A Poolhall Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with this, he lunged at her again, burying perhaps another inch inside of her. She now looked impaled on his cock, and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Her cunt looked beautiful though... with her legs all spread open and a thick penis splaying her genitals, splitting her exceptional, tight pussy.... It was actually starting to move in and out now too, all the way to the very tip on the outstroke and then just those two inches taken on the way back in. Her pouting cunt lips clung sexily to his cock whenever he pulled out and then disappeared when he would slide in... I also noticed that he was pushing a little deeper within her every time he came forward... This was it. My wife was getting her first fuck by the bare penis of a man whose name we don't even know. I wondered how long it would take him to get to her virginity, though technically she had a cock in her, so I wasn't sure if she could even be called a virgin anymore. That is, until Stranger started moaning.

"Ooohhhhh... there it is... ooohhh yeah baby, I feel that cherry... uhhhuhhh..." He bit his lower lip for a moment, holding in a groan and a shiver of pleasure. Leaving his cock deep in her, he started rocking his hips back and forth, then slowly side to side, almost in a circle. Like he was spreading her open. "Mmmmm.... you want me to take your virginity, baby....?" he asked her softly, but the only answer she could or would give was a moan, so he went on. "Yeah, I know you want it, ya little slut." With this, he lifted one of her legs to position her foot over his shoulder -- it was then that I realized my hand was still on his cock. I'd probably been providing him pleasure while he violated my bride.

Horrified, I jerked away, only to hear him laugh, "Thanks buddy, I'm gonna need the rest in a minute." I blushed to the roots of my hair, I'm sure... both because I was humiliated and because I was turned on. Still laughing, Stranger grabbed hold of Amber's hips and grinned down at her, murmuring, "You want yer cherry popped, huh baby...? You want me to make you my slut...?" Amber moaned again, writhing. Whether she was trying to get away or fuck him, I couldn't tell.

"Yeeahhh..." he groaned, rolling his eyes shut. "Oooohhhh.... I'm gonna put my cock in you all the way... make you a slut, a virgin whore with a cock in her pussy... yer gonna take it up the cunt like you took it down your throat..." So saying, he tightened his hold on her supple hips and dove into her, spearing her on his cock until he sank all the way in, balls-deep. Amber screamed, her back arched and her head threw back, and from the bottom of her opening I saw a little red trickle of her virgin blood. It covered his prick, as I saw when he pulled out to start humping, and on the next instroke he nestled his balls against her... smearing the blood all over his nuts too. One of his hands reached down then, to the mated genitals, and he gathered a little fluid on his fingers to taste... right before adding it to the drying bit of cum that he'd put under my nose earlier.

Stranger had claimed her virginity, and now he was fucking her into the mattress, pistoning that big penis in and out of her in long strokes, probably to make her feel every inch. There were at least 8 or 9. He was much bigger than me, but that didn't bother me until Amber started moaning like she was enjoying her rape. He was using her for his pleasure, shoving himself into her vagina mercilessly, whether she wanted it or not... and all I could think was to hope that I pleased her as much when she finally did let me bed her. It seemed like an eternity this lasted, the rhythmic screwing from him, the sharp moaning from her, and the nasty squishing sounds from her pussy as it was violated. All the while, he kept staring into her eyes, and she just stared right back as if to ask for more... Finally, it was almost over.

"Uhhh.... uhhh... ooohhh I'm gonna cum!" he screamed, his ass cheeks clenching tight every time he thrust into Amber. "I'm gonna pump my load up yer slutty virgin twat...!" he growled at her. "Yeah... ahhh.. aoaaahh...! Oh yes! I'm gonna cum up your wife's pussyyyy!!" And with one final slam of his hips, he arched his back and pushed himself as deep in her as he could, his twitching nuts resting against her beautiful asshole as they shot his sperm into her vagina. He started laughing almost immediately, a relieved and triumphant sounding laugh, and after a moment he started to pull out of her. He slid out of Amber slowly, looking up at me like he were daring me to look at his cock. I did of course, only to see the crown plop out and a river of cum start pouring out behind it. Still chuckling, he got up and left Amber writhing sexily on the bed. Her hands roamed down her cum-filled belly to her pussy, exploring the slimy, well-fucked feel of it.

"Because we're so generous," Stranger was saying as I was hauled to my feet, "we're going to let you share the rest of this experience with your pretty new bride." Almost as if they knew what to do by these words, the other men picked me up and dropped me on the mattress next to Amber. It was all a confusion of hands and limbs then, as the men picked her up by ankles and wrists and as they did this, two others spread and tied down my hands. Amber was placed on top of me, on her back, and our legs were yanked open by our ankles as if to drive home their intentions... Red Hat was the first to kneel in front of Amber, spreading her thighs even farther apart, and he wasted no time in cramming his dick up inside of her in one big thrust. I could feel his knees right next to my ass, and when he started humping, his balls hung low enough to brush against my dick on each push.

"Ooohhh yeah baby...." he moaned at her, "yer even good as sloppy seconds...." A nasty laugh escaped him and his bucking rhythm sped up, probably as a combination of his fucking and then seeing Green Hat back for another shot at her mouth. Sloppy seconds. I couldn't believe this was happening. When a soft, sweaty set of balls slapped my cheek, I believed it, and doubly so when I looked up to see that uncircumcised prick bury itself in Amber's mouth only inches away from my face.

The worst though was that Greenie was very hot from watching Stranger take his turn on my wife and it only took him a few good strokes before he started shouting about cumming; he left himself in her for a squirt, so she got a mouthful, then pulled out and jacked off 4 or 5 huge ropes of jizz all over our faces... he got me, too. To her credit, Amber seemed grossed out by this, but that only served as fodder for her torture. As soon as Green-shirt-uncut-prick-bastard got out of the way, two more cocks moved in on her, pointed directly at her face. They belonged to a couple of flannel-wearing rednecks that were so drunk they were trying to swig their beers and jerk off at the same time. One of them managed to take his hand off his dick long enough to slap her soundly a few times with an order to "Suck it".

No sooner had she closed those luscious lips around his cock than his buddy realized what was going on -- of course, he had to have a piece of the action too, and so it went back and forth for a good 15 minutes, with Amber's beautiful pussy fucked while her violated mouth was fought over. She'd start nibbling and sucking on one, he'd moan and close his eyes, and then she'd either be knocked free by the thrusting in her cunt or the other flannel-wearer would jerk her back towards him by her hair. And speaking of her cunt, it was getting quite a beating from this Red Hat person. He was absolutely jackhammering her, slamming his pelvis against hers every time he bottomed out.... it didn't take long for him to get close to climax.

"God..." he started moaning, "that hot pussy's gonna make me cum..." He almost whined the last word. "Squeeze it, bitch, squee...." She must've, then, because he went "aaaaAAhhh!!" and jerked convulsively. With his nuts on my dick, it was easy to feel that he was cumming inside her, dumping the second load of the night into Amber's womb. Of course this set off the other two now -- one started letting go in her hair, making it all matted and nasty, and the other one busted his nut in her mouth. He held her still while he emptied his balls, this sick little smile on his face, and when he was done he ordered Amber to kiss me and "Share my shit," he said.

"Do it," I heard Stranger yell, "or I'll make you eat it from her crack too." Ugh. I had no choice... but at least I got to kiss my wife. She was tired already, I could tell, and I just tried to block out the sticky, salty globs of cum and enjoy her lips, but it lasted all of 10 seconds before we were interrupted. By a penis, of all things, trying to push it's way into our mouths as we kissed. I was grateful for the break at this point, but not when I heard him say, "I want him to suck it too."

This was greeted by mixed reactions in the crowd, but Stranger seemed to like it -- he convinced the rest that his pony-tail-wearing buddy was humiliating me farther, and not just being a fag. I, however, had little time to notice, as a rather large and hard, musky-scented cock now wrested on my tongue. Reluctantly, I closed my lips around it, feeling it fill my mouth as a twisted knot filled my stomach....

"Yeah...." I heard the owner moan softly, "You know how to suck a prick, slut, suck mine." Slut? Inwardly, I sighed, beginning to reach the point of not caring. Then he started to fuck me. Everything in my mind started screaming all at once -- half yelled about being a man, that I wasn't supposed to be fucked, I was supposed to do the fucking... the other half demanded for me to satisfy the cock that was using my face like a pussy, and in the end I wound up tilting my head back so he could get at me better.

"Oh yeah," he groaned in response, grabbing a fistful of my hair by the roots. "Yeah, open that throat, bitch..." Meanwhile, of course, Amber's mouth was being put to use and I remember them saying something about the kid in her pussy having his cherry taken, but the way he pumped those skinny hips into her, I can't see how she did the taking of anything. He just used her as a hole to get off in.

When he got done fucking his first cunt and got off her, he slapped the side of her ass drunkenly and drawled, "Dirty whore, givin up yer cherry for gang bang..." Chuckling, he left (didn't he just do the same thing?), and then all the sudden there was a tangle of arms and legs again. The penis in my mouth stayed there, naturally, as Amber was lifted off me and placed by my side.... My clothes were next to go.

"I'm gonna hit that ass," murmured the man with my lips on his cock, and abruptly I realized that I was being turned onto my stomach. Two hands on my hips pulled me to my knees but a push on the small of my back held me down, and slowly the man slid his cock from my mouth to begin moving towards my vulnerable ass. The next thing I felt was the flat of a thumb rubbing against my opening, in a soft circle, and hands spreading my cheeks open. I started to scream -- I didn't want to be touched there, certainly not by a man, and I NEVER wanted to be fucked there... but these men were going to do it.

They already had my wife in a new position -- when I looked over, Stranger was standing behind her, pushing her hips down and making her skewer herself on the cock of the man she straddled. My view of her face was blocked by the bare ass of the man who wanted her mouth next, but I could see enough of her rump to know that the now-kneeling Stranger was preparing it for the same violation that mine was about to take. She felt the cool gel as soon as I did, she felt Stranger insert a finger inside of her as I felt my first penetration, and we both cried out in unison as they roughly started fucking us with their fingers, all the way past the second knuckle. Both our tormenters were working as a team, brutally shoving themselves into our unwilling bodies, but if any of it was meant to prepare our asses for the fucking, it didn't work.

When I felt that big, soft penis head against the tiny bud of my virgin hole, and when I saw Stranger start stuffing his cock up her last available opening, I was painfully aware that not even the best lubricant could help. I couldn't help being grateful that I wasn't Amber -- her body was utterly full of unwanted cock -- but only until I felt him start pushing and my asshole start tearing. He was vastly enjoying himself, judging by the sound of his moans, as he thrust himself into me... once I felt his cockhead pop through my ring of muscles, I felt like I was going to faint.

"How'd that feel, bitch?" he laughed, mocking me even more with a shallow humping of his hips. It was enough to penetrate me further, though, and my mouth dropped open in shock from the sensation. Big mistake. As I went to close it again, I discovered another cock between my lips, and abruptly I was taking it in both ends. The man in my ass was slowing down though, probably so he could go longer, but he was also sliding deeper. Much deeper. I was being raped.

This went on forever, or it seemed that way at least, with a cock constantly inside me in one place or the other. The two worked as one, one always sliding out while the other would slide in and vice versa... so I always had a cock inside me. Just like Amber.

"Quit fucking his face for a second," I heard Stranger grunt, "and put him under me." He chuckled, then added, "I want him to see me fill his wife's ass with cum." They did as he asked, of course, and while I was appreciative of being finally able to breathe without inhaling pubic hairs, the man behind me was still enjoying my ass, thrusting into me balls-deep with every lunge. I watched as Stranger slid in and out of Amber's lovely ass, a sight made even more intense by the thick penis embedded in her cunt. The two sets of balls were fairly prominent as well, hair and big and soft... With every thrust, they flexed and contracted, sometimes pressing together, sometimes slapping against Amber. Balls. Nuts. The power behind the two penises in my wife. And that was just her hindquarters. Counting the cock in her mouth and the one using her long-fingered hand to masturbate with, she was attending 4 strong, wide cocks. And they were all fucking the shit out of her.

"You horny little bitch!" Stranger yelled suddenly, slapping the ass he was pistoning in and out of, "Take those cocks! Take 'em! Take those fuckin' cocks in every hole you've got in that tight, virgin body...!!" Oh god. This was actually getting me hard. The man slowly fucking my ass noticed this and reached around for me, stroking my penis lovingly. It made me twitch with repulsion that another guy was jerking me off, but it felt incredible, and he took the twitch as a sign of enjoyment which made him stroke me and my ass harder, which made me enjoy it more. And Stranger kept talking. And slapping. And fucking. "Did you think you could keep this little cunt to yourself forever?! Cunts like you were made to be fucked! You shoulda been held down and raped a long fuckin' time ago..."

He trailed off now, just intent on violating her little asshole, taking powerful strokes as quickly as he could until finally, inevitably: "Uh uhuhuh uhhh uuuhhhh...!! Uhhh... oh yeah...!" He rammed himself into her, straining as he orgasmed, filling her last hole with his jizz. "Ooohh yeah baby..." he was moaning at her as he rocked back and forth, using her body to milk himself dry. "Take my cum...." He had now shot in all of her openings.

Myself, I was having a hard time not coming now. I watched Stranger slide out of Amber with a little suctioned popping sound, and I saw the red hole gape as it was empty for a moment. The guy under her took this opportunity to really start fucking her, and their bodies slapped together rhythmically for a few moments, eliciting pleasured moans from my lovely wife's throat... moans muffled with the use of her lips. Moans that rapidly grew into gagging sounds, as the cock that was quickly fucking her mouth now delved deeper. Seeing her there, perched atop a cock and used by a second while held in place to take a third up her ass... it was unbelievable. It was humiliating. And it was erotic. The man behind her held his penis in one hand, working the head against her hole, lewdly rubbing Stranger's sperm on himself as lubricant. When he finally did push it in, I heard them both gasp; her through her nose and him with a groaned "Aaaoohhh... nice ass...."

"Nice cock," murmured the man who was fucking me, the owner of the hands that massaged my genitals. He even held my balls in one hand, rolling them back and forth. My prick was stiffening uncontrollably, and his strokes in my ass were getting longer and deeper. He was getting close, I could feel it. The in-and-out sensation became more intense with his urgency, and eventually it started... His cock swelled in me, he bucked hard and forced himself as far as he could, moaning, "Oohhh you little bitch.... uuuhhhh!!!" I felt it... the warmth.... the spurting, twitching, wet feeling that meant he was cumming in me.

"Oohhh yeah..." he groaned, holding me still while the last few squirts jerked out of his cock. I felt so dirty, so used... I couldn't wait to get it out of me. But almost as if he read my mind, I heard him start chuckling, "Where's the plug? I can already feeling him trying to squeeze me out..." One of the others apparently brought him what he asked for then because with one final push of his hips, he withdrew and my anus was empty for a fraction of a second. Only that long, however, before I felt the cool of a butt plug being inserted... it hurt, but once the biggest part was in, there was a groove that allowed my body to close slightly... using my own tight skin to hold the piece in place, keeping the warm cum inside me. No matter how hard I pushed, it wouldn't come out of me, and I was forced to deal with having some strange man's cum deposited in my ass.

As for Amber, she wasn't afforded that much of a courtesy. The owner of the cock in her pussy really started porking her, grunting and bucking up into her, holding her hips securely between two big hands. He quivered and spasmed like he was going to cum, but he just kept fucking her, pushing his cock into her wet, noisy pussy. Her cunt kept making these loud squishing sounds with every thrust, and from where I sat I could see that her entire lower body was covered in the shiny release of all the men who'd already used her... I'd lost count how many loads she'd taken up her cunt. But soon I had a load of another kind to deal with.

"Gimme that mouth," I heard someone say, right before my hair was grabbed and I was yanked face to face with the unsatisfied cock of the man who'd been fucking my mouth before. He wasted no time in putting himself back in me, sheathing his prick between my lips as far as he could until he hit my throat. For a moment, I was afraid he'd go farther, but he wanted my mouth only... I was to find out why soon. With a few rough commands to "Suck my fuckin' cock!", he humped at my lips and then started tensing up.

I could feel his penis grow in my mouth a split second before the first jet coated my throat and I knew he was cumming. He filled my mouth with the hot, slimy stuff and suddenly I got a greater appreciation for why women don't like to swallow. Between big, thick hands my head was held while his balls drained their contents into my mouth, stroking back and forth but never slipping out. He seemed to dump gallons, squirting powerfully within my mouth and coating my tongue, and the salty sweaty taste overwhelmed me. Warm sperm filled my mouth, dribbling out the corners of my lips down my chin, and it wouldn't stop... I had to swallow. It was either that or shoot cum out my nose, as the still-spurting penis had pushed itself and it's load deeper inside me. Cringing, I gulped the hot liquid down, feeling it slide all the way down my throat. This was it. I was claimed. I'd swallowed another man's sperm.