A Pleasurable Scene

Story Info
Carla finds voyeuristic delight in friends visit.
5.6k words
4.22
63.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since Carla had seen her best friend Abbey. The two of them had moved away from the small town where they grew up, and both of them now resided on opposite sides of the country. They both vigorously pursued their professional careers, Abbey as a fashion designer, and Carla as a personal assistant to a corporate executive.

It was during one of Carla's long tiring days that she received a call from out of the blue. It was the long lost voice of Abbey, her teenage friend and confidant. Abbey's career had taken a sudden dramatic rise and she was now contemplating a business launch of her new fashion line on the East Coast. She had frantically searched the phone books and contacted Carla's family, finally getting her number and giving her a call.

Carla invited Abbey to stay at her house in the hills. Abbey let her know that she was bringing her new hunky boyfriend Todd with her. Carla offered them her guest room. With that Carla was left tingling with anticipation for a week before Abbey finally arrived.

*****

The door bell rang out loud as Carla rushed through the house making a few last adjustments and tidying up her late lunch. She looked at the clock it was already late in the afternoon. They must have been running a little earlier that expected. She swept around the entrance way seeing a dark blurred silhouette through the distorted glass beside the front door.

She stopped and looked into the large mirror which hung opposite the doorway as part of her entry hutch. She brushed a rogue hair back down and examined an imaginary imperfection of her slender face. The door bell rang yet again and the silhouette swayed side to side impatiently.

"One second!" she called out, hoping that it didn't sound too obvious that she was standing right next to the entrance. Carla turned back to the mirror and checked the small amount of makeup she wore, a light dusting of foundation covering her normally pale complexion. She pinched her lower lip to remove a tiny smudge in her crimson lip stick. Her shoulder length raven black hair tied back in a simple pony tail, glistened in the light.

She stepped back from the mirror and straightened out her sheer tight fitting black dress. It accentuated her trim figure and perceptibly lengthened her short stature body. Carla knew the little black dress was a bit revealing, and not what she would normally wear when visitors visited her house. But Abbey was a fashion designer and she felt it necessary to make a good impression in front of her and her new boyfriend.

With a quick turn of the lock Carla threw the heavy oak door open and gazed out at Abbey and her partner Todd who towered above her, heaving two heavy bags in her trail. Abbey gave her trademark wide smile, her pearly white teeth and friendly face seemingly unchanged from her teenage years.

"Hi Carla," greeted Abbey in a warm voice stepping into the door way and giving her an inviting hug. Carla looked over her shoulder to see the imposing figure of Todd. He was indeed a hunk of a man. He smiled likewise and greeted her as Abbey continued the long embrace.

Todd must have been at least six foot four, and had the well trained physique of an athlete. His skin was well tanned and his bleached blonde hair spiked in a stylish fashion. He wore a pair of casual well fitted jeans and a thin black leather jacket, the air outside just the right side of cool.

Abbey stepped away from Carla and looked her in the eyes. "My God Carla you look fantastic," she praised with an honest voice. "That dress suits you so well I might have to get you to do some catwalk work for me at my new show."

Carla laughed at the suggestion and waived Abbey and Todd past her and into the open dining room, shutting the door behind them. Abbey babbled on as she walked through the entrance and around the corner, Carla not hearing exactly what she said just pretended to agree.

She rounded the corner and gave Abbey a quick scan as she examined the strange room. Abbey hadn't changed much since her school days, she was undoubtedly more mature and a woman now, but she had the same features and figure she always had. Her long chestnut hair tied in an elaborate braid running down the length of her back.

"I see you haven't cut your hair," said Carla making small talk. Abbey turned and smiled, making an extra effort to whip the long tail around her shoulder with a wry smile. Abbey had a friendly persona, radiant blue eyes but not the slightest hint of makeup on her natural good looks. Her figure was long and sinewy with sleek legs hugged tightly by a pair of designer jeans. She wore a fashionable black pull over which still flattered her thin physique and matched her tall black heeled boots.

"Your place is great I love what you have done with it," complimented Abbey as she stepped around the room and familiarized herself with the layout of the house. She made shapes with her fingers like an interior designer, examining light aspects and so on and constantly giving positive feedback over what she saw. "Wow, I always knew you had style Carla."

"Thanks Abbey," Carla replied slightly embarrassed at the constant complimenting and now somewhat aware of the distance between their level of dress. "You guys must be bushed from your flight, care for a drink?"

Todd stood diligently with the bags while Abbey continued to search out the floor. He gave her a polite nod and Abbey called out her assent from down the hallway. Carla walked into the kitchen which adjoined the dining room while Todd watched. She fetched three tall wine glasses and dug into the half a dozen bottles she had chilled in the fridge, fetching the one she thought was appropriate for the occasion. She measured out three even glasses as Abbey returned to the room still raving about the interior.


Carla politely handed her guests a glass each and then retrieved her own. They all sat down facing each other at the solid wooden dining table. "So how are you?" asked Carla.

Abbey hadn't changed a bit, she still knew how to talk on end about everything and Carla found herself nodding along. Todd had obviously become accustomed to this and only rarely interrupted Abbey's stories to agree with her or make light of the tale.

Carla could see why Abbey was so upfront about him on the phone. He was an almost perfect specimen of male prowess. He had chiseled good looks, a friendly yet commanding voice and a good sense of humor. Somewhere inside Carla she felt the slightest twinge of jealousy for what Abbey had. Her love life on the other hand had become stagnant in the last few months and her demanding career had crushed any hopes she had on that front.

The evening seemed to breeze past, Carla getting up a few times to refill glasses and talk about a piece of artwork which adorned the room with Abbey who seemed very knowledgeable about the area. Carla served a light dinner which both her guests appreciated and they relaxed with a cup of coffee and general discussion.

By now the night had taken hold and Carla had to excuse herself to shut the windows and blinds. She slipped into the guest room to make a final inspection that everything was tidy and presentable. She had no idea why she was so anal about presentation, but did the inspection anyway.

She returned to the room to find Todd leaning back in his chair and letting out a long stifled yawn which he quickly grappled with on seeing Carla enter. He offered a muted apology hoping not to look ungrateful for the night of entertainment. Abbey didn't miss a beat and again began to talk about what she was doing on the East Coast and offering for what seemed the thousandth time an invitation for Carla to visit.

"You look tired," Abbey said addressing Todd who was stretching his legs under the table. "Do you want to go to bed? I won't be far behind you. I think the jet lag is catching up with me as well."

"I'll show you into the guest room," offered Carla as she tidied up the kitchen and wiped her hands. She led her two guests down the hallway and to the spacious guest room. Todd lugged the two heavy bags in the door and dropped them down in the center of the floor. The room was dominated by a large double bed which ran down the middle of the room, the walls lined with stylish artwork and an antique dresser which Abbey again got worked up about.

Todd excused himself and walked into the adjoining ensuite to wash up before bed. Carla and Abbey slipped back out shutting the door and heading back to the dining room. Carla knew Abbey wanted to talk about more than just the fashion business and travel. It was with that thought in mind that she handed Abbey another freshly charged glass.

"So how long have you been with Todd?"

Abbey beamed at the question, she was obviously enraptured with the handsome hunk. "We've been together for about six months, and it has been the best six months of my life. He is without a doubt the sexiest man I have ever met. I still pinch myself when I realize he's all mine. Sorry, I must be going on a bit. How about you? Any significant other?"

"No," Carla said glibly. She didn't want Abbey's sympathy but in reality her love life had ground to a frustrating halt. All the good guys seemed to be taken or saw her only as a friend when she wanted more. She couldn't understand it. She was an attractive woman with a well respected career. "Work and everything seems to be acting against me on that front," she offered in qualification of her lack of love.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I didn't seem rude and intrusive. I know that careers can really destroy that facet of life, but don't give up on it. I was just about to give up on love when Todd walked into my life."

"Yeah, how did you meet him?" Carla posed trying to appear a little more upbeat but inside she still felt a bit down about her admission.

"Well as long as you promise not to tell the gossip mags or industry insiders," Abbey winked. "Todd was an ex-footballer, but he got injured so his agent put him into contact with a modeling agency. And well I met him when he was doing a show for my men's line at the start of the year."

"Eww wah, you shouldn't be dating your employees Abbey," chastised Carla with a mocking tone. "You know better than that!"

The two women laughed at Carla's righteousness. "Well if you met him, would you say no? I don't think so," grinned Abbey.

"I'd have to say that I couldn't refuse either, you were always damned lucky with the cute guys," mused Carla. "Always seemed to get the hot ones didn't you?"

Both of the lifelong friends giggled like they were teenagers once again, sharing stories about guys they were interested in and generally having fun with things. Abbey gulped down the last of her wine, her seventh or eighth glass. Carla noticed how much wine she had consumed and imagined it would have taken effect by now, considering how slight Abbey's figure was. Abbey shook her head trying to regain her focus but was obviously laboring under an alcoholic haze.

"So you're obviously happy with Todd?"

"Oh yeah," giggled Abbey naughtily. "Very happy if you know what I mean." There was a twinkle in her eye and a wry smile on her face. "I've never had such a passionate lover in my life. He knows all the right buttons to push. He is unbelievable in bed."

Carla knew that while Abbey was very outgoing she probably didn't mean to tell her about what she did in the privacy of her bedroom. But Abbey didn't seem to mind and looked as if she'd like to continue the story. She smiled at her guest somewhat uncomfortably, but it was enough for Abbey to resume her dialogue.

"He is just a God in bed! I mean he just knows what to do and he goes all night long. I can tell you that I am one satisfied woman, sometimes more than once a night." That impish grin reappeared on her face. Carla noticed how she emphasized the word 'long' in her story and she felt a strange twinge deep inside her, but quickly dismissed it.

"Well you look close to crashing," posed Carla as she collected the empty wine glasses and headed into the kitchen.

"I look that bad hey?" trawled Abbey looking for another laugh. Carla did giggle a little and tried to clarify what she meant, but Abbey waved her off and climbed out of her seat. "Well it has been great seeing you again Carla." She hugged the shorter dark haired woman before gazing back into her eyes. "I'll see you in the morning. We have a lot of catching up to do. Night."

Carla saw Abbey to her room and made a few final adjustments to the table and placemats before flicking off the lights and heading to the opposite end of the house and her lonely bedroom. The entire way down the hall Abbey's forthright admissions ran through her mind, that familiar sense of jealously crossed her mind again and dampened her mood a little.

She looked at her empty bed and all the things she had accumulated, but still nobody to share it all with. Meanwhile, she thought, Abbey was probably already getting amorous with her hot lover. That thought triggered a strange reaction deep down as she pulled on her satin nighty in front of the full body mirror near the end of the bed.

The soft clinging feel of the nighty was always alluring, explaining the reason Carla kept a full dresser of such garments. She lay in her bed looking up at the dark ceiling above her and found her thoughts drifting off to what she imagined was happening at the other end of the house. Her mind began to play tricks on her. She thought she heard Abbey crying out passionately, a provocative thought which brought with it an increased state of arousal.

Carla could feel her nipples begin to tingle and protrude against the silky satin, a rogue hand just lightly brushing the nub through the fabric which brought a further escalation in her sexual desire. She could feel her nipple become further engorged and that pleasurable feeling migrated down between her thighs. She squeezed them together, not to quell her desires, but to encourage them a little more.

A brief intense shiver ran up her body as she fostered the notion of her lifelong friend riding that hunk of man in her spare bed. She could see his rippled flesh in her mind, Abbey straddling him, rocking up and down, moans and groans filling the room as they brought each other around to climax.

That erotic picture froze in her mind and Carla noticed her hand had slipped down over her mound and gently rubbed through the satin, catching her pubic hair and the tip of her crease. She let out a soft moan, shutting her eyes firmly as one hand explored her pert chest and the other tweaked her crotch.

She found the mental image beginning to slip from her memory and she tried frantically to keep it, but found herself brought back to reality. She stopped trying to please herself, feeling somewhat ashamed of what she had been doing. It felt odd that she could bring herself some form of pleasure at the mere thought of her best friend and her partner making love. She had never experienced such a state of arousal over someone else before. Normally she dreamt of herself with a prospective partner she was interested in, but this time she felt a mixture of disgust and eroticism.

The picture flashed back through her mind and she mentally grasped it, holding it momentarily and feeling those same amorous feelings once again. A naughty hand slid across her trim waist and scrunched up her nighty, teasing her excited skin. She imagined Todd naked again, his rigid body and hard manhood standing on end waiting for Abbey. She swore she could see every fine detail of him, the veins straining against the skin of his shaft, his tightly strung scrotum and thick bell end.

Carla sensed blood surging down into her crotch, she could feel her sex begin to swell and blossom out, a hint of wetness greeting her. She sunk her head back into the soft fluffy pillow and grit her teeth as her fingers danced over her mound, deep under her quilt. She found herself subconsciously tugging the hem of her nighty up to reveal her panty less mound.

She moaned again as the site of Todd filled her mind, and then the image of her own wet pussy appeared. An incoherent murmur breached her lips as all of a sudden she imagined herself watching Todd and Abbey in person, bringing herself off on their efforts. The mental stimulus was becoming overwhelming and Carla felt that familiar need.

She opened her eyes, waiting for them to refocus in the dark night. She reached by instinct for her night light and flicked it on quickly, the brightness blinding her and forcing her to shut her eyes. Her hand yanked her drawer open and rummaged desperately through her personal effects, searching for something she knew was there.

"Shit," cursed Carla having to turn towards the drawer and finally reopen her eyes to the painful light. She still kept a hand down between the tight vice of her thighs. "Where the hell …"

Suddenly she found it and dragged out a small bottle of lubricant, she tossed it into her stomach and it bounced under the quilt beside her. Her hand returned for a final rummage and discovered what she wanted. She wrapped her fingers around its familiar girth and pulled it out quickly, pounding the drawer shut with a clenched fist, the item firmly in her grip.

Carla held her favorite sex toy up to the light. It was a moderate sized translucent pink vibrator. It curved slightly and had a small appendage half way down the shaft designed to stimulate her clit as she thrust the toy in and out of her pussy. She flicked the dial on its base and felt it vibrate normally, then switched it off again.

She was forced to take her second hand away from her aching pussy and set about frantically prepared the toy for penetration. Her hand tore through the bed and roughly seized the squeeze bottle of lubricant. She held the toy to the light and gently applied some of the lube to the head of her toy. It drizzled down the side of the shaft slowly. She discarded the bottle and lovingly stroked the lube down the sides of the toy evenly.

Her greasy hand slipped down under the covers and sloppily wiped the excess lubricant over her pussy, the cool jelly quickly warming to her body. She punched the sheets up into the air, exposing her half naked body, her legs slightly parted and awaiting the attentions of her toy.

The recognizable buzzing of the vibrator carried to her ears as she brought it down to her horny slit. She shut her eyes as the head slid over her puffy labia and back up again. A deep moan pursed her lips as she ran the toy up and down her pussy probing herself in a teasing manner, building herself to ecstasy.

Again the thought of what Abbey and Todd were doing crossed her mind. She had just dipped the toy in between her folds when an exhilarating and erotic idea came to her. She opened her eyes almost in disbelief at what she had just contemplated, like she was looking for a dose of reality. She found it by looking down between her legs and seeing the vibrating toy tweaking her sex at the mere hint of her guests.

Carla sat up in bed, making out her figure in the mirror opposite the end of the bed. She stared at herself for a moment in a state of confusion, almost trying to deny this new found urge. But the urge was winning. She found herself a slave to it as she lifted herself from her slumber and stepped out of her bed, never taking the toy from her pussy.

Her nighty fell back down over her hand as she stepped towards the mirror, her eyes staring back at her. She tried to deny it, but it was too powerful for her will. She broke away from her gaze and looked down at the offending nighty, the outline of her hand visible. She grasped the end of the garment with her free hand and without thought she pulled it up over her head, slipping from the straps and tossing it away. Her taut physique exposed to the mirror, her pointy nipples drawing her attention and a delicate brush from her hand.

12