deep throat and he soon dumped a load in my throat, which I swallowed and then succumbed, to his wives expert licking and had a mind-blowing orgasm.

On the other side of the tub Troy was now fucking Jo while Charles and Steve were double penetrating Taylor. Adi was lying underneath sucking Steve's balls and soon he unloaded into Taylor. Charles had the stamina of a bull and continued on until Taylor begged him to cum. She was covered in sweat as Charles stiffened drove in deep and cum.

We all rested a while and then started again. I had Charles and Troy during the course of the night. Steve fucked Kerri and Adi and Jo both fucked and sucked Charles. We all went home around 2am well and truly fucked out but agreed to gather for another hot tub swing.