A Private Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid-afternoon the three of us took a walk downtown and along the waterfront. I had to let Tom clean up and revert to his public self, but I wanted to see something other than the inside of his house for at least a couple of hours and didn't mind releasing him from his role. Tom showed me one of his favorite galleries, one that was easy to miss if you didn't know it was there.

When we returned, it was only seconds flat before he was kneeling at my feet wearing only his collar. "What's got you so anxious to be my slave?"

He looked up at me with warmth and adoration. "Mistress Kirin, I have less than a day left to serve and to pleasure you, and I want to make it the best I can."

"Persistent, aren't you, Travis? If you don't give me a little space, I might have to do something about it. There's a whole room full of toys upstairs..."

He looked at me coyly. "You tempt me, Mistress."

I let out a heavy sigh. "Should we just skip the preliminaries and go deal with it now?"

Travis shrugged. "If it pleases my Mistress."

Upstairs, I told him to keep his eyes averted as I searched through the toys, trying to decide which ones to use. I started with a butt plug large enough that it had to be a little bit uncomfortable. It took some effort and elicited a few groans from him as I inserted it, but when it was in and he resumed his submissive posture, the look of mischief on his face was undiminished and his member was out of its sheath at half mast. I followed with a cock cage that had a ball stretcher collar. He was undeterred. Finally, I put one of the chained pairs of nipple clamps on him and tightened them. A hint of pain was now evident on his face, but there was also a sort of bliss and that ever-present glint of mischief. There weren't many more things I could put on him that didn't involve restraint, and I didn't want to do that at the moment.

I looked down at the fox, exasperated. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Whatever do you mean, Mistress?"

"You know darn well what I mean! All I needed was for you to back off a little. What does it take to convince you?"

"Not much, Mistress. All you have to do is ask."

"I..." My face dropped. "...didn't, did I?"

"Not until now."

"Well, if you had said something earlier, I wouldn't have put all this stuff on you."

He gave me an adoring, almost thankful look. "I would be pleased wear this stuff for no more reason than that my Mistress found it entertaining."

"I get the feeling this is what you wanted all along and you tricked me into doing it to you."

He gave me a look of mock innocence. "Me? Trick you?"

"Maybe 'trick' isn't the word for it, but you got me to do something to you I probably wouldn't have done."

He smiled. "You should see how I handle people on the witness stand."

That sudden reminder that he was an attorney derailed my train of thought, and it took me a minute to get it back on track. "Well, if we're ever in the same courtroom, I hope we're on the same side. Now, however, since you seem to be such a glutton for punishment, you can just keep wearing those toys, and I've got one more thing to add." I had him face away from me again, then opened the vial of cinnamon oil, putting a tiny bit on each index finger. Approaching him from behind I reached around, using my other fingers to find his nipples, and applied the oil to them where they were exposed between the clamps. It didn't hit him immediately, but a few seconds later I felt his intake of breath as he began to feel the heat.

"Now Travis, I appreciate your efforts to please me, but when we go back downstairs I will expect some moderation, so don't hover so close. The rest of the time I shall find you amusing to watch in your present state, since that seems to be what you wanted all along. Do you understand?"

He was beaming at me. "Yes, Mistress."

Sitting at the dinner table must have been uncomfortable for him with that butt plug. I suspect he would have preferred to stand or kneel, but I insisted he sit properly like Chama and I. He seldom showed any discomfort, and when he did I sometimes wondered if it was more for my gratification than from any real discomfort he may have been experiencing. Nevertheless, he was much more moderate in his servitude to me, and when he offered me a glass of wine I invited him to pour himself one too.

Among the things we had been doing around the house that day were the laundry, and all of my panties were now clean except the pair I had on. As I was separating my clothes from theirs in preparation for packing, I had a sudden inspiration. "Tom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Mistress."

"I know about your panty fetish game, but how much do women's panties really interest you?"

"You mean wearing them or just having them?"

"Let me put it this way. Would you be interested in me giving you a pair as a souvenir? What you do with them is entirely up to you."

"Yes, I would, Mistress."

"Okay." I pointed to my pile of underwear. "Choose any pair, and I will prepare them for you."

He immediately picked up a frilly mint green pair. "This pair," he said.

I held them up. "That's the pair I had on the day you topped me. Is that why you chose them?"

He grinned at me. "Yes."

I recalled how wet I had gotten them the final moments I had them on before they disappeared into his camera bag. I was tempted to ask what else he had done with them before returning them to the laundry, but decided not to. "Okay, later we'll do something with them."

The fox was kind enough to fold the rest of the pile along with all of my other clothes from the day's laundry. It was still early evening, so we rejoined Chama and played board games for a while.

Later when we were back upstairs, I stripped and put on the pair of panties he had selected, along with a tight midriff shirt that I hoped made my breasts look enticing. He was still wearing the toys so I removed them and licked his nipples to remove the remaining traces of the cinnamon oil. This got him aroused again, so I fondled his cock some more, admiring its appearance, enjoying the way it felt in my hand and recalling how it felt when it was inside my pussy. Though it wasn't in my plans for tonight, I'd have to make sure it found its way there at least once more before I left.

"Okay, Tom, once these come off, they're yours," I said, running my hand over the panties. "As long as I'm wearing them, I invite you to do anything you like to get me wet or make me come."

"It would be my pleasure, Mistress," he replied.

He started out nibbling on my ears and neck while running his hands down my sides and over my butt. His hands went on to roam elsewhere, and he paid attention to enough different parts of me and did it gently enough that it didn't feel like a grope fest, but he spent plenty of time caressing my breasts, cupping my mound through the panties and running a finger along the cleft, squeezing my rear, teasing the sensitive spot under the base of the tail, and generally working me up to a frenzy. "Do you mind if we go to the playroom?" he breathed in my ear.

"No." We did, and he put some music on the stereo. He lay me down on one of the futons, where after a couple more minutes of caresses, he pushed my shirt up and began expertly working over my nipples. I was pretty wet anyway, but he was very good with his lips and tongue, and within minutes I was really soaked. He had also been making circles around my clit through the panties, and presently he worked his hand down the front of them, reveling in how slick and soaked I was.

Bringing his other hand up to play with a nipple, he moved his mouth up to my neck, then removed the hand from my panties. Seconds later, it was back, only it wasn't empty. I let out a moan as I felt a ball slide inside my cunt. His hand withdrew, and returned with a second ball, pushing both of them deep inside me, all the while nibbling on my neck and playing with my nipple. I wiggled my hips experimentally and confirmed my suspicion; they were ben wa balls.

The song on the stereo ended, and as the next one began, Tom backed up to a kneeling position and extended a hand. I took it, and after he helped me sit up, he gazed at me with a warm smile. "May I have this dance?"

"I'd love to," I replied. He pulled me to my feet, I straightened my shirt, and we began.

I'd experimented with ben wa balls twice before and my experience didn't bear out the stories I'd heard of them causing continuous orgasms. The first time, they didn't do anything for me and I took them out after only a few minutes. The second time I left them in longer and discovered they had a slow, subtle teasing effect that eventually got me extremely wet. My first dance with Tom was a waltz, and I had been pretty wet to begin with, but by the end of the song, their effect was noticeable. "They keep wanting to slide out," I told him.

He stepped away to the cabinet and pulled something out of a drawer, which he brought to me. "Here, put these on over those. It'll help."

I did. It was a pair of latex panties that covered more area than my panties but fit tighter, particularly across my mound. I bounced and wiggled a little. "Much better."

We danced through several more songs together. Just to dance with Tom would have been a wonderful, romantic experience by itself, and to experience the gentle, relentless tease of the ben wa balls through any comparable activity would have been highly erotic on its own. To have both at the same time was beyond description. I melted into him, and as I paid attention to my dancing and let Tom lead, the teasing was less of a distraction, which simply meant I could keep going longer and let them build me up that much more before their effects made it impossible for me to concentrate. Tom, for his part, was obviously turned on by the state I was being worked up to, yet he kept his attentions on me in a non-sexual way. The combination of his arms around me, the smell of my own arousal, and the ever-increasing, unsatisfied desire coming from between my legs was unlike anything else I've ever experienced.

Eventually we both succumbed to our animal lust. He pulled me against him backwards, where I could feel his hard-on pressing into my back, then reached around front and put his hand over my mound. With our legs we kept up the dance as he gently pinched my clit through both pair of panties. After only a verse of the song playing I knew I was about to come, but for half the refrain it kept building and building. Just as it was about to hit, Tom crooned in my ear, "I want to remember you like this." My back arched and I let out a loud moan as I unleashed an incredibly powerful orgasm. Tom must have had trouble holding me up through it, I bucked so much. When it was over, my panties felt like they had a puddle inside them, I was so wet, and then I realized I was sticky somewhere else too. Even as he was holding me through my orgasm, Tom had one of his own right onto my lower back.

He cleaned off his jism with a towel and helped me lay back on the futon. After a moment to catch his breath, he went to fetch our wine glasses from downstairs, which he refilled and brought upstairs along with some crackers and smoked salmon.

I took a sip of the wine. "Which one of us is on top right now?"

"You are still my mistress, if that's what you mean," he replied. "I was working within the bounds you gave me, and if you didn't like anything I did, all you had to do was say the word."

"I thought so, and I liked what you did. But I could take the balls out and the panties off anytime I want?"

"Yes."

"You know, those ben was could really drive me nuts if I had to leave them in very long."

A mischievous grin came over his face. "One day you may get to find out."

"You mean when I sub to you for a week?"

"Probably then."

I took a sip of wine and a bite of salmon. "Do I seem to be more a dominant or a submissive to you?"

The fox gave me a thoughtful look. "I see you as being about halfway between the two, able to enjoy either role and not especially favoring one or the other. Chama is more of a dominant, and I will always be pleased to have either of you as my mistress, but I shall also look forward to having you as my pet now and then."

I grinned back at him, realizing he was right. I could enjoy being his slave as much as I'd enjoy having him as mine. "I suppose there's no point in asking what you'd do to me for a week."

The fox glanced away and thought. "Oh, I'll eat your pussy more than you can stand, but other than that, you'll have to play to find out." He paused a moment. "Besides, I don't know yet what all I'll do. I have some things in mind, but sometimes I don't decide to do something until right before I do it."

Tom had me stand up, then worked his hand down the front of both pair of panties to retrieve the ben wa balls. Removing them released a flood that had been trapped inside with them, adding more of my slick juices to the already thoroughly soaked panties, and the latex panties kept it all inside. I had a feeling he knew this would happen when he offered them to me to put on. As we walked back to the bedroom it was impossible not to notice the amount of wetness and slickness between my legs, but the sensation wasn't especially unpleasant and since he hadn't said anything about removing the latex panties I assumed he wanted me to keep them on. The pair beneath them was his souvenir, after all.

We were getting sleepy, but before we drifted off I allowed him to bring me off one more time.

Sunday

When I woke up during the night needing to pee, it surprised me how wet and sticky I still was in the crotch. The latex panties had done a good job of containing all the wetness, allowing only minimal evaporation. Presuming this was how Tom wanted it, I was careful to retain as much of it as possible without getting any urine mixed in with it.

To wake me up, Tom began teasing my nipples with his tongue, understandable since my pussy was inaccessible. He soon had my blood flowing, among other body fluids. "Good morning, Tom."

"Good morning, Mistress Kirin."

"Are you ready for your panties?"

"Anytime you're ready to give them to me."

When I was awake enough, I stood up, and he eased off the latex panties. Then I slipped the mint green panties, as soaked as any pair I'd ever worn in my life, seductively over my hips, picking up as much of the moisture from my pussy as I could wherever the fabric was capable of absorbing any more. After I stepped out of them, I held them in front of him, the wettest part of the crotch only an inch from his nose. "Here's your souvenir, foxie."

"Thank you, Mistress." He took them to his dresser and sealed them in a plastic bag before returning to me. "May I finish cleaning you up, and give you a proper awakening?"

I smiled at him. "I'd love it if you would." I lay back down on the bed and spread my legs enticingly for him. "Just promise you'll fuck me good and hard when you're finished."

"Absolutely, my Mistress."

He did. As I gave him the best fuck I could, I discovered that the ointment from the night before last had left my cunt muscle a little bit stronger. I think he noticed it too.

* * *

Sometime over an hour later, we came downstairs for breakfast wearing satisfied smiles. "I think Travis and I just had our finale," I said to Chama.

The ocelot grinned broadly and her nose twitched. "Unless you plan to drive home reeking of sex I suggest a bath or shower."

"Yes, I'm sure I will. I hadn't thought that far ahead yet."

After breakfast, Tom and I followed her suggestion. "I want to thank you for being Chama's friend," he said as we were drying off. "When she took me as her slave, I promised her I'd do anything to make her happy. Ever since you guys started talking a few weeks ago there has been more of a spring in her step, and during your visit she's been the happiest I think I've seen her."

"I care about her too, Tom. I should thank you for being such a good slave to her. Or master, or whatever."

When we finished, we packed my suitcase and loaded it and the rest of my stuff into my car. I would have been happy to do it myself, but Tom, attentive to the end, insisted on doing most of the work.

The loading completed, he knelt before me and looked devotedly into my eyes. I ran my hand over his head and thought back over my visit and how much a part of it he had been. I wasn't sure how to address him anymore. He was Travis, the insatiable and sometimes feisty but ever submissive and obedient pleasure slave. He was Tom, the intelligent, good hearted but strong willed attorney. The yin and the yang, two sides of him that played off each another to make the whole.

Some words finally came to me. "Before I met you I never wanted a pleasure slave. The idea of making someone else do pleasure slave things for me never really appealed to me. It was unthinkable that I could ever tie someone up, tease them for hours, spank them, make them go naked around the house, or tell them to eat my pussy or fuck me, just because it's their job. Yet here you are, and the way you present yourself to me, look at me, speak to me and attend to me, it's like I can't help myself. You make these things irresistible. You've seduced me into wanting to do things to you that I never thought I could do to another."

His eyes looked back at me brightly. "You flatter me, Mistress. True, at first I was using a little seduction, but after a point I prefer to think I was just being a catalyst to help you discover your own desires and lose your inhibitions, enabling you to play them out. And I suspect you still wouldn't want to do any of those things with a pleasure slave who, as you put it, is just doing their job."

"You're right, I probably wouldn't."

"But don't be too quick to dismiss other pleasure slaves, should an opportunity arise. Some of them really do enjoy what they do."

"True," said Chama, who had just walked in on us. "Once I got used to being one, I had a lot of fun with it. But you're right, Kirin. There are those who are just putting in their time."

"Well, this one certainly isn't," I said, patting Tom on the head. "Chama, I would like to compliment you on training your slave well. Everything he's done, he did better than expected. He made my visit more enjoyable than I could have imagined."

"Thank you," Chama replied. "He is a very good student. I think I learned as much from him as he did from me."

"I don't know how good I was as a mistress this week, but I think he and you both were good teachers for me."

"You did very well for a newcomer and you learned fast," said Tom.

"Chama, have you considered taking up training pleasure slaves for a job once you're free?," I posed.

"I would support you in that endeavor," Tom added.

"An interesting thought," the ocelot replied. "I'm only a little over halfway to earning my emancipation, so I've got a few years to think about it."

I took them out to lunch and got one last look at Port Shelton before I had to depart. Chama and I had a tearful hug as we said goodbye. Tom said again how much he looked forward to my next visit. As I drove away, I reflected on their lifestyle. I might get tired of it if I lived like that all the time, but I would enjoy sharing in it for a few days now and then, and I was thankful for the friends I had, old and new.

* * *

Back in Cragmoor, when I opened my suitcase to unpack, I discovered an envelope. I opened it and found one of Tom's business cards and a letter written on his personal stationery:

Dear Mistress Kirin

Welcome to my private heaven. It is a place few know about and fewer are invited, and I am pleased that you have accepted my invitation. When you are here, do not worry about making it better for me. Think only of making it better for yourself, and in so doing you will make it better for both of us. My greatest wish for you is that you will someday find your own private heaven, where you can live out your greatest dreams, and when you do, I shall be honored to share in it if you wish to invite me. You will always be welcome to share in mine.