A Rude Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My father married and I came along a year later. My father had it all, beautiful wife, daughter, all the money he could hope to spend and my grandfather's approval." I stopped to breathe, another orgasm building. It was getting hard to talk.

"When I was two years old, my parents were killed in a plane crash and I was raised by my grandfather. He was a very hard man but he adored me, the only person left in the world that loved him for him. OH FUCK!" I screamed that last part as I dug my nails into his arms and came again. Mark waited a moment and then moved me on top of him. I could have a little move control up there but I could only speak in between gasps and I was getting light headed.

I panted and tried to remember where I had left off. "I was given everything and I was happy but I was also accident prone." Pant "I fell off my horse and suffered a concussion; I almost drowned when I became sleepy in the pool." Pant "I was in several car accidents, I almost overdosed when some medicine I was taking for a cold was somehow switched for a narcotic." Pant. "I was the unluckiest kid in the world." I rode him as best I could I was never good at doing two things at once. I stopped talking and focused on fucking him. He increased his speed under me and bounced me up and down. As I came again, I threw back by head, arched out my chest and let loose with a noise that could be described as a screaming howl.

He hadn't finished yet.

He picked me up by my waist and lifted me off him. He flipped me onto my knees and impaled me from behind. He leaned forward and whispered, "I love your ass."

I smiled and thought that was one of the nicest things I had heard in a long time. All hopes of talking were given up and I just fell into the waves of sensations that were crashing over me. I was not on the nympho drug but this felt unlike anything I had experienced just naturally. Was it him? Or maybe my parts were just so overly hyper sensitive that it didn't take much to get me off.

I heard a slap and them Mark yelled and rammed into me deeper than I would have thought possible. I heard the slap again and again he rammed deep and I came hard. When I could open my eyes, I saw a captor standing behind Mark with a large paddle in his hands. He slapped Mark with it as Mark thrust in me. I am not certain how Mark felt about it but I was getting hammered and it was starting to hurt.

Finally Mark let out a gasp and hot cum shot into me, filling my womb, saturating my body. Mark did not pull out but held himself there until Pierre came around with the wedge, upon which I was originally tied to. He simply put it under my stomach and motioned for me to lay on it, leaving my ass elevated not to mention exposed. Mark pulled slowly out but instead of lying next to me, he was led into the bathroom. I didn't see him again until the next day.

To Be Continued