A Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine bit her lip, trying to hold back her moans of ecstasy until he whispered in her ear, "Scream as loud as you want, baby." She let go, crying out his name or just groaning as he slammed into her. It seemed to fuel his libido. He started picking up speed and power until she thought he might split her in two, he was going so hard. He pummeled her pussy and she could feel his balls smacking against her ass each time he shoved his cock deep inside her. She could feel her climax approaching, but she wanted to come with him. He saved her the trouble of waiting when he groaned, "I'm about to cum in you, Justine—oh, god!" He threw his head back as he thrust one last time, the deepest thrust, and shot his hot jizz into her pussy. She contracted her cunt around his cock as she came, taking all of his semen into her core, her legs trembling with the effort.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathless, sweat-streaked, and thoroughly spent. And for a while, they laid like that, he on top of her, still inside her, breathing in and out in unison, chests rising and falling together. She began to shiver as the sweat cooled on her body and he wrapped the covers more tightly around them both, flipping them so that they were on their sides, facing each other.

Michael stuck two fingers into Justine's cunt and began to gently masturbate her. The semen he'd shot into her lubricated her pussy and dripped out of her folds onto his hand. She bit her lip, trying to stifle her groans, when he inserted a third finger. Now she was soaking wet again and she widened her legs as he loosened her pussy before shoving a fourth finger in her. Justine had never been stretched this wide before, and she wasn't sure she liked it. It hurt as he twisted his fingers around. But gradually, she started to get used to it. Before she could stop him, he squeezed his thumb into her hole, then his entire fist. Justine screamed in pain until Michael clamped his free hand over her mouth. He bent down and kissed her, grabbing her arms again with his free hand while the fist in her pussy started to move. He was stretching her beyond anything she'd ever felt before, and he kept going deeper with his fist. Justine tried to relax, knowing that it would hurt worse if she didn't.

For a while, he kept moving his fist around then suddenly, he removed it. She could feel her pussy gaping open from the girth of his fist as he grabbed something from his bedside table and shoved it into her. Without warning, she felt cool liquid squirting into her cunt as he lubed her up. Then, he stuck his fist in her again and began pumping with renewed vigor. Strangely, as the pain dissipated, Justine began to get off on his fist inside her. It felt humongous when he pushed against her walls, and she enjoyed feeling completely full with his lower arm fucking her.

She barely had time to think about it before she had another mind-blowing orgasm. She shuddered and felt empty when he withdrew his fist from her. Michael grabbed her so that she had her back to him and stuck his partially firm dick against her ass crack. He fondled her breasts and her loose, dripping pussy, making her gasp. They lay like that for half an hour before Justine remembered Laura waiting for her in her room and rushed to get dressed. It was difficult. She was so sore from her fist-fucking that she could barely hold her legs together. At this, Michael smirked. As she tried to pull her panties up, he smacked her ass and quickly donned his own boxers. She pursed her lips at him and slowly dressed herself.

They went into the kitchen where Justine finally got her glass of water and, after a last passionate kiss, she made her way gingerly up the stairs to her friend's room.

12