A Reluctant Stepfather Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephanie entices.
3.5k words
4.72
76.6k
69
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,292 Followers

Luckily it was the work week again, and I had three new heavy-duty projects with rush deadlines come in early Monday morning. Thankfully also I'm the type of guy who can compartmentalize. Like completely lock down and separate parts of your brain compartmentalize, because while I've always known I lean toward bent, as far as Stephanie was concerned, I was feeling more and more perverted. Bordering on 'I was concerned if I let my brain run wild eventually it would run toward you should lock me up' perverted.

And I didn't care.

So I did what any respectful step-father would do.

I avoided her.

This worked pretty well Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I kept my office door shut. I worked long hours. I focused like a motherfucker.

Thursday I hit a snag. She wasn't rushing around the kitchen in the morning like usual while I was eating breakfast, but truthfully I didn't notice. About 10 a.m. I heard some movement in the hall. She must have taken the day off from work.

Fuck.

Focus, Tom. Back to work. I had deadlines to meet.

So much for compartmentalizing. It was only Thursday. Yes, part of me knew there were reasons I should resist her, tell her I would never sleep with her again. But the truth was it was a hell of a lot more than sex or proximity or any of her great traits that was wearing my reluctance so thin. It was all of her, the total package, the big picture. I was falling for her.

I wanted to do something nice for her, romantic, not be an old letch.

Unfortunately she was home, which was beyond distracting, and I didn't know what she was planning. I had a feeling she was up to no good. I stayed barricaded in my office.

I usually eat lunch around twelve, but still hearing her move around the house I decided to pass. About three o'clock my stomach started to rumble. I'm not going to fucking work on an empty stomach. I'll be damned if I'm going to let my step-daughter control my actions. I walked into the hall—no Stephanie in sight. I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a can of beef-tomato-vegetable soup. Aah. Totally hit the spot. I opened the paper to the sections I hadn't read at breakfast, semi-absentmindedly spooning soup into my mouth while reading about some mucky-muck merger.

I heard heels clicking. I turned around. My eyes bugged out of my head. I dropped my spoon and coughed so hard I spit out a mouthful of soup and snorted some out of my nose.

"Holy shit! Steph!"

I blinked hard. She was wearing a modified Catholic school-girl uniform. A tight white button-down shirt, opened low and tied-up high, a blue and green plaid pleated skirt hemmed up to the top of her thighs, black and white... what the fuck do they call them? Saddle shoes, but with a little bit of a heel. And fucking pig tails. Two really high, even pig tails. I slowly looked her up and down and back up and down again. Fantastic cleavage. Creamy expanse of smooth stomach. Long legs looking longer in the short skirt.

She put the tip of her forefinger in her mouth and looked at me sheepishly.

I waited for my galloping heartbeat to return to normal. It didn't.

"Holy fucking crap, Stephanie, what the fuck are you doing?"

Her face fell a little bit.

"What am I doing?" she asked in a little girl voice, as if she was confused by my reaction.

Like I didn't know what she was doing. She looked about sixteen. I had to remind myself that she was a grown woman. I had to remind my brain that she was a grown woman. My cock didn't give a shit.

"You don't like it?" She asked in even more of a little girl voice, a seeking approval voice.

Oh yeah. I like it. I like it a lot.

She waited.

I made her wait longer. Then I crooked my finger at her.

"Come here, baby doll," I said.

"You didn't come back to me," she said in a pouty voice as she walked to me. "I had to do something."

I pushed my chair back from the table. When she got to me I grabbed her and settled her so she was sitting across my lap. I nuzzled my nose into her neck. She smelled like baby powder.

"Devious, Stephanie. Really devious."

She wriggled her ass in my lap a little bit. I clamped a hand down firmly on her hip to still her. I was going to have to be careful with this one.

"Honey," I said slowly. "It was good to have some space. I wasn't not going to come back to you. I was just waiting for the weekend."

She nodded.

I massaged the back of her neck and slowed my breathing down until she automatically matched her breathing to mine. I stroked those great, silky pig tails. Her hair had gotten longer. I rubbed slow circles on her middle back until she melted against me.

"That's it, baby," I said.

"I just wanted you back," she said.

"You hadn't lost me, Steph."

I caressed the smooth skin between her collarbones and her cleavage, occasionally dipping for a second toward the top of her breasts. I pulled her even closer into my chest, marveling at the way we fit. It had been so long since I'd had a woman. So damn long. And I wanted to do right by Stephanie, I really did. I didn't want to rush her. Despite the fact that she was sitting on my lap like a dirty old man's fantasy.

I kept up the slow figure eight pattern on her upper chest until she was nice and relaxed. Which made me happy. But that wasn't how I really wanted her was it?

I untied the front of her shirt. And stared at the plainest, most innocent white bra I'd ever seen.

I groaned.

And... it had a front snap. Bless her heart.

I unsnapped it one-handed and pushed it open, just a little bit, letting the view of the sides of her breasts tease me. The shirt and bra caught on the curves of her breasts, so that just a strip of skin down the middle of her body showed. It was incredibly hot, just the sides of her breast barely showing, the material clinging to her.

I didn't think I could get much harder, but I was, growing underneath that sweet ass.

"Thank you for this gift, baby," I whispered in her ear.

"I saw you from the school yard," she said in an even younger tone. Oh God, was she really going to play this that far? "And I wanted you to teach me... everything."

I groaned again.

Oh yeah. I'll teach you all right.

I put my hand under the flap of her open shirt and traced her nipple through the part of her bra that was still clinging to her.

She jerked a little like it was a new sensation to her.

God I liked it.

I'm a perverted fuck.

I peeled her bra back and rolled her nipple between my fingers, watching it pop up in my hand.

Oh yeah. I am going to fuck you so hard you are going to beg me to stop. Too late now, little girl. You got yourself into this.

I pinched her nipples a little harder.

She made a little noise, a sound between a moan and a whimper.

"So nice. So reactive," I said. I started breathing heavy, all my pent-up days of want threatening to barrel down on me. I reined myself in.

"I'm going to open this a little more, baby doll," I said gently, and opened her shirt and bra more, freeing her breasts.

"That's what I like," I said.

I scraped my teeth down her neck and she shivered.

"Play with them," I said.

Her eyes got wide like saucers. "You want me to... touch myself?"

I almost laughed because her innocent act was so overdone, but she was arching her upper back, and it was too hot for laughter.

I leaned back a little and let her see the heat in my eyes. "Yes. That's what I want." I made my voice hard and commanding. "Do it."

She did, and it was like the hottest porno I've ever seen—times ten.

I pulled her legs open and slid my hand up her thigh. I reached her upper thigh, and I could feel the heat radiating off her. I resisted the desire to throw her down on the floor.

I slipped my hands a little higher, just barely into her outer folds. She was already soaked. The excitement spiked through me, rocketing from my toes to my cock. I had to grit my teeth to make myself remove my hand.

"Get down on your knees and blow me," I commanded.

"I—"

"Do it."

"I don't know how."

I smiled at her. "I'll teach you."

She kneeled down in front of me. Her expression was shy, tentative. She had trouble opening my jeans with the pressure I was pushing up from the inside of my fly, but I didn't help her; I let her struggle. When she pulled my cock free it sprang up, immediately getting even harder and longer as she blinked in awe at it.

"Is it all the way on?" she asked.

That's it. We both cracked up. And just like that she was out of the role and back to being Stephanie again. She was so into it she meant it when she said it, but she cracked herself up so hard she broke her trance. Stephanie shook herself, rearranged her face like she'd never seen a penis before, and touched near the rim tentatively.

"Is it all the way on?" she repeated.

Why don't you find out little girl?

"No," I said. "It will get harder and bigger. If you follow instructions."

"Really?"

"If you do it right," I said.

"How?" she asked.

"Lick your hand," I said.

She darted her tongue out to the back of her hand and gave it a little lick.

"Noooo," I said, holding my palm out. "Look at me. Lick all the way up your palm in one wet, thick draw."

She did what she was told.

"Now wrap your hand around my cock."

She did, very gently.

"You can hold it more firmly than that," I said.

She pressed a tiny bit more firmly.

"Harder."

"I won't break it?"

I smiled down at her. "You won't break it."

Stephanie tightened up her hand just the right amount.

"Good girl."

She looked up at me waiting to hear what to do next.

"Put your mouth over me, down until you reach your hand."

Hearing myself say this to her turned me on even more. A drop of pre-cum pearled up and hovered on the tip.

"What does it taste like?" she asked in a juvenile voice filled with curiosity and wonder, as if she were asking herself.

My voice went into a low growl. "Why don't you find out?"

She reached out one finger, gingerly.

"Nooooo..." I said.

Fast as a whip I lunged at her. I grabbed that finger hard and pushed it away while with the other hand I wrapped one pig tail around my fist and yanked her head nearer to my cock.

I used her hair like a handle to drag her even closer.

She slanted her eyes up to me.

"Not with your finger."

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

She stretched the very tip of her tongue up and lapped up that drop.

I closed my eyes to fight against the rising need at the sight of her. I released her hair.

She tasted me again and made a smacking sound.

"It's...."

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Salty."

"Do you like it?" I found myself asking.

She nodded vigorously.

Very, very vigorously.

Oh fuck.

"Blow me, Stephanie."

She looked at me. "Do I wrap my lips around my teeth? Where do I put my tongue?"

I closed my eyes again. Told myself that concentrating on instruction would calm me down.

It didn't.

"You wrap your top lip around your teeth a little. Put your tongue flat on the underside of my cock. Don't think about it so much. Just do it." I palmed the back of her head and pressed her toward my cock. She touched the very tip with her tongue before she slowly took me in until her lips slid down until she met the top of her hand.

Fuck yeah.

"Now move your hand and—"

But she was already moving her mouth and hand up and down together. My eyes rolled back in my head. Best blow job ever.

Then she stopped.

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah, baby doll. That's okay."

I pressed her back to where she was. I closed my eyes for a second, thinking about her. "Tighten up on the suction a tiny bit," I said.

She did.

"That's it baby, oh fuck, Stephanie, yeah, like that."

She instinctively started to go faster and faster, and my balls seized up.

My whole body tightened up like a spring with the need to fuck her mouth.

"Slow down, baby."

But she went faster, and I felt on the verge of losing everything, my sanity included.

"Slow it down."

I grabbed her pig tails and yanked her off me way harder than I had meant to.

"Stop!"

"Did I do something wrong? I did something wrong."

"No honey, you didn't."

I crouched in front of her. "No baby, you didn't."

"Then why did you st—"

I put my finger over her lips.

"You were too good," I said. "And I wanted some left for this." I stood up and pulled her up with me. I smacked her hands down on the edge of the table and walked behind her. I pressed my front against her backside. "And this," I said. I stepped back and grabbed her hips and yanked her until she had her arms extended, her back even with the table, that gorgeous high firm ass facing me. God I loved looking at her like this, a perfect fucking from behind position. I caressed that amazing curve in her spine. I reached under her short skirt and pulled her white panties down, very slowly. I pushed her low back down a little, arching her.

I lifted just the very edge of her skirt, seeing how glistening wet she was and lined up the head of my cock with her folds.

"Wait!" she cried. "There's something I haven't told you," she said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm a virgin," she whispered.

Oh God.

I plunged into her.

*

Chapter 4

I paused, just like I would have done if I were in a virgin and waiting for her to adjust to the new sensation.

"It's crazy with you, Steph, fucking crazy."

She twisted around and grinned at me, a truly wicked grin. She clamped her pussy muscles around my cock.

Aaaaaah, fuck.

She was done playing the shy virgin apparently. But still hot as hell. I grabbed onto her hips, cranking my grip down hard, and pounding in and out with long strokes. Her moaning noises were amazing. Incredibly, I had a moment of sanity. I remembered this was not all about me, about my pleasure, about my cock. I reached around until I could finger her clit at the same time and the pitch of her noises got a lot higher.

Now that's better.

Except she clenched her tightness around me harder, and oh shit, she was so hot. Something in my heart broke loose. All my crazy will I, won't I, should I, I shouldn't, I want to, it's not right, flew way out the window got pulverized to dust.

We barreled toward our climaxes like one crazy flying phoenix. I was sweating and grunting and she was making this high-pitched moan. She came first, thank God, and I came a second after her, then promptly collapsed on top of her like some Neanderthal.

"Baby doll," I said.

"Mmmn," she said.

I pulled out as gently as I could.

I love you, I thought. But I didn't say anything. Saying I love you right after hot gorilla monkey sex isn't exactly the kind of timing for a profession of love that really lays the beauty of the moment on a girl.

And if there was anything in the world I wanted, it was to do right by her.

"Baby doll," I said again. I just picked her up in my arms and cradled her to my chest. I carried her back to her room as if she weighed almost nothing.

"I don't even know what to say to you, Sweetheart," I said. "You are freaking gorgeous, and amazing in bed, and holy hell, an old man's wet dream hot."

I put her down gently once I got to her room and took off her shoes. "I... I know we need to talk but I think you fucked all the thinking-talking cells out of me for now."

She smiled.

"Seriously Stephanie, I don't want to seem like an asshole. I can't take any more of my inner flip-flopping. How much I want you is driving me crazy, may always drive me crazy. I know it's not like I helped raise you at all, so it's not like I'm really..."

Stephanie put her finger to my lips. Thank God because I don't know what the hell else I was going to say.

"We're here. We're adults. We should enjoy what we have."

I lay back down and cuddled her to me. "I will never, never do wrong by you if I can help it, Steph."

"I know."

"Don't ever where that outfit again," I said.

She looked at me, wide-eyed, like a doe caught in headlights.

"Just don't, it's too much. I'm not sure my heart can take it."

She smiled, wide and happy, showing off perfect teeth.

My body cooled and a heavy feeling settled over me that it was unlikely that something like this could ever last. We had become good friends, and great roommates. We had a lot in common. Now we had powerful lust and a few sessions of great sex. But facts were facts. I came from a traditional household where you didn't mack on your dead wife's daughter, much less fuck her.

Face it, this wasn't a one-time slip. This was a relationship.

I turned on my side to face her.

I kissed her as tenderly as I could.

The fierce desire to keep her safe roared up in me. I wanted to build her a fortress, a nest egg, put her in my will.

"Baby, I should get up and get back to work."

"Okay," she said in a tired voice.

"Do you want a glass of water or anything?"

"Mm-hmn."

I got a glass of water from the kitchen, brought it to her, and watched her drink it. I felt like I should say something but I didn't know what to say.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Steph."

"Mmn." She turned away from me and pulled the blanket up to her chin.

What the hell was I going to do?

"I'll make dinner tonight," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"Love you, baby," I said kissing her forehead. Did I just say that?

She looked at me at that one and smiled. "Love you too, Tom."

Holy fucking hell but I was in deep. Balls to the wall, cement shoes to the ocean floor and then some deep.

I pet the top of her head, brushed her hair off her forehead. Her breathing got deeper. I bit the inside of my cheek.

Life was weird. I wanted to shower her with diamonds and make sure she never was in harm's way. I shook my head at myself as I left her room.

I just knew I wanted more. That was probably the best fuck of my life. And it satisfied me like nothing ever had. But at the same time, like an addict, I wanted a constant supply, more and more and more. My dick gave one quick throb at the idea of how willing she'd been, that soon enough, I'd be able to have her again.

What the hell was tomorrow going to be like, and the day after tomorrow?

Fuck.

I was going to focus on work. And get a cardiovascular check-up. With any luck I was going to need it.

# # #

Dear Reader,

Please be so kind as to vote quickly and honor me with a high five. It's only a mouse click away.

This isn't so much an incest story, as a taboo story because of how Tom feels. I am working to make the series as good as I can.

I'm posting the series as I finish each part. Please be kind and patient.

Please visit my author page. I welcome positive feedback. I try to listen to fans and tweak stories and make them better regularly, as I recently did with ch. 1

Thanks, sincerely;

MJ

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,292 Followers