A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another one of your fantasies fulfilled I suppose, eh Helen?" I queried.

"No, not really, but it sure feels better," she replied.

As the car was an automatic I was able to place my left hand between her legs and I started to tease her fanny lips. Liz could see what I was doing and said that I was just trying to make her jealous. Not wanting her to be left out, I took her right hand and placed it in Helen's crotch too so that we could both work on her together. Helen soon got into the swing of things and wrapped her left leg over Liz's and the other one over mine, opening herself up to her full extent. Placing her arms along the top of the seat behind the both of us she closed her eyes and licked her lips as many busy fingers now touched and massaged her innermost parts. I could see that she definitely wanted to fully savour all these good sensations to the maximum as she concentrated her thoughts into the build up of her coming climax. My fingers were getting quite tired and it took another five miles of attention before she finally came, shuddering all over with her nipples sticking out at least an inch long with the outside aerola now concentrated down to the size of a twenty cent piece from their normal tennis ball dimensions.

When she eventually came back down to the real world, she licked her dry lips one more time and suggested to Liz that they swap places, which they did rather awkwardly.

"Your turn now," she said.

"Come on, get your gear off Liz."

Liz had redressed and had her bikini on under her white shorts and top. She removed her shorts and pulled her bikini bottoms down to her knees but went no further.

"All of it!" insisted Helen.

Liz was obviously reluctant.

"No way, someone will see us," she replied.

"So what, they can see me as well can't they? I don't care if they do, come on Steve, help me," pleaded Helen.

I used my left hand to pull her bikini bottoms off, Liz lifting her legs to assist. Helen started to undo her blouse but Liz now helped her and took it off followed by her bikini top. As if in the same motion, both Helen and I took each of her legs and wrapped it around ours as we had done to Helen's. Liz crossed her arms over her breasts, covering them both completely so that they couldn't be seen by any oncoming vehicles. Again as if in one action, we both took her arms and placed them behind us laying along the top of the back of the seat.

"I've never felt so exposed in my whole life," laughed Liz, nervously.

"I hope no one I know sees me."

Helen was soon running her tongue around Liz's left nipple and giving it a hard suck as well, while I was busy pushing my middle finger in and out of her very wet pussy. I was finding it very hard to concentrate on driving now so I slowed down considerably causing a couple of cars behind me to overtake. None of them had any idea what was going on in our car and just sped on till they were along way ahead. Helen's hand had now joined mine and had one finger along side my inserted one whilst her thumb was rubbing Liz's clit at the same time. Maybe she had a better idea than me of where to touch so I pulled out and put my arm around Liz's shoulder and started to play with her left breast and tweak her nipple, leaving the hard work up to Helen. Liz's moaning soon reached a crescendo as she began to move her hips up and down and started to come. Helen told me to feel inside her as she came. I inserted my finger again in time to feel some very strong contractions as Liz placed both her hands over mine as if to hold me inside her.

"Wow, four orgasms in one day, this could be my all time record," said Liz.

The sureality of the situation suddenly hit home. Here I was driving with my wife and her best friend on a main road, both of them nude and with me still with a finger inserted inside her wet fanny as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I managed to recover my hand and started to concentrate more on the road.

We had now just got back on to the Nepean Highway which was a relatively busy road and were about half an hour from home. Neither of the girls had made any attempt to get dressed again or even cover themselves up in any way.

"I think you should do something girls or someone will see you for sure, it's a bit different here on a main road than it was before," I said.

"No, I think I might just stay this way till we get home, what about you Liz?" replied Helen.

"Why not, it's not too far now and besides I'm getting used to having no clothes on, in fact I feel quite comfortable now," added Liz.

Thinking this was just a rouse and that they weren't serious, that they were just doing this to gee me up, I thought that I would call their bluff and go along with them.

"Fine girls, it's up to you if that's what you want." Thinking they would lose eventually their nerve, I continued to drive normally. As we approached Caulfield we came to our first set of traffic lights that were red and we slowed to a stop just as a bus pulled up alongside in the slow lane. Being on the drivers side I couldn't see up to the bus but I mentioned to the girls that I bet the driver was getting an eyeful. Looking up, both girls grabbed an item of Liz's clothing from the floor and put it over themselves.

"Not so brave now, are we girls," I laughed as we pulled away. Expecting them now to put their clothes back on as we were approaching The Avenue, the street where we lived, It was beginning to sink in that their bluff was not indeed going to be called.

"You're not going to get out naked when we pull up outside the units are you?" I asked.

"Of course we are, aren't we Liz," replied Helen.

"I will if you will," came her reply.

Although it was now dark and we had an unlit slip road running down the side of our units, I knew that they would still have to walk about twenty yards along the front of the building to where the base of the the stairs were and the thought that they actually were going to do it started to excite me.

"Bet you won't do it," I challenged.

"Bet we will," replied Liz.

Helen went through her bag and found our front door key.

"We can come back for our stuff after we have had tea, eh Liz," said Helen.

As we drove down the driveway I was relieved to find that there was no one around, parking in bay twelve at the end of the alley right below our flat.

"You go and open up the front door and we will be right with you," suggested Helen.

I got out and walked back the twenty or so yards to the stairwell and went up and along the balcony to open the door. I thought that they were probably getting dressed as I did this so I remained outside, looking over the balustrade, to see if I was correct. Both girls then got out of the car on the passenger side, still both starkers and carrying nothing. They proceeded to walk at a fairly leisurely pace towards the stairwell. The only thing they had on were their sandals. As they got to the top of the stairs a car started to pull in to the drive and both girls started to run towards me. Even though it was dark and there was only the bunker lights above the landing, all I can remember seeing were four bouncing breasts hurtling towards me. An extremely ludicrous sight as they just made it into the flat before the vehicle pulled up next to our car. We lived next door to an elderly German woman whose son used to have her over on Sundays and was bringing her home.

"If the old duck next door had seen you she would have had an heart attack, how would you have felt then?" I asked.

"Don't be silly, she's so short sighted she wouldn't have even noticed," replied Liz.

I went back down to the car and picked up their clothes from the front seat and took them back upstairs. I found it quite strange to see both girls still walking around the flat naked as nudity seemed quite in context on the beach but seeing them here, especially Liz stark bollock naked was very weird. Helen decided to take a shower and left me alone in the lounge with Liz for a while. Even though I had been naked with her most of the day, being alone with her like this made me feel somehow awkward. She, however seemed to be completely at ease with her nudity even sitting on the lounge opposite me with her legs up on the cushion, knees bent at a ninety degree angle giving me a completely uninterrupted view of every thing. Often when she had been in our flat before, I wasn't adverse to sometimes deliberately sitting sideways on to her and trying to sneak a look down her open blouse, hopeful for a possible glimpse of breast or nipple. Not that it ever did me any good as she always wore a full tight fitting bra. Now here I was and not only could I see all of her breasts full on but also views of her inner anatomy that her own doctor probably never got to see. The way that her inner lips protruded out and wrapped themselves around and over her outer lips, the way her clitoral hood stood out like a miniature penis, the slight glint of moisture still visible in the midst of it all fascinated me so much that I couldn't take my eyes off of her crotch. I was savouring every contour as if I had to commit each and every part to memory. I must have been staring for some time when Liz placed her hand over her open fanny.

"Five bucks if you want another look," she said laughing as she did.

"Sorry, I guess today has all been too much for me," I replied.

"I still can't believe what we all got up to today, it all seems so unreal that my brain appears to be on voyeur overload at the moment, but don't worry, I'm sure I'll get over it, sooner or later."

Helen came out of the bedroom, now wearing a full sarong, offering Liz one as well. She accepted this but put it on as just a skirt, Helen pulled her's down likewise, both remaining topless for the rest of the evening. We had tea and then sat around for a while afterwards just chatting and drinking some flask wine that we had in the fridge. Liz eventually pulled her sarong up over her top and got up to go back to her unit. She had a busy day at work ahead and said she needed an early night. Normally when we said goodnight to each other a simple peck on the cheek was exchanged. Tonight both Helen and I received a full on, mouth to mouth kiss from her. This new found closeness we all now sensed gave me a very good feeling inside, a feeling that was exemplified by that kiss.

Our weekend was finally coming to a close but the incidents of this weekend had made an impression on me that would last forever. Today's events had permanently changed my philosophy regarding all my preconceptions concerning the female attitude towards sex, nudity and relationships. However, I still had some unproven theories concerning these attitudes, theories that I would undoubtedly, one day soon, want to put to the test.