A Pleasant Fright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A touch of sanity returned, and in a moment of clarity I felt the outrage of my righteous mind, demanding to know what the hell I thought I was doing.

Brad bent down and kissed the curve of my throat. "God Claudia. You have no idea how much I want you."

Fighting to breath I shook my head. "Brad we shouldn't be doing this..."

Kissing up to my ear he started biting down gently on the delicate lobe. "Why not?"

Tugging at my lip with my teeth I tilted my head, giving him easier access. It made my protest rather laughable. "You're my cousin."

"Hmm." He moved back to my throat, sucking my flesh into his mouth. "You sure taste good cuz."

I groaned and tried to push him away. I didn't try very hard. What he was doing felt too nice for much of an effort. "That's incest Brad." My breath caught as he dipped down, pressing light kisses on the top of my overexposed breast.

"Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't you Claudia?" His tone was strained, as though the last thing he wanted to do was talk. "It's just a few kisses. That's not so bad is it?"

My hands found their way to his hair. I clenched into the dark strands as he freed my breast and started sucking on my exposed nipple. "No. Kisses aren't bad."

I knew it was wrong, god I knew. But I didn't want to say anything that would make him stop. My body's demands were drowning out the weakening objections my mind was coming up with. "If that's all we're gonna do..."

He looked up at me, a devilish grin on his lips. "So you won't object to me kissing you?"

I bit my lip again. Then I shook my head. What the hell, nobody else needed to know. Brad certainly wouldn't say anything. Was it really so bad to enjoy myself a little, do the forbidden before I got stuck on the straight and narrow? Like he'd said, we were only kissing.

Indulging myself wasn't something I was good at. Having argued myself into it I was determined to keep it going, just a little longer. Soon enough I'd have to leave, have to face the shame of what I'd done. There would be shame no matter what. I was making out with my cousin. Many would say it was sick. Whatever, just a few more minutes wouldn't kill me.

The thought died a quick death when Brad moved to my other breast and began lifting the bottom of my dress. He put his hand on my knee and left it there for a moment. He tapped his fingers on my knee as though considering something. Then he moved his hand further, gently stroking up my thigh.

I grabbed his wrist. "Brad..."

He left my nipple and met my eyes. "Do you want me to stop Claudia? Seriously. I will if you want me to."

I looked and felt wanton. It wasn't me. I was straight-laced, I didn't dress like this, or act like this. My mind took the moment of clarity and cried for ration. I sighed. "We should stop. This is wrong."

Brad grinned and shook his head. His hand moved up, curving down so he could cup my pussy. I groaned and rose to his hand as he rubbed his fingers against me.

"You said you'd stop." I preyed he wouldn't.

Brad bent over me, kissing down the length of my throat when I dropped my head back. "I said I'd stop if you asked me to. If you wanted me to. You haven't and you don't. All I heard was you obsessing over what's right and wrong." He flicked one nipple with his tongue, then the other. His fingers slipped into the moisture beneath my panties. "Tell me you don't want this. You've never been able to lie to me before. If you say it I'll believe you."

One of his fingers dipped into me. I was so tight, I knew it in the way he had to carefully work it in deeper, against the natural tensing of my body. I'd never gone this far with anyone. Now I was, with my cousin.

It was crazy. I had to stop it. The words were almost formed. Then he started moving his finger. In, out, a slow motion so I felt every single crease, the rough calluses, could even imagine the tiny lines on the pad of his finger.

He was laying me back down on the car. I didn't fight it. My whole body was focused on his finger, such a simple, small thing, doing so much. All my nerves, every sense wrapped around Brad and what he was doing. I didn't want it to stop, and I couldn't make the lie leave my lips.

The black length of my skirts was pushed up to my waist. I arched against the car as Brad disappeared between my thighs and I felt his tongue, his mouth, mere inches from his finger. I moaned, and tried to close my legs, fought to keep them open. His mouth pressed and sucked and I was sure I was going to lose my mind.

Brad removed his finger and I moaned in protest. His tongue replaced his finger. No more was I worried about losing my mind. It was gone. Where, I wasn't sure. With his tongue pushing in and out of me, driving such mind numbing pleasure, I didn't really care.

Something was building, so hot, so powerful, something that was stronger than any craving I'd ever experienced. My body lifted to him. He sucked harder. I was sure, if I got what I needed, I could happily die.

"Brad..." I was begging for it. I was hoping he could give it to me.

Brad pulled me up as he stood, holding me close, kissing me in a way that showed me he felt the desire just as fiercely as I did. "Tell me you're on the pill..."

I kissed him back, shaking my head, groaning as his mouth trailed a wet path along my jaw. "I never needed it. Brad please..."

Hugging me Brad met my eyes and gave a firm nod. Setting me from him he fixed my dress back over my breast and quickly smoothed down my skirts. He took my hand. "Come on."

I let him lead me from the garage. We passed the living room on the way to the stairs. Joe and Janie were sleeping. Without pause we ran upstairs. He'd hardly closed the door before he had me back against him, kissing me as he worked the dress down, not stopping until it was in a pile on the floor.

"God Claudia I want you so fucking bad it hurts." He groaned, lips pressing against my breast as he carried me to the bed.

I tugged at his shirt. "This is so bad. I don't care. Please hurry."

Brad nodded and backed away. He pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants, reaching over to open a drawer in his little side table.

Just watching the ripple of muscle, spread so temptingly before me, made me wish he'd hurry. Dropping my eyes to where he was rolling the condom over his large cock almost froze me. He was so big. I'd been tight around his finger.

Brad joined me on the bed. Laying over me he gave me an encouraging smile, kissing my lips as he curved one hand against my cheek. "Don't look so scared. I'll be gentle."

He lowered one hand between us, taking his hand from my face to brace himself up. I felt his fingers prodding between my thighs.

Lifting his hand he smiled and sucked the glistening fluid from his fingertips. "You're so wet Claudia. It shouldn't be hard."

I swallowed, then nodded. I trusted him. If he said he would be gentle I believed him.

As he positioned himself between my thighs I had a moment of clarity. Not only was I about to have sex with my cousin, I was about to lose my virginity to him. The head of his cock spread me, and I felt the pressure against the tight opening, easing in so very slow. I went still, and the answer I'd been unconsciously looking for came to me.

There was no one else I'd rather lose it to.

He went deeper and I looked up at him, seeing the strain in his features, seeing how hard it was for him to be going so slow. He cared for me, more then anyone ever would. Right then I knew I loved him, right then I knew wrong as it was to everyone else, nothing could be more right.

I relaxed and he slid in a bit further. He smiled at the acceptance he saw, bending down to kiss my lips as he worked his dick into my tight pussy. It was uncomfortable, the width of him holding my lips apart. I was wet, but the slow movement was making my pleasure subside. I tried to thrust up.

Brad caught my hips with his hands. "You're gonna hurt yourself."

I licked my lips and fought to slow my breathing. "You not moving is hurting me. Just get it over with...once it passes..."

He nodded. "Once it passes this should be easier." He pulled out then pushed back in, a little harder this time. "You're so tight. Damn it you have no idea how long I've wanted this..."

My eyes widened. Then shut when he pulled out again and slammed forward abruptly. The wetness of me helped him fully sheath himself in the pulsating depths of my pussy. My body held him. Brad stilled so I could adjust to his presence.

Brad wrapped me in his arms. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. I was sore, but the climax had returned, deep within, and was demanding my attention. I shifted my hips. "I'll be better when you move."

Rotating his hips Brad smiled down at me when I let out a throaty cry. "Like that?" He began pulling in and out, motions somewhere between fast and slow. "Or like this?"

Pushing my hips up I turned my head, first to one side, then the other. He was filling me so much, and it felt so very nice. "Save the teasing for later Brad. Just move...move and don't stop. If this feeling doesn't pass I'm going to go mad."

Sympathy in his eyes Brad nodded, bent to claim my lips and began moving. Steady, faster and faster, deeper, harder, almost painful and then it changed. He rotated his hips again, stirring his dick inside me. The change in motion pushed me over the edge.

Fist clenched to the blankets I tried to close my legs. Brad's moving hips held them apart. He groaned, moving faster. My hips lifted as I undulated around him. I wanted him to stop, the building overtop of the last was almost more then I could bear.

"Brad!" I groaned. "Oh god...I can't..." I hissed in air through my teeth.

"Just relax Claudia. Let it happen. You're so close. I can feel it. You're gonna come again." He kept slamming in, so close himself. "You are so tight, so fucking wet. You've got to get on the pill. I want to do this again when I can feel you pussy wrapped around my bare dick..."

His words, combined with the ceaseless motion, lifted me up and dropped me down into a violent orgasm. I wrapped my legs around his hips. He dropped down and held me tight, driving deep in one hard thrust.

We laid there for awhile. Inside something nagged again, telling me what I'd done was technically illegal, and more then that, just plain wrong. I told it to shut up. I felt too good to let anything bring me down now.

Light flashed against the wall. I heard something. It was the TV.

So drugged with pleasure it didn't concern me at first. It could have been on before. Who knew. Who cared.

It was the voices coming from the TV that made us both sit up. My voice. Brad's. I stared at the screen, watching as he lowered his head between my open thighs.

My eyes lifted to my uncle, standing by the TV stand. I grabbed the sheet and pulled it to my chest. Brad stood, eyes hard, and stood between me and his father.

"I must say, that was quite a show." My uncle stepped up to his son, a lazy smile on his lips. "So you got the prissy little bitch popped. Good job."

Something frighteningly close to a growl rose from Brad's chest. "What are you doing in here?"

Uncle Frank laughed. "What am I doing?" He glanced towards the door. "What are we doing Ron?"

I followed his gaze and groaned. My brother-in-law was standing in the doorway. "I think we were watching Brad fuck his cousin."

Frank nodded. "That's what I thought." He shoved Brad aside. Brad tried to go for him as he approached me but Ron grabbed him. "Some sweet noises you were making niece. Wouldn't have thought you were such a fiery little thing. Think you can do it again?"

I gapped at him. "What?"

Ron laughed. "I think she's confused."

Grinning Frank nodded. "I think so." He leaned on the edge of the bed. "You're real proud of that scholarship, aren't you Claudia." He reached out and took a strand of my black hair, playing it around his fingers. "Think you'd lose it if the dean saw you letting your cousin eat you out?"

Panic burned in my chest. "Don't..."

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh I won't. That is, if you do what I say."

Brad struggled against Ron. "Leave her alone!"

Ron growled. "Or what? You aren't strong enough to stop us Brad. We shared with you. It's your turn."

Frank turned towards his son and nodded. "Think of it this way. At least we aren't related to her. Not by blood." He chuckled. "Though that apparently didn't stop you."

Brad tried to free himself again. "You ruined my life when you shared with me! Why do you have to ruin hers?"

"Must you be so dramatic?" Frank rolled his eyes when Brad simply glared at him. "We'll all have some fun, she'll go home and it will be forgotten. You being difficult is the only thing that will ruin her."

Brad looked at me, then dropped his head when he saw the pleading in my eyes. He understood. Much as I didn't want to, I would do anything to keep what I'd worked so hard for. He wouldn't stand in my way.

Frank's regard held approval when he turned back to me. "I like that. A girl who's got her priorities straight."

Not caring for his approval I grasped onto my only possible out. "What about the kids?"

Seeing Brad wasn't going to fight anymore Ron released him and came to the bed. "I brought them home. They're both tucked in, at home with mommy."

I scowled at him. "So you're cheating on my sister?"

Ron laughed. "Only on special occasions."

I was trapped. They knew it. I knew it. Resolving to just get it over with I looked at Frank. "What do you want?"

Frank leaned over and kissed my lips. I didn't move. Kissing was hardly the worst thing he'd do. "Why I want to fuck that pussy my son got so very wet, sweet little niece of mine. You let us have our fun and the video disappears, never to be mentioned again."

I frowned. "How do I know you won't keep a copy so you can do this again?"

Pulling me down as he lay on his side Frank pulled the sheet away. "How about this. You be cooperative and I'll share a secret with you, one that could ruin me."

It was the best I was going to get. Harvard in the forefront of my mind I relaxed against the bed, closing my eyes when he undid his jeans. Without warning he shoved his hand between my thighs and drove two fingers into my pussy.

"Very nice." He said, seconds before he replaced his hand with his dick.

I ground my teeth and closed my eyes, trying to remove myself from feeling his hard thrust. Disgusted I turned my head when he tried to kiss me again. He simply laughed and licked up the side of my face.

It hurt, but more from how rough he was then the size of him. Apparently girth didn't run in the family, and Brad's size had well prepared me for his father's smaller dick. Not that he was tiny, but it wasn't enough to stretch me more. All I could hope for was that it would be over quick.

I wasn't that lucky. Ron hadn't had his turn, and he wasn't willing to wait.

A wet squirt and I heard Ron crawl onto the bed behind me. I knew it was Ron because Brad hadn't moved. I could hear his protest, though not much of it since his father's body slapping against mine and his sucking on my ear drowned most of his words out. All I could hear was 'don't'.

Neither Ron nor Frank paid him any mind. I understood too late what he'd been protesting when Ron began to slick my ass with some kind of lube. Before I could shout out for him to stop he'd stuck a finger in my ass and was spreading the lube inside. I tried to struggle but Frank held me still, jamming his mouth over mine to silence my protest.

I whimpered as Rob shoved his dick in my ass. It was tight at first, but the lube made it easy with a hard thrust and soon he had was all the way in. It hurt. I was tense and other then the lube I wasn't prepared. It was obvious Ron didn't care. Too soon he was fucking my ass just as hard as Frank was slamming into my pussy.

My body jerked in pain, but there was some pleasure. Ashamed I tried to fight it. Wrong as it had been to have sex with Brad it was even worse to enjoy Frank and Ron's assault, even if it was only a little. I focused on the pain instead. It made me feel like less of a whore.

Frank had bent down, without pausing his thrust, and was sucking on my breast. Not my nipples, he was moving too fast to catch them. More he was latching on to any flesh he could get in his mouth. I turned my face into the pillow, trying to stifle my senseless cries.

A hand pressed against the side of my face. I opened my eyes. Brad was leaning over me. "Are you okay?"

I couldn't lie to him. As he had said, I never could. "It hurts."

Brad nodded. "I know. But push away the pain. Focus on what feels good..." His kiss stopped my objection. "I know you hate it, but there's no need for you to suffer. Enjoy what you can."

He kept kissing me. It helped. I changed things in my mind, imagining I was just with him, having the wild sex I'd never wanted with any other. For a time it was all easier to take.

Which wasn't what Frank wanted. He pushed Brad away, snarling. "You want to join do it properly. Fuck her mouth you goddamn pussy."

Brad scowled at him. "What you're doing isn't enough?"

I closed my eyes when Frank grabbed my hair and fucked up hard. "I could go all night Brad. You either play or I just might do it. Wonder if she'll be able to walk after that."

Not liking where the conversation was going I reached out to Brad's naked form and took his semi-hard dick in my hand. I used it to pull him closer. I didn't know how to suck a guy off, but I was damn well gonna learn quick.

Brad groaned when I closed my mouth over him. Wanting to make sure he got more pleasure then the other two combined I put all my effort into getting him fully in my mouth. It was hard, both Ron and Frank were jarring me about, but when I looked up I saw it was working.

Mouth wet around him I slipped up and down, harder, faster. Brad took hold of the back of my hair when the other men's pounding made it hard to move. I circled the head of him with my tongue. I felt him grow a little, felt the skin over his crest grow slick and hot. He tensed. I knew he was going to come.

"Not worried about getting pregnant anymore niece?" Frank's words shook my concentration. Frightened at the reminder I tried to free myself, forgetting my determination to just let it happen. Frank laughed. "Don't worry. Our kind are quite sterile."

I put my hand on his chest. In doing so I could feel the change. The curl of hair on his broad chest grew. He thickened inside me, as did Ron. I cried out, releasing Brad as they stretched me.

What had happened I didn't want to know. I opened my eyes and focused on Brad, who had stepped away.

Bent over, as though in pain, Brad growled, then threw his head back and howled. I stared, watching his flesh ripple. Fur began to push out of every pore. He grew until he was taller and broader then he'd been before. Lips drawn back I could see the fangs fill his mouth. His face stretched into a long snout.

I screamed.

With a growl of a laugh Frank used his clawed hand to force me to face him. He had changed, and from the feel of fir brushing my back so had Ron. I lashed out, trying to hit him, to get away.

Frank grabbed my hands and held them over my head. "Our secret Claudia. Now you know. If anyone knew our lives would be over. So like I said." He tensed and fucked into me harder. I felt as though I was being torn apart. "You keep our secret." I felt a flood of heat, pouring inside me. "And we'll keep yours."

Ron gripped on my shoulders, his claws digging in deep as he drove into me. I felt a fresh squirt of heat spilling into my ass. Blood spilt from my broken flesh, covering my breast.

Cool darkness took me to her merciful embrace.

* * * *

When I woke all I knew was I was very sore. I wasn't given the opportunity to believe it had all been a twisted nightmare. The pain was too real. I could feel it, raw between my thighs, deep in my ass. My shoulder hurt.