A Perfect Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Do you mind if I come over there and sit next to you?”

Although it made me nervous, my whole body was telling me to say yes to him. So I did.

He took our coats and filled the other seat, and sat down next to me, turning a little so that he was facing me more. I did the same, being careful not to let my skirt ride up too much.

“So, is there anything else you want to know about me?” I asked, not really sure if I was setting myself up for something or not.

I should have known better.

“What kind of lover do you like?” he asked, his eyes staring into mine intently.

I blushed but this time I didn’t turn away. “I’m not sure what you mean by that.”

“I mean, do you like it fast or slow, hard or soft, long or short.”

“I’m an eclectic.”

“How so?”

“I like all of those things. I like to spend all night making love, and then there are times when I just need to get off, you know?”

“Yes. Go on.”

“I like it to start out slow but end fast. If you know what I mean.”

“Mmm. Yeah, I think I know what you mean.”

“And I like it when my lover does it real soft, but I can’t come unless it’s hard and fast.” Someone in my head just smacked their hand over their mouth, amazed at my brazenness.

“And that’s it?”

“Well, what else would you like to know?”

“Oh, I see, so I have to ask specific questions, huh?”

“Yeah, or else I won’t know what it is you really want to know.”

“Well, how do you like to be kissed?”

“That all depends on where.”

“All the places there are to be kissed.”

“Well, I love french kisses. I once had a man french kiss me and then run his tongue from my mouth to my ear, and then down my neck, as far as he could go without coming into contact with my clothes.

“I like to have my ear sucked on, lightly. It just makes me go wild inside.

“I like to be kissed….” I looked around to make sure no one could hear us. “I like to be kissed on my breasts.”

“Where on your breasts?”

“Everywhere. The nipples are the most sensitive, of course, but I like to have just the whole thing kissed and caressed.”

“Do you like it when a man eats you out?”

My eyes popped out of my head at his harsh language. Up until now he had sounded like he was trying to be polite, but now he was getting plain old dirty. The problem was, I was too….

“Yes, I do. What woman wouldn’t?”

“Have you ever been tongue-fucked?”

I closed my eyes at the memory that popped up in my head. “Yes,” I said, almost inaudibly.

“And do you like it when a man sticks his finger up inside you?”

I started to breathe heavily again, but not for the same reason as I was an hour ago. “Yes.” I could barely hear my own voice.

I hadn’t noticed, but he had gotten closer and closer, and now there was nowhere left to go. I was trapped there, stuck between the wall and him, and I felt his hand begin to gently slide up my leg, slowly, an inch at a time.

“How many?” he asked.

“How many what?” I was too entranced by the touch of his hand on my thigh to really pay attention to what he was saying to me.

“How many fingers do you like to have inside of you?”

“Three is the most I can handle comfortably. Any more and it hurts as well as feels good, and if it hurts, then it defeats the purpose because then it prevents me from doing what I really want to do.”

His hand was getting closer, closer…. He was almost up to his wrist under my skirt.

“What positions do you like to fuck in?” he asked, drawing my attention away from his hand again.

“All of them,” I croaked, my whole body tingling. “I’ve never tried one I didn’t like.”

“And do you like anal sex? I’m just curious. That one’s not for everyone.”

He was inches away from the ‘gold mine,’ and I was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on what he was saying to me. I also found myself getting so moist….

“Actually, I do. I didn’t at one time, thought it hurt too bad. But then I tried it again, and I don’t know what he did differently, but I had the most incredible orgasm of my entire life.”

I could now feel his fingertip teasing my lip through my satin panties. “Do you mind that I’m doing this?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “If Iminded, I would be gone by now.”

“Good,” he said, drawing his head closer to mine. “I’m enjoying this, too. You don’t know just how badly I want you right now.”

“You’re right. I don’t. There’s no way I could. I’m not a mind reader.”

I felt his fingers push the satin aside and gently work their way between my lips. I leaned my head back against the wall and moaned softly, unable to help myself.

“You like that, huh?” he asked, his voice deep and husky.

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Come here,” he said, and he took me by the shoulder and sat me up so that our faces were just inches apart. “God, you do have beautiful eyes.”

“Thank you,” I whispered.

Then he bent his head and kissed me, a soft, deep, extremely sensual kiss, while his fingers went to work on my clitoris.

I dug my nails into his shoulders to keep from crying out. “Oh my god,” I whispered.

Chris bent his head and started to kiss my neck, gently sucking and licking at it. I bent my head away so that he would have more room to caress my neck with his lips. As he was doing this, his fingers had moved lower and were now entering my insanely wet pussy.

I could feel my temperature rise, as well as my nipples. I hated being teased like this, but then again, I loved it. Finally I couldn’t help myself. I reached out, slowly, and caressed his dick through his pants. He groaned against my neck. “Don’t stop,” he said. “That feels so good.”

I gently rubbed along the shaft of his dick, letting my nails scrape gently against the fabric of his pants and smiling as it jumped on its own. “God, I want you,” he said, suddenly biting my neck.

“Me, too,” I said, in some way still embarassed at my boldness, but too much into the moment to care. I don’t know what it was about him that turned me on so much, but it did, and I couldn’t turn it off. I needed to have it, whatever it was, and I needed to have it soon.

“I’ve got an idea,” he said into my hair, his fingers still inside me, stroking and caressing, while I rubbed and squeezed his dick.

“What?” I asked, suddenly willing to do anything to make this pain ease.

He let go of me completely. “Follow me,” he said, grabbing our coats and disappearing down a hallway.

I followed him and watched as he opened every door along the hallway, talking to himself the whole time, frustrated that it wasn’t what he was looking for. Finally he found it. He opened the door and flicked the light switch. “Come in here,” he said, reaching out to take my hand.”

What we had stepped into was obviously someone’s private bathroom, probably the owner’s. It was tastefully though sparsely decorated, although it was small.

“Come here,” Chris said, dumping our belongings on the floor.

I went to him and he took me in his arms, kissing me and crushing me up against the sink. His hands cupped my ass as he pushed his waist into me, letting me feel his erection. He kissed his way down my neck, licking and sucking like a starving madman at a banquet. I moaned out loud this time, knowing that it was HIGHLY unlikely that anyone was going to hear me. And if they did, so what? Chris had locked the door.

I ran my hands over his ass, around to his dick, where I resumed doing what I’d been doing before in the booth.

“Unzip my pants,” Chris panted at me.

I did, and as I was doing so, I could feel his hands move forward, to cup my breasts. “God, I didn’t realize how huge these were,” he said, rubbing my nipples through the fabric of the blouse. He began to unbutton me, but he was having a hard time at it. His fingers just wouldn’t stop shaking. Finally, he got it open and slid it down my arms and off of me, throwing it aside like an old rag. He took a step back to look at what he’d just unveiled. “Wow,” he said, reaching out to undo my bra and let it all hang out.

He took off my bra and immediately took one nipple in his mouth. I gasped, clutching at his head. His hands moved lower, to my pussy again, and wasted no time in sliding up my skirt to get inside. I wiggled my hips, spreading my thighs so that he’d have easier access to it. He let one finger slip and then looked at me with wide eyes. “Do I feel a g-string?” he asked.

I smiled up at him. “Yes.”

“Let me see.”

So I slid my skirt up, so that it was all bunched up around my waist, and turned around, showing him the white satin g-string with the red hearts on it. “Oh my god,” he said, rubbing both of my ass cheeks. “That looks so good on you.”

Since he had moved away from me for a moment, I took the liberty of reaching down and completing the task of undressing him. I got down on my knees, looking his one-eyed-monster right in its one eye. I tentatively reached out and licked it, watching his face for his reaction. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, so I knew I had permission.

I licked the head of his dick, relishing the taste of the little bit of pre-come that had started to leak already. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft, lightly nibbling on the skin here and there. I went even lower and lightly, gently, sucked his balls while caressing his dick with my hand. I went back to the head and took as much of it as I could into my mouth at once, smiling as he groaned in ecstacy. I sucked and I licked, I nibbled and I caressed, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Finally he grabbed me by the arms and pulled me up, kissing me hard and passionately on the mouth as he did. He pushed me up against the counter and put his hands under my ass, lifting me to sit on the edge of the sink.

Then it was his turn to get on his knees. He buried his face into my pussy, his tongue flicking at my clit, making me moan and scream. He slid his tongue inside of me and put his hands behind me, grabbing a firm hold of my ass. He pulled me into his mouth as he pushed his tongue inside of me, tongue fucking me and driving me over the edge. Finally I couldn’t stand it any longer. “Now, Chris, now. Do it now.”

He stood up and grabbed my ass again, lifting me so that he could slide his dick inside. I reached out and grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails in, and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He wasted no time. He began to pound into me, harder and faster and deeper each time. I lifted my hips to each thrust of his, and I could feel him inside of me, sliding in and out, every now and then hitting my g-spot and making me scream louder and louder. He bent his head to take a nipple in his mouth and I tightened my grip on his waist. He thrust faster and faster, until all I could feel was his dick inside of me and my nipple in his mouth. Electricity seemed to emanate from every pore of my body as I began to come, reaching out and drawing him in even closer, sucking him into me, making us one. I screamed so loud, louder than I ever had before. Finally, just as my eyesight was beginning to go the same route as my sense of touch, I looked up to see Chris let out a loud, deep moan, saying my name at the same time and I realized that we’d just come together.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

This is the first story that I ever wrote, in April of 1999. I would love feedback, but please, be kind. :-) I don't know how much my fragile ego can take. ;-)

12