A Personal Moment to Share with You Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fucking Monica mouth for five minutes, withdrew it, as Monica screamed out loudly, saying, "Mistress Angel, you are till a whoring bitch. This cock made mouth hurt as put into my mouth, but it made my cunt even wetter with my per-cums liquids. Now what are going to do, make me cry?" as Monica laughed in a manic emotional disturbance and grinned at Celeste.

"You are going like getting fuck in your cunt. I forgot to tell you this item at the end of the cock has clit vibrator, and it will vibrate as you get fuck in your ass. Now I want you spread you legs a little as I slip this cock into your soaking wet cunt. You have nice aroma scent around your cunt. I now it is wet because of the pleasure I bring to you." as Celeste stood in front of Monica, as she slid the cock down to Monica cunt.

Monica opened up her legs wider, felt the cock rub her outer cunt walls, as Celeste slowly slide it about two inches, screaming, shrieking out in a shattering voice, "Mistress Angel, that is painful to feel. Oh, god that stimulated hurt my cunt. Please take it out. Please Mistress Angel." Monica thoughts, this fucking bitch is making my wet as my cunt open up, and I can now feel the real pain from this big cock.

"No I am not taking it out, in fact, I am going to slip all the way into your juicy wet cunt, then turn on the clit vibrating, and I want to watch you get really soaking wet in your cunt. Look in the mirrors. I want you to watch yourself getting fuck." Celeste said it laughing in a frenzied tone to her voice as she slid the whole cock in Monica's cunt.

Celeste now stood in front of Monica, smiling and laughing still, saying, "I am going to take of these twisters off you nipple head tip. I want to watch you as see how big those nipples tip head. I like your beautiful shape, firm, nipples when they get erect. Both your breasts feel really fiery affectionate in my hands. I am going play with each one, squeeze each one, and bit them all over them. They will taste delicious in my mouth. Oh, my slut you are going to get them sucked for a long time, with my mouth on them." Celeste release both Monica twisted breasts clamps, as she placed her mouth on the right breast, sucked really hard as she bit into each nipple tip head, as she heard Monica shriek out in a loud piercing shrilling voice.

"Mistress Angel, my breasts feel better sucking on them, biting my morsel tip head Mistress Angel. I want you to do it. I like them to feel you mouth on both of my large titty. That cock in my cunt is really wet with vaginal fluid. Oh yes, Please Mistress Angel, make me feel good for you. I will try to behave for you." as Monica kept scream out more more vulgar words.

Celeste finished sucking each nipple head tips, letting them keep protruding out, steeping back, looking at Monica, saying, "You sound like your taming down, after getting fuck like this. Now do not say a thing. Just listen; my slut, you are going to get the spanking because you called me your whoring bitch so many times this night."

Whack! Whack! Whack! "You like that didn't you, my sexual pet." as Celeste kept whacking at Monica exquisite beautifully, rounded ass cheeks.

"Fuck you, my whoring bitch. You haven't hit me hard enough." as Monica shouting out, screamed out in a lunatic, manic fringe as she bellowed out loudly.

Whack! Whack! Whack! "You slut. I am beating your ass till they are really red with burning pain." Celeste screamed back.

"Fuck you, my motherfucking whoring bitch. Yeah that it, whac..." as Monica interrupted as she try to said it an suddenly screamed out with each whack across her ass.

Whack! Whack! The sound kept coming out as Monica said, "Is that all you can do, my motherfucking whoring bitch. Go ahead flog me all over. I love it. Whip me you bitch. Oh yea..." not be able say any more as Monica felt the flogger whip her back as tingle her breast nipples areolae.

"Take this you fucking slut." as Celeste released the flogger across Monica back several times. The flogger hit her breast tip, adding, "I can see you are in a madman maniac as I look at your eyes. I can see the immense pain you are now feeling with each stroke I make. Feel this you slut."

"Fuck you! You cannot do enough to make me feel the pain. Oh, yeah that it, beat me, make me feel the pain you motherfucking whoring bitch." as Monica felt the powerful whipping that Celeste was doing to her nude body.

"Are you going to be my slutty pet?" as Celeste yelled at Monica.

Monica cried out in pain, Celeste kept whacking her butt cheeks several times, saying, "Please Mistress, Please stop spanking me. I will be your pet. I will be discipline in you presence. You made me even wetter in my cunt with each whack, that should turn you on." Laugh out in tormenting pain, said, "You have not done enough, you motherfucking whoring slut. Monica could feel the pain radiated into her naked body with each whack, making her quiver with pleasure as she whack her butt cheeks several more times, thinking, fuck that really hurts me. I can see her muscled arms in the mirror as they get even bigger; which turns me on, and make them more powerful to strike my tender, gorgeous butt cheeks. I need to cum. I need her to make me cum. Oh please Mistress Angel.

Celeste finished whacking Monica butt cheeks, rubbed her hands all over each rounded butt cheeks as she squeezed each cheeks really hard, as she looked in the mirror and saw how big her arms had gotten from spanking Monica. I think I should do this more often, as she spoke to Monica, "My darling, you are looking to become my pet. Now, I am going to fuck you in your fine-looking rounded gorgeous ass, unless you want me to spank you some more?"

"No Mistress Angel. I want you to fuck me in my great ass, and make me cum." as Monica softly said.

Celeste looked at Monica saying tousled grin, "I am getting the strap-on cock that will enter you large rosebud opening, on the back side of this cock it has another smaller cock to enter my cunt as I fuck you. Here look at it. I want you to be amazed at the size of this cock." Celeste walked behind Monica, getting the strap-on cock, to put a seven inches cock that will slide into Monica rosebud cunt, thinking, this should feel good for me when I put this cock in Monica ass. I want to cum just as much as she does as I fuck her tight dishy ass cheeks. I am going to have her watch me in the mirrors as I fuck her, but not before Monica sucked this sizable cock.

Celeste looked at Monica, seeing her smile, saying, "Now I am going to release your hands, Then bring them down to the table in front of you, and I will tie you up."

Monica felt her hands being released from being held up above her head, let them fall to the table in front of Celeste as she tied them them up. Not saying a word to Celeste, thinking, this fuck bitch is going to really fuck me in my ass with that big cock. I know how she likes to fuck a woman's ass really hard, so she can make me feel the pain with each stroke of her cock. Here she is standing in front of me.

Getting in front of Monica, looking at her as she look back, saying, "I am going to put this seven inches of cock in your rosebud opening, and fuck the hell out of you. You see how I stroke it up and down in front of you, bring my hand all the way to the end and let my hands slip down to the base. I like doing that, but I can see you like it too. Now suck on my cock, you slutty bitch. Here take it into your mouth. Make it soggy wet with your saliva." as Celeste said that laughing out loudly, watching Monica try and take it, adding, "Open you mouth more, get sloppy wet with your saliva. Yeah that it. Here you go, now suck it my pet." as Celeste grabbed her head.

Monica could not utter a word as she thought, this bitch is still treating like I am her pet, and there is nothing that I can do. I do like suck this large cock in my mouth, making me get my saliva on this cock, and it is making me get even more fluid in my cunt. Celeste is holding onto my head, as she guided it into my mouth as I take her big cock, just like guy do to a woman. Oh fuck it feel good sucking it, she is now removing it.

"Oh my slutty pet, needs to get fuck in her rosebud cunt. First thing is, I have to remove the butt plug in you rosebud hole, so get ready my slut, it is going feel like pain as I remove butt plug." Celeste laughing out, yelled out loud-voice, with a sexual devilish grin as she smiled at Monica.

Monica felt her butt cheeks being squeeze out as Celeste started to remove the butt plug cock from her annul canal. Suddenly, she felt the pain and pleasure as Celeste got halfway out out of her ass, rotated butt plug around inside of Monica, and slowly pulled the cock all the way out of her rosebud opening. Scream out in sexually loud-voice, yelling out in impinging on in her voice, "You, fucking whoring bitch, that hurts me, and it spread out my hole too, Mistress Angel. Oh fuck, I can feel how big my rosebud is now. I can feel it pulsating around my rosebud opening."

"Monica, you forgot not to call me a fucking whoring bitch." as Celeste said that, grabbing the paddle and whacked Monica butt cheeks six times, adding, "Now what is my name, slut?"

"Oh I am sorry for calling you a fucking whoring bitch. Your name is Mistress Angel. I will be careful. Please do not discipline me anymore, please Mistress Angel. In need you." as Monica moaned out from being spanked on her butt cheeks.

"That is good to call me Mistress Angel." as Celeste said, added, "I need you stay bent over the table."

"Yes Mistress Angel. You mean like this." as Monica replied.

"Yes you are the right position, my slut." as Celeste said it, adding, "Now my sweet slutty pet, I am going to fuck you so you cannot stand it any more. I want you to let loose all your cum on butt plug cock in your dishy sweet ass canal."

Celeste went to Monica back side, looked at her gorgeous ass cheeks, thinking, this pet is going to enjoy me fucking her in her wide open rosebud, and I am going to keep fucking Monica even after she cums. I now it will feel good for both of us as each of us, and we like fucking each other because of strap-on cock. "Well my pet slut, you are going to like this. I can see your anguish face in the mirror. I love way you are so turned on as I fuck you in your splendid rounded ass rosebud. You should like rotating on, pushing back and forth in you, as you scream out in pleasure/pain fucking. If you don't get really excited I am going to whip your back with riding crop. Just like this." as Celeste said it, whipping her back just to remind Monica.

"Yes, Mistress Angel, I will do whatever you want me to do. Just fuck me please. I need to cum. I need you to make me cum, please. I can feel my cunt is really filling up with cum juices, and now it is building up in my loins." Monica replied to Celeste, adding, "Fuck that hurt to spanked my back. Please Mistress Angel, I am ready to get to get fuck by you."

"My slut seem to like getting fuck in your glorious rosebud ass. You can feel this big cock sliding in you rosebud cunt. I am going to really fuck you harder in you rosebud cunt, my slutty pet." as Celeste slid her cock to the hilt end, adding, "Her you go. I am all the way in your rosebud cunt, you slut. I can see and feel your rosebud tighten around my moist cock. Feel it every time I thrust my cock into your soaking, wet rosebud cunt. Go ahead, my slut, scream out, yell, like a slut does. Come on slut. I want to hear you screaming out loudly. Remember if you don't scream out I will whack your back."

Yelling, screaming out, in loud hollowing voice was making Monica crying out in pain and sexual practice of getting fuck by a strap-on cock as Celeste kept pounding hard into her ass. Monica screamed out in shrieking in a deafening alarming loud-voice, "Yes Mistress Angel, it does feels gorgeous in my rosebud. I can feel your cock in my fucking ass; as the other cock in my cunt, it is riding me into my juicy, fluid cunt. You are making the cock in my cunt go deeply into meet my vaginal cervix. Oh fuck. Yes!" as Monica hollered as Celeste penetrated soft rosebud really hard, yelling out in shrieking voice as she kept crying out, "On Mistress Angel, keep doing that. I can feel my snatch is filling up with liquid juices. You are making me feel the fulfillment of my cumming orgasmic. Oh yeah, Fuck me. Fuck me deeply, do not stop, please Mistress Angel." as Monica screamed out in a blaring, alarming voice as she shrieking out more with immense pain, and gripped the sheet in mortal anguish in her ass. Hollowing out, screaming out with tormenting voice with each thrust that Celeste kept fucking her beautiful, round ass cheeks as Monica started to cum with her fluid.

Celeste kept fucking Monica in her ass, watched Monica try and struggle to get free, but could not as Celeste whipped Monica back with riding crop, as Celeste yelled at Monica, "Come my slut. I know you are ready. Each time I whip you back, hump backward to get all my cock way into you gorgeous, circular fat rounded ass cheeks. I feel it my pet. Come on cum all over your cock's. That is it. I can see each time you grabbed the table. Yes! Yes! That is it, gripped harder, my slut. I am cumming now from fucking your tight ass."

Monica shrieking out, as she screamed in horrific pain and sexual activity of getting fuck in her ass, felt her cums continual flowing down her cunt walls as it kept rippled throughout her naked body, and she could not control her spasmodically muscles as they release her cums as it emitted throughout her body, thinking, Oh fuck that feel good. My fucking anal canal is just rotating and squeezing on this cock in my rosebud cunt, it squeezing fluid out as it flow out of my snatch walls. I cannot control myself as I get fuck in my anal canal by Celeste. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes, that it, keep me cumming my sweet cunt. I cannot control my body any longer, I know I will get stiff and collapse on the table, yelling out loudly, "Oh fuck! Fuck me! Keep fucking really hard Celeste. I am cumming Mistress Angel." Monica mind drifted off, as she grabbed the padded table, could not let go of the sheets as her fingers dug into the sheets, her eyes drifted back into head, and feeling the greatest fuck she ever had in her life, as her cunt kept cummings, and cummings.

Celeste looked down, seeing Monica eyes drifted upward into her head, she new Monica is passing out, thinking, all I can do is wait till she does pass-out, then I will carried her to our bed. I know that Monica can sleep for a long time after she passed-out. Celeste could see that Monica must have cum for a long time cause her inner thighs of Monica legs where dripping fluid juices, and then Monica body went limp on the table.

Celeste eased out of Monica's rosebud opening, slid the cock out of her cunt, untied Monica at the table, lifting her up in her strong, muscled arms, and carried Monica to bed. Celeste set her down gently on the bed, looking down on Monica as Celeste covered her with blankets. Celeste was standing up, notice in the mirror; off to her left, saw she still had the strap-on cock, took it off, and took it to their special room, shutting the door when she left the room. When she came back, she saw Monica was deeply lost in her own dreaming sleep, thinking, I need some wine and some more smoke before I come to bed. Walking away from Monica, headed toward the living-room with a robe on, sat down, filled her glass with wine as she took a several hits of marijuana, and just let her mind drifted off in all sexual activity of pleasure that they each enjoy this night.


Thank you for reading, but there will be another chapter for you.