A Passing Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

He had no idea what to do, he had heard stories from some of the other boys about women doing things like this but he never believed any of them.

"It's so hard!" Martha said, leaning back for a moment with both hands wrapped around him. Then she leaned forward and did it some more.

Ronnie lost his virginity that night, not just once but three times just to make sure. She encouraged him to feel her breasts, which he then did with delight. Then he was feeling her big rubbery lips, on instinct he slid his finger inside her, her head tipped back and her eyelids fluttered when he did that.

At one point he lay on his back on the floor as she lifted up and settled back down over and over. He watched himself slide inside her, then back out.

It was nearly 2 in the morning when he slipped back inside his house. He checked on his Grandmother and found her sleeping soundly so he went to bed. His head had barely hit the pillow when the alarm clock went off.

He was finishing up his last morning job when Sylvia came by on her bike. She had on shorts and a conservative halter top, for the first time he noticed how muscular she was. Her abdomen was flat, her skin nicely brown. The halter top lay almost flat against her upper body, the swelling there was very slight.

Ronnie looked at her and thought about sex with her for the first time. The thought caused a flush to cross his face.

"What?" She asked.

"Huh?" Was his response.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

"I was just...I'm sorry, you look so pretty this morning that I..." Once again he blushed furiously.

Sylvia looked at him in surprise, then she beamed.

"Why thank you, Ronnie. I didn't think...."

"Did you get all the jobs done?" He asked, changing the subject quickly.

"Yes, and I could use some more work..if you want."

"I need to get you a power mower." He told her.

"That would help, then we can get even more accounts."

Ronnie caught the "we" part.

+++

Two weeks later he found and modified the second mower, Sylvia was now going out and setting up new accounts on her own. She carefully wrote down every single job in her notebook.

Ronnie asked her if he could look at her notes, so she handed it to him. She had every single job organized, notes on who had paid and who still owed and how much. Ronnie had never really had any idea at all about that, he just got paid and spent what he didn't save.

"I didn't mow Mr. Walker's place today, he owes us $9.00 and always has some excuse. I will go talk to him next week."

"Oh, OK."

"And we should charge extra for the trimming bushes, some of that takes quite a bit of time."

"All right, good idea." He said.

"Then there is Mrs. Bartholemew's place, do you want me to do that one? It should be at least $15. I do the rest of that street, it would save you some time."

"No! I mean..uhhh...I always do that one." He told her.

"Oh, OK. I guess everything is organized then."

Ronnie nodded. That night he sat and carefully wrote down all of the jobs he was doing, just like Sylvia did.

Each week he went up to Martha's house, did her lawn and every time they ended up making love all over the house after.

Sylvia began to do more and more and he began to do less and less.

Winters in California are mellow usually, and the grass just keeps on growing. Ronnie was making money, even giving Sylvia half the money. They both had gotten pretty good at figuring the time and fuel it took do do each account.

She even collected from Mr. Walker, she told him they were going to charge him interest and that did it.

Then came Spring Break. Ronnie knew he could not go anywhere, he had the work to do. He spoke to Sylvia about it, she wanted to go to the beach, lots of their classmates would be there.

They decided to team up and work deep into the night, get ahead so they could take the week off. For nearly two weeks he had no time to go see Martha, that made him a bit uncomfortable because he was now used to regular sex.

She acted upset with him when he showed up to finish her yard, then told her he didn't have time when she wanted him to come inside. It didn't help matters one bit when she looked out and saw Sylvia helping him mow the oversize yard.

That day was hot, Sylvia had on snug white shorts and a matching halter top, Martha saw her lithe body and had instant suspicions. She gave Ronnie a scowl, he saw that but knew he had work to do.

Finally the day came, they loaded up in his old Desoto and drove the 150 miles down to the beach. The motel room they rented had two beds, and they had decided to share the costs.

"Wow!" Ronnie exclaimed when she came out of the bathroom wearing a snug bathing suit. It wasn't a bikini type since only a few women dared wear anything like that in those days, but it also didn't hide very much. Her waist looked like he could almost circle it with his hands.

He had now been noticing her for quite some time.

Ronnie had on his bathing suit on, off they went to the beach.

The party was pretty drunken, they always are. A couple of the women ended up topless, almost outrageous, and lots of couples were slipping away into the darkness.

It was well after midnight before they got back to their room. Sylvia went into the bathroom and changed, she stuck her head out and told him to turn his back. He did, she slipped out and climbed into the one bed and turned away while he undressed to his briefs and climbed into the other bed.

He woke up later, hearing a sound. She was headed for the bathroom, he got a glimpse of her when she turned on the light and shut the door. All she had on was a tank top, for a moment he saw the outline of her breast and a glimpse of her partially bare behind.

A few minutes later she cracked the door open and looked over at him.

"Are you awake?" She asked softly.

"Yes."

"Don't look." She said.

"Why not, I want to!" Ronnie said, feeling bold.

She giggled at that.

"I am skinny and flat chested, don't look." She said again.

"You are beautiful!" Ronnie told her, sitting up. All he could see was her face peering out from behind the doorway.

"Ronnie! Darn it, I need to get to the bed." She said with another small giggle.

"Oh, come on out." He told her.

There was a long silence.

Then the door opened slowly, she stood there with the light behind her. Her slender body was outlined, she was beautiful standing there like that.

They looked at each other for a few moments.

"Come over here." He told her.

"Why?" She giggled.

"I want you to, I want to be with you."

"Ronnie! I..never have." She said.

"It's all right, come here." She switched off the light, walked over to his bed. He reached up and took her hand, she sat down with no resistance. He slid his hand underneath the tank top, sliding it upwards to find her bare breast.

The swelling of her breasts were slight, her nipples very hard. Ronnie rolled first one, then the other gently between his thumb and index finger as she sat there and allowed that.

She took a deep breath and sighed, then stiffened, but didn't move. He stroked her side up and down from her hip to her breast, she just sat there and shuddered.

Then he slid his fingers into the waistband of her thin panties.

"God. Are we going to...?" She asked.

Ronnie pulled the covers back, tugged her into his bed. She lifted her legs and slid in along side him, reaching down quickly to tug the covers up. He leaned over and kissed her, for a moment she didn't respond, then she was kissing him back.

He again tugged on her panties, she lifted her hips to help him. He ran his hands up and down her body, getting another shudder from her.

His hand slid down between her legs, found her sex.

"OH!" she said, pressing her legs together in resistance, but his hand was already there. It only took a few moments, she relaxed and allowed her legs to part slightly.

Her outer lips were thick and full, the pubic hair sparse. She was becoming damp very quickly. Sliding his index finger inside her with some difficulty, he curled it upwards, repeating the motion several times. He lifted his finger gently upwards, feeling the inner ridges. Her hips had lifted in an involuntary motion when he slid his finger inside. He began to gently repeat the motion, feeling her inner muscles clamp down and then relax.

Martha had taught Ronnie very well. Sylvia let out a groan and then her hips began to thrash. Ronnie could see her eyes squeezed tightly shut even in the darkened room.

Reaching down, he pressed his briefs off, kicking them off his legs. Her eyes opened wide as he slid up on top of her, finding her vagina he held the lips open with two fingers and pressed.

Sylvia let out a grunt, lifted her hips slightly. For a moment she stopped, then Ronnie felt her body open and he slid inside.

"Oh! That..hurts!" Her body went stiff.

"I'm sorry, I will stop." He told her, drawing back.

"NONONONO!" She reached around and grabbed Ronnie's fanny and tugged firmly.

He felt himself slide back inside her, more slowly this time.

With all of the practice he had learned from sex with Martha, he began to move inside her ever so slowly. For several long minutes, they worked against each other basking in the sensations.

Then she reached up and pulled at him, her hips came up violently and she left out a long moan. Her slender legs were powerful, she actually lifted his much heavier body off the bed. Ronnie felt her body begin to spasm, that set him off, he had no way to control that any more.

They lay that way for a long time. There was no blood or any more pain at all. When he did soften and slip out she acted like she didn't want him to.

Ronnie was happy, she had felt so much tighter than Martha, that was very noticeable. After sex with Martha he had always felt uncomfortable, always wanted to leave quickly.

Now he wanted to stay right here, be just like this forever.

"God, we did it! We actually did it! That felt so good!" She said, burying her face in his chest.

"I love you, Ronnie!" She told him. He hugged her close to him, sex with Sylvia had been very wonderful.

So completely and totally different than with Martha. He felt her hand reach out to touch him, tentatively at first, exploring. He began to swell again, she held him snugly, giggling as his erection grew in her hand.

The next day he had her down on her back playing with her tiny little tits, rolling each nipple between his finger tips. Looking down, he saw her outer lips were nicely swollen, so he leaned down and nuzzled her.

"Don't!" She muttered.

"Why not?" He asked her. He knew that women really liked that, Martha had told him so.

"It's...dirty." She managed, but she was already relaxing, feeling the sensations.

"No it's not, it's fun." He began to lick her more firmly, pressing her legs open. The taste of her was also completely different, it was clean and almost sweet, so different from the more musky scent he had become used to. Sylvia again squeezed her eyes shut tightly, soon she was moaning and then she exploded.

"I never knew." She said after, lying there soaked in sweat.

"Never knew what?" He asked her with a grin.

"Oh, just shut up and hold me."

Sylvia returned the favor a short while later, hesitant at first, then once she got into it she actually climaxed when he blasted off into her mouth.

Then she jumped up and ran for the bathroom, her hand covering her mouth. She spit his seed out into the sink, running some water to wash her mouth out as he roared with laughter.

"That wasn't funny!" She complained, but she had a grin on her face.

"Yes it was!" He laughed.

"Some of the girls at school told me about doing that, but I thought I never would. Then I..wanted to. It wasn't so bad."

"I really like licking you." He told her.

"That's good because I like that too!" She grinned, then she piled on top, pressing herself against him. Ronnie rolled her over, got her on her knees and elbows on the bed, then slid inside her from behind. He could reach down and roll her nipples while pounding her from behind, she was gasping loudly.

All of her former modesty vanished, at one point she sat in the lone chair across from the bed, naked. She spread her legs widely, reached down to pull herself open, staring at him to see his reaction.

His reaction was what she expected, he lunged up off the bed as she took off, squirming away. They were making one hell of a lot of racket.

Someone pounded on the door, yelling at them to hold it down.

The Spring Break vacation became a bit of a bust, he and Sylvia only left the room to eat. They got some funny looks when they arrived at the little 24 hour cafe at 3 in the morning, Ronnie in his shorts and a T-shirt and Sylvia in just the tank top, nothing at all underneath. Sylvia had simply forgotten to put on her panties.

The waitress had a smirk on her face as they shared a plate of biscuits and gravy and some hash brown potatoes. She kept looking at Sylvia's obvious nipples poking out, and the way she kept tugging at the bottom of her tank top.

"Good thing nobody else is in here." He told her. She just giggled.

She sat as close to him as she could get on the way home, constantly nipping at his ear and neck.

+++

Back home, things did not return to normal. Ronnie did his accounts and Sylvia did hers, but each time they got close to each other they ended up out in the bushes making love. The first several days they must have done that a dozen times. Ronnie would finish up one job, then roll the mower down the street to find her sitting there waiting.

They couldn't go to her room because it was an all girl's dormitory, and he couldn't take her home because of his Grandmother. So it became a game to find places, like under some trees down by a tiny creek, in some bushes at nearby park, even in the garage at one of their customers who was always gone to work.

Ronnie had almost forgotten about Martha, until he looked at the schedule Sylvia had prepared for him and saw it was her place third on the list.

He saw Martha look out the window when he began the front yard, once he finished that he went around the back, expecting her to be there.

She wasn't, he was almost grateful for that. Then just as he was coming down the last area closest to the house, she appeared in the doorway.

She beckoned him to come in, so Ronnie shut off the mower. Martha looked to be fresh out of the shower, her hair still looked damp. All she had on was a towel, wrapped around her waist like he had seen her so many times.

"I have been missing you, honey. How was Spring Break?" She asked.

"Fine, it was a good party." He managed.

"Well, I am glad you are back, I really need some good loving." She grinned, stepping towards him, dropping the towel.

Ronnie realized he didn't want to. All he could think about was Sylvia.

"Martha, I....." Was as far as he got.

"OH!" He heard the voice, and turned.

Sylvia stood there in the doorway, shock on her face. Her hand came up to her mouth, her eyes flooded with tears, then she turned and ran.

"Sylvia, wait!" He called after her, but she didn't stop.

"What in the hell is going on, Ronnie? Have you been cheating on me with that bimbo?"

"I..Martha, I..."

"You little fucker, you little shit! Get the hell out of here, you bastard!" She yelled at him.

Ronnie got the hell out of there, reaching out to grab his mower handle and drag it along behind him.

"She doesn't even have any TITS!" Martha was screaming as Ronnie ran up the hill. Sylvia was out of sight when he got to the top of the walkway, his other mower sat there.

Ronnie sighed, grabbed the handle of it and dragged both of them home.

For the next two days he looked for Sylvia, he couldn't find her. He called the building where she lived but they had a community phone out in the hallway and everyone who answered told him she wasn't there.

He waited outside several of her classrooms, but she never came out. After more than a week, and after fielding several upset phone calls from his customers, he went back to work.

He was sick inside, he loved being with Sylvia, there was now a huge hole in his life.

+++

It took nearly two more weeks to catch up again, and he never went back to Martha's house, he knew he probably did not dare do that.

Once he went by her place, he had to to reach the accounts that Sylvia used to do. The grass was taller than he had ever seen it, some young man was out there with what looked like a tiny little tractor cutting it.

He had another brainstorm.

+++

Ronnie managed to graduate, his grades good enough to get his Associate's degree but that was all. He knew they weren't good enough to get him into any major college, though.

Instead he took the money he had saved up and bought an old pickup, and a small trailer. Then he managed to acquire some better landscaping tools, and a small riding mower.

In short order he was bidding jobs, putting in shrubbery and lawns for new construction. He began to build rock gardens, those were now the coming thing in California.

Business was good, Ronnie buried himself in the work. He hired a couple of Hispanic men, they both always showed up on time and worked hard.

He did not date at all, not one time over the next two years. In the back of his mind, Sylvia was there. His dreams at night nearly always involved her smiling face. The way she moved, her easy manner and the way she seemed to always know what to do about everything was there in the back of his mind.

He had spent weeks looking for her, causing his grades to suffer, his business to suffer. He had looked until he ran out of ideas, places to look.

She had just been there, he had never thought to ask about family, where she was from, and no one would tell him anything.

Time heals all wounds, is the old saying. Ronnie didn't heal at all. He found he could forget by burying himself in the work, but at night he had no escape.

One day he went to wake up his Grandmother, but she wasn't going to. He sat by the bed for a long time, thinking. Then he made the calls.

She had left everything she had to him, now the house and property was his. He left her room just the way it had always been, simply cleaned it and closed the door.

The visit with his parents was good, they came down for the funeral.

At one point his Dad asked him when he was going to find himself a woman and settle down, make some Grandchildren.

Ronnie had a hard time answering that, the vision of Sylvia flashed into his mind the moment his father mentioned that.

+++

Ronnie was sitting in his new office, doing his billings. Things were going fairly well in his business, he now had several contractors calling him regularly to bid jobs.

The phone rang, a voice he didn't recognize told he was impressed with his company's work and wanted him to bid the landscaping for a development. Ronnie was excited, this was the biggest one yet, and he knew it would tax his entire company's ability, but he also knew he could do it.

The long list of sub contractors he had would come in very handy.

The man was Jack Harrison, he was a big burly fellow, with a pleasant attitude. He showed Ronnie the job, Ronnie told him he would do the math and have the bid ready by mid week.

Jack invited him out to dinner the following week to discuss everything.

It took him the entire week, the job was going to be several hundred thousand dollars. There was going to be one hell of a lot of new homes going into the subdivision. A lot of it was going to be rock gardens, shrubs that did well with little water. Water was fast becoming a huge issue in the area.

He pulled up and parked his new Impala at the rather fancy restaurant, went inside. He found Jack sitting at a large corner table with a woman. He walked up, reached out to shake the man's hand and came to a complete stop when the woman turned to look up at him.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers