A Real Gamble in AC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided that she wanted to be on top for a bit, so I rolled on my back, as she straddled me in a reverse cowgirl, which is my favorite position because I love to see a woman's ass coming down on my thick cock. As I watched her fat ass coming up and down my cock, as if I had been impaling her with a pole, my cock started to get bigger and bigger. She was moaning like a mad woman and I kept both of my strong hands firmly gripped around her waist or what I could grip of it because of her girth, so that I could control the tempo of her pluggings. One of the things that I love about Sue is that she has an incredible amount of control over her pussy muscles and can squeeze the life out of a cock, as she grips it like a vice grip. Her pussy muscles would be relaxed as she went down my shaft, but as she came up she tensed up so my cock felt like it being squeezed the same way that a snake squeezes the life out of a prey.

After a bit, she turned around to face me and I grabbed her titties and massaged them, as she continued to ride up and down my fuck stick. I propped my body up a little bit, so that it was like we were sitting Indian Style, but still fucking and I reached around behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair and screamed at her,

"You better start fucking cumming, because I am about to shoot another load into your pussy, you fucking whore."

She gave me a look of shock and disgust, but I knew that it would stir something inside of her and I laid back down. With that, she started to ride my cock up and down like she was a basketball or something and her tits were doing the most magnificent dance, as they bounced violently around slapping her chin.

"AH, OH, AH, OH, AHHHHHHHHHHH was all that could be heard in the room.

I could feel her pussy muscles relax and her pussy juice coming down my shaft, as I started to shoot another load into her. After all of that, she laid down on my chest and I rubbed her back until she fell asleep with a smile on her face. It was something that I haven't seen in quite a bit of time and I was so happy that I was able to give one to her.

A couple hours had went by, as we both had fallen off into a restful slumber and all of sudden, I woke up lying next to my sister, still nude and with a grin on her face. I couldn't help but laugh, because I thought that I had been dreaming about all of the fun that I had a couple of hours before with her. I wanted to wake her up in a way that I knew that she would enjoy. I decided that I would wake her up with a tongue licking at her pussy. I went under the sheets and spread her legs apart. I took my left hand and opened the pussy lips apart, before burying my face into her pussy. I licked away like I was some sort of pro at this, and I have only done this once before and it was to my sister a couple of hours ago. I could feel her squirm around the bed, as my tongue lovingly worked her pussy. I could feel her pussy tightened as she started to cum. I kept licking her pussy with a lot of love and speed until she was dripping wet with her cum.

I went up to her lips and gave her a good morning kiss that was full of her sweet juices, which she licked up and gave a very light sleepy moan.

"That had to be the best wake-up call that I have ever had before," Sue exclaimed.

I laid on my back as she arose from her sleep. She took her hand and started to rub my cock in what started as very slow strokes, but increased to a pace faster than a NASCAR race. I didn't know how long I would be able to take it, before she just stopped all together. I was kind of pissed that she just suddenly stopped stroking me, especially because I was getting ready to finish off and a case of Blue Balls is never any fun.

She got up and worked her big body down underneath the covers and planted her mouth near my hard cock. I started to get all excited at the thoughts of my sister giving me a blow job, because there are few things in life better than getting head. She planted a long, wet kiss on the head of my cock before taking her hand and holding the joystick ever so lightly before running her tongue down my shaft until she reached my scrotum.

When she got to my sack, she ran her tongue all over my nut bag making it soaking wet and totally surprised me when she started to run her tongue underneath my balls and towards my asshole. She spread my legs apart and kept licking the crack of my ass until she reached my asshole and licked my hole with some serious speed. I am not gay in the least, but this felt totally incredible. She stopped and worked her tongue back up from my ass until she got back to my sack and took each nut in her mouth as she sucked on each one of them, as if she was sucking on candy. After a bit, she took both of them in her mouth and started to suck like a damn Hoover vacuum. I was begging and pleading with her to suck my cock, but she just kept sucking on my sack. She finally stopped and took her tongue and ran it up my shaft before taking her mouth and going all of the way down the shaft.

She was deep-throating my entire ten inch cock and I could feel her face on my stomach. One of the problems that I had with Sue in the past is that she would use a lot of teeth when giving me head, which would hurt like hell but I didn't want to hurt her feelings, so I wouldn't ever say anything about it. This time was a lot different, because she used the perfect combination of teeth, lips, and tongue with a slight humming as she bobbed up and down my cock which sent a good vibration throughout my body. As she was going up and down, she kept one of her hands firmly planted on my ball sack, as she massaged it. After a few minutes, I started to moan and buck all over the bed, as I proclaimed,

"Sue, I am going to blast my gunk."

I think this only made her more determined to make it happen and she picked up the pace of her cock sucking. A few moments later, I was getting ready to explode so popped all in her wet mouth and she swallowed every drop that she could handle, as I kept my hand firmly planted on the back of her head so that she had to swallow every last drop of my cum. She took my glistening cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all around her face, which was sexy as hell.

After she had finished, she started to shimmy her big boned body up mine, so my cock was feeling all over her body. I loved when my cock was between those beautiful tits of hers. I took them in my hands and squeezed them around my cock, which she had smiled at. She continued to move her body up mine and as soon as her pussy lips touched my deflated cock, it was like it was given CPR, as it sprang back to life. She was back in my loving and strong arms, so we embraced and kissed like two long lost lovers would do with one another. I loved Sue so much and I wanted her not only to know it, but to feel it.

I stroked her hair and whispered all kinds of loving things into her ear, so I sucked on her ear lobes and bite her neck being quite careful that I didn't leave any love bites which would get both of us into trouble.

I am not sure what got into the both of us, because it was like we were on some kind of super drug that would allow us to go round after round after round with little downtime in between. She felt the stirring of my cock near her pussy lips, which prompted her to get up off my stomach and move to the other side of the bed. I was a little dismayed, because I was really enjoying the embrace that we were sharing with one another.

She grabbed the pillows that were there and placed them underneath of her stomach, as she assumed the position. The position was doggy-style and that is a fantasy that I had long held and shared with my sister, although we never had done it before. I have always wanted to fuck a woman in the ass, though, and that is something that I haven't shared with my sister because I thought that she would never go for it. She playfully grabbed her two ass cheeks and spread them apart from one another and commanded me to,

"Fuck my fat ass, now, brother bear."

She didn't have to tell me twice about this. I grabbed the lotion off of the nightstand and pumped a couple of squirts into my hands and I rubbed the lotion into her ass crack, as well as putting an ample amount in and around her hole. Whatever was left over, I took and spread onto my cock, so that I could shove my cock into her ass with little to no resistance. I placed my greasy hands around her waist as I positioned my cock at Heaven's Door and with that I was in as Sue let out a loud whimper. I stopped and asked her if she was alright, because deep down, I would never want to hurt my loving sister. She told me that she was never fucked in the ass before, so it was a different feeling for her but wanted to share the experience with me. I started back up into her ass and I would only put a little bit of my cock into her at a time. It took a good bit of time, but after awhile I was all of the way into her ass and I withdrew it in a very slow motion, so that she could feel all of it. Before the tip of my cock was out of her asshole, I thrusted all of the way back inside of her, as she let out one of the loudest screams ever. I kept up this pumping and she finally got used to it and moaned during the duration.

I was starting to get a little bit tired from all of this, so I laid down on her back, as my cock was still firmly planted into her asshole and I reached around with my one of my hands and I started to tickle her pussy. She was moaning like a mad woman and she was dripping wet, which made me feel hornier than I already was. I grabbed a fistful of her brown locks and started to pump her ass again, as I tried to keep my hand in her pussy. This time, you could hear my balls slapping her ass and her head arched back, as she screamed,

"FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD. FUCK YOUR SISTER, YOU SISTER FUCKER."

I kept up this pace until I came like crazy and exploded in her ass. There was so much cum that it was literally dripping out of her ass into her pussy lips. I took a fingerful of her pussy juice and held it to my sister's lips. She took my finger and her mouth and sucked off each last drop of her own juice and practically deep-throated my finger.

I turned her over and gave her a kiss before I headed off to the shower to clean up a bit. While I was in the shower, I could hear a knock at the door but there was no way that I was going to jump out of the warm water. After I got all fresh and clean, I dried off and walked back into the bedroom area stark naked as I proclaimed,

"I hope that you are ready to get fucked my your brother, you cock loving bitch."

You can only imagine the look on my face, as I saw my mother sitting on the bed next to my sister, but then again, that is a story for another time.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
come on, it's an excellent story

I even love the description, "Brother & sister fuck each other silly in Atlantic City." That's what happens when a boy gets his fat brotherly cock up his sister's sweet little slit. The kids just can't stop. At this rate, the boy's gonna have his dick up his sis's snatch more than it's just hanging down over his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stopped reading...

at 10" package; oh please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So, you pay your sister for sex? An honest relationship is one thing, but this is Cheepnis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Waiting

I'd like to know mom's response so I am waiting for part 2. Thanks

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
A Sibling Secret A secret rendezvous leads to forbidden sibling love.in Incest/Taboo
A Halloween Mishap Two siblings become much closer after a costume mixup.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
A Dance to Remember A night at the club turns wild between a brother and sister.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories