A River Runs in Vermont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two or three minutes later, her students emerged from behind the bushes. Trying to be subtle, they made a point of emerging at a 30-second interval. "So stupid," Joanne muttered to herself.

She picked up her clipboard and pencil again, pretending to be double checking the figures when Chad and Debra approached. She turned the key in the ignition and said, "Ready to move on to the next spot?"

Chad, stumbling with weak knees, got into the front passenger side, and Debra, still dazed, blushing and breathless, sat behind Joanne in the second row. They were wondering if she knew what kind of mischief they had been up to. But Joanne just put her sunglasses on. Without a word, she drove off down the trail.

**********

It was about 6 p.m. when the team came to the last stop, reaching Skylight Pond. The scenery was mesmerizing. If not for the map, there were no indications that this was the headwaters of the White River, which in turn fed the Connecticut River. Just a few brooks and puddles, with trees growing wildly around. Rays of the setting sun danced between the branches of the trees surrounding the small body of water. The pond was no larger than an Olympic sized swimming pool, with irregular edges. The submerged pebbles in some part of the pond were so shiny, as if they had been polished by the fingers of Father Time.

"If Gaia had a home in Vermont, this would be it," Debra mused out loud.

Joanne walked over, rested her right hand on Debra's back. "That's a good one." She added a mental note -- I will give her 5 extra bonus points on her next research paper. She didn't imagine this 24-year-old horny grad student, who was up to whatever she was up to behind those bushes a few hours ago, would have such deep respect for nature.

"Ok, let's get to work." Joanne set about to distribute the containers. Barefooted, she led the way and waded into the ankle-deep water and filled the test tubes with the cool aqua color liquid. Mud was scooped up from the shallow bottom of the pond and deposited into the containers. She also placed a few of those shiny pebbles in a Ziplock bag.

Debra took a few of the test tubes from Joanne and was about to squat down to fill them to collect samples when she remembered, and smelled, the stickiness on her fingers. It felt so wrong to rinse her cum stained fingers in such a serene, clean and almost sacred pool of water. She turned back to the SUV, took out a bottle of water, took a sip and washed her fingers before going back to the pond to proceed with her scientific work.

**********

The professor and her assistants set up base for the evening in a nearby national park camp ground. Apparently this team of three was the only visitors in this part of the park tonight. They made a quick BBQ dinner, cleaned up and decided to take turns hitting showers and then retire for the night. It was about 9 p.m. and Joanne felt that it would be wise for her and Debra to walk together to the shower area. It was a two-minute walk in total darkness, and both of them felt safer side by side, with a flash light in hand.

The shower room smelled of urine, soap and bleach. The fluorescent lights flickered above. Once inside, they stepped into their respective stalls, with the mold-stained cheap plastic shower curtains providing minimal privacy. Joanne let the hot water run full blast. It felt so good on her scalp, her shoulders, and her back. She squatted down to rub mud and dirt from her toes. She was face to face, 12 inches from her pussy. She smiled and admired her beauty. The slightly parted lips formed a small narrow oval.

She stood up and the shower stream hit her breasts like rapid tiny needles, causing tickling sensations. She squirted a generous amount of shampoo into her hair. Soapy water dripped down her body, front and back. Some went down along her cleavage, and some went down behind her between her butt cheeks. If it were not a public shower, she would masturbate right there and then. What day was it? Tuesday? Fuck, Tuesday.

"Joanne. Can I borrow some conditioner? Stupid me. I only packed shampoo," Debra called out from the stall next to hers, her voice echoing in the cavernous shower room amid the splashing water.

"Sure. Come over. You can borrow mine."

Debra lifted the curtain to Joanne's stall and took a step in. She was squinting because she had not totally washed off the shampoo and some of it was getting into her eyes. But even with half opened, irritated eyes, she could see her professor's naked upper body when the older woman turned to lend her a bottle of conditioner. Debra thought her own C cup made her proud. But she noticed Joanne, even though much older, had an equally firm and impressive pair. Maybe because her teacher was about two inches taller, everything seemed to be in better proportion.

Joanne's hair was matted to her head and her neck, her pale skin emitting a glistening glow under the harsh fluorescent lights above head. Her nipples were erect. Her breasts were round. When she turned and leaned forward to hand over the conditioner bottle, the older woman's breasts swung and danced in front of the young student's eyes. Their fingertips touched for a fraction of a second.

Debra had always looked at her professor as a brilliant researcher, but never as a beautiful woman who, like herself, had physical needs she would want fulfilled.

Joanne quickly turned back, facing the shower after handing the bottle to Debra, continuing to rub the shampoo into her hair. Debra could see the totality of Joanne's naked back. Her hips showed a beautiful pear shape and her legs were nicely toned, no flabbiness. Debra was too embarrassed to risk coming back to Joanne's stall a few minutes later to return the conditioner. So she simply squirted some of the greenish liquid into her left palm and placed the bottle down on the floor.

For that quick second, Debra had the illusion that she was squeezing Chad's cock when he ejaculated into her hand.

"I am leaving the bottle here. Thanks." Then Debra quickly retreated to her own stall.

**********

Joanne caught a glimpse of Debra's naked body, a full frontal view, as she walked into her stall.

Without her glasses, she could not see very clearly. But she could tell that Debra had full and perky breasts. Well, maybe not larger than her own, but definitely perkier. How she wished she had a 24-year-old's firm body again. "But, hey," she thought, "I have a Ph.D. and I traded 16 years for a successful career. Debra has a long way to catch up."

She also noticed that, between her legs, where a reddish hair triangle was expected -- the spot was apparently hairless.

**********

After they finished showering, they went to the sinks and brushed their teeth. Joanne was now wearing a college sweater, without the hoodie, and matching purple sweat pants. Debra had a grey oversize T-sheet and pink gym shorts.

Debra said, "Joanne, your hair looks really pretty when you don't pull it back in a bun. You should let it loose sometimes."

Joanne looked over, "Thanks. You think so?"

"Yeah, I'm not kidding." Debra felt awkward, not sure if it was because she commented on her professor's hair, or she had seen her tits.

Joanne turned on the battery-powered toothbrush, finding it hard to hold her hand still.

They walked back in silence to the camp site, with Joanne holding the flashlight for the two of them.

**********

By about 10, Chad had also finished showering. Joanne was comfortably settled into the folded down cargo area of her SUV. Chad put out the camp fire and entered the tent that he and Debra would share for the night. Joanne took a few deep breaths and told herself that these horny grad students could do whatever they wanted. It would not bother her. She was not their mother. Hey, she wasn't that old. This was none of her business.

**********

Chad was simply lying on top of the sleeping bag, looking over to Debra, who was just zipping up hers to the chin. He had no intention of sleeping.

"Oh, Debbie, Debbie, show me a boobie," Chad taunted her, snuggling closer.

Debra giggled. Chad was often obnoxious, but he could be charming.

"Not yet. Let's wait a little longer. What if Joanne isn't asleep?"

"Who cares? If it bothers her, she can come and we'll give her a threesome."

"You're sick."

"I only want you. Debbie. I love your young cunt, so fresh and pink. I wish I could've licked you this afternoon after you came behind the bushes." He pulled down his shorts and rubbed his cock as he continued talking dirty to Debra. "You were so hot, lifting your sweater up and showing me your bouncing boobies. Naughty girl. I love those freckles on your chest, baby. Can you tit fuck me tonight?"

Now Debra was turned on. She slowly wiggled her body out of the sleeping bag. "I want it inside," she said.

"Inside where, Debbie?"

"My pussy, inside my pussy. Don't tease me."

Chad rolled away from Debra, knelt beside her and pulled off his T-shirt. Naked, he crawled near and then straddled her midsection. Extending his hands down to her tits, he could feel the nipples perking in his palms through her T-shirt. Her fullness gave him one more notch of hardness in his cock. He leaned forward, and fed his fat cock to her lips. "Open up, Debbie. Taste my cock."

She formed an O with her lips, gently sucking the tip of his cock, swallowing an inch or two; then she pulled it out, and sucked again. In and out. She pulled him out a little more, and then flicked her tongue to the underside of his shaft. Around his cock head, her tongue swirled, her fingers massaging his balls. With one quick motion, she opened her mouth wider and inhaled his cock all the way to the back of her throat. She let it stay there for a few seconds, then pulled it out all the way, and blew gently at his tip. And she inhaled his hardness again. This time, she made gagging sounds when the cock head attacked her throat.

The thrill of having sex in the wilderness excited her. The thought of Joanne sleeping so close by aroused her even more. She imagined Joanne peeping through an open zipper on the side of the tent.

"Oh, god. You are such a good cock sucker," Chad moaned. "You should get a Ph.D. in blow jobs."

With his cock firmly secured in her mouth, Debra reached up and pinched his nipples. This was what Chad called the royal treatment, his cock being sucked and his nipples being played with. This drove him wild.

"Come on, girl. Please strip naked," Chad begged.

He got off from straddling her and she quickly removed every piece of her clothing. "I wanna fuck you from behind. I wanna slap your ass while I bang your pussy," he said.

She rolled around, sticking her ass towards him.

"Let my cock feel your raw pussy. I'm not gonna cum inside you yet. Just let me feel you, ok, babe?"

"Um, mm," she nodded her approval.

He held his dick, slippery from her saliva and his pre-cum, aiming it at her exposed pussy. With only the flashlight by their feet, and Debra' body largely in the darkness, he tried to feel his way to her opening. He found it right away, guiding his hot rod into her wet twat.

"Oh, fuck, yeah."

"Oooo, Chad, ..."

He slapped her ass cheeks forcefully, making loud smacking sounds.

"Don't be so loud. Be quiet," she asked.

"Hell if I care," he grunted through his teeth, and slapped some more.

The pounding and smacking went on for about two minutes. It really turned her on, the potential of being heard by their professor penetrated deep into her exhibitionist side. But at the same time, she didn't want to risk really being heard. She looked around and whispered to him, "Let me ride your pony."

He liked the idea, so he withdrew his cock slowly, reluctantly. They switched position and Debra climbed on top of Chad. He reached over to his air pillow, grabbed a condom from under it and tore the packing apart. "Can you do the honor, baby?"

She loved the smell of the strawberry lube; she always told him to get this brand. She leaned over and kissed him deeply, his tongue probing inside her mouth, his hands cupping and fondling her gorgeous tits. Her deft fingers wrapped the rubber snuggly on his big tool, with no more length to spare. She slowly mounted her pony, holding his forearms as if she were holding the reins to ride a horse. Rocking gently, she let the full length of his cock rise to the opening of her cervix. She eased up and then let her weight pound on his pelvis.

"Oh, Debbie, Debbie, I'm drilling your pussy," Chad said in a sing song tone. Their movements quickened; their breathing grew heavier. It was so dark; she felt so free. Moaning through her gritted teeth, she ground her pussy in gyrating motions over his dick. She could feel the boyfriend's cock twitch inside her cunt, filling her tight fleshy canal to the max. His fullness inside her was incredibly satisfying. Soon, his body convulsed, his hands grabbing her tits and he unloaded his semen. She also sensed her orgasm rising.

When she came, she felt a great sense of pleasure. But she looked over her left shoulder towards the location of the SUV. She wished someone was watching.

**********

Joanne saw Chad enter the tent. Ten minutes passed. They were quiet. Or maybe it was because she was inside the vehicle but she could not hear any of their sounds. She propped up on her right elbow and looked out of the car window. They had left a very small flashlight on inside the tent and she could tell from the shadows and silhouette that ... Chad was fucking Debra doggy style. Such rapid pounding.

Joanne fidgeted inside her sleeping bag. She lied down. "Well, maybe I can treat myself even though this is not Saturday."

After two, three minutes, she popped up again and checked. She opened the back hatch to listen for any sounds. She heard a few murmurs and giggles. The shadows suggested that Debra was sitting on top of Chad, rocking back and forth with her arms up high above her head. Like a cowgirl riding a rodeo and swinging a lasso overhead. Her tits were bouncing up and down.

"OK. Screw this. I'm going for it." Joanne hiked her sweater up above her breasts, and her sweatpants and undies down to her ankles, inside the sleeping bag. She masturbated to the thought of her young students fucking, with such raw abandon. She was rough on her own body. Grabbing, pinching, caressing, and teasing. Her left hand alternated between the left nipple and the right nipple while her right hand played her clit. She didn't need any foreplay. She didn't want any foreplay. Just plain and simple finger fucking. Nothing romantic. She was so horny.

She wanted to conjure up the face of any of the ex-boyfriends that she had before to help give herself more intense pleasure. But she came up with none. None of the guys he dated before turned her on that much.

So she settled on the image of Chad and Debra fucking in front of her, while her fingers assaulted her nipples and pussy feverishly. The orgasm hit so quickly, so strong that she arched her hips inside the sleeping bag. She was almost out of breath.

The next morning she awoke to find that she fell asleep so fast after she masturbated that she didn't even bother pulling her sweater down and sweatpants up to the proper position. Her tits were exposed above the top of the sleeping bag, which covered her from the waist down. From the corner of her eyes, she saw movements.

Startled, she hurriedly adjusted her clothing, sat up in the cargo area, put on her glasses and saw that Debra and Chad were folding up their tent. 10 feet away. It was 7:15.

She threw her head back, and stared wide eye at the dome light on the roof top.

On the return trip, they made the same stops to collect more samples. Prof. Lexington's methodology always had redundancy built in. She needed to make sure the findings were consistent and could stand up to scientific inquiry.

Joanne was very quiet. The two young students dozed off between every location. She looked for any smirks or grins on their faces. There were none that she could discern.

**********

In the week that followed the field trip, everyone was busy in the lab. Prof. Lexington was impatient. She told her two students that since they had the samples now, they should and could pass the materials through the microscope, and run whatever other tests were needed. At the seminars, she drilled them with all kinds of hypotheses to prove and disprove. They had to take copious notes and write detailed lab reports. The team received half a million dollars from the NSF and they had to produce results. She knew that her students, not only Debra and Chad, were calling her a bitch behind her back. But she didn't care. She had a tenure and promotion at stake. They didn't.

She required Chad and Debra to work overtime on alternate nights. She herself worked five days and five nights a week and sometimes half a day Saturday. After all, her grant paid their tuition and stipend. She owned them.

**********

"Chad, I told you repeatedly that you have to divide the sample from the same test tube and run two separate tests. Yes, there is the sample going up stream and there is another going down stream. So you have to run the test four tests!" Joanne snapped at him, holding up four fingers in his face, as if she were a kindergarten teacher.

"Debra, go back and plot the GPS coordinates in the software and compare the levels of acidity." Now Joanne was equally mean to Debra.

Joanne was surprised at her own demeanor after the trip. She would cut her students off in mid-sentence, stare at them while reprimanding them. The assistants would look down at their feet while being yelled at. Chad was so pissed. He was thinking to himself, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I wish I could ass fuck you and then skip town."

Debra wanted to do everything right so as not to get Joanne mad.

At home, another thing changed. She had the urge to masturbate almost every night. For the first few times, she did a quickie in the shower. Then in the following week, she pulled out her vibrator every time she was in bed. She worried that she needed new batteries soon.

**********

Tonight, it was Chad's turn to run overnight tests on the soil sample to examine bacteria growth. Joanne also worked late. She went from her office to the lab to check on his progress. It had been a whole week and the team had turned up nothing worth reporting. Through the glass opening on the front door, she saw Chad inside, bending down, looking through the microscope. She never had any physical interest in this 28-year-old student before. But all of a sudden, she wondered what his cock looked like, how it would feel in her hands, how it would feel it in her cunt. Or perhaps she would even let him poke her ass with it.

Standing outside the lab, she crossed her arms in front of her body, discreetly squeezing her own tits. Her nipples were erect. She took deep breaths. Would she have enough guts and craziness to walk inside and seduce him? She would love to pin him down on the floor, force him to eat her pussy, and then turn around and suck his cock. Or she would offer to let him fuck her doggy style.

She caught herself daydreaming and hyperventilating. She pinched herself on the cheek, shaking her head like a dog emerging from water. At that very moment, Debra appeared to her right.

"Joanne, are you ok?" Debra asked, with genuine concern. "You're ... tired."

"Oh, but this is not your night on duty," Joanne tried to put her words together coherently.

"Chad asked me to bring him a sandwich," Debra held up a brown paper bag.

"Oh, alright. I guess I'll get going."

**********

During the 10-minute drive from the college to her apartment, she had to take extra caution to stop at the red lights properly. She didn't seem to be able to focus. Once she got home, she quickly stepped into the bathroom. Without turning the shower on, without filling the bath tub with steamy hot water, she simply stood in front of the mirror. Slowly she stripped, looking at her own nakedness in the reflection. Her silk blouse, her dress pants, her bra and her panties all sat in a pile next to her feet.