A Penny Saved is a Love Earned Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"What's that?" I asked, as she returned to the porch and placed the box in my arms.

"Open it, silly," she excitedly grinned, "It's part of the surprise."

I tore into the wrapping and opened the box to find some kind of electric tool I'd never seen before. Withdrawing from the box, I looked curiously at it and asked, "What is this?"

"It's a saw for cutting off casts," Megan laughed, "Damn, Bryan, for someone who is so brilliant, you can be awful dumb at times."

When it hit me as to what Penelope had intended, I looked happily at her, and grinning like a kid on Christmas morning, said, "You mean you're gonna cut off my casts now?"

Penelope looked at me smiling and giggled, "Duh!"

~~~~~~

The first thing I did once the casts were off my hand and leg was to go and take a nice long hot shower. Once that was done, I blow-dried my hair for the first time in I can't remember when. Then I dressed in some nice slacks and was able to wear both of my shoes for the first time in a little over five weeks. Then I put on a nice shirt and made my way to the front of the house to where the desire of my heart awaited me.

"Oh, my God," Penelope breathed, when she saw me that night, "You look so handsome, Bryan."

"Thanks," I replied, blushing furiously.

Then she took my hand, and with her eyes dancing like candles as she gazed upon me, she grinned and said, "Richard Boles, who is a long time friend of my family, is also the CEO of Hospital Corporation's of America (HCA). Tomorrow, you and I are taking the proto-type of the chair you designed to give him a demonstration."

"What does this mean?" I asked.

"HCA owns more than several hospitals across the country, Bryan," she told me, "They even have a few overseas in England and Europe."

"Holy shit," I replied, now fully understanding the magnitude of the meeting we were attending the next day.

"You're a genius, girl," I grinned, wrapping my arms around her, with her girlishly squealing as I lifted her off the ground and spun her around, "Thank you, Penelope. Thank you very much."

"Anytime, handsome," she sweetly smiled, her arms tightly around my neck, "Mmm, anytime."

~~~~~~

That night as she, Megan and I went out onto the back patio, to have an after dinner drink, Penelope sat closely to me, contentedly holding my hand while we talked.

"So, Penelope," I asked, "How are Nathan and Pam holding up with your caseload?"

I talked to Nathan this morning," she smiled, "And he told me to take as much time as I needed until we get the ball rolling, why?"

"I was wondering about something," I replied smiling.

"Uh oh," Megan giggled, "You better watch out, Penelope, I can always tell when my brother is up to something."

"Oh, you shut up, Megan," I laughed.

"What is it?" Penelope sweetly asked, "What were you wondering about?"

"I was thinking that after the meeting tomorrow, I was going to take the boat up the Cumberland River to old Hickory Lake and spend the night," I told her, "And I was wondering if maybe you might like to go."

"I don't know," she coyly smiled, "I'll have to think about it."

"Alright," I disappointedly replied, "It's okay if you don't want to go. I just thought that you might want to get away, that's all."

"You, sweet, sweet, man," she teased, placing her arms around my neck and gently kissing my cheek near my lips, "Of course I'd like to go. What do I need to bring?"

"Enough clothes for a couple of days," I smiled, "Oh, and don't forget to bring a bathing suit."

"You two are going to have so much fun," Megan told Penelope, "I'm glad for you, girl."

"Thank you, Megs," Penelope giggled, "I think."

~~~~~~

After stopping by the shop to have Earl load the proto-type electric chair, which I'd named "The Strong-Arm Chair, into the back of my truck, I went to pick Penelope up at her house. I was dressed in my favorite Brooks Brothers™ suit so; you can only imagine my shock when Penelope answered the door wearing plain old scrubs beneath her lab coat.

"What the hell," I said, "Why do I have to wear a suit and you get to wear scrubs?"

Pointing to the custom embroidery above the left breast pocket of her white lab coat, she smirked and replied, "Because I'm a Doctor, and you're not." Then handing me a small suitcase and a hanging bag, she laughed, and added, "Here, take these and quit your whining, cutie."

~~~~~~

Doctor Richard Boles was a man of about sixty years of age, if I had to guess, and has the same the build as me, maybe an inch or two shorter. His once dark hair was now a subtle but distinguishing color of gray, almost silver, but he still had dark brown eyes; which I'm sure could make his opponents cringe in fear were he to ever impose his will. And although he had a grandfatherly type of personality, I could tell that behind his kindness lay a very shrewd, yet very honest businessman.

After Penelope made the introductions, Rich, as he insisted he be called by, took a close inspection of the chair that two bellman had been kind enough to haul down the hall to the conference room of Dr. Boles' hotel, where the meeting was scheduled to take place.

I admired the fact that he took his time inspecting my creation and was not afraid to ask me any questions that he had. Once he was finished looking it over, I gave him a ten minute demonstration of how it worked and explained, in detail, the applications of each one of the chairs many functions.

And when I was finished, he approvingly smiled and asked, "So, tell me, son. What do you call this thing?"

"I call it The Strong-Arm Chair, sir," I proudly smiled, "And I think it will be a welcome addition to rehabilitative technology, Rich."

"You know what, Bryan, m'boy," he pleasantly said, "I think you're spot on with your assessment. How many can you manufacture?"

"That depends, sir," I said, "We're a small operation, Rich, and depending on the size of your order, I might need some time to expand my production capabilities."

"I'll tell you what, Bryan," Rich smiled, winking at Penelope, "HCA owns roughly twenty-five thousand hospitals here in the US and overseas, and depending on the price, I would like each hospital to have at least eight or more units per hospital."

"I can't sell them for any less than eighteen thousand dollars each," I told him, "Otherwise it wouldn't be worth it to my company to expand production."

"Why eighteen thousand?" he asked, "That's a little high isn't it?"

I explained to him how much it was costing me to build each unit and that I would also have to up the cost in order to pay shipping, meet payroll, not to mention make a profit of some kind.

And when I was done, he looked at me and said, "I understand where you're coming from Bryan, and I have an idea. It's going to take me a couple of days to work out the details, but I'm going to be here in Nashville for the rest of the week. Why don't you two meet me for dinner on Friday night before I fly back to New York on Saturday, and we can finish this up then, okay?"

"That's fine sir," I replied, still a little unsure, "Where and at what time would you like us to meet you, Rich?"

"I don't know," he chuckled, "Is there any place around here where the atmosphere is relaxed, the food is good, and the bartenders pour good drinks?"

"I know just the place," I smiled, "We'll pick you up here at your hotel at six-thirty, Friday evening, okay?"

"That sounds fine, Bryan," he assuredly smiled, as we shook hands, "I'm looking forward to doing business with you, son."

"No offense, sir," I politely replied, "But we're not doing business yet."

While giving Penelope a knowing smile, he laughed and said, "Relax, kid, you worry too much."

"My company's ass is on the line here, not to mention my reputation," I pointedly replied, "Of course I'm worried."

"Everything's gonna be fine, I assure you, Bryan," he smiled, as he patted me on the shoulder, "Trust me, kid."

~~~~~~

"You're awfully quiet, Bryan," Penelope said, on the way to the shop to drop off the chair, "Is everything alright?"

"No, it's not," I plainly replied, "I'm beginning to wonder if trying to manufacture this damn chair was such a good idea to begin with."

Scooting across the bench seat of my truck to sit right next to me, Penelope placed her hand on the inside of my right thigh. Then she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Everything's going to be just fine, I promise you, sweetie."

~~~~~~

We went to back to my house so that Penelope and I could change clothes, after dropping off the proto-type at the shop.

"So, how did your meeting go, Bryan," Megan asked, as soon as we came into the house.

"I'm not really sure," I solemnly replied, "We still have a few details to work out."

What I didn't see, nor did I find out about until later, that Penelope gave my sister a knowing wink when I wasn't looking.

~~~~~~

"Look Bryan," Penelope said, as we drove to the marina, "I've known Richard Boles since I was a little girl. He and my father were friends in Vietnam; and I'd be willing to bet my career on the fact that everything is going to be alright, but you've got to trust me, okay?"

"You're right," I smiled, "I trust you, I really do, but I guess it's just my nature to worry sometimes."

"Hmm,' she grinned, taking my hand and kissing it, "Maybe I'll have to find something to take your mind off of it then."

~~~~~~

I started the boat's engines to let them warm up before we took off, and as I was getting everything ready to go, Penelope approached me on the bridge with a wanton look in her eyes and said, "There's something I've been wanting to do for a while now, Bryan so; here goes," and with that said, she put her arms tightly around my neck. Then pressing her body closely against me, she put her lips to mine and softly began to kiss me.

Her kiss began to deepen as she softly snaked her tongue into my mouth to dance with my own. The feeling of her breasts, which now felt much bigger than I'd originally thought, as they pressed against my chest, began to evoke a feeling within me that had lay dormant for a very long time; and also with that came a hunger that I'd not felt in even longer.

I ran my hands up and down her back, feeling the contours of her beautiful body against mine, as I slowly let my right hand slide down and rest on her succulently tight hot ass. We were both breathing heavily now, as she began to grind her crotch against mine, making me harder than I could ever remember being. I held her very tightly against me now as we kissed, corporeal moans emanating from deep within her and making every nerve ending in my body tingle in anticipation.

"I'll never regret that," she whispered, once the kiss had ended, leaving us both breathing heavily.

Her face was flushed, and as she pulled further away from my body, I could see her nipples erotically jutting out beneath her bra and shirt. Then looking down at my crotch and bearing witness to my erection that could not be hidden in my shorts, she seductively smiled, and purred, "It looks like somebody else enjoyed that kiss as much as I did, huh, baby?"

"I...uh...I better go cast us off," I nervously stuttered, and then made my way to the dock to untie our mooring lines.

~~~~~~

Because it was eleven o'clock in the morning, and neither of us had eaten anything since breakfast, and because of the fact that I wanted to top off the fuel tanks, I took my boat to the fueling dock and filled up, then to the restaurant at the marina.

"It's going to take us about an hour to get to the lake once we get out into the river," I smiled, "After that we'll go anywhere you want to and do whatever you want to do, beautiful."

"Oh really," she playfully grinned, "I'm going to hold you to that then."

~~~~~~

Once we were out of the marina and into the mainstream of the river, I headed us north to Old Hickory Lake, where we would be spending the next twenty-four, or so, hours. The outside temperature was a pleasant eighty-two degrees and sunny so; I shouldn't have been surprised when Penelope appeared from below deck dressed in a white bikini.

"My God," I breathed, the moment I saw her, "You are so beautiful."

"Mmm," she purred as she hugged me, "I'm glad you think so."

Her breasts were inviting my eyes to look at them as they filled the 38d cups that supported them. As my gaze dropped even lower past her flat stomach and on down to the juncture of her legs, I nearly lost my breath when I discovered that her bikini bottoms were so tight they outlined the shaven lips of her sex. And it was in that moment in time that I realized that I was deeply and hopelessly in love with Penelope, knowing that nothing else mattered anymore, not my business, the chair, or anything else that had been on my mind as of late.

Seeing the look in my eyes as well as the hunger therein, Penelope smiled as she dropped her arms down to rest at my waist and softly said, "Before things get totally out of hand, and I sure hope they do; I need to tell you something. Bryan."

"I'm all ears, sweetie," I smiled, as we traveled up river, "And I'm ready to listen to anything you have to say."

"I'll tell you what," she giggled, "Wait until we're at the lake, that way I can have your undivided attention, okay baby?"

"Whatever you want, Penelope," I replied, my hand now resting on her ass, occasionally giving it a gentle squeeze while feeling its firm fullness in my palm.

~~~~~~

Once we were past the lock in the river which allowed us access to the lake, I plotted a course that would take us north, close to Hendersonville and all the secluded coves nearby.

~~~~~~

The sight of Penelope in her bikini had kept me semi-hard the whole trip thus far. However, once we were anchored in a cove and the engines had been shut down, I turned on some soft music and got us something cold to drink from the refrigerator in the galley.

I walked to the stern of the boat, and handing a drink to Penelope who was on the aft deck sunning herself; I sat in one of the nearby deck chairs and said, "Okay, you have my undivided attention now. What was it that you wanted to tell me, beautiful?"

"I don't know how you're going to feel about this, Bryan, but I have to tell you before I burst," she began, "Over the weeks that you and I have been around one another, I've come to care for you very deeply. I think you're the most handsome, kind and caring man I've ever met," and by this time tears were beginning to form in her eyes, "When my I lost both of my parents, I put a wall up around my heart, not wanting to get close to anyone, lest something happened to them and I had to go through the pain of losing someone else I loved."

"Penelope, sweetie," I soothed, tears now raining down her cheeks, "You don't have to do this. Everything is...."

"No," she sweetly but firmly interrupted, "Please let me finish, baby," and then standing up, she walked over to me and sat in my lap then continued, "The first time I ever saw you was when you came into the emergency room that day. As a professional, I repaired your hand and set the bones in your legs, but as I got to konnw you, I began to feel something I'd never felt before, and so here I am."

"I'm sorry," I teasingly replied, "I don't think I understand."

"You're sister is right about you," she suddenly giggled, while gently hugging my face to her breast, "Sometimes you're the dumbest smart guy I've ever known, too."

"You and my sister think you're so smart," I laughed, "Well, guess what? I know exactly what you're trying to tell me."

"Okay then," she smirked, "Tell me!"

"You're trying to tell me that you're in love with me, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah?" she giggled, "And what makes you think I was going to tell you that, Mister Smart Ass?"

"I can tell by the way you look at me and act towards me," I tenderly replied, no longer afraid, "And the reason I can tell is because I'm in love with you, too. I have been for a while now; it's just that I was just as afraid as you were, but no more. I love you Penelope Brennan, and I will love you forever if you'll let me."

"Oh, Bryan," she happily cried, throwing both arms tightly around my neck, "I've dreamed of hearing those words come out of your mouth since the very first time I laid eyes on you. I love you so much."

I kissed her, and this time there was no mistaking it. I wanted her to know that I wanted her. Before long she had turned and straddled my lap, facing me as our groins met. She took my face into her soft hands and guided our mouths together.

I tasted her lips and felt as though I would die, although I knew better. I gently kissed my way down her throat while she moaned my name. "Oh, Bryan, oh, I love you," she panted. And as I began to kiss her chest, she pulled my face away, and panted, "Wait...wait baby, please."

"What is it, sweetie," I softly asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am now, and I love you," she tenderly replied, looking into my eyes.

Then climbing off of my lap and my painfully hard cock, Penelope placed her hand upon it, gently squeezing me and said, "I want us to make love, Bryan, I really do...but there a couple of issues that I need to work through before we do. If you can promise to wait for me, I swear to you with all my heart that it'll be damn well worth it."

By this time my heart and I both knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would literally crawl through hell and back for her if needs be so; with that in mind, I stood up, making her stand with me. Then placing my arms gently around her waist, I slowly pulled her against me, and into her ear, said, "I love you Penelope, with all my heart and I'll do anything you ask."

"Thank you, baby," she softly cried, while I gently held her, "I love you so very much, Bryan."

"I know you do," I smiled, "And I love you, too."

We spent the rest of that afternoon frolicking in the water together and having fun. Penelope is one of those rare treasures that come only to those who are willing to wait, and I still thank God daily for this blessing he bestowed upon me.

~~~~~~

That night we took the boat to a nearby marina to dock, where we called a cab and went into Hendersonville for dinner. I wore a pair of khaki slacks, black dress shoes and a white long sleeved shirt.

Penelope, on the other hand, wore a black evening dress that came to the middle of her thighs. It was held up by spaghetti straps, making it obvious that she was braless, but showing off her perfect figure in a very classy and tasteful way.

She had her hair pulled up on her head, and not that she needed any because she was perfect, but her make-up had been flawlessly applied, only further enhancing the beauty that was already there. And I felt proud as every eye in the restaurant was upon her as we were escorted to our table.

~~~~~~

"Have I told how beautiful you look tonight?" I asked, gently kissing her hand as I held it.

"Yes, about a hundred times," she sweetly giggled, "But I still love to hear you say it."

"In that case, you look so beautiful," I smiled, "My beautiful Penny."

Her eyes suddenly filled with tears, and although I initially thought that I'd said something to upset her, she reassured me that I hadn't by firmly holding my hands and looking into my eyes while she smile and said, "It's funny you should call me that. My father used to call me that when I was little, and I always loved it back then, just like I enjoy hearing it from you now."

Just then waiter came to take out orders, not giving us a chance to talk further. However, I barely remembered what I ate that night due to the vision before me. Penelope was now as much a part of me as my heart and soul; and I knew that to lose her would mean I would also lose myself.

~~~~~~

When we got back to the boat and were on board, we each changed into something comfortable as I took the boat back into the cove we were at before, and anchored for the night.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers