A Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Plans change as the weekend goes on.
4k words
2.67
14.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

"I'm not sure, Jason. I guess I'm up for just about anything." At least anything to make her stop thinking. She couldn't go through with this. There was no way she could sleep with him again either. Her guilt was already eating away at her even though Jamie said okay. She knew that Jamie had a feeling they would end up sleeping together although he never said anything to her. She was expecting things to go completely different than they did. How was she going to stop this? How was she supposed to get her revenge if she did? She'd have to figure it out later. "Let me shower, and then you can decide what we do." She have him her biggest smile.

The hot water felt so good and so relaxing on her skin. As she was getting out, the door opened.

"I thought I'd join you," Jason grinned.

"Oh, um, I'm already done, sweetie." She wasn't about to get back in.

He pulled her close. "We could always work on making you need another one," he said softly into her ear.

She gently pushed him away. "Not right now, hon. You shower if you want, and I'll get ready. When you're ready to go, we'll leave, 'kay?" She watched him nod as she backed out of the bathroom. The shocked look on his face was making her want to laugh. Maybe she should pick what they were going to do. Anything he chose would end up leading to sex, so why did that thought excite her? She couldn't help but sigh at the fact that her hormones were going crazy and her heart ached. She was aching for Jamie. She was hurting because of her betrayal, and how many more times would there be? No. She had to go through with this. She might not end up dragging it out for as long, but she had to do something. Quickly, she called Jamie and asked him to buy a dog collar and leash. He didn't ask why, and she didn't have time to explain. He was done with his shower. Excitement coursed through her veins once again as everything seemed to be falling into place. Once she was home, she would only have to wait to get Jason down there to give him an unforgettable time.

"Awwwww.....you're already dressed," he pouted.

"I figured you knew I would be. Come on, get dressed so we can go." She gave him a quick kiss.

As she went to walk away, he pulled her close, kissing her deeply. She let herself melt in his arms, remembering why she was doing this. His lips were next to her ear as he whispered, "I was hoping on eating something before we left." He began to nibble on her ear.

She shivered at his words. "Later, Jason," she breathed out. She was fighting with herself to resist him. He knew it was one of her favorite things to have done, and she knew that he was talented in that area. After kissing her again, he finally let her go.

"So, Kat, I was thinking we'd go out to eat and then maybe catch a movie. Sound like a plan?"

"Mmmhmm," was her only reply. She was staring at the phone in her hand, wishing she was anywhere but here. "I hope you can honestly forgive me for this, Jamie, but I promise you, those feelings are quickly melting away," she thought to herself. Her biggest fear now was that she would lose him, and that was the last thing she wanted to do. She shook off the depressing and focused on what she had planned. It was going to put a smile on her face no matter what mood she was in. Finally, he was dressed and ready to go.

Unsurprisingly, his idea of going out to eat was a fast food restaurant. She had to fight back the urge to roll her eyes. Lucky for her, salad was an option for her, which she willingly settled for. She had been taking much better care of herself, and she was going to keep things that way. After eating, they settled on a horror movie. There really wasn't anything that caught her interest, so she let him choose. She hadn't seen a horror flick that bad in ages. She had a feeling she knew what he would want once they returned to his place, and she still wasn't sure how she was going to turn him down. She was in the middle of trying to come up with something as he cut into her thoughts.

"Kat, babe, I know you're leaving tomorrow, and I've been thinking about this a lot." She was giving him a funny look. "Why don't I go back with you? I have a lot of time still left for my vacation with no plans, and you could help me..." he paused. "You could help me do some research about that thing."

Her eyes widened. This was way too perfect! "Um, I'll have to okay it with Jamie, but it sounds find to me."

He held in a growl at the mention of Jamie. He'd have her convinced to come back with him by the time he had to come back.

When they reached the house, she stayed outside to place her phone call. Jason made his way up to the bedroom to set things up for them. They'd be leaving tomorrow, and that's when he'd pack. He wanted to give his baby the night of her life first, and then, he could work on getting rid of Jamie.

She told him every thing, and he was okay with it. "I'll see you tomorrow, love. Yes, tomorrow. I'm not gonna let him stop. It's a short drive. Mmmhmm. And thanks, sexy. You're amazing." She was glowing by the time she made it up to his room.

He saw the smile on her face and knew he'd get what he wanted. She had Jamie wrapped around her little finger. "So, I take it he said yes?" She nodded, and he took her in his arms, pulling her to the bed. He wasn't going to waste any time. His lips were on hers and the grateful kiss turned passionate quickly. His hands began to wander over her body, petting her through her clothes. She wouldn't've been able to stop him if she wanted to.

She had to give in. Anything else and he would have wondered why she was turning him away. She wanted to push him away, tell him to wait, anything that would postpone this, but instead, she returned his kiss, letting his hands go everywhere. Her eyes were closed, and it wasn't long before she began to imagine it was Jamie kissing and caressing her. She responded to him which urged him on. Soon, she was lying naked on the bed.

He kissed every inch of her body, her moans only pushing him further. He loved the feel of her skin against him, and he didn't want to go without her again. He was fully focused on pleasing her, wanting nothing but her satisfaction. He hoped he could show her that they didn't need to play roles for this pleasure. He would willingly be her sex servant as long as he didn't have to be a sex toy or sex slave. She didn't need to degrade him to get what she wanted from him. He shook the thoughts away and focused on her. Jason lavished attention on her breasts, teasing and licking and nipping on them. He'd never be able to get enough of her. Each time he drew a nipping into his mouth, gently sucking, he drew a moan from her. He loved it when her hands were buried in his hair, slightly pulling on it. He took it as a sign of her enjoyment. Slowly, he began to work his way down her body, nipping now and again. He loved to make her moan. Finally, he's in the one position he'd been longing for all day. She was so wet already, and he knew he could make it worse, but he didn't want to tease her too badly. Gently, he blew air on her clit causing her to squirm and moan. She was arching up to him. "Kat, are you ready?" He just wanted to hear her voice. He wanted her to urge him on.

"Yes," she moaned out. Her body was on fire, and every touch made it worse. She needed release or she was going to hurt someone. Her hands went from gripping the sheets to gripping his hair, wanting so much more than he was giving. She was lost in a world of feelings and desires, and she needed relief. She was consumed. At the first flick of his tongue, she cried out, wanting more. Her eyes flew open as he began to lick her, giving her long, loving licks. He was savoring her, and it was driving her mad. "More!" she managed to cry out, hoping he would give in to her demand, and he did as his mouth locked around her clit. As he began to suck gently, lightly flicking his tongue over her, she exploded. She screamed out, not being able to hold back, not really wanting to, as he slowly slid his fingers into her. She was getting dizzy as he kept pushing her over the edge. After several orgasms, he stopped. He was looking up at her, grinning like the Cheshire cat. She was dazed, knowing he had stopped but not sure why. Her eyes drifted shut, and it was then she felt him kiss her. She returned the soft, sensual kiss, not having the energy to do anything else. She gently pulled him closer, and he nipped lightly at her lower lip causing her to moan again. Her throat was raw from screaming, but she didn't care. Her entire body was tingling.

Jason whispered to her and watched as she nodded. He bit down on his lip as he watched her move to get on all fours. His desire for her grew. Once she got in position, his hands here on her hips as he slid in. He felt her convulse around him. Another orgasm. He never remembered her coming so quickly or so much before. Maybe it was because they were finally together again. He moved slowly until she urged him on, rocking back to him faster and harder. He had lost count at how many orgasms she had already, but it didn't matter. He knew she was enjoying herself, and that's all that mattered. He felt her begin to shake and had her lie down. He knew she was tired and asked her if she wanted to stop. She shook her head no. He slid back in and went harder and faster, but only when she asked him to. His orgasm was building fast, and when he felt her clutching at him, her nails digging into his back, he let go, joining her. He laid down next to her, gathering her in his arms. She collapsed into him and fell into a deep sleep. Again, he couldn't remember a time when something like this happened.

She awoke the next morning feeling blissfully sore. She should fantasize during sex more often. She was surprised that Jason was out of bed, and then she saw why. He was packing. Why was he so eager to come on this trip? Did he think Jamie was no competition to him? Knowing him, yeah, he did. He would be getting a major surprise when they got there. Without saying a word to him, she left his room and took a shower. By the time she was out and dressed, he was ready to go. He put their suitcases into the trunk, and they were ready to go. The drive was quiet except for the radio playing. She was excited that she was going home, and he was dreading having to see her with another man. There was nothing he could do about it though, nothing he really wanted to do. They stopped at a few rest areas on the way to grab a bite to eat or to give Jason a break from driving. She was happy he didn't' try to drag this out any. It wasn't long before she fell asleep in the car. It never did fail; every time they went on a long trip together, she always fell sleep. He found himself glancing over at her several times during their trip. She had woken up about fifteen minutes before she was home. Her timing was perfect because Jason would have gotten lost without her.

She searched for her keys as they pulled into the driveway so she missed the awed look on his face when he got a look at the house. Every thing about it screamed that it was hers. As he parked, she got herself together and let him take care of the bags. The weekend was over; he was at her beck and call.

"Jason, hurry up. I don't feel like waiting for you all day," she demanded.

Shocked, he just looked at her. "Kat, are you okay?" Confusion was coursing through him.

"I'm fine, but it's Mistress from now on. You agreed." She had to fight to hold back the laugh that wanted to bubble out.

Dumbstruck, he followed her inside. She had plenty of room but told him he'd be staying on the couch until he proved himself worthy of a bed. They had an extra "guest" computer, and she let him know that he had a two hour a day limit on it. That time would be used for him to do his research. Each day, he would tell her about what he learned and what he thought about it. He would not be given a chance to back out, however. She set up an account for him with limited access, book marking several sites she knew would be of use. One site was specifically for erotic literature and had many categories. He would be allowed to read the other stories once he knew enough about how things should and will be. She was already aroused. The thought of fucking him over was giving her pure pleasure. She gave him a tour of the house, letting him know that her bedroom was off limits to him unless she or Jamie brought him in. The last room was the game room. Jamie was playing one of his video games to help keep him preoccupied. What he really wanted to do was carry her to bed and ravage her. He paused the game when he heard her clear her throat. His eyes lit up at the sight of her, but he took his time walking towards her. She, however, didn't care and ran into his arms, kissing him.

"I missed you, love," she breathed out.

"I missed you too, baby." He held her tight, not wanting to let go.

"You remember Jason, don't you?"

Jamie nodded and let her go. "I'll let you get back to what you were doing." He kissed her softly before turning away to sit back on the couch.

She was all smiles when she turned back to Jason, biting down on her lower lip. They left the room, and she left him in the living room as she went to her bedroom. Her heart was racing as adrenaline pumped through her body. Reaching in one of her drawers, she found the collar Jamie had bought for her, along with the leash. Her smile turned into a grin as she silently thanked him. It wasn't much, just a black, leather, spiked collar, but it was still perfect. She couldn't wait to see Jason's reaction.

Jason waited patiently for her, standing just where she left him. He wanted to look around, but he was hesitant. He was slightly shaking as he stood there. What surprised him most was that seeing Jamie with her didn't anger him like he thought it would. Maybe he had mentally prepared himself for it with out realizing it. He heard footsteps, and he stiffened. The last thing he wanted was a confrontation, a reason for her to send him home. And was she really serious about him calling her Mistress?

"Sit down, Jason." Her voice snapped him back to reality. "That was very good of you to remain where I left you. Maybe this will be an easier transition than I thought." She stepped behind the couch, behind him. "I have a present for you, sweetie. Why don't you close your eyes for me." She placed the collar on him, fastening it in place. Too bad they couldn't have gotten one with a lock, but she wouldn't give up hers and he wasn't worth buying one for. She'd also have to take him shopping for a few toys she wanted for herself. When she stepped in front of him, his eyes were still closed, but she could see him trembling. "Open your eyes," she said gently. She offered him her hand and led him to the hallway mirror. Standing behind him, she whispered, "It's a symbol that you are owned." She watched as his hand went to the collar, running his fingers over it. His eyes were wide, almost as if in disbelief that she placed a collar on him.

"Kat, I don't know what to say," he said softly. Again, his eyes widened as she smacked his ass.

"Mistress, Jason. You have to call me Mistress. And you should thank me for the gift."

He turned around, eyes downcast. "Thank you, Mistress for your gift."

"Good boy." She patted him on the ass and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Relax, sweetie. You'll do fine. If you need to, why don't you get some sleep, or you can start on your research," she smiled.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a nap."

"Why can't I sleep with you?" He really didn't like the idea of her sleeping with Jamie while he was left on the couch.

"One, I told you already, and two, because I said so." She began to walk away. "And don't go over that time limit." She was off to the game room, needing Jamie. Without a word, she had him pause the game and straddled him. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close for a kiss. "I need you, Jamie, badly." She kissed him again before nibbling on his ear.

"Here?" he asked, a little shocked. Any noise they made would be heard.

"I don't care where."

With that, he gathered her in his arms and carried her to their bedroom. It wasn't long before she had him as fired up as she was. As soon as he laid her on the bed, she sat up and began to remove his pants. His hands were buried in her hair as he stood at the edge of the bed, letting her strip him. She let her hands wander over him, her finger tips dancing on his skin before she let her hand go where both of them wanted. As she took him in her hand, he let out a soft moan, turning her on even more. She placed light kisses on his chest and stomach as she stroked and caressed him. The light kisses turned to licks and nibbles, causing him to moan with each bite. She began to move farther down, stopping to catch his eye. Once their eyes licked, she placed a slow, teasing lick right on his head. His grip on her hair tightened as she did it again and again before her tongue began lavishing attention along his shaft. He was pulling her hair now, causing her to moan as she took him in her mouth, continuing to caress him. She took her time licking and sucking on him, drawing him closer to an orgasm as each moment went by. She had him on the brink when she stopped. Lying back on the bed, she had the sweetest smile on her face, challenging him to do something.

Jamie crawled onto the bed, causing her to back up against the headboard. He kissed her before removing her clothes, leaving her exposed to him. He placed kisses and nibbles all over her, working his way down to where he knew she was aching to have him. As he kissed her, he let his hand wander to her center, allowing a finger to slide down her slit. He was surprised at how wet she was. He positioned himself between her legs, knowing she was wanting this as much as he was. He didn't tease her, knowing she was beyond it right now. He began to lap her up nice and slow, almost like a kitten lapping up milk. She squirmed beneath him, moaning and calling out his name. His pace slowly increased before his mouth locked on her clit causing her to cry out. His hands were on her hips, trying to hold her still but he couldn't. He knew she just needed to be pushed over the edge. He let go of her hips so he could help push her. Sliding his fingers into her wet, warm, velvet center, he began thrusting them in and out, all the while his mouth was busy with her clit. It didn't take long before she was screaming his name, her orgasm taking over. He moved up and kissed her as he slid in. Again, another orgasm went through her. He was rough with her, knowing it was what she craved, what she needed. They went on for over an hour, switching positions, Jamie pushing her over the edge again and again. She was riding him, and he was thrusting into her had when they both came together. He pulled her down to him, kissing her with passion, love, and desire as she laid down next to him. Her head was resting on his shoulder as she finally began to catch her breath.

"Where did all that build up from, love?" It had been a while since he'd seen her that worked up.

"Honestly?" He nodded. "Giving Jason a tour of the house and thinking that revenge will be so sweet," she giggled and looked up at him. "I don't know why, but the thought of humiliating him excites me like nothing else."

He couldn't help but laugh. "You're insane."

"And that's one of the many reasons you love me," she grinned.

Jason could hear every sound she made. "Couldn't they have fucking closed the door?" he groaned, and yet, her moans and screams were calling him to attention. He tried to concentrate on one of the sites she book marked for him, but his hand had a mind of its own. Son, he had his cock out, stroking it to her sounds. As he got closer, he remembered what she had first told him: "You can only come when I allow it, and that includes masturbating." He stopped, not really wanting to, and when he looked down at his hand, it was covered in his own juices. He sighed and went to go clean himself off.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers
12