A School Girl's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

She reached my inner thighs, my body rising to meet her and get her delicate mouth on my throbbing pussy. She teased me kissing my opening and licking around it ignoring my aching clit. When I thought I could take no more her tongue flicked over it shocking my body with intense feeling. She took her mouth from my pussy, "I'm going to bring my pussy over your mouth and I want you to copy what I do."

My eyes flicked over to Mr. B who was in the chair slowly stroking his cock as the scene played out before him. "Yes I will do anything you do," I said right before she swung herself over me. I breathed in her scent and found it to be intoxicating when I felt her lick down my pussy gathering the liquid that was pooling on the lips, so I followed her lead. She tasted different than I did, but somehow better because it was not me. Her tongue circled my clit and I found her clit easily enough as it was straining for attention, she quivered as my tongue found the spot.

Feeling her suck it into her mouth and flick her tongue over it I shuddered and tried my best to focus on everything that she was doing to me and copying it for her. I lapped her fluids up and stuck my tongue as deeply into her as I could and then back to her clit. Soon we were both doing things to try and get the other off before we came ourselves, when I felt her hum on my clit that sent me over the edge. I knew she was close so before I was too far I stuck a finger in her as I sucked on her clit and we came at almost the same time. Her pussy was contracting over my finger and her juices flowing on my hand and mouth, my tongue drinking greedily as tried to get it all before it flowed down my face. I could feel her trying to get all of my juices as well but some streaming down to my ass. She slumped forward on me and rolled off breathing heavy, I moved to her and kissed deeply wanting to taste myself and share her taste.

After we pulled apart I noticed Mr. B still was hard and I couldn't help but crawl over to him and start sucking on his cock. I got a little into it and felt her come up next to me, so I took my mouth off and she replaced it with hers, but her hand found my pussy. We took he cock back and forth into each of our mouths and played with each other until he groaned that he was going to cum. His cock was in her mouth and she took the first spouts into it and then she pulled my head to replace hers. I got the last few slightly salty ropes and cleaned him up. Bring up my head to see her kissing him deeply giving his cum back to him. They pulled apart and looked down at me smiling, "You have learned a lot here today, haven't you?"

"Yes sir! I can't believe everything I had been missing, you have taught me so much... both of you."

We all got dressed for the lesson was over for today, but what Mr. B said to me next surprised me. "You have improved so much but we cannot continue these lessons until after you graduate, there is too much at stake and it's not really that far away. But as homework I want you to find a friend of both sexes and practice with them until we can start these again, my friend here can help you do that if you still don't want high school boys."

Knowing that this was absolute and that I couldn't change his mind I turned to her, "I would love your help and I will graduate with an A in your class while I await our next lessons."

A smile broke across his face, "I am glad that you want to continue because there is so much I want to teach you...but until then I will see you Monday in class." He opened the door for me and I took off quickly and ran right into my friend Jill.

"What are you still doing here?!"

She looked sheepish, "Well I wanted to say I'm sorry, I was jealous that you weren't spending any time with me anymore. So I came looking for you and I heard a lot of moaning coming from his office and I stayed..." I looked at her and found that her checks were on fire but she was looking at me in a way that was no longer just friends look.

All I could think was 'this is going to be an easy homework assignment, maybe she will want to take those lessons with me too.'

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers
12