A Quiet Encounter

Story Info
Two strangers meet in the rain.
1.3k words
3.97
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been invited to see a band play - on the behest of my best friend who has been following them for ages despite them not being overly popular. The venue is a small but busy coffee shop...the kind of place where they have open mic and jam nights and poetry readings. I get there late, as is typically my way, and make my way through the crowd. I order a coffee, and find a piece of wall to lean up against.

My friend is nowhere in sight, and I think I may have missed her. People are mingling and brushing past me, and I'm doing what I can to keep from pouring coffee on myself as I'm wearing a sheer white top that would not be forgiving. The band isn't playing...it's on a break, so I let my eyes wander around the room...seeing a few familiar faces but nobody I would want to converse with at the moment. The band members slowly begin to make their way back to the stage for their second set, and I see you standing and adjusting your guitar...we make brief eye contact and I smile at you, which you blush at and quickly look down.

A few moments later, you're playing your set. It's good music and people are swaying...I like the music but find that you are the only person I'm interested in looking at. You've got on a pair of well worn but comfortable looking jeans and a blue button down shirt...untucked and with the top one or two buttons undone. I start to daydream as I stare at your chest and shoulders, and at the look of concentration on your face...and wonder about how good you are with your hands as a musician, and when I finally let my eyes drift back up to your face, you're staring at me with some of the bluest eyes I've ever seen...and a bit of a cheeky smirk on your face - cuing my turn to blush and break eye contact. You finish the set with stolen glances, and disappear into the crowd. I have a second coffee...still standing against the wall, and I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I turn to see you standing there. You smile, and without saying anything, let your hand trace its way from my shoulder, down my arm, and to my hand, where you give me something. You give me a steady look as you push my hand closed around some paper, and walk out without saying a word.

Feeling as though I've been holding my breath through the whole transaction, I let out a breath of air and look at what you've given me. It is simply an address - I know the area...rural with a number of homes but very few businesses. I feel conflicted because it seems risky, but then I think of your smile and your hands, those eyes and the look you gave me, and decide to go. After driving for about 15 minutes, I come to a quiet street...just rows of houses. I stop my car at the address you gave, and get out. Nothing...as I contemplate leaving, it begins to rain. Then another car turns onto the street and pulls up behind mine. The lights turn off, and I can see you in the driver seat. You get out of the car and walk towards me, and as soon as I move to speak you bring your hand to my face and place one of your fingers on my lips to silence me.

Without speaking, your other hand moves to my face, and taking my cheeks in your hands, you kiss me. It is a gorgeous kiss. Slow, but deep and passionate, and the water dripping off of our faces is in perfect contrast to the heat generated by it. I can feel myself involuntarily moving my hands around you to the small of your back, pulling myself into you. You pull away and look at me. My nipples are hard and pushing against the (now somewhat transparent) fabric of my shirt...you smile and slowly trace your wet hands down the sides of my neck, playing with the collar of my top and then running them down over my breasts. I let out a quiet sigh, and kiss you again...your hands tracing down my sides and over the back of my skirt to rest on my ass...you gently pull me towards you and I can feel your cock stiffening against me.

Your fingers are almost imperceptibly hitching up my skirt. I bring my hands down. I run one against the length of your cock while the other unbuttons you and pushes down your zipper. My skirt is moving higher and higher, and I can now feel the cold of my car window against my cheeks. I see a light and suddenly become painfully aware that we are standing on the side of the street in a residential area - I open my mouth to say something but my words are reduced to a moan as you cover it with yours for another deep kiss. The car passes, seemingly failing to notice us.

I reach into your pants and remove your cock...hot to the touch in the summer deluge. You've pushed my skirt all the way to my waist, and with one more kiss, you turn me over. I lean over the hood, and you peel my underwear down my long legs and on your knees, remove them. Your hands run from my ankles, up over my calves and over my thighs - moving to the inside of them as you do. I feel you applying pressure to them and obediently spread my legs for you. Your hands move up to my ass - you take one cheek in each hand, squeezing, you spread them to further expose my pussy. I can feel your breath - nice and warm, and mixed with the rain bouncing off my now exposed bum, it sends a shiver up my spine. You raise your head and lick me - as you do, I gasp and involuntarily buck my hips towards you. You explore my already dripping pussy with your tongue, flicking it over my clit...pushing it inside me...and my breathing becomes slightly laboured. When I begin to rock my hips back and forth, you stand...hands still firmly on my ass, and push the entire length of your cock into my pussy.

The air is pushed from my lungs and as I exhale, I look up to see a man standing in his living room window watching us. I move to stop you, but you have a firm grip on me and are fucking me with such a strong and steady rhythm that within seconds I stop caring about our spectator, who is making no move to leave anytime soon. You push into me forcefully...leaning over me - I can feel your breath on my neck and ear, can feel the rain dripping from your hair, nose, lips, and chin onto me...one of your hands comes to my face and lifts my chin back up to the window...I make eye contact with the man once again while you're driving your cock into me and making me moan loudly. You look up at him too, and then continue to fuck my pussy mercilessly...I begin to release...wetness running down the inside of my thighs...you feel my muscles spasming around your cock and increase your speed - long deep fast strokes, your breath on my neck...I hear you begin to moan as you pump yourself inside me...erratically thrusting, before collapsing over me.

You stand up and do up your pants while I stand and straighten my skirt. You lean in and give me a soft kiss on my wet cheek, we get into our respective cars, and drive away.