A Reunion Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued this for only a moment or two. As my orgasm began, he stopped moving and pulled away.

"Good Lord, what are you doing to me?" I pleaded.

"Payback's a bitch, isn't it?" he said as he grinned and got on his knees, his hard cock straight out from his body, grabbed my legs and twisted me where I was on my hands and knees.

"Please, just get inside me!" I begged with my ass in the air, my swollen pussy lips needing his attention.

I felt the head of his rock hard cock touch my lips. I pushed back against him, impaled myself on him, his hands on my hips, pulling me back as far as he could. He rocked back and forth, his cock coming in and out of my wetness, slow at first but picking up speed.

I reached through my legs to play with his balls as he fucked me. He moved faster and faster and I was sure he wasn't far from coming, I stopped playing with his balls and placed a finger on my engorged clit to rub it into yet another orgasm.

I heard him moan as his orgasm began, his hands gripping my hips, holding me in place, his cock still pulsing inside of me. My orgasm started a fraction of a second after his, the waves of ecstasy washed over me, pushing me onto him even more. It felt like it took hours for me to finish, but it was only a moment.

We remained that way until we could breathe again. He released his grip on me, slid his cock out slowly, my legs straightened out and I lay down on the bed.

With his help, I turned over so that we faced each other. I reached up to him, pulled him down on me, my mouth closed over his, our tongues doing their dance, tasted me on his lips, rubbed my hands over his back, now damp from the sweat we'd generated.

"Well," he started, "that was pretty good – but, was it anything that you might have fantasized about?"

"On several occasions in fact!" I said as I laughed.

He rolled off of me and onto the bed beside me as I arranged myself on my side with an arm over his chest, my head propped up in my hand.

He glanced at the clock at the bedside and said it was almost 2 a.m.

"Do you believe how late it is?" he asked.

"Hmm. I tend to look at it as being fairly early . . . which means it's probably time to get up and around" I said as I moved my hand towards his cock.

"Around," he started, "should be fairly easy. But up? I don't know, I'm an old guy and up needs a lot more recovery time."

"Ya think?" I said as I played with his cock and watched it grow.

"Well, I'll be. Look what we have here!" he said as he scooted down on the bed to lie flat as I continued to play with his now engorged cock.

I crawled over his leg to kneel between his legs, my arms rested on his thighs, his balls cradled in my breasts, his cock between my lips. I held him with my right hand, his cock sliding in and out of my hand as it also slid in and out of my mouth, getting wetter and wetter and so very hard. I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue and the palm of my hand, switching between the two quickly, hearing his breathing become more rapid. His hands grabbed the sheets, bunching them in his fists – he was getting close.

"You're teasing me again, aren't you?" he asked.

I uncurled myself, rising up on my knees, looked at him with my best "who me?" look then leaned my head down to his belly, my hair fell to the side and onto his skin. I moved my head, ever so slowly, and tickled his skin with the ends of my hair, moving so that eventually, the hair caressed his penis. He rolled his hips, his cock moving in my hair.

I got up from in between his legs and moved myself to his feet. Using my hair the same way, I started tickling him from his foot, up his leg, to the inside then the outside of his thigh, just grazing his hard cock with the ends of my hair, over his belly, his chest and onto his arm, down to his hand, all the while trailing my hair with the fingertips of my hand. I felt the goose bumps on his skin and had to smile to myself.

"Don't move," I said as I moved away from the bed.

"Not to worry, I'm not going anywhere." he replied, not even opening his eyes.

I went over to dresser and pulled out a few silk scarves. I grasped his wrist, loosely tied the scarf around it, brought his arms up and over to tie them to the brass headboard.

"Hey," he started.

"Don't worry about a thing, sweetheart, you know I'm not going to hurt you, don't you?"

"But,"

"Just lie there." I told him.

I did the same with his other arm then, climbed to straddle him, slipping a sleep mask on his head so that he could not see.

I leaned over and touched the tip of my tongue to the hollow in his neck, under his chin, onto his lips, kissed him gently, lightly, my tongue teasing his lips. My breasts were pressed against his chest, my pussy rested just below his belly. I moved around a bit to stimulate as many areas as possible at one time. I kissed his earlobe, his neck, his chest, paying special attention to his hard little nipples. I teased them with my tongue and my teeth then moved down him stopping in just the right spot to let my hot, wet pussy touch the tip of his cock. He pushed his hips up, trying to get inside of me, but I moved away - it wasn't time for that just yet.

I continued down his chest with my lips and tongue, over his belly, down to his throbbing cock, kissing the head, and licked from the base of his cock to the very tip and back down again; I held his balls with my left hand and grasped his swollen cock with my right hand and massaged, pulled, rubbed, then barely touched the head with the tip of my tongue.

He smelled so good, warm and excited. I took him into my mouth, the head of his cock touched the back of my throat. I kept him there, in that position, for a moment, then slowly let his cock slide out of my mouth and back into my hand, grasping him firmly, then gently, alternating between the two, pulling and massaging him to a new hardness. He rolled his hips to meet me, the moans of ecstasy telling me his orgasm was approaching.

I slowed the tempo once again, only to speed up a few moments later. Soon I could tell that he was right there, needing to dive head first off this cliff, so I quickly straddled him, guided his pulsing cock into my wet pussy. Slowly, slowly, until I was seated on his pelvis, his cock engulfed completely.

I rocked my pelvis back and forth. I slid him in and out of my tight pussy, slowly then more quickly, pressing down and rocking harder on him.

I saw him strain against the scarves that were tied around his wrists and around the headboard. I moved to untie him but decided against it and, instead, leaned forward so that my breasts would rest on his face. His mouth tried to taste my nipples but I moved before he was able to taste me. I ran my tongue around his throat as I continued to rock on him, the pressure on my clit building, brining my orgasm closer.

I straightened up to ride his cock like a good cowgirl would do. I rocked faster, put my hand between his pelvis and my clit to rub just a bit more, to put me over the edge. As I came, I rocked fast and hard on him, his moans turned to shouts.

"Oh, God, oh God," he said as he pushed his hips up to meet me and came explosively.

I got up and off of him quickly, bending over to lick our juices off of his throbbing cock. I pulled the sleep mask off his head as I licked him.

"Holy fuck," he stammered as he watched me clean his cock with my tongue.

"So," I started as I licked my lips, "You liked that?"

His head rolled back onto the pillow, his eyes closed.

"Mmmm." He said.

Finished with my snack, I untied his wrists and lay down next to him, my head on his chest, pulling the covers up over both of us. It didn't take long for him to doze off, and I lay listening to his deep, even breathing. It wasn't too long before I dozed off as well, but as I drifted off to sleep, I had thoughts of what I'd like to do after we rested for several hours.

12