A Romantic Crime Thriller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

Michael was lost in a maelstrom of feelings. The smell of her scent, the silky feel of her skin, the taste of her mouth, the softness of her lips, the firmness of her breasts, the pebble hardness of her nipples in his mouth, her restless hands clawing at his back and in his hair. His hands caressed her body, easing down to undo her jeans and removing them, the smell of her needy sex wafting up towards him.

When she was totally naked he sat back on his knees and just looked at her as she lay with abandon on the bed. Her lips swollen, wet from his kisses, nipples pointing up at him begging for attention, her skin silky white, the small indent of her navel in a flat stomach above a small triangle of blond hair guarding the entrance to heaven for him, he took it all in and damn well nearly came in his jeans at the sight.

Ripping off his tee shirt he undid his jeans and shucked out of them and his boxers, letting his swollen cock spring forth, hard and engorged it held heavy and ready, the small hole at the tip glistening with pre cum.

Libby looked up at the hard tight wiry body above her; small silver scars marred the dark smooth skin here and there, his small male nipples on his own chest pebbled and hard, a sprinkling of dark hair trailing down from his pectoral muscles, down his belly to surround his cock where it erupted from the tight pubic hair.

Beautiful. That's all she could think. He was beautiful. All male. Hard, and masculine, and beautiful.

Reaching up she pulled him down towards her and they kissed again, as skin rubbed against skin, hands stroked, hers running over tight bunched muscles, his over soft inviting skin and then he found the wet warm entrance to her sex and slowly slid a finger in testing her readiness.

Her hips rose up inviting, her mouth fell open panting as she moved her hips begging for more.

Placing another finger in he rubbed the tight walls back and forth, his thumb finding the hard nub of her clit, flicking it back and forth as her body undulated with pleasure.

Her mind was full of pulsing heat and colours that built as the tight coil of orgasm started to grow, until she thought she would die with pleasure. When it peaked her body arched back, neck exposed, mouth open as the hot lava that seemed to have built up inside her exploded and her juices flowed down to coat his moving fingers.

A deep primal moan ripped out from deep in her throat, and Michael moved over her, settling his hips between her thighs and pushed his cock slowly into her moist, tight still contracting pussy.

Tight and warm it pulled him in until he was seated deep, and then he started to move, slow and deep. Raised up on strong arms, hands planted each side of her head he thrust his hips, quickening the pace from the long slow deep strokes until he was pumping hard and deep into her, his balls slapping against the plump orbs of her bottom as she met him thrust for thrust.

On and on he plunged deeper and harder, his own head thrust back, his teeth gritted, pure pleasure pulling deep in his belly and balls as he moved in the slick heaven that held him tight until he felt her body stiffen and come, and he joined her as each pulse of semen as it came from him seemed to be ripped deep from inside of him.

Libby came to awareness, the feel of his body pressing down upon her, she felt like liquid silk as the inner calm settled over her. She could feel him move after a while and he slid his body down next to her and gathered her close, his legs wrapping around hers, his arms holding her into the curve of his body. "Has anyone told you just how sexy you are sugar?"

Smiling against his chest where her head rested she just shook her head and lay content and complete. Slowly she felt his muscles relax as he drifted down into sleep and she lay there on the tangled sheets relaxed for the first time in over a week since her father had been arrested.

Feeling safe, in the arms of her man for hire.

shandal
shandal
291 Followers
12