A Passion for the Game Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers

"All I know is you play great when you're turned on."

"You just don't understand."

Carrie was getting more and more aroused by the candid talk and the constant lapping of cold water against her wide open pussy wasn't helping. Tanya continued her glances until the conversation slowed and they decided to get back to surfing.

"Ready for your first nude ride?"

"I don't know about that. Somehow I think everyone back on the beach is looking at me."

"They probably are. Better put on a good show for them." Tanya told her friend.

On the next wave Carrie got in position, laying her bare front on her board and paddling with all her might to get up to speed. She lifted her head slightly to look at the approaching wave which put a lot of additional strain on her back muscles while at the same time lifting her front and reducing the weight pressing her breasts into the board. In this position her extended nipples rubbed teasingly back and forth against the board with each stroke which added greatly to the sensation. If anything the increased sensation on her nipples seemed to propel her to paddle even harder.

As she got up to speed she jumped up on the board and was ready for a ride. She was pumped and excited which was going to make for one hell of a ride. It was a huge wave and she rode it like a pro, cutting back and forth before riding one long curl to the right. Carrie would have looked hot riding the wave under normal circumstances but with her trim athletic body full on display it was truly a sight to behold. Her leg muscles were accentuated as she constantly worked to maintain that perfect balance. Even her side muscles and abs where working hard to keep her upper body over her board, and if that wasn't enough to get your attention her bare breasts and naked pussy would definitely do it.

And attention is what she got. Almost everyone on the beach had been following her surfing and even though they weren't sure before what had happened after her last fall now they knew as she surfed down a spectacular wave totally and unmistakable bare-assed naked.

Ironically she didn't fall at the end of the ride this time and simply jumped off the board as Lisa ran in from the beach.

"Wow, that was hot!" Lisa yelled as Tanya sailed in from behind.

"Holy shit that was awesome." Carrie echoed, seeming to totally forget she was standing totally naked in knee deep water.

"Let's do it again." she yelled picking up her board and running back out.

"How about teaching me so I can try it?" Lisa yelled.

"One more ride and we'll show you."

Carrie raced out and threw herself down on the board as she paddled out with vigor. The light arousal had started that adrenaline rush that she liked and the chill of her body was replaced by a growing excitement, just a little buzz that put a jump in her step, or maybe paddle in this case. Her nipples were now picking up each and every little sensation and were growing more sensitive with her excitement level. Her excitement was growing but not out of control, at least not yet.

She only paused briefly this time before paddling back and catching the next wave in. Once again it was a perfect wave and she made it look easy as she carved a long ride to the right once again. Lisa was still in the water watching eagerly as were several other people on the beach. Carrie however was in her own world making the most of the short ride. This time she rode right up to Lisa before jumping off. Lisa ran up and eagerly gave her friend a big hug squashing her front into Carrie's bare boobs and seemingly ignoring the fact that her friend didn't have a stitch on. In fact she may have taken some liberties in the process. Carrie for her part was so wound up that she was oblivious and was just living in the moment.

"Damn, you should surf naked more often, Carrie. That was unbelievable."

"Yea, wow! I don't think I've ever had back to back rides like those. OK, Lisa, want to give it a try?"

"Sure, what do I do?" Lisa said enthusiastically and she followed her naked friend's instructions.

Carrie had Lisa get up on the board while she held it steady so Lisa could practice her balance. The first attempt didn't go so well as Lisa fell backwards into Carrie with Carrie trying to catch her. She fell awkwardly turning slightly which caused her to land on Carrie hard. Her face landed on Carrie's bare left breast before they both ended hitting the water with Lisa on top.

"OMG, are you alright?" Carrie asked when she came back up.

"Careful Lisa, you could lose an eye that way." Tanya added as Carrie unthinkingly rubbed her sore breast.

"Sorry, Carrie, I lost my balance."

"Are you ok? That was a rough fall." Carrie said with a laugh.

Lisa jumped back on the board with both Carrie and Tanya giving her some pointers on how to use her arms and legs to keep her balance better. She did better but still had trouble so Carrie jumped on the board, too, to steady her while Tanya held the board. Once more Lisa fell with them both ending up in a tangle heap again. This time Lisa tried to catch her balance but reaching for Carrie. In the process one of her hands grabbed Carrie on her back but the other hand smacked right on Carrie's boobs as they fell into the water. Carrie ignored the sudden grope still riding on her natural high. If anything it increased her excitement level.

"You're a real klutz, Lisa." Carrie laughed as they both recovered.

On the third time Lisa did much better.

"Ok, ready to try shredding some waves?" Carrie asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Lisa yelled enthusiastically.

With that they dragged the board out in the deeper water. Carrie floated over to hang off of Tanya's board as Lisa readied herself. Carrie pulled herself up to lay on the front of Tanya's board as Lisa climbed on Carrie's. She had no sooner stood up than she fell down. Tanya missed the fall as she studied Carrie's naked ass floating just at water level.

"Come on, try it again. This time paddle a little to get up some speed before you try to stand." Carrie told her.

After a second fall, Carrie swam over to Lisa to give her some more pointers on getting up. Carrie had pulled herself partially up on the board with Lisa and was holding on with one hand as she used her other hand to illustrate what she was talking about. The action had her firm 34 C breasts acting as an interesting shelf holding her upper body out of the water. Carrie seemed to pay no attention to the fact that her bare boobs were being crushed from below as they partially held her in place. For her part, Lisa tried to pay attention to Carrie's instruction but the sight just a few feet in front of her made concentrating difficult.

In the next attempt Lisa got up but took a spectacular fall as a wave sent her tumbling. Carrie swam over once again arriving just as Lisa came up coughing. She panicked briefly and grabbed a hold of Carrie to get her bearings. In the process a lot of bumping took place with Lisa getting Carrie right in the pussy as a second wave passed.

Carrie pulled Lisa over to the board where they regrouped.

Both Carrie and Tanya laughed at Lisa's fall but this time Lisa did not.

"I think I had enough of this. I just can't get it."

"Nonsense. I've got an idea. I'm not sure how well this is going to work but what the hell?" Carrie told Lisa as she dragged the board further out into the deep water again.

Once there, Carrie jumped up on the board and pulled Lisa up behind her. Carrie explained the plan which consisted of Carrie laying down on the board and paddling with Lisa kneeling behind her. Once they got up to speed and the wave started carrying them Lisa was to flop down on her friends back for the ride. It was an interesting plan under normal circumstances but the fact that Carrie didn't have a bikini on made it even more interesting especially to Lisa.

Carrie's naked back and tight ass were all that Lisa saw as her friend took off paddling. Carrie's back and shoulder muscles were quite pronounced as she paddled with all her might. Lisa knelt between Carrie's legs which dangled in the water. From a slightly different angle she would have had a really interesting view but even as it was the view of Carrie's unobstructed bare back and butt was quite erotic. When they started surfing down the wave Carrie propped up on her elbows and yelled "Hang on!" Lisa flopped on Carrie's naked back and they accelerated. Carrie leaned slightly to one side which caused the board to ride to the right and stay with the crest of the wave.

Lisa with nothing to hold onto almost fell but at the last second grabbed Carrie's side as she lowered herself more firmly onto Carrie's butt letting out a holler in the process. Each turn was tough as she struggled to keep from falling off. Carrie's body was really slippery and her hands slid all around trying to find something to hold onto as Carrie turned the board. Water was flying everywhere and out of instinct or possibly opportunity she grabbed hold of the one thing that she could use to keep from falling off. Both of Lisa's hands had a solid grip on Carries firm breasts. They weren't your typical hand holds and certainly not meant for that purpose but they proved quite effective at keeping Lisa from sliding off.

The waves merged with another and Carrie banked to the left to maintain their speed. Lisa instinctively tightened her grip on Carrie's left breast and leaving out a loud scream right in Carrie's ear at the same time. The strange sensation caught Carrie by surprise and the tight squeeze actually hurt but at the same time sent a shiver of excitement right to her sex. Eventually after a couple more turns, squeezes and screams they slowed down with Lisa sliding off into the water pulling Carrie with her as her hands slide off Carrie's make shift hand holds and down her tight side to her narrow waist.

"OMG, that was a blast!" Lisa yelled as she came up, "Let's do it again!"

"That was fun but I'm not used to all the water in my face." Carrie said with a laugh, "And what's with the boob grab?"

"I needed something to hold onto and they were available. Sooo..."

"But it hurts." Carrie said as she gave her left boob a little rub, "You should know what it feels like."

"But your body is so slippery. I needed to hold onto something or I would have fallen off for sure."

Carrie looked down inspecting both her breasts as she continued to sooth the left one.

They quickly made their way back out to the deeper water and waited for Tanya to catch up. Carrie immediately jumped on the board with Lisa floating around hanging onto the front of the board in the water. That position put her staring right at Carrie's spread legs as they dangled in the water on either side of the board. It also gave her an unobstructed view of Carrie's sex. She was instantly aroused by her friend's open sex less than 2 feet in front of her face. Her nipples tightening beneath her own bikini top at the sight. The bright pink of Carrie's vagina was in stark contrast to the dark skin that evenly covered the rest of her nude body. Lisa could not pull her eye away.

"So what do you think? Tanya asked.

Lisa stuttered as she quietly said. "It's beautiful." Referring to Carrie's pink slit while being asked about the surfing.

"What?" Tanya asked not getting it.

"Oh it was a blast. Let's do it again." quickly recovering and breaking her stare.

Carrie blushed slightly and tried in vain to change her position realizing that she was the subject of Lisa's previous comment. The comment did however send a wave of excitement and warmth sensation through her sex despite the cold water lapping into it.

"God, lying on the board like that is like looking onto a water fall. I could hardly see." Carrie explained, "Do you want to try it by yourself?"

"No. I'd probably fall of. I'm such a klutz. Can we do it just like that again?" Lisa asked.

"OK, let's give it a go while we still have some good waves."

With that Lisa climbed back on behind Carrie and maneuvered into position for their next tandem ride, this time from considerable further out.

Once again Carrie laid down on the board and paddled with everything she had as Lisa memorized each and every movement of her back muscles. Again a warm feeling spread through her as she looked on. Who would have thought a simple bare back could be such a turn on? This time however as Carrie paddled, Lisa had her hands firmly planted on Carrie's bare ass. Carrie had always complained that she had a runners butt and lacked the curves that most men liked but with her tiny waist that butt looked just about perfect to Lisa, especially when mounted on top of these never ending legs. Carrie's legs blended right into her butt which made them look even longer. Lisa couldn't help herself as she got in a couple of good squeezes before Carrie yelled back for her to hold on.

And hold on she did. She had found the best hand holds possible last run and immediately returned to them as the board started to accelerate. The first time Lisa was too excited by the ride to enjoy her human hand holds but this time she savored the moment. Carrie's breasts, like her butt, seemed more like muscles that female breasts. Her own breasts were all soft and giggly while the ones in her hands where strong and tight despite being larger than her own. It was no wonder Carrie rarely wore a bra. Why should she?

You wouldn't have thought they'd be very effective as holds but they actually worked quite well. Lisa held on tight as they turned back and forth squeezing first the one then the other as her weight shifted. It wasn't until they straightened out that she loosened and repositioned her grip with Carrie's erect nipples firmly positioned between her fingers.

The hands on her breasts were not lost on Carrie either, especially when Lisa clamped down hard or squeezed her sensitive nipples. She turned slightly to the left and felt Lisa tighten her grip on her left breast pinching her nipple between her fingers in the process. It would hurt but the pain seemed to shoot straight from her nipple to her sex. It was something about having her delicate flesh used as some rudimentary hand grip that seemed to add to her arousal which began to rise quickly. Between the excitement of the ride and the additional sensation that Lisa was supplying Carrie was beginning to feel warm despite the constant rush of chilly water.

They took another spill as a wave rolled them over. Lisa had had a death grip on Carrie's boobs which was only broken by the pressure of the water as they rolled around. Lisa's hands once again slide down Carrie's chest and over her tight tummy before she lost her grip. Once again they popped to the surface gaping with excitement.

"That was even better than the first ride." Lisa yelled.

Carrie was just as excited from the numerous stimuli that her body was receiving. Long forgotten were her worries about being seen naked. This was just pure fun powered by a growing combination of adrenalin driven excitement and sexual arousal. It was like without her bikini to worry about she could be herself and just go wild. And wild she was! Bouncing around like a child naked amongst her two bikini clad friends while untold beach goers took in the entertainment.

"That looks like fun." Tanya added as she made her way over, "I think I want to ride Carrie as well." saying it in a way that made it sound even naughtier than it was meant to be.

Carrie just splashed Tanya and asked what they wanted to do.

"One more ride that's all." Lisa answered back immediately.

"Aren't you guys getting cold? I'm freezing." Tanya added.

"Well I guess it's the shared body warmth." Lisa said.

"That doesn't look like all you're sharing on those rides." Tanya said.

"Ok one more, but easy in the boobs. Your nails hurt." Carrie said as she once again rubbed her boobs.

"I'm heading in. Hang ten for me." Tanya said as she made her way to the shore.

Carrie dragged the board out with Lisa in toe. Once they got to the deeper water she jumped on and laid down to paddle out. Lisa slid on the back of the board and knelt between Carrie's legs as she had before and once they got going she bent down to hold onto Carrie's ass. This time she ran her hands up Carrie's back giving her a bit of a massage as she paddled.

As they got further away from the shore Lisa took the liberty of running her hands all along Carrie's naked flank.

"Hey!" Carrie squealed as she paused her paddling.

The attention felt strange but exciting at the same. Carrie and Lisa had been close friends since college and played around on occasion but nothing had ever happened between them. Yet here they were with Lisa liberally feeling her up and Carrie was getting seriously aroused. On top of that Carrie was liking the feeling. This was different from the nervous excitement that she had been getting when she had played volleyball naked.

"Stop it! You're..., ah, getting me turned on." Carrie said. But even before she could get it out Lisa started running her hands up and down Carrie's sides and legs.

"Is that so bad? I would think it would feel good."

"It does but this is different."

"I don't know what it is but ever since you've been doing this nude thing I can't stop thinking about you." Lisa said.

"Nude thing? I wouldn't exactly call it that."

Carrie liked the feeling of Lisa's hands on her but it was strange for her, too. She liked Lisa but had never thought of her in a sexual way.

"I never thought you'd actually play without your uniform when I brought it up but I'm so glad you did. You look so hot out there and now with that all over tan you look awesome. And now that I have you nude so close in front of me I can't keep my hands off that tight bod of yours."

"You and Tanya are great for my ego but you can't imagine how tough it is to play those matches. And now with that stupid contract I'm stuck. The other girls are going to think I'm some sort of slut."

"They're just jealous of that figure of yours. They wish they looked as good."

"Oh god..." Carrie moaned.

Lisa continued her caressing with even more determination now as Carrie continued to paddle. Carrie had totally forgotten about the soreness in her arms as her arousal grew and grew and before she knew it they had paddled out easily twice as far are previously. By the time Carrie stopped she was past where the best waves were forming and they had to drift back. As they did they both sat up on the board and chatted, Carrie trying to relax her excitement while Lisa was excited that she was getting Carrie aroused.

As they sat there Lisa slid her hands down Carrie's tummy all the way down to her mound and was starting to play with her open pussy.

"Stop that." Carrie said slapping at Lisa's hand.

"Is that so bad?" Lisa whispered as Carrie struggled to regain control. Her heart was racing and she was breathing fast as Lisa moved back to tease her nipples.

Lisa was getting Carrie more worked up by the second so as a change of direction Carrie tried a different approach before it was too late saying, "Ready for another ride?" in an effort to get back in control.

Before Lisa could protest, Carrie started to get into position forcing Lisa's hands slipping off her breasts. Lisa slid her hands down Carrie's side and over her hips one more time before they came to rest on her tight ass as Carrie stretched out. In the process she gave her a harder than playful slap. With that Carrie left out a yelp and stopped paddling as she looked back.

Lisa slapped her even harder yelling, "Get going there... Let's catch this wave!"

Lisa was slapping Carrie's ass as a cowboy would use a whip to encourage a horse to run faster and it seemed to work as Carrie paddled even faster to catch the next wave as it approached. The friction of the board on her nipples and the feeling of the slaps on her butt sent even more sensations to Carrie's sex.

Carrie1
Carrie1
619 Followers