A Promise Kept Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

Alyssa finished telling the story of how Natalie and I met, adding certain things that I didn't know, and when she was done, she looked at me and said, "I'll bet you're probably wondering how I knew all of that, aren't you, Sir?"

"Yes, now that you mention it," I quietly replied, "Especially because of the fact that you were only a child when all of that took place."

"I'll tell you," she said, "But you have to promise not to get angry with me when I do."

"Okay," I chuckled, "I promise not to get mad."

Please don't be angry, Michael, But I told her," replied a female voice with an English that I thought I'd never hear again, making swiftly snap my head to the door of the gym, only to find Natalie slowly making her way toward me, looking more beautiful that I ever remembered.

All of a sudden, my knees went weak, and before I could speak to her, I passed right out, my vision immediately going black...

~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes again, I knew I hadn't been dreaming when I looked up to discover that my head was lying in my beautiful Natalie's lap, and that this whole ordeal had been real...

~~~~~~

"Natalie," I said, and then pulled her into my arms, with happy tears pouring from my eyes as I held her tightly against me, "What're you doing here?"

"What," she teased, gently placing her palm against my cheek, "Do you want me to go back to England, my love?"

"Of course, I don't," I grinned, still holding her firmly against me, "I just can't believe you're here, that's all."

"If you'll let go of me for a moment," she delightfully laughed, "I'll tell you all about it, my love."

"Okay," I smiled, releasing her, but still maintaining my grip on her hands, "I'm all ears, pretty girl."

"You don't know this, but young Alyssa and I are first cousins," she began, "Her Mum, and mine are sisters and were quite close growing up. When Alyssa finally discovered who you were, she immediately called me, and I boarded the first plane out of Heathrow Airport in London that was bound for America, and here I am...I hope this is not an inconvenience for you, darling."

"Are you kidding me?" I sweetly grinned, gently kissing her still beautiful hands, "I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with than you."

"I've missed you, too, my love," she sweetly replied, "Oh, and I was very sorry to hear about the death of your fiancé, Michael. I'm here for you if you need me, my beautiful Knight."

"What do you mean by if I need you?" I asked grinning, "Now that I've finally found you again, I never want rid of you. Do you hear me? I never want rid of you...not ever."

"I'm so happy to hear that, my beautiful Knight," she began to earnestly weep, laying her head on my shoulder, "Because I fell in love with you the very first time I ever saw you, my darling, darling man."

By now, every single girl in my class were each and every one, bitterly weeping, yet they still had hopeful and happy looks on their pretty, smiling little faces. Still though, I cared very deeply for every single one of my girls, and to gently stop their crying, I stood, making Natalie stand next to me as we held hands.

"Ladies," I proudly announced, "Allow me to introduce the royally appointed Princess of England, Lady Natalie Wickham..."

~~~~~~

That afternoon after class was over with, Natalie and I sat in my office talking, holding hands, and simply enjoying being together again after so many years apart. Granted, she looked at little older, but not by much. She hadn't really changed at all since I last saw her, and her hair was a lot longer, too. It was now hanging about a foot beyond her waist, and was maybe half a shade darker than before. Other than that, she still looked like the beautiful British girl that I'd been forced to leave so many years ago.

"I still can't believe that you're here," I smiled, not releasing her hand, "I figured that you'd be married with children by now."

"And I almost did marry once," she sadly smiled, and then quickly wiped away the tears that were threatening to fall down her beautiful cheeks at any moment, "But when I realized that I was still in love with you, I called the whole thing off."

"How are your parents?" I asked smiling, "Do they know where you are and who you're with?"

"Yes, they do," she delightfully smiled, the smile that once healed me, and, as I soon discovered, still had the same effect on me as it always did, "They should be here no later than the day after tomorrow."

"So, where are you staying while you're here," I asked, "Or do you even have a place to stay yet?"

"I'm going to stay where ever you're staying, darling," she softly replied, "And don't even think about saying no to me, my beautiful Knight."

"I want you with me," I told her, "But I need to warn you now that I live in a three bedroom house just outside of town that's no where near as big as what you're used to living in."

"You darling man," she sniffled smiling; "Do you not realize that I don't care about that? I only care about you, my love..."

~~~~~~

That night Natalie and I made love for the first time in well over ten years, and to say that it was good would be a monstrously huge understatement. It was the sweetest, most loving experience that I've ever known, and Natalie and I could literally feel what one another was feeling...my beautiful Princess...

~~~~~~

"Good morning, my love," Natalie softly replied, gently rousing me from slumber, "I hope you slept well. I know that I certainly did."

"Mmm," I softly hummed, holding her body against mine, "I still can't believe that you're here, Natalie."

"I certainly am here, Michael," she softly replied, gently kissing my lips, "And I don't ever plan on letting you get away from me again. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Your Majesty," I smiled, gently brushing the back of my hand against her tender, beautiful cheek, "What would you like to do today?"

"Oh, my goodness," she smiled, "I'm not quite certain. Besides, don't you have to work today, Professor Walker?" and then she girlishly laughed, as she kissed my lips...

~~~~~~

I called the office and cancelled my classes for the day, and also gave my girls a day off. I was certain that if anyone would understand why, it was my girls...especially after the day we'd had yesterday...

~~~~~~

I let Natalie know what I'd done, and then invited her to join me in the shower. That is an experience that I still enjoy, even today, but then again...I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

After we'd showered, Natalie opened her suitcase, and after changing into a simple pair of slacks, and a nice blouse, she smiled at me while she watched me get dressed, and then beginning to giggle again, she told me, "I haven't decided which I like better; watching get dressed, or watching you getting undressed."

"You're silly," I smiled leaning down to kiss her, "But I love you more than life itself, Natalie; I hope you know that."

"Of course I do," she sweetly replied, "Somehow I think I've always known it," and then changing the subject, she looked at me and quietly asked me, "Would it be alright if I told you that I wanted to meet your family my love. After all, they're going to be my family, too, before long."

"Is that right?" I teased, "And just what makes you think that, my Princess."

"You'd better marry me," she indignantly replied, sharply pulling away from me, "Or I'll make you take me back to airport this moment. Do you hear me?"

"Easy, Natalie," I gently told her, "I was only teasing you, my love...I swear it."

"That's not something I think you should tease me about," she said, her eyes filling with tears, "I can't go through losing you again, Michael...I just can't," and then she began to very bitterly weep, sitting down and leaning against me, wrapping her arms tightly round my neck as she cried.

"I'm so very sorry, my love," I quietly told her, "I would never hurt you for any reason whatsoever...do you understand me? I love you, Natalie, and I don't care what it takes for us to remain together. I'd give my life for you if I had to. Please, tell me that you understand this."

"Of course, I understand," she sweetly sniffled, "I love you very deeply; my beautiful Knight...and I'll never stop loving you either."

"As soon as I'm dressed, I'll take you to meet my parents and my little sister," I smiled, softly kissing her lips, "And I promise you that they're going to love you almost as much as I do."

"Really," she wistfully asked, "You don't mind then?"

"Are you kidding me?" I grinned, "It's like you just said, they're going to be your family as soon as we get married, my love."

"I love you so much, Michael," she smiled, holding me against her, "And I will always love you, my beautiful Knight."

~~~~~~

"I'm a bit nervous," Natalie told me, as we drove to my family's home, "I hope that your mother and sister like me."

"What about my father?" I grinned, "Aren't you concerned as to whether or not he likes you."

"No, not really," she teased, "Because if he's anything like you, I'll have him eating out of my hands in not time."

"You sure are a cocky wench," I teased, goosing her in the butt and making her giggled, "Has anyone ever told you that before?"

"Fuck off," Natalie squealed smiling, "You big wanker."

"Not anymore sweetheart," I laughed, "At least now that you're back in my life anyway."

"And it's a good thing, too," she grinned, "Someone has to take on the task of curbing that wagging tongue of yours so; it might as well be me."

"Aw, come on now," I laughed, gently placing my finger against the crotch of her pants and very slightly pressing against where I knew her clit was located, "I thought you really liked my wagging tongue, as long as it's in the right place that is."

"Michael," she softly smiled, her face turning bright red in embarrassment, "You're incorrigible."

~~~~~~

As we drove, I told her everything that had taken place in my life up to that point. When I spoke of Danny's death, Natalie got big tears in her eyes and told me that if there was ever a time that I needed someone to listen, that she was the one she wanted me to call upon.

I asked her how she knew of Kara's death and she let me know that the news of the shootings that had taken place on the University of Houston campus had made world headlines. I was so caught up in dealing with my grief over the loss of Kara, that I'd paid no attention to the television, or the newspapers.

She also told me that after the shootings had occurred; it was then that she began to check up on me from time to time, just to make certain that I was well. When she told me how heartbroken she felt for me at the news of the shootings, I knew that God was telling me through Natalie that she and I were meant to be together; and that she truly was my soul mate.

"It was very hard on me, my love," she explained, "And the most difficult part for me was knowing that you were hurting, and that there was nothing I could do for you."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know," I quietly replied, "But to be honest with you; I don't think that there was anything that anyone could've done, Natalie."

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there," she sniffled, "But I swear, as God as my witness, that it shall never happen again...my beautiful Knight..."

~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

"I hope you don't mind, Natalie," I said, as we neared my home town, "But I'd just as soon not tell my family about being a Knight, as well as you're being royalty...at least not yet...if that's okay with you."

"I love you, my darling," she replied smiling, "And we'll do this however you wish."

"Thank you, my love," I softly replied, taking her hand in mine, "I swear that I'll love you my whole life."

"That's good to know," she teased, "Because I really like this car," which made me reach across the console and gently pinch the inside of her thigh, eliciting a loud, yet delightful squeal from her

~~~~~~

"Oh, my goodness," Mom happily grinned, once I'd brought Natalie into the house to meet her and Dad, "Who is this beautiful girl that you've brought home, Michael honey?"

"Mom, Dad," I proudly introduced them, "Allow me to introduce you to Natalie Wickham. We met a long time ago and just recently made contact again. She's a great girl who comes from a great and very noble English family as well...I also know her parents, too."

"Missus Walker, Mister Walker," Natalie delightfully and brightly smiled, "It's an honor to meet you both."

However, before Mom and Dad could respond, I heard Brittany coming from behind me loudly squealing, "MIIIKKKEEEYY!!!" and then she flew into my arms, hugging me.
"Why didn't you call and tell us you were coming home?" she playfully pouted, but before I could answer her, she turned and saw Natalie, and then after smiling widely, she said, "Wow, you're beautiful! Are you my brother's new girlfriend?"

"You must be Brittany," Natalie sweetly responded, "You're even more beautiful than your brother told me that you were."

"Oh, gosh," Britt smiled, "I love your accent. You're from England, aren't you?"

"Yes, she most certainly is," Dad suddenly, yet knowingly spoke, and then as he turned to leave the room, he smiled at me, then winked and said, "I'll be right back, everyone..."

~~~~~~

Mom had moved everyone into the living room, and when Dad returned from somewhere in the back of the house; I saw that he was carrying a small scrapbook in his hands.

"Before I say anything, I need to apologize in advance, Debra, for not sharing this with you sooner," Dad began, "It's just that I knew Michael would tell us about this when he was ready."

"Tell us about what?" Brittany asked.

"Nathan," Mom grinned, "What in the world are you talking about?"

"I think that perhaps I can clear things up a bit for you all," Natalie spoke up. Then she started from the beginning, telling them how we met, the circumstances under which we met, and last but certainly not least, she told them of her family's lineage, and that I had been knighted by the Queen of England for saving her life that fateful day so many years ago. However, what I didn't know was what she was feeling in the years in between then and now; and when she was finished; the silence was deafening, save for the tears running down both Mom's and Brittany's faces, accompanied by small little sniffles.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard," Mom, smiled, still sniffling, as she placed her palm against my cheek. Then she looked at Natalie and told her, "I always knew that my son was a very kind, as well as a gentle man," and then she looked back at me, and with proud and happy tears raining down her pretty face, she smiled and said, "I can't even put the words together to tell you how very proud of you that I am, baby."

"I love you, Mom," I quietly smiled, hugging her, "And you don't have to say a word."

"I am not going to call you Sir Michael," Brittany teased, making everyone laugh, "But I love you very much, Mikey, and I'm so proud of you."

About that time, Dad produced some newspaper clippings and said, "I thought that you might want these when you got older, son so; I cut them out and saved them so you could show your children one day."

"How is it that we didn't see this on the news?" Mom suspiciously asked Dad, "I can already see why I didn't see it in the paper."

"Because they didn't call Michael by name on the television," Dad told her, "They simply said that a Navy SEAL saved the life of a member of the Royal British family, that's all. You just don't remember it, but one of these news paper clippings has his picture and his name."

"The Stars and Stripes," I groaned, "I remember that."

"I can't wait to tell Tammy Billings that my brother is a Knight," Brittany proudly smiled, "She'll be green with envy," and then she leaned over and kissed Natalie on the cheek and sweetly told her, "I'm glad that you and my brother found each other again. I see a big difference in him just from being around you," and then she began to cry, "He was so lost after Kara was killed...so lost."

"Easy, darling," Natalie softly told her, as she gently pulled Brittany into her arms, "Twill be alright now...I promise you, my sister."

To say that Mom and Dad didn't fall in love with Natalie on the spot would be the biggest of lies. My parents loved Natalie from then on, and couldn't wait to meet Lord Tomas and Lady Sarah when Natalie and I informed them of their immanent arrival.

~~~~~~

THAT NIGHT

"I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to be with you," Natalie softly breathed, as we lay together in my bed, and then I heard her sniffle, "I've been so lost without you, Michael...my beautiful Knight."

"Shh," I soothed her, "It's alright, Natalie, I'm in your life for good now, and I'm not going anywhere...not ever." And then I chuckled and said, "Besides, what kind of Knight runs out on the woman he loves?"

"I'll tell you what kind," she impishly snickered, "The kind that will lose more than just his bloody spurs if he does it again."

~~~~~~

That next morning saw me back in class, however, this time; Natalie was right by my side. I loved the way she smiled as she watched me teaching my students, who, by this time, had all been well informed of who Natalie was, and, thankfully, behaved themselves. I later found out that my students had come to love me as much as I did them, hence the reason everyone on campus warmly welcomed Natalie to the U of H.

~~~~~~

"Good afternoon, cousin," Alyssa Carsley knowingly smiled, at Natalie that afternoon in the gym, "You look absolutely radiant, dear. It seems that being around Sir Michael has done you loads of good."

"Oh, shut up," Natalie quietly giggled, "Naughty girl."

"I really am happy that the two of you found one another again," Alyssa sweetly smiled, "You've been so unhappy for far too long, Nat."

"I know, Lys," Natalie replied, then brightly smiled, "I've never been happier than I am now...except for the day that I first met Michael. But it's like seeing him for the first time all over again, and I love it...thank you for doing this, baby cousin."

"You're welcome," Alyssa smiled, reaching over and taking Natalie's hand, "I'm just glad you're happy again, that's all..."

~~~~~~

That evening Natalie and I got dressed up and I took her out for an evening at The Windmill Dinner Theater. Not only was the food excellent, but the Houston Shakespearean Society performed, "Macbeth", which Natalie thoroughly enjoyed. My favorite part of the whole performance was when Natalie scooted her chair right next to mine so that she could lay her head on my shoulder. God, how I love her...

~~~~~~

The following day was Thursday, which meant that I had no morning classes, and because of that; I was thrilled that I was going to be with Natalie when she greeted Sir Tomas and Lady Sarah...

~~~~~~

INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT
HOUSTON, TEXAS
9:10 AM

"Mum, Dad," Natalie smiled, when her parents came through the VIP flight terminal, with four S.A.S. men walking right behind them, not to mention the two that entered the terminal before them, "It's good to see you made it."

"Michael, darling," Lady Sarah sweetly smiled, taking my hands into hers, "It's so good to see you again. How've you been?"

"Miserable without all of you," I smiled, "But now that you're here, I think I'll be just fine."

"Michael," Sir Tomas grinned, actually hugging me, "It's so good to see you again, my lad."

"You, too, Sir Tomas," I smiled, disentangling myself from the hug, "Do my eyes deceive me, or have you lost weight since I saw you last."

"It's this bloody diet that Sarah put me on," he quietly grinned, "She won't let me have any Guinness to drink, either."

"Don't worry, Sir," I whispered, "I know of a couple of places that we can slip away to if you want."

1...456789