A Royal Impregnation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"lekin..." started Samar Singh in false protest, his dripping cock betraying the true state. (But...)

"Lekin kuch nahi. Ye mera adesh hai. Samar Singhji, aap Maharani Samyukta Devi ko naa nahi keh sakte!" she commanded him. (No buts. These are my orders. Samar Singhji, you cannot refuse Maharani Samyukta Devi).

Perhaps that was the justification he awaited. Samar Singh moved slowly, his hands claiming both breasts. In his full, rough and large hands they seemed like having arrived at their destination. Samyukta sighed. Circling the nipples he left them free, building them back into upward pointing knobs. He kneaded her with vigor, moving the mounds of flesh in large circles.

Samyukta nodded eagerly in acceptance and encouragement. "Haan, Samar Singh ji. Pyaar ki jiye mujhe. Jo karma hai kariye. Tab tak hi hamara dhyan goad bharne par nahi ja sakta. Na mera, na apka. Le jiye mujhe. Unhe chhodo. Un par dhyan mat dena. Who nahi samjhengi. Na meri halat na aapki." (Yes, Samar Singh ji. Make love to me. Do what you have to do. till then, we cannot pay attention to what we have to do; not me, not you. And don't pay attention to her, she cannot understand your situation nor mine.)

By the time the soft small hands with slender fingers reached for his sticky damp cock, his mind was made up. Samyukta held the instrument lovingly. It felt full and swollen as ever. It was half dried and stained with her and his juices. As her hand slid up and down, the stickiness gave way to a new wetness. That wetness belonged in her cunt. With the lubrication she could contemplate impaling herself on the monster. Her eyes looked at him beseechingly.

Samar Singh's powerful hands went under the skirt and cupped her ass and he lifted her back up onto his thighs. As he speared his cock into her cunt, her legs locked behind his back, crossing at the ankles. Samyukta threw her head back and moved her cunt on a plane parallel to the ground below, sliding back and forth and on the slab of flesh.

Her anklets tinkled in rhythm and slowly increased as in tempo as she rode him with a vengeance.

"Maharani Sahebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! "he cried out as he gave in to his desire. He now wanted to ravage her with the full strength of his passion. But not here, not in front of the older woman.

"Samar Singh ji! Take me, yes! You deserve this and more. You don't have to prove your loyalty to anyone. Or in any other way. Just take me, naaaaaah!" she sobbed.

Both were perspiring now despite the chill of the evening and their faces touched, smearing each other. Samyukta sighed loudly in contentment as he matched her thrust for thrust, with comparable vigor. It was like he was riding his steed. The filling from the broad slab of flesh and raking she was getting was soul filling. The Maharaj was no match for his guard, she thought, irreverently.

She leaned back, allowing the cockhead to get all the impact of Samar's thrusting. And then she leaned forward grazing her clit on the sliding slick rod.

"I," he gasped, "am on the brink. Oh! Ah! Samyuktaaaaaaaaaa!i don't want this to end! No! No! No! No!" he begged. Each 'no' came after both had slammed into each other. Each ' no' was a convulsion. Each 'no' was one thrust closer to his meltdown.

Now it was inevitable. Maharani Samyukta consoled her lover. She ran her fingers through this hair and said, "Sh! Shh! It's okay," she soothed him, her heels holding them close together. Samar Singh slid a hand between them, and gripped her breast. He twisted and mauled the flesh, sending Samyukta to a high as well.

"Lie back! Lie back!" urged the Rajmata, glad that she was around to ensure that the main goal was not lost. She need the seed drenching the womb and staying there, whereas if Samyukta was prone over the man, there would be a maximum outflow.

Samyukta leaned back, putting her hands to the floor behind. The magnificent breasts jiggled and Samar Singh just needed to mouth those beauties. His hand slid down from the breasts to her stomach. He placed his palm on the stomach, and below there was his penis throbbing pulsating inside her, seeking to place life in there. He slid a hand lower and going past the waistline of the skirt, he came to the forest of pubic hair and found the clit.

When he touched and stroked it, Samyukta sucked in her breath and trembled. She fell back and he fell on her. Samyukta wrapped her legs around him and hammered Samar Singh's buttocks.

"Fill her," exulted the mother-in-law.

Samar Singh held those breasts in his merciless grip and supported his body on the Queen below.

"Take!" he screamed, "Here it comes! My darling! My Samyukta! My Queen! Yaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Yes, yes, yes, fill me, my love" sobbed Samyukta, tears streaming from her eyes. Her hands ran through Samar's hair, stroking his back. She felt very emotional about the desire this encounter had unleashed. The restrictions and the inability of Samar Singh to feast on her seemed unfair. She wanted to give him more, get more, take more, surrender more to this truly stud of a man.

The first shot surged out of Samar Singh and Samyukta wept out aloud, "Maaa! He has filled me. Oh god! Oh my God!"

Samar Singh had only the faintest recollection of the Rajmata's instructions on maximizing the spurts. After the first shot, during which he was deeply embedded in her, he collapsed on her. For one thing it was his first fuck and then the setting and the beauty of this woman was completely overwhelming. He lay on her, his body resting, her breasts crushed between them and his body jerking and convulsing. His semen spurted in several shots, some hard, others weak, some long and flowing, others were minor dribbles.

Samyukta stroked her soldier-lover. She owed him more. She smiled to herself, feeling his copious cum spread inside her. The job was done, but there was lot more to finish.

She kissed his ear, nibbling at it. She whispered into his ear soothing baby-talk and rocked her hips cradling his body into her own.

As the jerking settled down, both felt a pat on the shoulder; it was the Rajmata. It was the signal for them to separate.

"Mai aungi," Maharani Samyukta whispered into Samar Singh's ear. (I will come to you.) The young lad, a virgin no more, hoisted himself off his Queen. His top, though still on was drenched as was the Maharani's body, slick with his sweat. Or was it her's? Perhaps both.

As he lifted himself off, she held him with her heels and smiled at him knowingly. His weapon had barely lost any volume, in fact it was hard as ever.

"My God!" she whispered as the pillar caressed her on its way out. "Ummmmm!" she moaned as she felt a thrill from the touching.

The Rajmata delicately covered her daughter-in-law's breasts pulling together the ripped front panels of the blouse.

Samar Singh propped himself up and drew himself out.

"Really," whispered Samyukta.

"What?" asked the Rajmata.

The Maharani shamelessly slid her hand down and with forefinger and middle finger measured the thickness of Samar Singh's unflagging erection as it slid through her finger.

"See! He is hard and thick as ever," she remarked, her voice full of admiration.

"Ab aap jao!" ordered the Rajmata sharply to Samar Singh as her eyes fixated on the cum coated slab sliding out of her daughter-in-law's cunt. "Lucky bitch," she caught herself thinking of her son's wife. Even as Samar Singh responded to the order, both women abandoned all discretion and eyes latched on to the hard, unrelenting cock as it swung to and fro.

Maharani Samyukta allowed her fingers to linger and the cock to gently slip from her hand. Rajmata stared, wondering about the boy's 'availability' later that night. As they watched transfixed, Samar Singh gathered himself. He left the tent with the dhoti hastily wrapped around his waist. As was the custom, he walked away from them backing out of the tent, never turning his back to them.

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law enjoyed the scene of the tenting of cloth between his legs to the very last moment.

It was now the Queen Mother's job to be custodian and caretaker of the carrier of the kingdom's heir; if the impregnation was successful. Something about the virile and energetic performance she witnessed told her it was a success.

12