A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith was so enthralled with what was happening and never listened to a word. "It's okay, honey. Do it for me... for me. You know how much I've wanted to watch you," he said and kissed Lori hard.

Lori felt a million fingers on her burning flesh and then her legs were pushed apart. She desperately broke the heated kiss and tilted her head back so she could see her boyfriend's face. "No, honey no, don't let her touch me... not down there," she moaned.

Everyone else watched in awe, as the scene intensified and a nonstop verbal dialogue came from the frustrated young woman. "Oh Keith, don't let her do that to my... to my pussy. Her fingers... they're touching my pussy. Oh... oh no, she's sticking her finger into my pussy," Lori whispered to the delight of everyone, as the commentary continued and so did the fingering.

"Not that, no, she's touching my clitty... her fingers are on my clitty. Oh no, she's pinching... oh god, it feels so... so...," Lori moaned, searching for the proper words to explain her plight.

"Yes, I love you. You know I've wanted to watch you for a long, long time." Keith whispered.

"Geez, don't, don't pinch my clit. Rolling... no, no... please don't roll it around like that," she begged the teacher. "Not that... it makes my thingie throb so... madly. Your fingers... when you do that with your fingers."

Her friends stared in disbelief, as they watched the skillful fingers roll the exposed clitoris around and around, but Lori couldn't stop talking. "Oh honey, don't let her do that. You know what it does to me," she whispered and used every ounce of compassion to plead with Keith. "I think my nipples are going to burst. Her mouth... god, her mouth is sucking my nipple and it's so hard."

The declaration only got everyone's blood boiling. Kerri uttered sob after sob when the next orders were given, but she reluctantly moved to carry out the vile demands. She was determined to do whatever it took at please Sally because the young student could destroy her life if she didn't obey. The degrading molestation of touching another woman's private parts filled her mind with guilt and shame, yet still Kerri cooperated.

Kerri hesitated, but eventually her lips worked their way down the girl's wildly quivering midsection. She never heard the things coming from the distraught student's mouth, as Lori rolled back and forth in the sofa cushions. The verbal commentary was continuous and Lori made Keith the happiest man on earth when Kerri's caresses complied with Sally's instructions. "Ooooh, oh, aaaah," Lori moaned. "Don't do that, no, please don't."

Lori begged her tormentor, but no one moved to stop the erotic picture show. "Not your tongue, please, don't touch me there with your tongue," she whispered.

Kerri thrust her stiff tongue into the wetness. The taste was sort of tangy, but certainly not revolting. She sucked the steamy flesh into her waiting mouth and used her tongue to roll the tiny clit around and around. Kerri felt the hips jerk violently out of control and it gave her a momentary feeling of authority. "No, not your tongue... not like that. Oh geez, that drives me crazy when you lick my clit," Lori stated.

Keith stared at his girlfriend and noticed her hips thrust upward at the hungry mouth. He noticed Kerri hold the precious clitty between her teeth and then nibble the morsel until the hips jerked up and down wildly. "Oh baby, you're doing it... you're going to..." Keith moaned and sort of left his statement hanging, as he grabbed his throbbing hardon.

"Wow, I think she's making me cum," Lori informed her thoroughly excited boyfriend. "Make her stop. Stop, oh please, stop... or else!"

Kerri never imagined performing cunnilingus on any woman after that awful sorority initiation episode, but she obeyed every command like an obedient slave. Using her teeth, she nibbled the protruding clit and the damn burst, flooding the most inner regions of Lori's womanhood. Suddenly the sounds from the student's lips were not recognizable words, but simply loud moans and groans of ecstasy.

Gary watched the two women entwined and tangled on the sofa and knew he was seconds away from realizing a dream. The naked body of his teacher had inflamed his desires all evening and he now watched her kneeling between Lori's wide spread legs. The vulgar slurping sounds filled the room and everyone's ears were tuned to the unexpected orgasm unraveling right before their eyes.

Lori was totally ashamed for letting her emotions get so far out of control, but she was unable to reel them back in. The explosions robbed her of all decency and her tummy pulsed in and out from the violent convulsions, as her teacher ate her pussy like a true lesbian. The darting tongued dipped between the puffy lips and every time it grazed the clit, Lori's hips displayed the hopelessness of her situation.

The undaunted exhibition of lust and passion was the underlying reason Lori had always steadfastly refused to participate in any orgy like Keith kept suggesting. Deep down she knew the intensity of such an encounter would make her appear to be a slut who loved sinful sex with anyone, male or female. The embarrassment of what her body was feeling was immense, but still Lori couldn't calm the violent eruptions from her inner being.

Before Kerri had a chance to escape, Gary moved behind the vulnerable teacher, as she took her student through the overpowering ecstasy. Kerri sensed movement to her rear and felt strong fingers suddenly grip her soft, rounded hips. Sally bent over to ensure there was no misconception about what was going to happen next. "You are going to get fucked by one of your students and you better ask him politely to fill your cunt with spunk," Sally whispered.

Kerry uttered a few gasps of frustration, as she felt the groping between her thighs. It was fruitless, but never the less she attempted one last plea for pity. "Oh Master, please not like this. Don't let him do it right here in front of everyone," she begged, but knew her plight was hopeless.

The head of steel split her soul. Kerri let out the biggest gasp, as all of the air was forced out of her lungs. Her breath held for as long as it took Gary to shove his big cock to the core of Kerri's belly. He roughly jerked the flared hips backward until her bare ass slapped into his crotch, which resulted in lewd sounds echoing throughout the room. His passion was sky-high and Gary quickly began pumping his rod in and out of the tight pussy.

Erotic fantasies of orgasms, ecstasy and lust filled his head and Gary fucked the sobbing woman while he watched the aroused expression on Sally's face. Kerri's love channel was unyielding and he felt his cock-head strike a restrictive zone, which brought a moan of protest every time he rammed his pecker to the hilt. Lori inadvertently held the teacher's upper body with her hands and aided Gary in his pursuit for ecstasy.

All of a sudden Sally's face showed a devilish expression. She leaned closer to her slave in the quest to humiliate the teacher even more. "Tell us what you want Gary to do to you. Remember to call him your student. I want to hear my teacher say that she wants to get fucked by students," Sally ordered the beaten woman. "I hope you'll be a real good girl so I won't have to spank you."

Kerri sobbed but she couldn't say anything. She watched the girl raise her arm in a threatening manner and Sally's hand was completely open for a spanking. Then the girl grabbed the teachers' long hair with one hand and jerked Kerri's head out of Lori's lap. She stared intently into the teary eyes and a big smile of contentment crossed her face, as she heard the sob of defiance come from the teacher.

Kerri reluctantly began the degrading statements, knowing it was the only way to prevent being spanked in front of the other students. "Forgive me, Master," Kerri whispered, as her slender body shook when she surrendered her last shred of dignity. "Gary... I mean I want my student to fuuu... fuck me with his hard cock."

The declaration was a mere whisper and almost non-audible. "Louder... I want to hear you," Sally said and jabbed the teacher in the ribs. "I want everyone to hear you!"

Gary held his cock fully embedded and tried not to move too much so his stamina would last. The doggie style position was perfect and he held Kerri's hips steady when she continued. "Yes, Master. It feels good when my student fucks me... with his hard cock. I can feel his cock spread my pussy," Kerri told the overpowering student.

Kerri was doing extremely good at controlling her inner emotions and keeping them at a subdued level. That changed in a heartbeat when Sally's evil intentions destroyed any hope for the teacher's survival. "Can you feel Gary's cock splitting your cunt, slut! You look very vulgar with your legs spread and on your hands and knees," Sally said. "Push back, slut. Push your cunt back onto your student's hard cock so he can bury it in your fucking belly, slut."

She didn't mean to move, but Kerri rolled backwards on her knees and she felt the long rod push into her fiery belly. Suddenly Sally jerked Kerri's head up by grabbing a handful of hair and twisted sideways until their eyes locked in an intimidating stare. Taking complete control of the wanton teacher, Sally slowly brought her lips to Kerri's and kissed her hard. At first it was obvious that one was attempting to hold off the persistent attack, but that changed when Gary rammed his cock into the flaming hellhole.

Kerri's mouth opened in protest. The kiss instantly got heated to the point where the tongues entwined, which brought whimpering from the teacher. The strong overbearing student broke the passionate embrace and rained wet kisses all over the submissive teacher's face and neck. "Tell me what the cock does to you. I want to hear you say it. How you want to cum all over Gary's cock," Sally whispered.

"Huuuummmm, huuuummmm."

Sally grabbed both enlarged nipples and used them to swing the luscious tits around in a big circle. "Do you like when I do this to your titties," she asked and squeezed as hard as she could.

The resultant cry was low and mournful, as Kerri tried to endure the painful molestation. Sally was in her glory and knew the end was near. "Start talking, slut... or else," she demanded and kept squeezing the nipples. Gary started pumping his pecker in and out and he was on the verge of blasting his seed into the volcano. "I can't hear you, slut!"

"His cock... oh Master, his cock is deep... so big. Aaaah, he's so deep inside my pussy. I can feel his cock throbbing inside of me," Kerry moaned and knew it was the only way to stop the domination by her students. The delighted onlookers leaned closer and didn't want to miss a thing. "Aaah, aaah, my nipples... oh gawd, you're... my nipples... oooh, they're so hard."

Sally was thrilled by the confession, but she needed more. She yanked on the inflamed nipples and stretched the tits to a profound size. "You're not obeying me. I need to hear more... tell me more. Do you want another spanking," she asked?

Kerri didn't wait and she realized what had to be done. "My tits... my cunt... you're making me ready. His cock... my student's cock is deep inside... throbbing and inside of me," she revealed. Her eyes were glassy but she still noticed Sally's intent stare so she continued. "I think... think I'm going to climax... cum."

"Yes... you better!"

"Oooh, I'm ready... Master, I'm ready."

"Good girl."

"Dear, oh dear, he's deep... so deep. I can feel his cock... I'm... oh yes, I'm going to."

"Yes."

"I can't stop... can't stop."

"More."

"Oooh, oooh, yes, I'm cumming... cumming."

"Yes."

"Aaaah, aaaah, aaaah," Kerri was forced to mouth the rest, as the ecstasy filled her belly and so did the student.

It all happened at once. Gary thrust and pumped in and out like mad, as a thick stream of cum jettisoned from the tip of his cock. The burning lava coated Kerri's inner being and she thrust backwards with an obscene gesture, trying to lubricate Gary's thick meat with womanly juices. Sally seized the exact moment to crush her victim. She slithered her arm under Kerri's shivering stomach and thrust her hand between the milky thighs. When her fingers found the swollen bud, Sally pinched the clit as hard as she could.

Kerri's body jerked wildly out of control. It was an orgasm from hell yet she found it impossible to hold anything back. Her guts exploded and the honey flowed freely until the cream seeped out of the tight seal. Gary pounded her with his hard cock and Sally molested her delicate clitty until she almost lost consciousness. The convulsions were powerful and Kerri remained a sex-toy, allowing her student to reap rewards far beyond his wildest dreams.

***

"Hurry up!" came the desperate order from Keith as he hovered over the bodies on the sofa. "Hurry up! I'm going to fuck her ass," he informed the stunned group. With the last spasms rocking Kerri's sexy body, she heard the vulgar words and was instantly filled with fear.

"No, no, you can't do that. It's wrong, immoral," Kerri pleaded with the student, but realized she was in serious jeopardy of losing her anal virginity. The frantic struggles only added to Gary's immense enjoyment, as Kerri twisted and turned her body in a futile attempt to escape, and he held his ramrod at its deepest penetration. He wanted to prolong the fantastic fuck, but knew he must release Kerri's struggling body.

No sooner had the dwindling rod slip from the heated passage than Keith pushed his friend away from the kneeling teacher. Seeing the many red welts still covering Kerri's ass only inflamed Keith's perverted mind more than it already was. "Oh please, please not that," she cried with a desperate tone. "No, no Master. Don't let him do it," Kerri begged Sally, hoping the student would feel sympathy.

Kerri could feel movement behind her butt and knew Keith was lining up his manhood at the vulnerable backdoor target. Tormenting her to the utmost, he rubbed the flared head of his cock through the abundant juices leaking from the narrow slit. Keith lubricated the top end of his prick and he never felt such a burning desire to fuck someone.

Many hands held Kerri in place and Lori watched with wide, bewildered eyes, as her boyfriend assaulted the humble teacher. Keith's exuberance and desire were raging and he held the quivering hips high in the air. The whole room knew when he had hit his mark, as the scream was ear-shattering.

"Noooo, nooooo," Kerri begged the forceful boy who kept her pinned against the sofa while Lori and Sally held her upper body motionless. The head of the big cock pierced the virgin asshole and spread it wide. Kerri cried and tears ran freely down her flushed cheeks when Keith entered uncharted waters, entering her tight cavity inch by inch. It took many seconds, perhaps minutes before the pain subsided for Kerri to relax sufficiently enough for her body to stop shaking.

"Geez, she's fucking tight. I can hardly get my cock in," Keith informed his friends. "Hold her steady a little longer. Our teacher is a fucking slut and I'm going to fill her ass with cum."

Keith looked straight at his girlfriend. "Hey baby, put your hands on those beautiful tits. Geez, baby, I wish you had big tits like that and those rings sure make the nipples stand up," he whispered, trying to keep his voice under control.

Lori listened to her boyfriend's words and what Keith said made her extremely jealous, as she knew her boobies were not nearly as luscious. She vowed to show the bitch and promptly attacked the heaving chest in front of her.

The students raped the teacher and turned Kerri into a shadow of the authoritarian professor she was in the classroom. Keith succeeded in penetrating Kerri's tight ass; Lori pinched the hardened nipples with uncaring roughness and Sally spanked the reddened ass-cheeks every time Keith pulled back on the flared hips. They beat and tortured their teacher and Kerri's spirit was broken when she gave in to their demands.

She couldn't stop sobbing, as the humiliation and degrading acts were far beyond anything in her past experiences. Kerri's chest was held up high enough to enable Lori's hungry mouth to swoop down and suck a throbbing nipple. The student swirled the golden ring around with her tongue and brought whimpering protests from her beleaguered teacher.

It was a mixture of pain and affectionate caresses that Kerri felt and her emotions swung violently back and forth. Sally slapped the tender flesh that was exposed beyond Keith's sweaty body and made the crying teacher jerk with every smack. The last straw came when the fingers slipped under the dripping pelvis and seized the hanging ring. Sally pulled the ring completely out from the protective hood and abruptly extended the raw clitoris beyond the swollen labia.

A throbbing cock filled her ass for the first time in her life and Kerri sobbed nonstop, as her students used her body for their own enjoyment. Every sensuous zone on her body was touched and fondled and her mind was lost. The students watched the body shudder and then pause for the longest time, as Kerri tried to resist. Lori feasted on both tits and she left them covered with gobs of spit, as she constantly rolled the nipples between her fingertips.

The youthful minds were totally engrossed in humiliating the beaten teacher and forcing Kerri to succumb to every demand. Someone pushed her forward and her upper torso fell on the sofa. The soft cushions muffled the moans of protest, as Keith dug his fingers into Kerri's flared hips and held her ass steady. Every time he thrust his hips forward to embed his cock to the hilt, he pulled her hips back into this crotch with all of his might. Kerri's ass was far too tight to use any speed so Keith used slow, demanding thrusts, as he pumped his iron in and out of her defiled cavity.

The molestation reached a feverish pitch and her mind was too confused to follow what was happening. Sally kissed the side of her face while Lori fondled her boobs like a crazed woman. Just as the pain of Keith's rear entry subsided enough for Kerri to relax, his hips jerked out of control and he filled the maiden territory with venomous semen. He pulled her hips back hard and pounded her ass with all the lust he could muster.

Another scream was about to erupt from Kerri's throat when Lori straightened and grabbed her by the hair. She twisted the teacher's head and shoved her face inches in front of the sobbing woman. Then Lori kissed the distraught professor and tried to show her compassion, as the anal sex intensified. Each time Keith thrust, he shot cum into Kerri and the extra lubrication worked to his advantage, which enabled him to quicken his rhythm.

Cory was rejuvenated and he couldn't sit idle any longer. With Lori and Kerri locked in a heated kiss, he reached under Kerri's chest and seized a long extended nipple, pulling the bud to the side. Cory wanted both boobs, but Lori refused to let go of one, as she cupped the tit and used her sharp nails for effect. Lori dug her nails into the velvety titty and put red welts on the smooth flesh.

Lori sensed victory. She let go of the tit and shoved her hand under Kerri's stomach in search for the ultimate control button. Her fingers found the wet puffy lips and instantly pinched the exposed clitoris. Lori used enough force to bring a loud weeping scream to Kerri's lips, but any screech was swallowed by the forced kiss before anyone could hear a protest.

The student was a predator. Lori thrust two fingers into the heated pussy and she felt the wild pumping of her boyfriend, as Keith continued pumping his cock in and out of the teacher's ass. Then she curled her fingers and put immense pressure on the sensitive G-spot, jerking her hand back and forth over top of the squashed clitty.