A Second Shot at Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As things were now standing, this woman's breasts beat themselves harmlessly against her man's chest, so he was not feeling pain. As a matter of fact, he was feeling quite sensational! Brad walked towards the oaken kitchen table carrying his precious female cargo, sat her ass on the tabletop, then freed his hands so they could tame the terrorizing tits. He had an overwhelming desire to suck them, but his mouth couldn't reach them as long as his cock was in their owner's pussy. And, given the choice, he'd rather keep his meat inside the wet, warm hole!

With his cockshaft buried deep inside her, Gabby was at a point where she would have picked this choice for her fella, too. In fact, if he tried to withdraw from her at this moment, this might have turned into a shooting matter! Any man should know the cardinal rule of fornication; you don't stop screwing your woman after she starts cumming! And, boy o boy was this woman cumming hard! As Brad's slippery cock pumped into her more frantically, Gabby's female cum spurted out as a misty spray. Heavenly orgasms robbed her of breath to the point where she couldn't even scream about her ecstatic pleasure!

Brad had screwed this woman enough times to know when she was being caught up in the throes of carnal delight. Well, it was about damn time she was because he was ready to let loose, too! His horny body sent out a summons for seminal fluids to come speedily and do their duty. Semen and sperm left their prostrate and testicle homes and raced down a urethral tube. Here they were pressurized into a volatile mixture and expelled out into an unknown vaginal void. The man attached to this cock grunted and groaned in animalistic pleasure as he poured his devil-may-care, cummy cream into his woman's welcoming home.

Gabby dared dream this next part could still happen and when it did she was thrilled with elation. When Brad's pressurized cum began filling her vaginal cavity, this woman's body reacted by spasming with round after round of multiple orgasms! Her pussy muscles milked the swollen cock inside her in an attempt to squeeze it dry of every drop it had! Gabby subconsciously thanked God she wasn't a screamer or else she would have awakened the whole county with her joy!

Former lovers became lost in a netherworld of unimaginable euphoria. Conjugal bliss and rapturous romance sealed two hearts, bodies, and souls into the harmonious essence of one. Unspoken questions abounded about time before this day. Had loved ever lived? Had happiness yet been born? Had hope ever yet been given wing?

Despite fairytale dreams, time does not always stand still. Brad and Gabby's reverie came to an end and their entwined bodies parted. Some humor was found in the sight of a cock-cum and cunt-cum soaked green ribbon entangled in the middle of a cummy pubic mess.

Bradford Garrison scooped his lover up into his powerful arms and began carrying her towards the stairway leading to his wing of the house. Before they exited the kitchen, Gabby snatched up her shoes, her clothing, and her holstered police weapon. They sped three steps at a time up the stairs, ran a sudsy bath, and then cleansed each others love-stained bodies.

As passion-mellowed words of endearment flowed like strains of a romantic melody, the highlights of lost time were recalled. Brad had finished his internship, had started a private practice, and somewhere in between had served two tours as a field physician in Iraq. Coincidently, his tours overlapped two of Gabby's three, yet they never met 'in country'. This man was especially impressed with his beloved's military history. He was almost certain she was not giving him the whole story. His practiced healer's eyes did not fail to notice the jagged shrapnel scar which had only recently healed nor did they miss the older blemish which indicated a bullet had cut a path there.

On a lighter note, Brad giggled with mirth when he found the double Tramp Stamp tattoos on Gabby's ass just above her crack. Also known as a Butt Hat or an Ass Cap, one tat was the insignia of her Army unit and the other was an emblem of the Military Police. Looking closely at the MP tat, Brad made an ominous discovery. His blood chilled when he considered the implications. God, they were notches! He silently counted, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13! An even baker's dozen! Damn, were they...kills! If so, this was one Bad Ass dangerous woman he had in his arms!

Gabby's mind drifted away for a few seconds. She left behind the comfortable bath and returned to the filth and fury of war. Women are not allowed in frontline battle in war. Yet, where are the frontlines in the wars they now fight in? 120 American military service women have so far laid down their lives in these wars with nearly 700 more sacrificing through wounds and lost blood! 'War Is Hell' used to be a manly concept. It is gender biased no more!

His lover's silence gave Brad a chance to ponder a thought pestering his mind. He had asked dozens of questions of this woman in the time she had been in this house, yet she had asked none of him! Information had freely flown from his mouth. Why, he had even told her his side of the story relating to a legal problem he was having with the District Attorney! Yes, Gabby had spoken quite a bit, but in some ways she seemed to be secretive and reserved. Oh well, maybe it was just his imagination! Just to be sure, he planned to watch for signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

A sound brought the mind-drifting woman back from her journey. A voice was speaking in a soft tone. "Babydoll, I said, will you come to bed with me?" Brad asked. "We used to make such sweet music together in 'our' bed! Oh sweetheart, let's make some more tonight!"

After all the intimacies they had shared this night, why should this latest request be different? But, different it was, so much so that Gabby splashed out of the tub, hurriedly dried her body off, and then began to redress herself in her police uniform. As she buckled her holstered service revolver around her waist, words spilled from her lips. "Brad, I want to, but I can't," she explained. "I didn't come here tonight for a booty call or a social visit! I'm here on official business. Bradford Garrison, you are under arrest for the murder of Mildred Tillman! You have the right to remain silent..."

Brad climbed from the tub as his former, and now current lover, continued reading him his Miranda Rights. He was not surprised that an arrest warrant had been issued. District Attorney John Dell had been carrying out a vendetta against the Garrison family for years. Brad was most certainly surprised to find that this particular woman was the one to make the arrest! If he hadn't of just implanted his seminal seeds into her soft, warm vagina, he would have accused this police officer of having 'a real set of balls' to come into his house like this!

*

(Part Two) Imprisoned by Love

Gabby allowed her prisoner to awaken his parents. With swift haste, the devoted, protective mother and father came running downstairs to the kitchen where he waited. Like Brad, they were not surprised by the arrest. Their son's elderly patient had died of an apparent doctor assisted suicide nearly three months ago. Richard and Elisabeth Garrison were shocked to find out who the arresting officer was.

Brad saw Gabby tense when his parents entered the room. He saw her hand involuntarily move closer to the defensive weapon belted to her waist. A memory of a Tramp Stamp tattoo with 13 menacing notches flashed into his mind. He silently prayed, "Please God, please don't let there be trouble!"

God must have been in a prayer-answering mood on this night because Richard and Elisabeth walked straight to Gabby and embraced her like they would a long-lost daughter. They each even planted a kiss on a cheek. Brad's mother touched a gentle hand to the younger woman's face. Intelligent eyes saw a rat's nest of mussed up red hair and tender fingertips felt whisker-scratched facial skin. "Oh my lord," she unintentionally blurted out. "You two have been making love!"

Gabby's embarrassed, blushing red face confirmed the accusation. Before she could defend herself, her lover's mother continued. "Oh, that's so wonderful," she nearly sang. "Now maybe we can have a grandchild, or two, or a dozen! Gabrielle, are you coming back to us? I can't tell you how sorry we are to have driven you away! We now know you're the one true love for our son!"

"I'm not so sure about that last statement, Mother," Brad disputed. "What kind of woman comes home to a job where she can get vengeance by seducing and arresting a man? Maybe I no longer want her as my true love!"

Gabby bristled. "Mister, I did not come home for that reason!" she retorted. "Mayor Baker and the town council asked me to take over the Chief of Police job. I didn't know arresting you was the first order of business until after I was sworn in! And Sir, I believe you're badly mistaken as to who seduced whom here this night!"

The next several hours went by as a whirlwind of activity. Brad Garrison was handcuffed and delivered to the century old stone jailhouse where Gabby had so often played when her grandfather was Chief of Police. Just for stubbornness sake, this Chief stood on her rights to make the prisoner wait until his morning hearing before seeing his attorney. Leaving the jailbird in the capable hands of her grandfather's old jailer Elmer Johns, Gabby took two deputies and went out to do some criminal detecting.

The charge nurse at Saint Luke's Hospital was reluctant to cooperate with the new Chief at 3 o'clock in the morning. Gabby could be a hard-headed bitch when thwarted. Obtaining a warrant for obstruction of justice, she promptly threw the obstinate nurse's ass in jail. The remaining members of the hospital staff were as cooperative as pets. Interviews went smoothly. Without violating HIPAA hospital and patient rights, hospital records were freely opened. At 6:00 AM Gabby found what she sought. By 6:22 she was at the local VA hospital questioning a ninety year old, breakfast-eating WWII veteran. Using a doctor and two nurses as witnesses, she obtained several notarized affidavits.

At 7:00 AM, Chief Garrison was checking on her prisoners. She opened the charge nurse's cell door and, none too politely, told her to get the hell out of my house! Gabby then stood in front of Brad's cell door and looked at him with longing passion. His cell door was flung open, too. This policewoman's voice came out in a monotone whisper, "Last night, you accused me of seducing you. If I'm to be charged, I might as well have guilt. So, if you want a piece of early morning pussy, then follow me into the backroom!"

When Brad entered the backroom, he found a neat and tidy multi-bunked sleeping room. A shower was running from within a small bathroom. After a few more minutes, a naked, redheaded woman emerged from that room and walked over to lock the sleeping room's door. Without uttering a word, this very same woman began disrobing him. Inquisitive eyes dared him to tell her to stop. Hell, he could no more have told her to stop than he could have told his breath to stop breathing!

After stripping her man naked, Gabby took a firm grip on his hard and horny morning erection then she finally spoke. "We only have a little time," she seductively whispered. "So, we can only have a quick '69' mouth-job followed by a fast and furious 'hole in one' fuck-fest! Forgive my crude language, Brad, but you opened up this can of sexual shenanigans last night! Prisoner, assume the position!"

Brad plopped himself down on the nearest mattress and lay flat on his back. A frisky wildcat of a woman sprang atop him and landed on all fours. Within seconds her head was buried between his legs and her hands were guiding his cock into her mouth. Meat-hungry lips began kissing and sucking. Following the cat's example, this man dug his fingernails into some feminine ass and pulled a mound of wet vaginal meat into his famished, pussy-starved mouth.

A voracious contest for consumption of sexual sustenance ensued. Gabby gloried in the taste of cock! Once she had the rigid rod firmly under control within her mouth, she released her hands and grasped two handfuls of balls. By bobbing her head up and down plus twisting her tongue round and round, she was able to savor every succulent inch of this swollen, elongated treat!

Brad was busy greedily eating, too! His mouth was consuming clitoral cuisine. He licked and swallowed the tangy feminine fluids which poured like gravy. Flavorful vaginal flesh ripened like pink passion fruit as his tongue tasted, tickled, and teased. So fascinated was this man with this woman's pussy delights, he nearly forgot about the mammary ones. Their weight bouncing upon his abdomen finally captured his attention. His hands were all he was willing to release to play with the 'girls'. At this time, he refused to relieve his mouth, his lips, or his tongue from their pussyeating chores!

There must have been some kind of instinctive intuition at work here this morning because just as the man and woman were about to reach the 'point of no return' they each stopped eating. Brad scrambled out from under his woman, flipped her over onto her back, and then mounted her with all the natural mating lusts of a 'head over heels in love' man! Gabby squealed with delight as she felt the man's beefy penile pole plunge deep into her passion pit.

The original police officer's request had been for a fast and furious 'hole in one' fuck-fest. Well, one might find it difficult to do it any faster and more furiously than this copulating couple were doing it at this moment! As soon as Brad's ball-shaped cockhead sank into Gabby's vaginal hole in one powerful shot, they both started cumming. This lust-enraged man drove his cockshaft into his woman with thrusts that were jackhammer hard and jackrabbit quick. With each plunge, his masculine body released another spurt of seminal cum. The hole into which all these thrusts and plunges were directed might be bruised and sore later, but at the present time, it was doing an excellent job of spurting cum itself! In this case, it was Gabby drowning her lover's manhood with her feminine cum!

Both this man and this woman knew they could not allow themselves to scream out the orgasmic rhapsody they were feeling. Their joyous cheer would have been heard by too many ears and too many mouths would have then started wagging! So, love, lust, and passionate ecstasy were of necessity silenced, but they were nevertheless undeniably felt!

*

(Part Three) Love Goes on Trial

As it so happens, the old jailer Elmer Johns may have had more common sense than Gabby and Brad combined. It was he who had beaten on the locked sleeping room door and then unlocked with his own key when he could get no answer. He found the exhausted, unclothed couple sound asleep entwined in each others arms. If the twosome thought they had made little noise when lovemaking, this old jailer could have told them different. They had awakened him at the very least.

Before disturbing his boss, Elmer grabbed a blanket from a nearby pile and threw it over her and her lover. "Chief, wake up," he said gently shaking the woman. "Your prisoner's lawyer is here demanding to see his client! The hearing is soon and I'm not sure how much longer I can stall the hard-assed barrister."

Gabby and Brad were startled awake. They'd had no intentions of falling asleep, but both had just gone through a restless, sleepless night! Before they could form an intelligible response, another elderly gentleman burst into the room. "Elmer, I may be hard-assed, but I won't be stalled for a second longer!" attorney Bill Baxter snapped. "Chief Gabrielle Garrison, you have no rights to keep me from counseling my client!"

Gabby's face was blushing like a sunstruck crimson red rose. Why did it have to be Elmer and Uncle Bill to be the men to catch her in bed with this man? Of all the people in this town these dear old friends of her grandfather were the ones to give her the most encouragement to get on with her life and make the most of herself after her granddad's death and the lost of her marital home.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Uncle Bill," Gabby apologized. "You are absolutely correct about your client's rights! And, I'm so saddened if I have 'violated' him in any way! If you two will step out a minute or two, Brad and I will get bathed and dressed in clean clothes. Uncle Bill, you can have your client all you want after that! Elmer, when the time comes, I'd like for you to help me escort the prisoner over to the courthouse."

Bill Baxter's bemused face grinned with merriment. His was the third generation of Baxter attorneys to serve as legal counsel for the Garrison family. Although he wasn't this young lady's uncle by blood, she did carry the same place of endearment in his heart as if she were. Taking a step towards the blanket-covered policewoman and her bedmate, he stooped to kiss her forehead. "Okay Chief, but no more 'hanky panky'," he teased. "But, Gabby, it sure does my old heart good to see you two back together again...even if you did have to 'violate' the young fool to get it done!"

Time began to fly by in a tumultuous whirlwind of chaotic activity. Gabby made two promises. At the jailhouse she promised Brad she would see to it that he went free. At the courthouse she promised Elisabeth Garrison she would take care of her son. Both were outrageously bold pledges for this relatively young and inexperienced Chief of Police to be making.

The courthouse quickly filled with curious spectators. Murder trials were a rarity here and high profile wealthy physicians of the like of Dr. Brad Garrison as defendants were rarer still. Gabby and her deputy officers had their hands full keeping order in the monolithic one hundred year old masonry house of judicial jurisprudence. The Chief of Police called in the building inspector to ascertain the structural safety of the overcrowded balcony floor. Once capacity had been reached, Gabby ordered the doors closed to spectators.

A banging gavel brought immediate silence. No-nonsense, my-law-is-the-only-law, District Judge Henry Lee Jones read the specifics of the charges himself. Gabby had read them so she distilled them in her mind down to a three sentences. Brad was charged with giving ninety year old Mildred Tillman a fatal dose of narcotic medication with the purpose of ending her life with doctor assistance. The intended purpose was successful. Therefore, the charge of murder in the first degree was warranted.

Gabby took her seat behind the accused sitting at the defense table. After all, securing the prisoner was part of her police duties. Mrs. Elisabeth Garrison forced her way from the family seating section and sat herself down next to her son's incarcerator. Uncharacteristically, right in front of God and the entire courtroom assemblage, the woman hugged the police officer's shoulders and kissed her cheek.

Although startled by the unexpected outpouring of affection, Gabby listened intently as District Attorney John Dell began his opening arguments. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury," he rancorously alleged. "The evidence today will prove beyond a shadow of doubt that the defendant, Bradford Garrison, did willfully and with forethought deliberately end the life of Mrs. Mildred Tillman! The defense will argue that Mrs. Tillman was living a life of unbearable misery with no hope of recovery, but according to the laws of this jurisdiction, this did not grant Doctor Garrison the right to take her life! Physicians are not gods and it's about damn time they answered for acting like they are!"

Gabby couldn't stand the self-righteous hypocrite speaking these blasphemous words about the man she loved! Yes, he had helped get her appointed to her dream job as police chief of this town she loved, but it was only because he believed she hated Brad enough to help him make an arrest and conviction. Now she knew that John Dell cared not for guilt or innocence, but he instead cared that a big-profile prosecution was a steppingstone to the Governor's mansion!