A Romp In The Forest

Story Info
Two lovers find that the forest is the best place for sex.
804 words
3.35
14.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

They're running, not for their lives, but for sheer pleasure. Trying to reach the bald spot in the forest. But, before they get there, he grabs her arm, turns her around, and kisses her until she's breathless. Her knees weaken as she returns the kiss.

Breaking the kiss off, she looks up at him and smiles one of the warmest smiles he hasn't seen in a long time. Her body pressed against him as they continue looking at each other.

"Why'd you stop for?" she asks

"I wanted to kiss you before we continue." comes his reply

"Oh, feel free to do that anytime you want! I so love your kisses." she says

"I will definitely do that." he says

Hand in hand, they continue running through, a few minutes later they reach the spot, their spot. A blanket, a basket, and one lonely pillow stand out in the middle. She rushes to beat him to it, laying sprawled out, he stops at her feet, kneeling down, he climbs up her body ever slowly when he reaches her stomach, he stops, unbuttons and unzips, and slides them and her thong down off her hips, thighs, legs, and feet. She closes her eyes and gasps when she feels his tongue touch her pussy.

"Mm, yes, eat me!" she says

He slowly licks up and down her slit before shoving his tongue deep inside her. She moans loudly. Grabbing her hips, he pulls her down to him before shoving his hands under her ass all the while licking deep inside her, she's getting wetter and wetter. She's almost ready, but he loves to eat her, so he can do this all day long.

"OH GOD!" she screams

Awhile longer, his tongue goes in and out, in and out, fast and hard, slow and deep, hard and slow. Finally, he's had enough, he wants to be inside her, he sits up, undoes his jeans, pulls them and his boxers down to his knees, scooting up, he thrusts his 7 inch cock deep inside her. She instantly wraps her legs around his waist and starts thrusting up with his downward movements. His thrusts become faster and harder and she matches his pace.

"Yes, fuck me baby!" she begs

He lowers himself down onto his elbows, so he can pull her shirt up to play with her 40D breasts. He mashes them into shapes that they should never be in, but she doesn't care, she loves it. Her humping becomes a frenzy, she wants to cum so bad, but she'll wait until he cums, and it doesn't look like that will be for awhile he sure does have great control. His tongue runs over her left nipple, sucking, licking, nibbling then moves to her right doing the same thing.

She can't help but moan even louder than before.

"Oh god baby! Yes!" she moans

She drops her legs to his, wrapping around his legs, she arches her back and humps him feverishly. Reaching under his shirt, scratching up his back leaving scratch marks along the way, she moves her hands around to his chest, finding and playing with his nipples, twisting them slightly causing him to growl. This only adds to her fire and she continues twisting just to hear him growl.

"Shit! I love it when you do that." he growls

"I know, why do you think I do it?" she replies

Grinding her hips into his, he grinds into her hard, harder. Her pussy is soaked and his cock is so HARD! She can't get enough, he can't get enough, they can't get enough of each other. They are truly amazing lovers and the world feels it. She climaxes hard and fast, shaking her entire body, but unfortunately this causes him to climax.

"I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!" he screams

"ME TOO!" she screams in return

One thrust, two thrusts, three thrusts, he pulls out, laying and panting beside her on their blanket.

"WOW!" he exclaims

"I know." she replies

She's lewdly displayed, unable to move quite yet. She feels his cum falling down her ass and knows it's dripping onto the blanket. But, she doesn't mind. Ever so slowly she begins lowering her legs and rolling onto her right side to face him. He's been watching her this whole time and smiles at her.

"You're a wonderful lover." she lovingly says

"So are you." he responds just as lovingly

She moves closer to him, to slide her hand up and down his side then up and down his back. He moans and she smiles.

"Ready for round two?" she asks

"Almost, but I'm hungry." he laughs and answers

"Well, there's food right there, eat something." she says

"I will." he replies

They both eat then they rest some more before they go at it again.

To be continued...

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers