A Reunion With Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOHHHH!"

He was all the way up to his balls inside her ass and the spasmodic flexing of her buttocks threatened to milk the cum out of him before he was ready. Peggy arched her back and opened her mouth in a long drawn out gasp. She held herself rigid, gritting her teeth now as he started to fuck her very slowly in the ass.

"Oh, man!" he wheezed, holding on to her hips and pushing himself deeper into her ass. She shook her head, whipping her long, thick hair back and forth over her shoulders as he fucked her in long, deep strokes. Finally, after a few minutes he stopped.

"I wanna see those tits when I cum." He pulled his cock out of her butt and she sighed with such relief that he was afraid people next door would hear. She turned over and he pulled her around so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch, her butt just off the edge.

"I can't...don't..." she whispered, her big jugs rising and falling with her rapid breathing.

He scooted up between her legs, sliding his hands up under the backs of her knees and lifting her long legs, lifting them so that the front of her knees were at shoulder height and her smooth, satin thighs were spread wide exposing her slick, wet pussy and her puckered asshole. He leaned forward so that the head of his cock slid across her wet puss, and when it was good and slippery he found her ass with it and squeezed it past the tight, rubbery opening. She gasped and clenched her buttocks around his cock, but he kept pushing it deeper into her ass and she lifted her head to watch. She moaned, biting her lower lip as she watched his cock sink more than halfway inside her butt. He held her legs up, bent back, his hands under her knees for support while he fucked her ass very slowly at first, and then picked up the pace a little. Her big breasts jumped with each stroke and he saw that her nipples were hard and distended.

"What a great set of tits you've got, Peggy."

She gasped with the fucking he was giving her and strained to keep her head up so that she could watch his cock moving in and out of her ass.

"Anybody ever fuck you in the ass before?" he asked.

She shook her head, "No." and groaned. He dropped one hand to her pussy and found her clit with his fingers, smearing her juices over it. She closed her eyes and moaned a long drawn out..."Ooooooohhhhh, yesssss...."

She opened her eyes again and mouthed the words, "Fuck me."

He kept working on her clit and smiled. "Say it out loud, Peg." She groaned. "Fuck me." she said aloud. "Fuck my ass." He picked up the pace again and she groaned loud enough to be heard on the next block. His fingers worked her clit over until suddenly she began to buck her hips up and down, working her ass around on his cock, pushing her clit up against his fingers until she began to yell as she came. He felt his cock squeezed spasmodically by the muscles in her ass and the sensation was so exquisite that everything seemed to explode in flashing light as he began spurting his cum into her, his hips working piston-like as he pumped his cock into her butt emptying himself inside her. When he finished cumming in her, he dropped slowly to his knees, his cock slipping out of her. He lowered her legs until her feet rested on the carpet and flopped forward onto her, his face resting between her big jugs. She put a hand on the back of his head and moaned.

"I've never...felt anything like that...in my life..." He looked up at her and saw her dazed expression. Did I hurt you? he asked.

She shook her head..."I don't know...yes...at first...but...oh, God...it felt so good after you..." She sighed and closed her eyes. "I don't think I'll ever walk again..." she murmured.

They lay there for a minute, letting their breathing return to normal and then she shifted beneath him.

"Am I bleeding?" He took his weight off her, sitting on his haunches and looked at her pussy. She stood up in front of him and her pussy was inches from his face. She felt behind her with her fingers...gingerly exploring the space between the cheeks of her ass. He put his hand on her hip. Turn around... She turned slowly, clumsily, unsteady on her feet and looked over her shoulder at him. He put his hands on her buttocks and spread them slightly.

Cum was oozing from her butt and sliding down her inner thighs. No...it's just cum. She turned to him again, her hands slipping around behind herself to gingerly caress her buttocks. "Well, I've been fucked in the ass...I always wondered what it would be like...now I know."

He stood up in front of her. Wanna do it again?

She made a face. "God, you haven't changed a bit...don't you ever get tired?" They took another shower and then lay down together in bed. He complimented her on her wonderful talent for fucking and sucking. She said blow jobs were still her favorite thing.

12