A Question of Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

It felt like she was in a vacuum, her whole being pouring towards her lower body. Her very spirit being drawn onto Faith's tongue. There was no true perspective or focus, her mind spun between glaring lights, distant stars a muzzy mush of colours she experienced rather than recognised. Like a cold stab of ice on a hot day. Faith removed her mouth. One hand continued to roll Stephanie's labia lips, pinching them over her clitoris. The zipper slid down the back of Stephanie's dress, a leather hand caressed her spine. Faith started to peel the dress from Stephanie's shoulder.

'No. No more. Not that.' Stephanie pleading stepped back to resist. Why had she taken her lips away? Why had the pleasure stopped?

Faith stood up. She kissed Stephanie full on the mouth. She could neither turn nor resist. Just melt into the urgent pressure. The leather hands took her shoulders peeling the dress down her trembling torso. Stephanie mumbled her weak protest as the dress fell to the floor. She reached for the shield of Faith's body, but it was denied. Instead the gloved hands slid over her flesh stripping away her bra, her last vestment of modesty, leaving her breasts bare and erect to the night air.

Stephanie closed her eyes to the darkening night sky. She was thrilled and frightened at the same time. In her nakedness she felt lonely, like an island cast adrift to the night. She wanted the moment to end, and last forever at the same time. Her whole body trembled, aching to come. Faith's gloved hands pushed her body against the cold metal of the car, arching her shoulders back, raising her excited breasts vertical to the sky. The fingers swept along the forced curve of her body. Pulling and stretching the already taut nipples. Circling the aureoles with a slow meticulous action, causing Stephanie to almost shudder to the floor.

Faith's tongue replaced the hand. The heat of the woman's mouth spread throughout Stephanie's body, pouring down to fill the vacuum where her orgasm continued to churn and build. The leather fingers traced over her nakedness. Stephanie felt the urge to cry out. She couldn't. She mustn't. Instead she bit against her lips. Suppressing the cries to murmurs, groaning deep from within her breast. Please let there be release soon. She thrust her groin towards Faith's hand, bucked against the leather covering of her thigh. She heard the sound of drumming; it was her buttocks slapping against the car.

'You are beautiful girl. Don't be ashamed. Don't be afraid. Now make me naked like you. Naked and free.' Faith placed Stephanie's hands on the edge of her leather top. With slow shy movements Stephanie guided the leather over Faith's head. The full roundness of Faith's breasts sprung into view. They glistened in the shadowed light. The full weighty hemispheres jutting forward demanding to be touched. The blackened grainy nipples protruding like dark knots from the carved mahogany of her breasts.

'Touch me.' Faith said guiding Stephanie's reluctant hand across her chest. She felt the electric snap of the cool flesh pass through her. Doubts and fears bubbled as her fingers touched the rolling contours of the brown torso. As Faith swept the hand back up to her breasts, curiosity replaced the fear, turning from desire to open want. Faith released Stephanie's hand. She felt her fingers grasp at the mahogany flesh. Felt it yield and form in her hand. Dragging her fingers to the blackened centre of Faith's breast she felt the thrill of the stiffened nipples pass down into the pit of her stomach.

As Faith stroked and teased Stephanie's body so her own hands mirrored the actions. Closer and closer the exploration brought them till they locked in embrace. Kissing, touching, probing, searching, each leading the other on. Stephanie could no longer remember who she was or where she was. She heard late night shoppers parking their cars. Trolleys clanked and squeaked into the night. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered just the warmth and touch of Faith.

Faith pulled her into the body of the sports car. Stephanie felt the upholstery mould against her naked flesh. Faith stripped off her own skirt tossing it over Stephanie's head. A ghostly caste from the shop lights illuminated the sheen on her limbs. Sprawled beneath Faith's lithe body, Stephanie thrust her pelvis forward to receive the Caribbean woman's mouth. The sweet fragrance of flowers and exotic musk covered her own. She tasted the aromatic honey on her tongue. The smooth swell of the shaved sex bucked against her chin. For a moment she paused as the light disappeared. The pink sweetness parted before her eyes. The dark lips were spread wide, closing to envelop her. She would soon enter the womb of another woman. As the smell and flavour engulfed her, a tiny fluttering of panic passed through her. She felt her own legs parted. Her own deep nakedness revealed. She felt her own bud full of want. Yearning to be taken. Then she wanted her. Wanted to make this woman come. Feel her drive her lust against her face, fill her with her juices.

Flesh on flesh, skin against skin. Stephanie drove her face into the honey warmth between Faith's legs. Finding the erect clitoris she pressed it against her teeth, lapping steadily as her fingers probed deeper further for the source of the trickling love juices. Perspiration mixed with body salts coated their slithering bodies. They coaxed and urged each other further, tongues and fingers worked faster harder as the frenzy built. Into the quivering flesh of Faith's flexing pussy Stephanie muffled her screams of pleasure as their combined volcanoes of delight shook the car. They rocked they moaned upon the slopes of passion, the smell of their sex filling the cramped confines of the car cabin.

Totally exhausted from the warm glow of fulfilment Stephanie slipped into the welcome cool of the night. She squatted against the metal of her car. Unconcerned by her nakedness she felt only union with the stars and the night. Her body tingled and ached with a satisfaction she had not previously known. Faith leaned out placing her clothes in her hands.

'Got to go soon girl. Lover man will be getting hungry for his supper if you know what I mean.'

Stephanie knew. The thought neither shocked nor offended. She had been loved for her body alone.

'You got a man sweetheart?' Faith questioned holding Stephanie's limp hand.

'Yes.' Stephanie suddenly felt guilty admitting to the relationship. Paul seemed of another world the one she had shed along with her clothes.

'Is he a good man? Is he your sweet man?' Faith came closer to Stephanie's face.

She looked into the eyes with their natural smile, and human warmth. She thought hard about her feelings, found it easy to rediscover Paul. Then she felt the hurt. The concern she had betrayed him. The emotion came in a torrent, the answer she could not hide.

'I love him. He's a good man. He's a gentle man. Oh Faith what am I going to do? I love him, I love him dearly, but it is not the same. Nothing like the time we've had.'

Stephanie hugged her knees to her chest. She felt the cold and tiredness entering into her.

'You got to love him sweetness. Love him the way you loved me. If you want to be Faith, you've got to think like Faith, feel like Faith and love like Faith. Your feelings are like a little stream, they're trickling through at the moment. Soon they're going to be a river babe, then you'll have a lot of love to give.

Now do yourself a favour honey. Find yourself some different clothes. Something to tell your man you are a woman babe and the rest of the world as well. Make him want to love you as a woman, not just a live in fuck. That's the first lesson in being Faith, if you want to know more. You'll find me again.

Don't get me wrong, you done well girl. There's still a lot more you have to learn. I'll teach you how to be like Faith, think like Faith, and act like Faith. You can't be her. She's doing that for herself. Just remember beautiful. You want something. You got to be the something, someone else wants.'

They dressed in a strained silence. Stephanie reached in planting a farewell kiss. Reluctantly she let Faith go. As the taillights from the sports car disappeared into the distance, Stephanie felt a tiny glow of confidence, which hadn't been there before. Tomorrow she would go shopping for something new. It was time for her to be wanted. Time for her to be like Faith.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12