A Political Education Ch. 01

Story Info
A coed learns politics down and dirty.
610 words
3.46
37.5k
7

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla Wove was excited..... ready for anything.

She was here.... finally. She was attending the state political convention.

Professor Needling put his arm around her waist, guiding her through the busy crowd of convention goers. They were moving towards the sign-in desk. His hand slid downward. It stopped at her ass. Carla let it rest there.

It was the least she could do. She had already done everything she could to get him to take her to the convention. She had written papers, done research, sat in the front row of his class, not wearing panties of course, and crossed and uncrossed her legs to give him a good view of her sweet spot. It was all for politics. Politics! Carla just loved politics. The whole idea of it, the being at the center of power, getting to where the decisions were being made, where deals were done. That was what got her juices flowing, got her hot, got her ready for the big game of politics. She would do anything to get ahead.

She wiggled her ass a little, getting more comfortable in the professor's grip.

They were at the desk, and the professor was talking, "My student here and I have adjoining rooms. We are here at the convention to learn all about politics."

Behind the desk, the handyman pushed over the sign-in book. Carla didn't like the way he was looking at her, running his eyes up and down her body. He didn't even try to hide the leering smirk on his lips. Carla was used to guys ogling her body, she knew she had a hot body, and she dressed in clothes that showed off her tight ass and her sweet tits.

But this handyman, his name was Victor Bigg according to his name tag, wasn't shaved, his hair was stringy and unwashed, his nails were all dirty, and his uniform was greasy. There was no way he could help her get ahead in the political world. Ugh.

Finally they were in the elevator. It was crowded. The professor was off to her right. Victor, the handyman, was directly behind her. As they ascended to their destination on the sixth floor, Carla felt Victor pushing against her. Jesus, he was

pressing his cock against the crack of her ass. How could he? Ugh. Hardly anyone in the elevator could move, it was so crowded, so there was nothing she could do about it. Before she could say anything, though, they were at the sixth floor and they were pushing their way off of the elevator. Carla glanced at Victor's trousers and noticed the bulge at

the front of his trousers. It was enormous! In spite of her disgust at his looks and at the way he was acting, she wondered at his cock's size and how it would feel in her cunt or her mouth, or, oh god, in her ass.

Then they were at the doors to their adjoining rooms. Victor opened the door for the professor. "I'll see you in a while," Needling told Carla and entered his room. She was alone in the corridor now, alone with Victor. And as he opened her door, she heard him mutter in a voice so low that she could barely make out what he was saying, "I'm gonna fuck your cunt."

Carla turned to look at him, to tell him how uncouth he was, but before she could express her displeasure, Victor was gone, disappeared somewhere down the corridor, and Carla was alone in her room with her bags. She unpacked. She decided to shower. She needed to wash herself clean from that filthy Victor.