A Party to Remember

Story Info
Jenny attends a hot party.
1.3k words
3.6
44.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Applying the final touches to her makeup Jenny smiled to herself in the mirror. She hadn't really felt like going to the party tonight but now she was ready she was looking forward to it. She shook her head and smirked as she picked up the invitation and placed it in her handbag. Tonight's party was being hosted by Anna so it was no surprise that the theme was 'sexy fancy dress'. Anna needed very little excuse to get her kit off and Jenny half expected to get there to find her wearing nothing at all!

Jenny would not have even been going to this party if Anna had not spent all day convincing her that "it would be fun". After finally giving in to Anna's persuasion she had stopped on the way home to buy her costume. She had opted for a school girl's outfit. She had chosen it because it was the only thing they had in her size but now she had it on she was enjoying wearing it. She stepped back from the mirror to check her appearance for the final time. Pulling her long white socks up so they sat just over her knees she was reminded of just how short her skirt was. The skirt was a classic red plaid and was only just long enough to cover her modesty. She knew she would have to be careful how she moved in it if she was to avoid showing everyone at the party what she wearing underneath but the risk kind of excited her. Scanning her eyes upwards, she patted down a couple of creases that had formed in her white shirt. She was pleased with how big the shirt made her breasts look as it clung to her body. She knew that her breasts would get the attention of some wondering eyes tonight and again this kind of excited her. She fixed her hair and touched up her lipstick, popped her phone into her bag and headed for the door. She felt sexy. Showing off this much flesh made her feel a bit naughty and excitement began to flutter in her stomach.

*******************

The party itself was a bit of disappointment. It wasn't nearly as fun as Anna had assured her it would be. Jenny's prediction of Anna's outfit wasn't far wrong! Her sailors outfit left very little to the imagination. Elsewhere at the party there were nurses, pilots, French maids and firemen. Jenny was impressed with how much effort everyone had made.

Jenny rolled her eyes as Anna flirted outrageously with a topless butler. She had tried to strike up a conversation with nearly every man at this party but still found herself stood on her own at the side of the room. She sighed. She was a naughty schoolgirl with no one to play with. Jenny decided enough was enough and left the room in search of something more exciting.

The party was being held in a house so big that Jenny soon found herself lost. There were so many rooms she couldn't find her way back to the one where everyone was. Following the sound of voices she headed to the room at the end of the corridor. Standing in the door way she realised the voices belonged to two guys dressed as policemen. Jenny grinned. A police uniform had always done it for her. She didn't know what it was about that particular outfit that affected her in such a way but she knew that she liked it. Very much.

Jenny felt a little rush through her body and knew this was her chance to have some of that fun Anna had promised her. With her hands behind her back in a submissive gesture she entered the room, "Excuse me officers. I am lost and I don't know where I am. I am just a schoolgirl you see and I'm scared." The policemen turned to look at Jenny. She looked so damn sexy and yet so innocent that both of them felt a rush of heat emanate in their groins. They stood and watched Jenny as she shuffled over to where they were stood. It was quite a sight and they were both enjoying every moment of it.

Jenny spoke again as she reached the men, "Please can you look after me officers?" "Of course we will" replied the taller of the two men. Jenny could tell from his tone that he was enjoying how she was playing her character. She could see that the other policemen was having an equally good time by the bulge that growing in his trousers. She positioned herself in front of him and pushed her hips back so her ass rubbed up against his hardness. The other policeman moved forward until he was pressed up against her. Jenny was in between the two guys and could feel how hard they had both become. She let out a little moan in anticipation and dropped to her knees between them. She felt so naughty in her schoolgirl outfit and was going to make the most of it. Reaching out, she slowly undid the trousers of both men, looking them both in the eye as she did.

Jenny was on her knees between the men dressed as policemen and had a cock in each of her hands. She had never done anything like this before and she was so turned on her white cotton pants were soaked. She stroked the men at the same time, making them grunt with pleasure. Turning her head she took one of them in the mouth, all the while stroking the other. She sucked hard before shifting her attention to the cock in her left hand. She continued with this for several minutes. Taking both cocks in her mouth in turn and then swapping again. She had always been good with her mouth and she knew both guys were enjoying themselves as much as she was by the sounds they were making.

Suddenly, she was picked off the floor by her shoulders and pulled onto her feet. The policemen who had spoken earlier pushed her forward forcefully, bending her over. Hitching her skirt up, he grabbed her pants and pushed them aside, exposing her pussy. Jenny let out a cry, she knew what he was about to do and she wanted it so badly. She cried out again as he pushed his cock inside her. The other policeman took his cock in his hand and slid it back into her mouth. Jenny moaned into the cock as her pussy was pounded from behind. The feeling of having both her mouth and pussy filled at the same time felt amazing.

Pleasure washed over her body and before she knew it she was being spun round. She got the feeling that these two men had done this sort of thing before as they expertly manoeuvred her into position. "Oh fucking hell" Jenny screamed. It was the other policemen's time to fuck her and his cock was a lot bigger than the first. Taking the other cock into her mouth Jenny soon found a steady rhythm, using the thrusts from being fucked to take the entire length of the cock into her mouth. As the thrusts from behind got stronger the cock pushed against the bag of her throat causing her to gag a little.

She was getting near to having the biggest orgasm of her life and could tell that both men were nearly there too. Then it happened. Her pussy contracted around the cock that fucked her causing the policemen to let out a large grunt as came hard. At virtually the same time the cock in her mouth exploded, sending its warm load down her throat. She couldn't keep all of it in her mouth and some spilled out and ran down her chin.

Both men pulled out and Jenny fell to her knees, gasping for breath. Cum dripped from her pussy and she wiped more away from her lips, swallowing, sending the last few drops down her throat. Anna had been right, coming to this party had been fun.