A Secret Revealed - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back as she began to pump my length with a passion, collecting my pre-cum to use as a lube. My eyes rolled back, my toes cringed and I bucked into her hand. "Yes, cum for me, baby!" with those words, I was sent over the edge and I experienced the greatest feeling of my life. Jerking me to my climax, my cum rushed up my cock and squirted a huge load onto the wall. Several times the amount that a male would produce in a full ejaculation. Following my first load came another and then another and more and more. It just wouldn't stop. My mouth open in a silent scream as Rose continued to milk my cock, the orgasm was beginning to subside. I twitched in the afterglow of that glorious climax and the last dribbles of cum leaked down my shaft.

"Holy shit..." Rose stared wide-eyed at the massive amount of cum I created. The wall had a drooping blob of my semen steadily leaking down. And as for the bath, well, the water in front of me had a layer of white floating on the surface. More of it hung limply off the edge of the tub, dripping onto the floor. I was unconscious in her arms. It was just too much for me to handle. She hugged me tightly "I love you, Eve and that won't ever change...". Leaning in, she pressed her lips to mine, basking in this moment of bliss.

XXX

I was blessed with my first orgasm because of her but this was but the prelude to my adventure with her. My darling Rose.

12