A Pleasant Little War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both stood as she entered. Although I had seen her picture, I was still even more impressed seeing her in person now. She was tall, only a couple of inches shorter than Ronald's six foot height. This was easy to see as the couple came together in a passionate kiss which clearly showed the time apart had not dimmed their attraction for each other in the least. She had blonde hair, falling to below her shoulders and some of the bluest eyes I had ever seen. I knew she was about 24 years old, but I might have guessed even slightly younger if I hadn't known. It was obvious she took good care of herself physically and if all the Highland women were even a tenth as attractive I was sure I had another reason to like this planet.

Ronald introduced her. "Jon, this is my wife, Mary. Mary, my military companion, Jon."

She turned from Ronald and smiled widely. "Ron has told me a lot about you and I see he wasn't exaggerating." She came over to where I was standing and I reached out my hand to shake hers. Ignoring my offered hand she said, "No, Ron has told me enough that I consider you a friend already." With this declaration she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hard, open mouth kiss. I'll admit I was startled enough by this action that it was two or three seconds before I could fully respond, but then her continued kiss prompted me to join her to the best of my ability.

We pulled slightly back and, a bit breathless, I managed to say, "Ronald has told me a lot about you also, but I see he didn't begin to do you justice." I saw a smile come to her lips and all the way up to her eyes. I glanced at Ronald and saw the smile there also.

Then Mary spoke in a low, throaty voice and very quietly said, "You haven't seen anything yet." This was followed by a slow look up and down at me.

I'll admit I probably turned a little red but still I managed to return the up and down scrutiny and quietly replied, "I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more." With this all three of us gave small laughs, but I was sure this hadn't been just a tease.

A half hour later there was a call from the door as someone entered, and in a few seconds Ronald's sister, Ellen, joined us. I had thought Mary was gorgeous, but Ellen was at least as attractive. Mary and Ronald were about the same age as I was myself, but I think Ellen must have been at least two or three years younger. She stood about five foot, eight, and had incredibly lovely dark red hair with some brighter strands highlighting it. As she turned her head, it swished and then hung well below her shoulders. Her eyes were a deep, deep green and her figure as nice as any I had ever seen. It was obvious that she got a lot of exercise, her muscles clearly defined but not bulging or anything. In short, I can't imagine how she could have looked better.

Ronald introduced us and again as I reached to shake hands, Ellen brushed it aside and said, "Ronald has told me so much that I feel I know you much better than that." With this comment she encircled my neck with her arms and began a kiss at least as hot as her sister-in-law's had been. This time it took me much less time to begin responding. I was feeling I was definitely going to like this planet.

Dinner found the four of us in the large dining room. Ellen was not married but lived in her own house a short distance away from Ronald and Mary. Mary prepared dinner, but as is generally the case for all but unusual meals, "preparing" consisted of programming the machinery which then cooked and provided the meal ready for serving. Afterwards, cleanup was also completely automated, requiring only that dishes be placed in the designated alcove.

Dress here on Highland was not overly formal - often shorts and open shirts for both men and women. However, people did tend to become slightly more formal for the dinner meal. I don't mean really formal wear or anything, but the women had on short, fitting dresses cut several inches above their knees and Ronald had worn a kilt in the Grant plaid. I still wore trousers, but Ronald had assured me that we would get me a kilt very soon.

Afterwards we again retired to the room where we had previously gathered. Mary provided glasses of a fine local wine and we fell to general conversation. At one point discussion of the coming "war" again arose. Mary had decided to remain at Castle Grant instead of actively participating in the coming raid. "If Ronald is successful I know he'll want to spend some time with a couple of Macnab girls in particular. And if not, I may just have my hands - and other things - full with some of their men."

Ronald smiled at her. "Oh, I'm sure we'll be successful and I might have a couple of interesting adventures in mind, but I'm sure I'll be back to you before the occupation is over, Lover."

"Sure, but will you stay? I'll bet if you do return it will only be for a couple of days and then you'll head back over there. It's been quite a while since you've seen many of the Macnabs and several of their girls have grown up a bit in the last few years. Besides, I might be rather busy myself."

It was easy to tell that the two were teasing each other. Their looks and actions left no doubt that they were deeply in love with each other as well as excited physically by their mate. I had known of places with such open societies but had never experienced it myself. Now I could tell that no matter what physical activities took place, there would be no effect on the more romantic bonds of the couple involved. I mentioned this and Mary explained. "Very true. We all enjoy sex as an activity with others but that isn't the same as the loving between us. Frankly, I have never really understood the societies where being in love or being married meant that you had to give up fun play with others. I guess I just don't understand that kind of jealousy."

Ellen spoke up. "I think falling in love is something beyond one's control that just happens, but sex can be arranged just for fun. What do you think, Jon?" With this comment she scooted closer to me and let her hand momentarily slide up the inside of my thigh.

I nearly choked on my drink, but managed to respond, "I've never fallen in love, but I will admit to having made some fun arrangements." I then let my own hand slide up her bare leg a couple of inches beyond the hem of her dress before removing it. She turned and gave me a very suggestive smile.

Mary had moved and was now sitting on Ronald's lap. She looked over at Ellen and smiled. "I expect you can have first crack at him," she teased. At least, I think it was teasing.

Ellen continued to sit next to me, her hip and leg against my own. I'll admit I had no inclination to alter this arrangement.

We continued to talk of other things and the topic came back to the coming raid. Ronald spoke again. "When we go on the raid we'll all dress alike in kilts of the Grant Hunting plaid. These are a dark green and blue instead of the red, green and blue I'm now wearing. You may have actually seen them elsewhere, called Black Watch. I looked up the history and found that the Black Watch was a group formed by the English and originally recruited from the Clan Grant. Anyway, the darker color will be better, especially since we're planning a night raid. As I've said, we have to start on foot from a distance of over a mile and they may well be looking for us." He looked over at me. "We can probably use some of the stuff we learned in our basic training. Right, Jon?"

"I'm glad I'll finally have a reason for all that crawling around we did. But I will say I'm happy that no one will be using real weapons against us." Then a thought occurred to me. "Just how many will be in this raiding party anyway?"

"Well, I know you, I, and Ellen will be going and I expect about ten or so others, but that isn't completely firm yet. By the way, day after tomorrow we're going to meet with the Macnabs at a neutral site so everyone can meet each other and make sure there are no questions about the rules."

"A neutral site?"

"Yes. There is a nice park like area often used for picnics and so on. We'll be having a meal there. Rather old fashioned. We actually cook some stuff over an open fire. You do remember doing that in our survival training, don't you?"

I laughed. "Sure. Sometimes it was not even burned too much to eat. Besides, Ronald, you know that I do sometimes go camping in remote areas and I have been known to eat something besides the prepackaged meals."

We remained talking and drinking the excellent wine for several hours. Finally Mary said, "I expect Jon has had a rather tiring day. Maybe we should let him get to bed."

I started to say that it really hadn't been tiring much at all but then as I looked at Mary I got the idea that it was she who was interested in going to bed and not because either she or Ronald were particularly tired. Smiling to myself, I agreed that some rest might be a good idea.

We all stood and turned to leave the room. Ronald and Mary went to check that the house was closed down for the night. While they were gone, Ellen leaned close to me and in a low voice asked, "Are you really tired or would you be interested in some company tonight?"

Admittedly I was a bit surprised but even if I wasn't quite used to the conventions here on Highland just yet, I'm not dumb. I leaned back and whispered, "For some strange reason I don't really feel tired at all."

She smiled at me and just as quietly replied, "We'll have to see if we can't do something about that."

When Ronald and Mary returned I saw Mary and Ellen exchange glances and Ellen give a quick wink. With no question or comment we all started upstairs as though it were the most natural thing in the world. Maybe in this world it was.

Ronald and Mary went down the hall to their own suite while I stopped at the door Ronald had shown me earlier. I opened it and turned and Ellen, smiled, went in while I held it for her. Inside we closed the door and she immediately wrapped her arms around me again and pulled me into a nice, warm kiss. When we pulled slightly apart I found it necessary to say, "I think I'd better visit the bath. The wine seems to be going through me."

She smiled and stepped slightly back. "By all means. Go ahead and then I need to make the same trip for the same reason."

I moved into the bath and completed the necessary actions. As I returned Ellen turned and blew me a kiss before disappearing into the door I had just left. A couple of minutes later she returned and said, "That is definitely a bit more comfortable." Then she came over to me again and once more wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into another warm kiss. Warm? That would be like calling a sun "somewhat heated". That kiss was one of the hottest I had ever had. Not only did it involve lips and tongues, but her whole body went into it, molding itself against my own.

My hands had wrapped around her back but during that kiss they slipped lower and clasped her ass firmly, gently squeezing and rubbing. After a minute or two she pulled slightly back and, a little breathless, said, "I know this might seem a bit strange or forward of me, but here on Highland we have learned to appreciate sex as a fun activity. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, just say so. Please."

I smiled back and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "It is a bit different from anything I've ever experienced." I stopped for a second and broke into a wide smile. "However, I think I can adapt quite readily."

A little throaty laugh escaped her and her smile widened even more. "I certainly hope so. I think we're both going to enjoy this a lot." With this she reached to pull the small zipper at the back of her dress and started to reach for the hem. I reached forward and stopped her hands and then took the hem in my own hands. Smiling at her, I began to raise the dress and slowly pulled it over her head. I placed it over a nearby chair and then turned to study her lovely body. This was easy as she was completely nude beneath the dress. She looked even more lovely naked than she had in the dress.

She smiled and proceeded to remove my own clothing and then examined me with as much interest as I had shown her. I could see the hunger in her eyes as I was sure she could see that in mine. I know she could see my rigid organ pointing firmly in her direction. For several seconds we stood, arms on the other's shoulders, intently examining each other. Then we came together for another hot kiss, bare bodies pressed and sliding against one another, her hard nipples making burning trails across my chest.

When we pulled apart I suddenly scooped her up and carried her over to the big bed. Then we were both lying down, wrapped tightly against each other, hands and mouths exploring. It had been several weeks since I had been with a woman and never one as hot and eager as this fantastic creature. I knew I wasn't going to last long no matter how hard I tried but Ellen seemed to recognize that also. She didn't wait for foreplay but rolled me onto my back and swung her long, lovely leg across. She position the head of my rod against her slit and in a single smooth motion impaled herself as deeply as possible. She was already soaking so there was no difficulty in sliding oh so deeply inside of her hot tunnel. Then she began to ride me, moving up and down and twisting at the same time. Her internal muscles were tighter and under better control than any I had ever experienced and the sensations caused by their squirming actions were incredible. I was also trying to drive myself even more deeply into her but her control went far beyond anything I could employ. I'm sure it was less than two minutes before I cried out and felt myself begin to empty into the hot, dark place which had me so wonderfully trapped. Her control was fantastic and as I first cried out, I felt her let go and enter an orgasm the like of which I had never seen in a woman.

Our breathing began to somewhat slow and after a minute or two I started to apologize for coming so quickly. She placed her finger against my lips and still straddling my hips said, "No, that was just to take the edge off. I'm certainly not finished with you yet tonight and I'm sure we will both last a lot longer the next times." I noticed the plural on the word "times" and hoped I could mange to live up to it.

As it turned out, I did. Three more times that night as well as a long session with my mouth on her hot and sweet pussy. Then there was one more long, long session as the morning sun began to flood the room. After that time we lay together, gently stroking each other and occasionally exchanging kisses. At last she said, "Welcome to Highland. I hope you like it here." Then she looked critically at me. "I am certainly liking that you came."

"Oh, I have no doubts that this is the best place in the universe. As to coming here, I seem to have done that quite a bit already, but that is your doing. I look forward to doing so a lot more. For that matter you seem to have also."

She laughed. "Jon, I like you. I mean you have a great sense of humor as well as you are a terrific bed partner. I expect we'll do this a lot more. Just don't get hung up and miss out on other chances. I know Mary will want to play with you also. Probably tonight, in fact. After that we'll have more chances, but beyond that you'll get a chance with some of the Macnab girls. Just go with it and have fun. There is no sexual jealousy here. Don't try to bring any in."

I smiled at her. "I'll try, but if Mary comes tonight I might be too worn to justify her presence. You have definitely given me a wonderful workout."

Again, she smiled. "I'm willing to bet that if she does come to you tonight, you'll manage just as much as we did." She took a deep breath and quietly said, "You are quite a stud yourself, Lover."

"With a woman as hot as you, any man would be."

"Ah, such flattery. I think you'll find that all the Highland women get just as excited. After all, we've had a lot of practice. Generally starting when we are eleven or twelve or so."

"It seems I may have a bit of catching up to do. I hope you'll be willing to help me along those lines."

Again that pleasant laugh. "I certainly will." Then swinging off of me and out of bed, she said, "Come on, Jon. Let's get a shower and go down for some breakfast. I, at least, seem to be quite hungry."

We headed into the bathroom and I didn't even think anything about heading into the large shower with this beautiful, naked woman. OK, I had showered with a woman before, but certainly not often. I even asked, "Is showering together common here?"

She looked a bit surprised. "Definitely. We don't see anything odd about that, but I guess elsewhere they might. A couple of other things. Generally, no one wears anything in the way of night clothes, even when sleeping alone. Also, nudity is not completely unheard of. Skinny dipping, for example, is as common as bathing suits when swimming outdoors. Maybe a little less so in swimming pools, but even there I doubt more than half wear anything."

After drying each other, we dressed, Ellen in the dress she had worn the previous afternoon. We headed downstairs and found Ronald and Mary in the dining area, just starting their breakfast. After greetings, Mary looked at both Ellen and myself and said, "I believe you are coming to appreciate our Highland customs."

Ellen smiled and replied, "He certainly is and I am coming to appreciate it even more than I had." With that she went over to the console at the side of the room and punched in an order for breakfast for both of us.

Two more days and we headed over to the "neutral" site. It wasn't like a conflict existed between the two groups, but rather that everyone thought the meeting would be a little better if not held at either compound. Maybe "compound" isn't the right word, but I'm not sure what is. They weren't really villages and certainly weren't single buildings or even a tight cluster of buildings. People generally spread out so that each family had several acres but were all in the general vicinity of the owner's home.

Anyway, we brought fifteen people and the Macnabs had about the same. Everyone greeted each other like friends who hadn't seen each other in a while and were soon catching up on each other's families and so on. Most everyone was on the younger side, generally less than forty, but both groups had a couple of older teenagers. Ronald had told me that to participate anyone had to be at least eighteen Highland years. Some looked like they might be a bit younger, but that was likely the result of the great living conditions. Still, there certainly weren't any kids in the groups.

The park-like meeting site actually had several permanent tables and grills designed for a wood fire and these were soon alive with cooking meat. Other food was being laid out on one of the tables. While all this was going on, Ronald and Ellen took me around and introduced me to those of the Grants I hadn't met and to all of the Macnabs, explaining that I had just arrived but was joining the Grants. In general, everyone seemed to know each other. I should also probably mention that everyone wore kilts in the family plaids. In our case that was the blue and green Grant Hunting plaid. Ronald had found one for me and I wore this along with a plain shirt. Even Ellen and the other women wore the same.

The whole gathering seemed like a big picnic, friendly conversation and joking. There was a little teasing back and forth, but nothing serious. Then after everyone had finished their food, Ronald and Alex Macnab, the owner of that area, called for attention. They went over all the agreed on rules.

The raids could begin anytime after midnight the next day and could take place anytime during the five days after that. They would continue until either Alex or Ronald had been "hit" at which time the raiding would end and the "occupation" would begin and go on for the next forty days. There was also another way to win. If the raiding party could capture the Clan Tartan which was displayed in the owner's bedroom, that would also signal a victory. That would generally be more difficult, but might work if the raiding party found the owner was not in residence. For example, he might be out raiding the other clan.