A Picture = K Words In College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

The game was in the fourth quarter. Who cared who was winning; we both had! Four times each, tied score: twenty-four each. Points after touch downs? Maybe for her on the desk. Oh, she had come, when I was licking her there: five times: thirty points for her, at least. I chuckled.

She stirred, just raising her head enough to ask:

"What was that for?"

"You won."

She rolled off me, and asked:

"Because I made him want to again?"

"Hmm! Maybe worth a two point conversion after the previous touchdown."

"So I won?"

"You had already, when I remembered that you scored before we both did on my desk."

She nodded but then remarked:

"You've got it all ass-backwards; you scored that time, making me come. All the other times were mutual."

"They sure were!"

We embraced, just snickering: nice, feeling our stomachs jiggling against each other. We decided to take a shower, agreeing that we needed one as much as the football players. As we got up, Vicky glanced at the moist spot on the bed and said: "So much for your clean sheets."

In the shower, we peed on each other and washed, trying to keep it from becoming too arousing. We had to dry ourselves with the small towels I had. The game was over, when we returned to the room and got dressed, chuckling about how we had dropped our clothes.

We left the dorm before others returned from the game. A couple who hadn't saw us. When we were out of earshot, we smiled wry, wondering if they had imagined how we had spent the afternoon. We needed an early dinner, and had one. I suggested that we go to a movie, but Vicky replied: "And just hold hands, after all that?"

We agreed to try to study, and I went with her to the bus stop. Anyone who may have seen us, might have wondered about the way we kissed so early in the evening. I returned to my room, glad that Tim wasn't there, since it needed fresh air. Required reading was the easiest thing to attempt to study, but my mind wandered, wondering if we would/could spend every Saturday afternoon like that, maybe every other Saturday afternoon. When would she have her period? Hopefully not the weekend of the next home game, or the next one, and the next one. I tried to concentrate on my reading.

Tim returned and remarked:

"Didn't see you at the game."

"We didn't go," I replied, immediately kicking myself for not having said that I hadn't seen him.

He knew about Vicky and our dating. He raised his eyebrows in surprise and muttered:

"Oh? Here?"

I must have nodded or something. He looked surprised again, maybe more surprised, and again said: "Oh."

I must have nodded again. He snorted softly and said:

"Like that? ... Oh, shouldn't ask. I guess, if you know each other already."

I did nod, blushing. He shrugged, then said:

"If you do. Lucky, I guess."

I nodded again. He gave me a slightly apologetic little smile and said:

"Could have told you that I wasn't planning to come back right after the game."

"Thoughtful of you."

"Next time."

"Thanks, and whenever you want to."

"Hmm? Unlikely, ... not like ..."

He broke of his sentence before he said what I imagined he was about to. Just as well, this was being embarrassing enough.

Whatever Tim thought about Vicky and me, he never said anything more, just telling me when he would be away from the room on weekends. I always reminded him to tell me when he wanted to be alone.

Vicky and I had a fucking good time till Christmas break. With the assurance that we weren't under time constraints and that we knew when we could again, we didn't have to do everything we could every time. We usually did, however, just not so desperately as the first time. Tim eventually met her, my "cousin." Later, he even ventured to say that I had a nice "kissing cousin."

I met Vicky's roommate at an informal concert at her college. Elsa was a little shy about meeting me, and I was too, since Vicky had told me that she knew about us, not that I was supposed to be her cousin, just a friend from home, only introduced with my first name. In the pause in the concert, with Vicky's help, it was easier for us to talk, perhaps also because she wasn't unattractive, blond curls. When she said that she came from Minnesota, she fit my image of a Scandinavian girl.

The second part of the concert started. When it ended, she and I said goodbye. Vicky led me to a dark place between two large laurels. I recognized that the ground between them was trampled. As we embraced, I asked:

"Been here before?"

"No, but before someone else is."

Correction: I was embracing her, her hand was already seeking my fly. We kissed, and she found it, now with practiced experience. I had gotten accustomed to the nice feeling of wearing boxer shorts. Her hand appreciated that, and I appreciated that it did. When she hid her face, she murmured:

"Beat them here."

I understood that behind my back another couple had wanted the seclusion of where we were. I held her breast, having to find my way in her blouse and under her bra, while her hand was doing as much as it could. I felt bad about not doing more for her, saying so, but she replied:

"You're my guest tonight."

I kissed her and squeezed her breast, and enjoyed what her hand was doing, promising myself that I would try to return the favor. It was going to have to be a big one; I hadn't expect this, and and my cock hadn't, coming sooner than I expected. She hummed and scratched it down from up in my shorts and licked her fingers. I remembered to zip up my fly.

As we hurried to the bus stop, I told her that I would try to make her my guest the next weekend, and then snickered and said that I hope Elsa wouldn't smell what she had done. She just nodded. I couldn't see her expression. The bus came before we could embrace like the other couples were. We didn't need to, at least, I didn't.

The next time we were lying in bed together, talking after our first time, she said:

"Elsa thought you were nice."

"I did too, after I got passed whatever she thought about us two."

"Too much, maybe. Oh! I didn't tell her we do this."

"I hope not! What?"

"Just that we're friends from home."

"And she didn't - doesn't - think that?"

"That we do?"

"What else? What's she like? Family, et cetera?"

"Has an older sister. Hm-hmm! That as a little funny at first. I didn't know whether to keep a towel around me, but she just ran around naked. Well, just hung hers up in the bathroom and came naked in the room to get dressed or to go to bed. Wears a shorty nightgown with no bottom."

"Hmm? What are you trying to tell me?"

"Not that. Anyway, that's when she told me that she shared a room with her sister."

"So you stopped wrapping your towel around yourself?"

"Yeah, a lot easier; why not?"

"You don't have to go back and hang it up."

"I like being naked, if you didn't notice last summer."

"And if! Tim and I don't worry about towels, but, you know, locker rooms Guys don't think anything about it. Well, we did, first year in junior high with lockers and showers."

"Funny. Girls don't either in the locker room. Do we just want to talk about her?"

We didn't. Orgasms later, just one each, we were again lying together. Tim had told me that he wasn't returning after the football game, going to a party, promising that he wouldn't be back before ten o'clock. He had even said that we should enjoy ourselves. We had, and we had plenty of time to enjoy ourselves - each other - some more. I had, of course, told Vicky what Tim had said, when I met her.

We lay there, almost dozing, when she rubbed my back and said:

"I know, let's get something to eat and come back, a hamburger or something."

I could have bought a ticket for her to eat in the dining room, but then we couldn't eat for another hour or so. I agreed, and we got up and washed and got dressed. I remembered a place that was known for its hot pastrami on rye sandwiches, and we went there.

* * *

Vicky had not told her brother Milt everything she could have about Elsa, perhaps the reason for her having changed the subject with her question, if they wanted to continue talking about her.

They had been roommates for only a few days, Vicky now also not bothering about being naked with her. In bed at night, she masturbated, not as successfully as she wanted, since she had to avoid making any noise: rustling her covers, moaning. She wondered if Elsa also masturbated, assuming that she must, that all girls their age did, but she hadn't noticed anything to suggest that Elsa did.

Then early one Sunday morning, before Vicky and Milt had been able to do as much as they wanted, she had her knees spread and was rubbing. Suddenly she was surprised to hear Elsa murmur:

"I do too."

Vicky blushed and opened her eyes. She had been discovered! Had she been making noise? She hadn't been moaning. It was barely light in the early dawn. But Elsa had admitted that she did too. She ventured to turn her head and glanced over at Elsa. She was also lying on her back. Was her hand also down between her thighs? It was; she could see the covers moving slightly. The shock of being discovered had killed her arousal. Should she say anything? She didn't, but Elsa's hand was still moving. She glanced over and murmured again:

"My sister and I did; doesn't bother me, if you do."

"Hmm?! I guess so. Kind of lost the urge."

"Sorry. Shouldn't have said anything."

Vicky saw her hand stop moving. Elsa added:

"Me too, now; really shouldn't have said anything."

They both chuckled. Vicky replied:

"Next time, if you don't say anything."

"I won't! You don't mind? Might be better, not having to try not to make any noise."

"For sure, if you don't mind?"

They chuckled again, smiling at each other across the room. Elsa rolled on her side, facing Vicky, and said:

"Kind of thought, well, maybe you didn't need to: Milt. Oh, sorry. Guess I was thinking you two did more than maybe you do."

"We do - did," Vicky replied, also turning towards Elsa.

"Really? Oh, of course, saw your pills."

"Haven't yet, here."

"I guess it's good."

"Um-hmm, very."

"I did once. It wasn't: hurt, all sorts of guilty feelings, and then terribly worried; my period came a week too late."

"Frightening," Vicky remarked.

"You can say that! I guess the pill keeps you on schedule."

"And from being worried."

"My sister convinced our mother that I should have it, but I just have the prescription."

"Me too, now. Last summer, a girlfriend lent me hers."

"So you could with him?"

"Didn't know it would be with him, but I was taking them. Good thing; you don't want to wish you had been, when you want to."

"Hmm? I guess not. Hope you get to with him."

"Not as much as we do."

They smiled and got up. When they they were naked, they looked at each other with slightly wry smiles, shrugging at their exchanged intimacies. When they agreed which one should take her shower first, Vicky suddenly recalled the ones with her brother, wondering what it could be like to have one with Elsa. She couldn't get that out of her mind when they were taking showers after that.

That night and the following ones, they masturbated without trying to avoid rustling their covers and moaning. It was a couple of nights later, when Elsa remarked:

"I guess you can do it better, thinking about how it could be with him."

Vicky was again surprised that she had said something about what they were doing, and then that. She snorted softly and replied:

"Maybe. Good enough."

"As good as I could hope."

"I hope so; sounded like it."

"Hmm? A lot better than that time with him."

"Sounded like that shouldn't have been difficult."

"No!"

It was another Sunday morning. Vicky and Milt had been able to do everything they wanted the night before, and she was fantasizing about that. As usual now, she glanced over at Elsa and saw that her hand was on her pussy, her other one holding her breast. Vicky had both hers between her thighs, two fingers in her pussy, her other hand rubbing. Elsa glanced over, seeing that Vicky was looking at her. She smiled wryly and remarked:

"Sometimes I wish I had four hands."

"To hold your boobs too?"

"Um-hmm."

"Want me to?"

Vicky was completely surprised when she heard what she had so spontaneously said. Elsa's expression showed that she also was surprised. She replied:

"You didn't mean that?!"

Vicky wasn't sure that she hadn't, suddenly wondering what it be like to hold another girl's breasts. She knew how good it felt to have her own held, to feel fingers squeezing her nipples. Elsa had been right: four hands to have two in her pussy, plus two to arouse her nipples. She shrugged and replied:

"If you want me to?"

"Really?!"

"I guess so. I would too; feels good, when he does."

"Mmmm! Does he suck them?"

"Hm-hmm! Not often enough."

Elsa giggled - nervously. Vicky also had to giggle, just as nervously, recognizing that she really did want to hold Elsa's breasts. Elsa was squeezing her breast and sighed with soft moan, no longer looking at Vicky. She took a deep breath and murmured:

"If you want to. I will too."

"Come here, between my legs," Vicky found herself suggesting.

"Like that? Really?"

Elsa was already shoving down her covers, her last question only rhetorical. Vicky kicked her covers back and moved back to sit with her shoulders against the wall, spreading her thighs wider. Elsa gave her just the briefest glance as she joined Vicky on her bed. Vicky was a little surprised, when she automatically grasped Elsa's her hips, drawing them closer between her thighs. Elsa nodded slightly, but asked again:

"You really want to?"

Vicky's hands slid up under Elsa's shorty nightgown, up under her breasts in reply. Elsa moaned with another nod, as Vicky's hands slid up over her breasts, and she also nodded with a soft "um-hmm." Elsa moaned and drew her thighs up and let them flop over Vicky's, her hands dropping down between them. Vicky moaned in empathy, as she saw what they were doing. She couldn't see how many fingers Elsa thrust in her pussy, but could see that the fingers of her other hand were rubbing just like hers would do. She held Elsa's stiff nipples, rolling them between her thumbs and index fingers, imagining how that would feel on her own aroused nipples. They both moaned.

They moaned many more times. Vicky's fingers were doing everything with Elsa's small, pale pink nipples that she knew would feel good, and Elsa's was unhesitatingly letting her fingers do what her pussy wanted. Vicky was delighted when Elsa had what seemed to have been a better orgasm than she thought she had had in bed by herself. When her body twitched, she held her tight against her breasts, feeling that her own pussy was going all wet. She held her, waiting for her to recover.

Finally, after a few more sighing moans, Elsa drew a deep breath and murmured:

"God, that was good! Never that good before. Thanks."

Vicky gently squeezed her breasts and whispered:

"It must have been, made me all wet too. I loved holding your breasts."

"Four hands! Thanks! Not more than I did. Now you, I want to, too."

Elsa sat up, and they changed places. Elsa didn't have to draw Vicky's hips nearer; Wicky had shoved them up as close up between Elsa's thighs as she could. Elsa's hands immediately held her breasts. She hummed as she squeezed them, then murmuring:

"Bigger than mine."

"That doesn't matter," Vicky replied, her hands finding her pussy. Two fingers immediately slipped in it, her other ones beginning to rub. They both moaned, chuckling a little, neither now shy about what they were doing. Elsa's fingers found Vicky's stiff nipples, and Vicky moaned with a nod.

"Bigger than mine, he likes to suck them? Elsa asked.

"Not often enough. Said that before. He does."

"Better than this?"

Elsa's fingers were squeezing and pulling Vicky's nipples.

"A little, but that feels almost as good."

"Just 'almost'?"

"Mmmm! Maybe just because it's him doing it."

"I'll have to wait till he does. I mean, not 'him,' your friend."

They stopped talking, just moaning together. Vicky's orgasm was also better than the ones she had had in their room. When her body spasmed, Elsa held her and moaned deeply. When Vicky had recovered, Elsa murmured:

"Is it better than that?"

"Hmm? Not much, ... not always," Vicky replied, adding the last words to avoid raising Elsa's expectations, but she was sure it always was with her brother. His licking her pussy and fucking her were incomparable to her doing it to herself, even with Elsa's hands doing all the right things.

They sat there. Elsa was still holding Vicky's breasts. She put her hands on hers, squeezing them a little, and Elsa squeezed her breasts. They both snorted softly. Elsa remarked:

"Could have done this with my sister."

"Hmm? Tell her; you still can."

"Oooh! And have her ask how I came to think of it?"

"Maybe she also wants four hands; seems like all girls would."

"Hmm? Still don't think I can ask her."

"You can ask me," Vicky replied."

"And you me, if you want."

"I will."

"Me too."

Elsa fondled Vicky's breasts, Vicky's fingers encouraging them. They both hummed contentedly.

They got up and took their showers. While Elsa was taking hers, Vicky wished she could watch her, almost tempted to pull the shower curtain aside, wanting to believe that Elsa wouldn't object. Why should she, if they had been sitting between each other's thighs and holding each other's breasts?

She waited in the bathroom. When Elsa pulled the curtain aside, she smiled at her and murmured:

"That was nice, good. Kind of surprised me, but I liked it, both ways."

"Me too, both ways. Why not?"

"Why not?" Elsa agreed, and they both shrugged and smiled.

Under the shower, while she was washing her pussy, Vicky wondered how it would feel to touch another girl's pussy, Elsa's, of course. Would she mind, would she want to touch hers? When she finished her shower, she was a little surprised that Elsa was still in the bathroom, drying her short, blond curls, her towel hiding her face.

Vicky looked at her pubic hair. Of course, she had seen it before, but not really looking, and not with the thoughts she now had. It looked just right for her, light tan, not a hairy bush like some girls in school had had. When Elsa moved her towel, she quickly grabbed hers. She didn't have to wonder why she first dried her own pussy, liking that her pubic hair also wasn't a hairy bush, just wondering if Elsa had also looked at her before she started her shower. She hoped so.

That evening, after they had studied, they went to bed. Vicky lay there, wondering if she wanted to masturbate again. No, she knew that she did, just wondering what Elsa would think, if she started to. Would she think it was an invitation for them to do it like that again? Her hand crept over her thigh. Had it been Elsa's suggestion that she needed four hands, or her offer to hold Elsa's breasts that had led to what they had done? She had only responded to what Elsa had said. Had Elsa already been thinking that she wanted her to, despite all her questions if she really wanted to?

Her fingers rubbed. Her other hand slid slowly, silently up to her breast. It had felt so good to feel Elsa's holding it, just as good as when her brother did. Not as good as when he sucked her nipple, but four hands were better than just two, and her pussy wanted to feel her fingers in it. Which of them had first said that the other could ask if they wanted to do it again?

It was too dark for her to see if Elsa was also rubbing her pussy, but then she heard a rustle of her covers. Had Elsa wanted her to hear it? Kind of stupid not to say anything, if they both had said they wanted to again. And since they had, if they didn't, both just doing it alone, it could suggest that they had changed their minds about doing it again. She hadn't. She heard Elsa's covers rustle again. She took a deep breath and whispered:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers