A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squirting a liberal amount of F-24 onto her hand, she applied a healthy serving of the viscous liquid to the inside of her mother's still gaping rectum, as well as to the entire length of the smooth dilator plug. Lining up the impressive toy with her mother's defenseless ass, Amanda pressed forward firmly. Laura grunted in discomfort as the slightly larger object forced its way into her sore posterior, but that orifice had been so decisively wallered out by the extended punishment fuck that its weak resistance was fleeting and ineffective. All twenty inches of polished latex slid into Laura almost easily. In moments, only the base of the gigantic plug was visible between her spread ass cheeks. Wasting no time, Amanda found her mother's dildo strap. Positioning it on either side of the orgasmed-out cunt, she then ran it through the base of the thick plug and buckled it into place; finally locking it in for the night.

"There you go, mother," Amanda said to the still incoherent woman reclining on the bed. "There's a nice big plug to keep your bottom company tonight. I put lots of F-24 on it so you'll be right as rain in the morning," she explained to her mother as she unstrapped Laura's legs and helped them to come straight. "I know it's a little bit larger than you're apparently used to these days, but it went in so easily that I don't think you'll mind much once you get used to it after a few hours." Finished with her mother's arm bondage, Amanda rolled the older woman onto her front to un-strap her bound arms; a process that took less than a minute.

"And I'm proud of you for taking an increase in your maximum capacity with such little fuss. Of course, that only means you were probably wrong about the size you could handle," Amanda said shaking her head sadly at her helpless mother. "We'll see about fitting you with a properly sized plug in a day or two; after you've recovered, of course."

Laura only stared up at her eldest daughter before nodding her head ever so slightly in agreement.

"Good. I'm glad that's settled," Amanda confirmed. "Judging by past experience, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to take a six incher, or possibly even a six and an eighth incher, without too much pain; relatively speaking of course. In actual terms, I'm sure it'll hurt like Hell!" She smiled, "But when has that ever stopped a Wilder woman?"

Amanda was pretty certain she could see her mother smirk at her attempt at humor past the gag, but it may have been in her imagination.

"We'll work up from there so don't you worry, mom. I plan on being here long enough to see you get back on your feet again."

With that, Amanda turned back the covers of her mother's bed and helped Laura to roll over, scoot up, and lay her head onto the overstuffed pillows. Laura only grunted past the ball gag - which her daughter never bothered to remove - as the enormous plug buried deeply in her irritated rectal orifice jostled around. Laura's arms and legs were still numb and useless from the bondage so she could put up no resistance to the repositioning. Taking a hold of her mother's limp arms, Amanda brought them over her mother's head and locked them into one of the pairs of handcuffs that her parents always kept attached to the headboard of their bed for that exact purpose. It was then that Amanda noticed Laura's purple and crushed nipples still in the strong embrace of the clamps her mother had put on them almost an hour ago.

"Let me be of assistance with these, mother," the helpful daughter said as her fingers unscrewed the nuts which allowed the vicious looking devices to loosen their tight grip on Laura nubs at long last. Laura screamed into her gag as both blood and feeling rushed back into her tortured areolas. Knowing exactly what her mother liked, Amanda immediately began rolling and pulling at the dark red tit caps as Laura continued to cry out in anguish. Amanda didn't stop until her mother's cries changed to the throaty roars of yet another orgasm.

Amanda had always been astonished at her mother's ability to cum from just hard nipple play. Of course, the play had to be very hard indeed to achieve that feat. Amanda was curious to discover if Emily shared in their mother's love of breast torment. She'd have to find out during her stay here.

With her mother coming down from the umpteenth orgasm of the evening, and anally out of commission for the rest of the night, Amanda pulled the covers over her mother's heaving chest and kissed the older woman on the forehead.

"You have a good night, mother," she said as she got up from the bed and returned to the toy collection yet again. There was now only one remaining anal opening in the Wilder home that wasn't raw from overuse and out of commission for the night: The rectum belonging to one Amanda Stephanie Wilder Fallon. An oversight that Amanda intended to have corrected immediately. She selected the five and a half inch wide and twenty inch long heavy grit punishment plug from her mother's complete set of extra large punishment dildos and a spare ball gag identical to Laura's. She momentarily considered grabbing the next size smaller dildo, but decided on the large plug. In spite of everything, Amanda needed to cum hard after watching her mother's extended and inspiring performance. Every woman knows the best way to accomplish that was to use the largest dildo that could be physically inserted into that woman's anal cavity; and five and a half inches was Amanda's current maximum capacity.

She paused momentarily to snatch up the arm binder off the bed - the same one that had, until a few minutes ago, restrained her mother's still limp arms and legs. Amanda blew a kiss to her slowly recovering mother before heading out of the door-less master bedroom - politely turning out the lights as she left - to go find her younger siblings.

Emily and Cora should be rested and ready for some fun, thought Amanda. And what could be more fun than chain banging your oldest sister's spasming anal fuck port with a massive punishment plug equal to anything that she'd ever had back there? Amanda considered her rhetorical question for a few moments as she strolled down the hallway; nothing came immediately to mind. She just couldn't think of anything more delightful as she walked down the hall towards her kid sisters' room. She hoped that the two eighteen year old young women would share in her idea of a good time.

***

Forty-five minutes later, an exhausted Cora disconnected the five and a half inch thick punishment plug from her dildo harness for the third, or possibly the fourth, time. Emily quickly took her place to continue the remorseless onslaught into their twenty-eight year old sister's raw and orgasming asshole. What little was left of Amanda's awareness - and that tiny bit was only possible due to the brief interlude in the protracted rectal battery - came to the conclusion that Cora and Emily did indeed share her idea of pleasant entertainment. She hoped, with the two athletic girls constantly switching places like they'd been for the past forty minutes, that they could maintain the brutal anal pounding for a long time to come.

Again, Amanda was not disappointed by her kid sisters.

***

Much later that evening, Amanda found herself lying next to her sleeping mother in her parent's large bed. Laura's soft snoring was further muffled by the large red ball gag still firmly locked behind her teeth. Like her sleeping mother, Amanda's hands were securely handcuffed to the headboard and her mouth remained fully silenced by the mass of an identical mass of round rubber. Feeling was just beginning to return to her tingling arms and legs; a sensation which she'd always hated, but had long learned to deal with. Amanda tried to adjust her position slightly to help return circulation to her blood deprived extremities and groaned uncomfortably as the smooth five and five eights inch dilator plug firmly strapped, and securely locked, into her very raw and over-stretched butt moved uncomfortably inside her.

That was the other thing Amanda now shared in common with her sleeping mother: They'd both managed to increase their maximum capacity tonight. Although, unlike her mother, Amanda's new anal companion did not slip into her ravaged hole easily. It actually took her two youngest siblings almost ten minutes of struggling to fully seat the massive latex beast into Amanda's resisting bottom. She was still amazed at how much resistance her battered asshole had managed to put up even after the extended session with the punishment dildo. She'd hoped her cries of pain and protest would dissuade the younger Wilders from their goal, but they were undeterred by their eldest sister's supposed plight.

Girls will be girls after all, Amanda thought to herself as she tried to get comfortable. And besides, they did manage to get the thing into me after all, didn't they? I guess I really was ready for a size increase.

Amanda smiled to herself behind her ball gag. In any case, she knew two teenage Wilder girls who would soon discover that their anal learning curves were about to become steeper than they'd been accustomed too. Much steeper. As the attractive twenty-eight year old red head considered all the delightful possibilities, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

A duet of muffled snores from an exhausted mother and daughter was soon drifting down the hallway.