A Pony Sundae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wishing her Master would spank her clit with his cock, as his cum flowed freely from her and then forcing his cum covered cock down her throat so she could clean him. pony continued to savor her wildest fantasy, cum and pussy juice, served hot from the source. pony always teased her Master about fucking another woman while she sucked on his balls and licked her Masters shaft while he fucked a stranger. pony wanted to drive her tongue up beside her Masters cock while Master spewed his hot creamy load into her and the woman splashed her Master cock and balls with her cum.

pony wanted her Master to pull his cock from the women and slide it over her face while the woman ground her sloppy cum filled pussy down on her tongue. As pony fantasized, she didn't realize until to late that Master had taken another handful of ice cream and slapped it against her protruding clit and forced the frozen treat in her again, thus taking her by surprise. pony gasped as the ice cold cream entered her and then she watched the massive, peeled banana worked its way into her by her Master.

"Time for some chocolate syrup, pony!" Master growled, "Plus, I'm getting a little hungry and it's time for some pictures!" Master poured the chocolate syrup over the top of the banana and down over her stomach and breasts making sure to cover each nipple and trailing up and over her lips. Master then took the whipped cream and covered each nipple and then worked his way to her clit and the massive banana sticking lewdly from her swollen over stretch snatch. Master covered the base of the banana where it met her stretched pussy and squirted more on the shaft covering the top.

"You're almost ready pony. Now for the cherry on top!" Master placed the bright red cherry on top of the banana and one on her clit, one in her belly button and one on each nipple, completing the picture. "Time to remove your bit pony. I want to feed you some dessert while I eat you pony, after some pictures of course." Master said, giving her a lusty grin as he removed the bit from her mouth. Master couldn't help but slide his cock over her chocolate covered lips for a second before pulling away to get the camera ready.

Master readied the camera and camcorder and as he did, the door bell range loudly. Master laughed, "Well, I hope it's not your business friends!" and walked towards the front door.

pony's face turned a beet red at the thought of being caught by her friends. "Oh-my god! Master, please don't let anyone in to see me like this. Please Master! I'll do anything! Just don't let anyone inside! Please!" pony begged.

"Oh, you already have pony!" Master said, as he walked from the room. "It's time to do something for my pony!" Master called out over his shoulder and reached for the front door.

Part two to follow...Enjoy!

12