A Rendezvous or Just a One-Night-Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours had passed and it was after midnight. "What time do you have to get up in the morning?" Sara asked Ken. "Five o'clock," he replied.

"You better kick me out pretty soon then." Sara went to the bathroom and put on Ken's soft green fleece robe. She lay on the bed not wanting to leave but eventually said that she better let him go to sleep.

Finally, she got dressed reluctantly. Ken and Sara exchanged personal information and she left the room. Sara was still full of energy but went up to her room and opened up the bottle of almond champagne. She wondered what it would be like to pour onto her pussy during sex. Well, another time.

Ken and Sara shared a night of feelings, sensuous touches, sex and pleasure. She was not sure what she was thinking as she woke up in the morning alone. She was sure they were a bit both tortured sexually but she had to pack and drive home and he was already probably at work when she awoke.

Sara wondered if she was naïve thinking that their paths would cross again in the future, if it would be something Ken wanted to or if they had both made bad choices. She wondered if Ken would have more sexual encounters on his business trip and forget about her quickly.

It was the one-night-stand of her life. Sara and Ken joked about how he got away not even buying her dinner or a drink since they were complimentary at Happy Hour.

The drive home to Santa Barbara was long and crowded. She had erotic thoughts driving in bumper to bumper traffic. She understood that the impossible is not always possible but she was hopeful.

As she finally arrived home, she wondered if she would ever hear from Ken again or if she was really going to be invited back to Vegas in July to hook up with him again.

As she changed for bed, Sara plundered over to her computer. She was pleasantly surprised that there was an email from Ken hoping she had gotten home safely. Sara hoped that she had found love no matter how impossible the situation was and how far the distance would be between her and Ken and the fact that he was married.

She couldn't think about that now, only the future would tell, but she could hope. She could hope and dream.

Signed, the California/South Carolina romance of 2010.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Welcome Home, Soldier Boy Derek comes home scorned, tired, and needing to fuck.in Erotic Couplings
Snowstorm Ch. 01 Sara is lost in a blizzard and rescued by a strange man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bunker Bingo In Iraq, she interrupts him in a bunker, and apologizes.in Erotic Couplings
Dance Hall Daze Months of flirting meet animal attraction.in Erotic Couplings
The Parris Island Incident Soldier encounters a sexy stranger.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories