A Priestess's First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations from Isaiah's touch were heavenly to the young virgin, but raised the possibility of even more delightful wonders to come. The passion of their kisses increased as their bodies pressed together and it seemed as if every inch of their bodies that came into contact was on fire. Isaiah was wearing only a loose fitting pair of cotton shorts, and Maria's hands were roaming all over his muscular back and sides. The feel of her hands on his skin engendered a strong desire to feel her flesh with his own hands. Without thinking he slid his hand through the larger right armhole of her sleeveless shift.

Isaiah marveled at the smooth warmth of Maria's skin, and a small part of his mind noticed that the rind of a peach was not nearly as soft as Maria's flushed skin.

Isaiah's weapon calloused hands were surprisingly soft and gentle as they stroked and fondled her chest, and Maria found herself delighting at each nip and squeeze of his fingers. Still the fabric of her nightgown limited the area his hands could reach, and pulled at her shoulder each time he changed his hands position. Pulling away from their kiss and standing before him, Maria reached down and grabbed the hem of her shift. Slowly, she lifted the thin fabric of her gown up and over her head.

Isaiah watched in awe as her superb body was revealed in the ruddy light of the dying fire. Her pale skin, faintly rouged by the firelight, had an almost a surreal quality to it as she stood before him clad only in cotton panties. Her large, slightly upturned breasts, showed no sign of drooping as they rose and fell with each breath. And the supple curve of her hips where they flared outward from her waist was seeming perfection itself. Her unbound hair fell to the top of her long slender legs, and the ends were just visible through the gap of her thighs. There was no sign of any unnecessary fat anywhere on her body. Any which might once have existed, had long since been eliminated by the rigors of the trail.

With trembling hands, he reached out to her and she came to lie beside him again. His arms wrapped fervently around her. While one hand explored the supple flesh of her back, the other slipped under her panty to cup the rounded the swell of her ass.

Her skin aflame from Isaiah's touch, Maria rolled so that she was on top of Isaiah, freeing his right arm from beneath her. Soon his hands were moving in mirror image of each other, up and down her sides and back reaching down to squeeze her rear, then slipping up to cup both breasts as their passion deepened.

Where she lay atop him, Maria's Jewel was pressed against a throbbing mass of Isaiah's cock. Soon she instinctively began to rub herself against him, sending new waves of pleasure coursing outward from the contact. The cotton of her panties was soon soaked with the honey of her arousal, as her body prepared for the invasion it knew was coming.

Each time she slid her body along his shaft, a blinding light seemed to fill Isaiah's brain. An incredible desire to sheath himself in Maria's body stole through his soul. Finally, unable to control his lust any longer, he reached down and slowly pulled Maria's panties down her legs.

Maria made no objection to this, instead simply rolling to one side to assist Isaiah's actions. With bated breath she watched as he stood to remove his own shorts, revealing the true size of his manhood.

"Oh my God," Maria thought as he came into view. A small fear that it would not fit filled her for a moment. It was long enough that both of her hands probably could not contain its length and far thicker than she had imagined. Still she had helped with the births of many babies, and their heads were somewhat wider, so she knew it was possible.

Isaiah looked down at Maria as she lay on the bed. "Are you sure you want to?" He asked.

Afraid her voice would betray her nerves; Maria merely smiled, reached up to Isaiah, and parted her legs for him.

His first fevered thrust brought a gasp of pain to Maria's lips, and Isaiah almost pulled away from fear of hurting her. But Maria had known this would happen and quickly wrapped her legs and arms around Isaiah, preventing his escape. "Don't! Was all she said, her actions conveying her meaning?

Gently Isaiah slid back inside of her, and even as the second thrust occurred, the pain of her hymen's tearing began to ease.

Soon Isaiah had settled into an easy rhythm as more and more of his cock slid into Maria with each thrust. The feel of his member sliding in and out of her narrow vessel was incredible. As her muscles slowly relaxed to accept more of his length, Isaiah began to increase the pace of his movements.

Maria could not believe how wonderful it felt to have Isaiah inside of her, and each thrust of his magnificent member sent thrills of pleasure throughout her being. As her body relaxed and more of her honey lubricated her passage, she began to lift her hips to meet each thrust, taking more of Isaiah's staff each time. Soon her body was encompassing the entire length of Isaiah's wand, and the two lovers were locked in a passionate embrace as they moved in concert with each other.

Inexperienced as they both were, neither of the pair was capable of controlling the release both their bodies craved. Only a warrior's determination enabled Isaiah to hold his climax back at all, and this was a barely long enough to bring Maria to the brink of release. Still, when Isaiah could hold back no longer and the hot seed of his release began to fill her, Maria was on that crest. The incredible sensation of Isaiah's warm cum filling her body sent Maria over the edge into a thunderous orgasm.

Unprepared for the Intensity of their orgasms, they both collapsed as soon as their climaxes had passed. Isaiah soon roused enough to pull his now semi-flaccid shaft from Maria's overflowing flower, rousing her from her post coital torpor.

Looking into Isaiah's eyes, Maria was relieved to see his loving expression unchanged. "Where do you think you are going?" She murmured, and pulled him back down into a languidly amorous kiss. In moments she felt her body responding once again to Isaiah's physical presence, and Isaiah could feel his own body's response also.

Pulling away from their kiss, Isaiah looked at Maria and said, "If we don't stop now, I won't be responsible that happens next." He paused, "I love you."

"Good! On both counts," Maria answered, pulling him back down to her delightful embrace. "I love you too," she whispered before rolling up on top of Isaiah.

Isaiah's cock had quickly recovered its earlier adamantine length, and Maria reached down to guide herself onto its tip. Isaiah reached up and took both of her breasts in his hands and began to caress them softly. With a teasing little grin she slid herself down just over his glans, before pulling back off again. She did this a couple more times, each time taking just a little more of Isaiah's throbbing rod into her body. Then, seeing that Isaiah was starting to lose control, Maria thrust herself fully onto his magnificent wand. The feel of Isaiah's strong hands on her chest, and his long cock sliding so easily into her well primed passage, was incredible for her. Placing her hands on his chest to steady herself, she began a slow almost languid, up and down motion on his shaft.

Soon Maria's breath was coming in small gasps as she felt her excitement surging with each downward stroke.

Isaiah looked on in wonder, as her movements sent powerful thrills of delight surging through his body. He began to roll her nipples between thumb and forefinger, as he increased the pressure with which he squeezed each breast.

Maria closed her eyes as the pleasure of her actions swelled with her increasing rhythm, and just stuck her tongue out between her lips. Soon every downward stroke onto his shaft was like a tidal wave of joy washing over her being, and she could no longer keep her gasping groans of joy inside. In desperation, to quiet the sounds coming from her own throat, she leaned down to kiss Isaiah.

Still, the pace of her movements quickened as she felt her body's heat rising towards a new climax, and Isaiah was right there with her. Suddenly the muscles in her passage clenched around him, and Isaiah lost all control spewing his seed once more into her vessel. Once again the sensation of his heat, coating her interior sent Maria over the edge into her own a shattering orgasm. Each jump of his cock as it spurred more of its fluid into her was like a small explosion in Maria's fevered brain.

Finally, their mingled juices flowing down over Isaiah's cock and testees, their orgasms ended. Maria pushed herself up and looked down at Isaiah "gods!" She breathed. "I never imagined."

"Neither had I," was Isaiah's breathless reply. He reached up and pulled her down to his lips.

After a long lovingly gentle kiss, he pulled her down beside him "I better get back to my own room," Maria said.

"Why?"

"What if someone comes in the wake one of us and I'm not in my own bed?"

"What if they do?"

"It could get a little embarrassing," Maria protested.

"If it means holding you in my arms all night," said Isaiah, "I can stand a little embarrassment." Before Maria could voice anymore objections, he kissed her again, melting all of her protests with his touch.

The next morning when he came to find out why Isaac had not joined him for practice, Gareth found them cuddled together, still sleeping, . "Well, finally," he sighed. Pulling the door closed behind him, he turned to see Ivan heading for Maria's door. "Leave her alone, Ivan. I think she needs the rest."

Ivan looked at him slyly. "If you say so, but she's going to miss breakfast if she is not up soon."

"That's okay. I don't think were going to be leaving today, and sleep might just be a bit more important right now." With that he put his arm around Ivan's shoulders and let the boy off for the common room. "What say, you and I go look around the town some? Maybe we will find something interesting to do this afternoon."

12