A Private Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I have something else for you, slut.” He spoke casually.

He hoisted the backpack up to hold it in the hand, which grasped my tether. He rummaged in the opening, smiling dangerously as he withdrew a black leather blindfold. I stood motionless, closing my eyes immediately upon seeing it.

“Such a good girl.” He whispered. “So very well trained. I have done excellently with you.”

The blindfold slipped into place, the elastic, which kept it correctly positioned adjusted gently behind my head.

“Oh and one more thing, cunt. You’re favorite.”

I knew immediately that he meant my ballgag. Its straps were wide and black and they fastened behind my head with a simple locking device. It was tight, to keep the large, purple ball planted firmly in my mouth, forcing my jaws wide. It was not my favorite.

Master circled me, surveying his handiwork. I was now sightless, speechless and my hands were nearly useless. I heard the rustle of the pack and a metallic clank as it hit the ground. Fear knitted my abdominal muscles as I wondered what could have made that ominous sound. His fingers feathered lightly across the tender skin of my throat. I felt the swivel snap on my leash attached to the large silver D-ring on my collar. It was time to walk.

I followed the pull of the leash, having been led many times and for many hours at home and in certain clubs and restaurants that were receptive of such public gestures. I had to trust Master completely and not hesitate nor fear that he would not stay a true course. I believed in my heart that he would keep me safe and so I stepped bravely along the path Master led me.

As we trudged along it became apparent we were climbing. The rush of the falls became a bit louder. He stopped. I immediately noticed the sudden slackness in the leash and halted. He let the leash fall between my breasts and took my bound hands. He spoke clearly.

“Listen carefully my whore. We are about to climb on some rocks. They are slick and wet and we must go slowly. I will go first and I will guide you by your wrists, arms and if necessary, your hips. Step precisely when I say step, noting whether I say high or low. Do you understand?”

Muted by the ballgag, I nodded my head.

“Do you trust me to keep you safe?”

I nodded once more.

One of the first lessons I had been taught was of complete honesty. It was crucial to the success of our relationship that I always be honest, including lies of omission. I would be dealt with harshly if I ever broke that most basic of rules. I had committed a lie of omission only once. I worked hard to make sure I never failed again. So it was with absolute honesty that I answered him. If I had not understood or did not feel comfortable in the amount of trust it was necessary to place in him, I would have been expected to say so.

“Step low.”

I lifted my right foot, finding the edge of the stone with my toes. I planted my foot on it solidly, raising the left to join it. My wrists were pulled upwards, strong hands grasped my hips and turned my body slightly toward my right.

“Step high.”

I raised my leg high, felt his hands on my upper arms immediately, assisting me. The roar of the waterfall was growing more intense, I could feel it’s soft, cool spray on my skin. I felt the urge to swallow the saliva pooling in my mouth and reminded myself to allow it to run from my mouth around the violet ball. I could feel it sliding down my chin.

“Step high with your left foot.”

I pulled my leg high, again feeling his hands on my arms, pulling me toward him. Wordlessly he tugged on my leash and I again followed him. I could feel stone beneath my soles. It was wet and a bit slippery. The rush of the falls drummed into me; their mist touching the left side of my body.

“Stand still.”

Master’s voice echoed. I realized we were in a cave hidden behind the falls. I was surprised. I had never known of its existence. Master had never brought me here.

His hands left me and suddenly I was standing alone, blindfolded, gagged and bound. I could feel cool air feathering around my body, tightening my nipples further, baiting the wetness that still slithered down my thighs. I was humble and vulnerable and yet I remained strong, steadfast. My faith and trust never wavered. My fear was not of him, had never been of him, but only of the unknown, uncharted territory of myself that he would map for me.

The zipper slid dangerously through the teeth of the backpack. Metal struck metal, jangling my quickened nerves. The sound repeated, a sliding, scraping sound followed by a sharp ringing. Near my feet, something clattered to the cavern floor. Involuntarily, I turned my body from the sound, shrinking even as I stood rooted to the spot Master had planted me.

“Be very, very still.”

His voice was steel-edged as was the large knife I could feel slicing the ropes between my wrists. Master kept his knives honed to razor-like sharpness. I knew better than to move. My heart felt encased in cold, heavier than lead as it throbbed inside me.

“Bara” He said simply.

I lowered myself delicately to my knees, placed my hands in front of me to ease myself to the chill, wet floor. I turned my face to the right, so that my left cheek rested on the stone. My body was flat against the floor, I drew my hands behind me, clasping them behind my waist and I waited for the leather cuffs to be applied. I knew to expect them when told to perform this position.

They were fastened in place, surely, strongly and with great deliberation. He took his time making sure each was tight enough to support my wrists well, but not tight enough to cause me any permanent damage. I’d crossed my ankles too, as I had been taught and leather ankle cuffs were soon administered in the same precise manner.

“On your feet, slave.” His voice danced against the walls of the cave and the shimmering curtain of water.

I widened my legs, pressing my toes against the ground, tensing my muscles as I placed my hands flat, just under my shoulders. I pushed myself up, displaying the strength of my body, just as Master liked. If not for the ballgag, I would have smiled when I heard his swift intake of breath. He liked what he saw.

Galvanized, I gained my feet, standing proudly to my full height, my posture perfectly displaying my breasts and my rounded buttocks to him. I felt him near me, bending down to retrieve what was near my feet. Suddenly, I knew what it must be. My intuition was confirmed as I felt first one wrist cuff and then the other being locked to a spreader bar. I felt the icy glide of metal against the inside of my knees as he touched them with what had to be another spreader bar, this one intended for my ankles. I widened my stance, again feeling saliva trickle from around the ballgag and down my face. Locks snicked into place and I was spread open.

My belly trembled and quivered. My breathing deepened. Rope slithered through metal loops near my hands and feet. I felt his hands along each side of my face, caressing me tenderly. His fingers dripped into my hair, finding the clasp of my ballgag and releasing it.

“Drop it.” He ordered.

I widened my aching jaws a bit and forced it through my teeth with the tip of my tongue. I heard it smack his palm wetly. I heard it land a few feet away, presumably on the backpack, from the soft, muffled thud it made. His thumbs pressed slightly against my jaws, kneading and manipulating them gently, working some of the soreness from them.

Even as he did so, his lips covered mine, eating hungrily into my open, greedy mouth. He fed as though starved for me, pressing his mouth hard against mine, the edges of my teeth cutting my lip. Warm, salty blood leaked in tiny beads into my mouth. His tongue explored me fully, deeply as his thumbs pressed against my jaws, keeping them as wide as the gag had.

He stepped as close to me as the bar linking my ankles would allow, bending his knees so that he could grind his hips against mine hard and deep as his cock, as rigid as one of his steel bars, slid maddeningly against my flooded bare-skinned lips. My moans tumbled into his waiting mouth and he devoured them. I grew lightheaded, my mind deserting me, leaving only my body, slave to pleasure. He was pleasure.

He moved away and my body screamed in wanton need. My head fell back and I could just make out the sounds of rope being pulled taut. I heard a strange, steady, clicking sound and felt my feet leaving the security of the cold, stone floor. The clicking stopped. I felt his warm lips against my ear.

“I want you to see the pain you will feel my sweet, little whore; sheer, luminescent, translucent, exquisite pain. Witness the beauty which will cross the boundary of pain and become your pleasure.”

With that, he whisked the blindfold away. All my senses were suddenly more pronounced and at the height of their abilities.

The soft clicking began again. I lifted my eyes and saw a pair of rock-climber’s pitons driven into the rock above my head. Rope from each end of the spreader bar between my wrists was passed through them. I realized then that this game had been planned carefully and that Master had prepared the cave in advance.

Click, click, click. I rose higher. I knew the clicking sound must be a come-along, a device used for pulling. There must have been another piton driven into the stone floor some distance behind me. Each click of the handle lifted me higher and higher until I was about three feet from the ground.

I heard him stop, breathing a bit heavy from his exertions, felt the vibrations bounding through the rope as he tied it off. I hung there, silent, waiting, hungry. My body was attuned and ready to receive whatever he decided to give it.

A sharp crack reverberated around the walls behind me and I bit my lip to keep from crying out as his hand delivered a stinging slap to my right thigh. My head lolled to one side as the same hand rubbed the print gently as it appeared on my skin.

His face wedged between my legs and his tongue began a slow serpent’s dance on my perineum. My mouth hung open, my breath rushing through it. I gave full voice to my pleasure as each sinuous movement of his tongue anchored a heavy, seething passion to the quivering walls of my slave’s belly. My hands clenched and unclenched themselves within their fetters as he started a long, languorous licking ascent from the soft, tender skin he had been thrilling.

Leisurely he weaved and dipped between the deep crevices of my lips. He tickled and tortured the exposed edges. Time slowed, moving as bubbles through extremely thick and viscous oil. His warm and wild and wonderful tongue matched the pace.

Eons passed before he touched the swollen, pulsing prominence of my clit. As his tongue found it, his fingers reached to gently retract its hood, exposing it as he laid his tongue along its tiny shaft. The tip of his tongue wriggled, seeming to attempt to burrow into my skin. A deep gasp was wrenched from me as a point of fiery intensity urgently and suddenly appeared where his tongue met my flesh. Its twin tingled hotly and deeply within the hidden recess of my ass. A long low-throated, growling expanse of air poured from my mouth and my hips twisted and rocked.

“Not yet” was all he said.

I sobbed raggedly, frustrated and intensely hungry. I relaxed my neck, letting my head hang back like some misbegotten rag doll. My chest heaved with the shallow breaths I was taking. I felt his hand over my heart, between my thrusting breasts.

“Shhhhhhhhhh” He whispered.

His fingers closed around one nipple and the other hand followed, slipping other fingers over the remaining nipple. He squeezed tightly, pinching each until I could feel the swell of my blood in them, the steady throb of my heartbeat resounding through them. He continued constricting them firmly and each pulse of blood sounded louder in my ears than the last.

His hands slid leisurely down my body, flowing over each rib, fingers feathering themselves down my belly. One outlined my navel clockwise; the opposite traced it counterclockwise. Thumbs scored the soft protrusions of my hipbones, teasing toward each other gently. I was panting heavily and I could feel my juices running unchecked from my body. His hands left me.

As I hung there, arms and legs widespread, mouth open and eyes half-closed my point of focus seemed to grow smaller and smaller. My mind was awash with sensation; my skin seemed to have its own sense of awareness. Blood thrummed in my ears.

The first buttery, sweet kiss of soft leather falling on my ass amazed me. The falls of Master’s flogger thudded against my skin and slipped away. In my heightened awareness, I could feel them melting from my skin one by one.

Thud! The tails curled around me and flowed away.

THud! The kiss became a nibble.

THUd! The nibble of the lashes became more ferocious.

THUD! The flogger bit into my reddened flesh.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD! The blows poured one into another.

With each strike, more powerful than the last, my focus tightened and became more pinpoint. The rushing in my ears grew so loud I could not tell it from the rushing stream of water pouring mere yards away. The leather falls danced upon my open, streaming cunt. My hips wrenched in welcome, my body’s need for release outstripping all else.

“Come, girl!” Master’s voice seemed to have grown in my ear.

It reverberated around the cave walls and sunk deep into my brain. I needed no further prompting. A deep, grunting scream met the tails of the flogger as they kissed the drenched, swollen lips of my cunt. My body writhed and spasmed uncontrollably. My mind was swirling, circling. I felt lightheaded and it seemed that it would burst out of the top of my head. My slave belly seethed with contractions, each tumbling effortlessly into the next.

Pinpricks of fire sprang up across my chest. I rolled my head side to side, murmuring and moaning as their numbers grew. Over and over I felt fire blossom on my breasts, my chest, my shoulder, the soft, sweet cup at my neck where my collarbones met.

I reveled in it. I was consumed in it. My cries hung vibrato on the air, resounding around the cave. Arrow quick, silence swallowed me. An earthy, fresh scent flowed through me as my soul erupted with rapture. Each sensation Master gave my body elevated my oblivion to all but perfect pleasure. The blows on my breasts kept coming. Each was unique, sparking its own small conflagration of pleasure-laden pain.

I realized that the blows had stopped. In their place was a soft, swirling sensation. It was very delicate, almost imperceptible in its gentility and yet, my body nearly screamed with its heavy intensity. It dipped low into the valley of between my breasts

“Open your mouth” Master said, seeming very far away.

I did and something was placed between my teeth. Something sharp poked my lips and my tongue. It tasted salty and familiar.

There was a blinding flash of light, followed quickly by a series of others. My body was still twisting and writhing in uncontrolled pleasure.

“Open your eyes, little one.” Master spoke lovingly.

I opened them half-mast and tried to focus on his face. The object was removed from my mouth. He held it before me. It was a single white rose. Its petals and thorns dripped with blood. My blood.

Another wave of pleasure washed over me. Master unlocked my ankle cuffs from the spreader bar. It struck the floor with a sharp clang. His arm wrapped around my body, holding me as he sliced through the ropes holding me aloft. Still supporting me, he quickly unlocked my wrist cuffs from the other spreader bar. He walked further into the cave, carrying me once more. He stopped and lowered me gently to the floor.

I was shocked to find it soft and warm beneath me. I skimmed my hand over the surface and realized I was lying on a blanket. He kissed me and stepped away. I heard a crack and smelled the acrid odor of a match. I watched in disconnected wonder as a fire grew. As it dissolved into curling wisps of smoke in the air, I was fascinated to see how it was caught by an air current and lifted away.

Master came back to me, seating himself on the blanket. He pulled me into his lap, pressing my cheek against his strong chest. He hummed softly and rocked me slowly to and fro. He stroked my hair, my cheeks and my body gently. His loving whispers poured into my ears.

“Such a good, good girl.”

The dark hairs that curled gently against his chest were defined singularly against my cheek. I lay there weakly, mouth relaxed and wide, a small trickle of saliva escaping from the corner. His heart sounded loud and strong and comforting in my ear. Strong hands filtered through my hair, petting me. Warm, soft lips brushed my temple, cheek and jaw. He sunk his hand deeper into my hair, gathering me more closely against him. His mouth found mine, barely skimming my lips with his. My heart quickened and I could feel his answer it against my breastbone as his teased my lips with his supple, torrid tongue.

“Beautiful girl.” He breathed against my mouth.

Gently, I was laid beneath him as he ravaged my neck with soft kisses mixed with fiery bites, marking my skin with his teeth. Lower and lower he went, kisses and bites being replaced lingering licks of his tongue. The skin of my chest and breasts burned and stung as he lapped at me, tasting my blood. I writhed beneath him, alternately trying to shove him away and pulling him hard and fast to me.

His hands found my hips and slid beneath them, lifting my ass to meet him as he plunged his engorged cock into me. My neck and back arched, my mouth opening wide to pull in a deep, draught of air. He had pushed himself as far as he could within me and now we both were frozen, unable to move or breathe. His hair hung around me like a curtain, trailing along ground.

He withdrew crawlingly slow until finally I was able to release a long, low moan. He breathed with me and immediately rolled himself into me again, shifting his hips to one side. Leisurely he slid mostly out of my dripping cunt, shifting his hips to the other side and gliding liquidly in to fill me again.

“I love you, my slave.” He whispered hoarsely.

I smoothed my hands along his jaws, his beard warm and alive against my palms, tickling them softly. My eyes swam upward lazily, finding his. They throbbed with passion, their color changing to an intense gold. Pouring myself into them my voice grew into a husky, feline purr.

“Your slave loves you, Master.”

I lifted my mouth to his, absorbing his lips with my own, absorbing his soft, deep groan as he penetrated me further, pressing more insistently against my cervix. His thrusts grew a little faster, a little harder. Soon we were breathless and he shifted to balance himself on his hands. I twined my legs around his, bracing my feet against his calves; surging upward to meet each stroke. The muscles of his shoulders felt hard and slick with sweat as my fingers dug into them.

“More!” he growled.

I clung more tightly to him, my breath heaving, ending in gasping moans, using every bit of the strength I still possessed to give him what he asked. Blazing tentacles of intense need wound themselves throughout my belly, dancing over my skin, stealing my breath.

Master moved within me urgently, piling his moans atop mine. He growled low and long and deep, his body shuddering convulsively, collapsing on me, gathering me to him.

It was enough to send me soaring over the edge with him, erupting into a thousand glittering pieces. I scarcely felt his lips on my brow, cheek and ear as he whispered, “Good girl, my good, good girl.”

I awoke sometime later, Master seated on the blanket near me, stroking my hair softly.