A Shed, Summer, and Scarborough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it got a little awkward. There was some confusion, and some urgent instructions from Carolyn to the effect that I should, "Bugger off to your own room. I'll come and see you in a minute."

She got out of the bed, nude I noticed despite my confused state. She pushed me on the shoulder. "Out," Carolyn commanded, pointing to the door. "I'm sorry, Marjorie," I heard her say to my mother's shocked face as it hovered above the cover. "I'll go and give him a telling off."

Carolyn burst into my bedroom like a firework. "What the bloody hell was that all about? I managed to talk her into some kind of understanding, and then you burst in with an erection growing out of your bloody fist!"

Light spilled in from the bulb on the landing as I looked up at Carolyn from the end of my bed. I blinked. "I must have been dreaming," I mumbled. "It was saucy. I woke up and wanted you."

"I can see that," Carolyn said with a smirk, her anger cooling. She pointed to my lap where my erection jutted from the yaw of my open flies. "Would you like me to do something with it?" she asked.

The woman yanked my trousers down to my shins. Next she pulled them completely off and waved a finger at me to indicate I should take my shirt off.

"I must be insane," she muttered to herself while she knelt between my feet and lifted my cock upright. "Middle of the night and he storms in waving his cock about ..."

As I lay on my back, resting on my elbows, I watched Carolyn go to work on my erection with her mouth. I groaned and thrust my hips up, forcing my tumescence between her lips.

"That's so sexy," Carolyn," I moaned when the cock-head bulged in my lover's cheek like a lollipop. "Suck me. Go on, Carolyn."

"You mucky bastard," Carolyn replied when my penis plopped from her mouth. "You like it like that, eh?" She yanked at me, her fist sliding up and down the length of me. "Lazy sod, lying there while I do the work." She smirked and stared a challenge into my eyes as she opened her mouth to take me again.

I saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to the movement and saw my mother framed in my bedroom doorway. When I opened my mouth to speak, I saw some indefinable look on my mother's face. I had a feeling then, as Carolyn, oblivious to my mother's presence sucked and gobbled at my cock, that if I spoke, or even acknowledged her presence, my mother, like a startled deer, would be gone in the blink of an eye.

So I watched her watching us. She stood there for a few moments longer, just looking, and then, in front of my bulging eyes, incredibly, she slowly lifted the hem of her nightgown. It came from the floor, up past her shins, revealed the pale glow of her knees as it crept higher, and eventually, as I gulped and stared, moved past her thighs.

My mother stopped lifting her gown, her eyes filling with fear when I groaned at the combined effect of Carolyn's tongue and sucking lips and the promise that my own mother was about to show me that taboo place between her thighs. Her feet shuffled as though to take flight, but she didn't leave, instead my mother simply paused for a moment and then, finally, lifted the gown over her pubis.

My cock swelled with lust as I looked at the shadowy area between my mother's legs. The light, diffused from the bulb on the landing, wasn't strong enough for me to see much detail, and about all I could make out was the pale glow of her stomach and thighs, with the dark patch of pubic hair at the centre.

"Do you want to make love?" Carolyn asked, still unaware of what had been going on. "Do you Eric? Would you like a nice little fuck?"

I couldn't respond, not knowing how my mother would react if Carolyn moved and saw her in the doorway. When I looked over to that part of the room again, I saw my mother was now sliding a finger between her legs. She looked at me with heavy-lidded eyes, her mouth slack. When I tilted my head, still not speaking a word, I questioned her with my eyes.

Did she want me to fuck Carolyn? Was she going to watch?

"Eric?" Carolyn said. "Did you hear what I said?" She shifted on the bed, rolling over so she could lean on one elbow and look into my face. "Do you want to do it, Eric?"

Then she must have seen the woman in the doorway, because she gasped and blurted out my mother's name.

"Marjorie!" Carolyn cried. "What the hell are you doing? I thought we'd sorted it all out downstairs. I thought I'd explained it's just some dirty game that Eric likes."

My mother stepped into my bedroom. She let the nightgown fall to cover her lewd and inappropriate exposure, and then came closer. Carolyn rose and covered her breasts with a corner of the bed cover, which seemed strange given the sexual tangle we were all caught up in.

"I want to watch," my mother said, her voice flat and low. She shrugged. "I was curious today, that's why I went down to the shed. I might have been jealous too." She looked at me. "Jealous of you and Carolyn. I don't know what I thought really. I was confused, and kept on thinking that you were going to take Carolyn away from me." Then my mother looked at her lover. "And I was jealous of you for taking my son. I wanted him to love me, nobody else."

"I do love you, Mum," I breathed.

"Can I watch?" my mother asked. "Please."

Suddenly my world slewed. This wasn't really how things were supposed to be. My face went hot and my cheeks burned with chagrin at the memory of the things I'd said to Carolyn when we'd fucked and Mum had overheard. I'd pretended my lover was my own flesh and blood, my mother, and suddenly it all seemed so wrong.

Just as I opened my mouth to refuse, to tell Mum to get out, to send both of them away so I could think on what I'd done, Carolyn uttered the words that changed all our lives.

"Stay," she whispered. The cover fell away to expose her breasts. "Watch me with Eric, Marjorie. Watch me with your son."

The sight of Carolyn's tits did it for me. I couldn't resist the lure of those big jugs of hers. All my embarrassment and guilt over the incestuous role-play blew away as I reached for my lover's breasts.

"Kiss me, Eric," Carolyn sighed. "Kiss my mouth in front of your mum. Then we can fuck. Let her watch."

"Please," my mother murmured when she appeared at the side of the bed. "Kiss me as well, Carolyn. Let me share you properly with my son."

My mouth fell open while my cock swelled hugely and I saw them kiss. To see my own mother's fingers touching Carolyn's breasts sent such a surge of emotion through me that I gasped and couldn't help but touch myself. My fist stroked along my length as the kiss grew hungrier, both women moaning and mewling as their tongues slid in a serpentine battle for dominance.

"Eric," my mother said, her voice thick and treacly when she saw me fisting my hard on. "Are you going to put that inside Carolyn? Is that what you use on her to make her smile?"

Before I could utter a word, being incapable of speech with shock at these twisting, turning events, Carolyn said, "It does more than make me smile, Marjorie. It makes me tingle. It fills my cunt and feels so bloody good."

"You lucky cow," my mother responded.

Another cold wave of shock hit me like storm waves down on Scarborough front in the winter. "You should try it then," Carolyn had said.

My mother chuckled. "That's a terrible thing to suggest, Carolyn," she said. "My own son?" She shook her head. "No, I couldn't do that. It's so wicked."

With my head swivelling like a spectator at a tennis match, I watched the exchange between the two women. I wondered what compelled my mother to appear at my bedroom door and lift her nightdress; she'd been about to masturbate while she watched me with Carolyn, I'd been sure of it, and it had only been when Carolyn moved and noticed her there that she'd covered up. Another thought in my head concerned my blonde lover. What possessed her to offer me to my mum? The game-playing was one thing, but to suggest it in reality staggered me.

And what if Mum hadn't refused? Would she have really let me do it? Would I actually do it myself?

I couldn't understand a lot of what went on, maybe it was a full moon or the fact it was the middle of the night and emotions had been fraught earlier in the day. I'd certainly been confused when I woke up from my dream, so much so that I'd stumbled into the women's bedroom demanding to see Carolyn.

But then Carolyn, with an indifferent moue pursing her lips at my mother's rebuttal, smiled at me and lay back on the bed. "Come to me, Eric," she sighed and held out her arms.

The sight of her reclining on top of the bed, all voluptuous and inviting goaded me into action. I glanced at Mum, who just stood there looking at us, and moved between my lover's thighs.

Carolyn's hand stroked me to full stiffness and I slid into her body.

"He's there," Carolyn said in a voice cracked with lust. "Your son's cock is filling me, Marjorie. Stand there and watch us fuck."

"You bitch," I heard my mother say. "You're saying that to get the better of me. Well, I'm his mother, he'll always love me. You're just a young man's fancy piece. He'll tire of you and throw you aside, but I'll always be his mother."

"Fuck me, you bastard," Carolyn hissed in my ear. To my mother, she said, "But I've got him now. He's inside me, filling me with a throbbing hard-on. When he comes he'll fill me with his seed, Marjorie. Your son's spunk in my cunt."

This exchange, as surreal as I found it, turned me on. The filthy words coming from Carolyn were especially arousing, and I found myself jabbing my cock into her body, gasping and groaning and mumbling her name.

"See!" Carolyn cried in triumph. "He's saying my name. My name, Marjorie, he doesn't want his mother, he wants a woman who can milk him of all his spunk and who can do all these dirty things with him."

I grunted and called out that I was about to come.

"Give it to me," Carolyn gasped. "Come inside me, my darling boy."

"No!" I heard my mother shout as the surge began. "Give it to me."

Carolyn laughed and pushed me off her body. I slid off her just as the semen squirted from me. A hot jet splashed against the outside of Carolyn's thigh as I came.

"There it is, Marjorie," Carolyn squealed. "Go and get it."

Before I knew it, my mum had my cock in her hand. She pumped me and held her open mouth over the dome of my cock-head as it spat its load.

"Mum!" I called out, my fingers scrabbling at the bed as I tried to pull away from her. "What ...?"

"Come into your mother's mouth, Eric," Carolyn snarled as she rolled over to watch her friend taking her own son's semen on her tongue. "Go on, Marjorie, wank it out of him, drink his spunk."

"God," I heard my mother mutter. "I'm damned anyway. I've touched his cock and tasted his semen." And then she closed her eyes and took my oozing cock end between her lips.

"No!" I gasped. "She's sucking me. I can't ... Mum ... Mum, you're sucking me."

"I bloody well know," my mother replied as my penis slid out of her mouth. "I know I was sucking your cock." She rose upright and pulled the nightgown up over her head. "Now I want to fuck it," she added as she then, naked, pushed at Carolyn. "Get off the bed. Let me lie down." Then, when Carolyn had rolled off the bed, my mother looked at me. I saw her lying there, legs wide to reveal the gash of her cunt, hot and wet in the nest of her pubic bush. "Do it, Eric," my mother said as she grimaced at me with clenched teeth. "Fuck me."

Dazed by this latest twist, I clambered between her legs. "Your mother, Eric," Carolyn muttered. I looked up to see my lover mauling her tits with one hand, while she rubbed between her legs with the other. Lust twisted her face as she stared down, her bottom lip between her teeth and her eyes half-closed and glazed over. "Just like we pretended. Fuck her. Fuck your mum and watch her face when you fill her up with your cock."

I shuffled on my knees until the tip of my penis touched the scarlet heat of my mother's sex. Swallowing hard, I looked at her, stared into my mother's eyes, pausing on the brink of uncertainty.

"I want you to do it, Eric," my mother said in a voice so quiet I barely heard. "Put it in. Do it to me. Do it to me just like you do with Carolyn. Be mine, Eric. Be my son and love me."

"I do love you, Mum," I gasped.

"Then show me, darling. Show me how much you love your mum."

"Fuck," Carolyn sighed when I slumped forward. "You dirty pair of fuckers," she breathed.

My mother's eyes went wide as I slid into her body. Her arms reached around my neck and she held me there, deep inside her body with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I've got him, Carolyn," my mother groaned. "All of him. I've got his love and his lovely big cock."

"You're fucking your son, Marjorie," Carolyn moaned, incredulous, as though she couldn't believe her own eyes, even though she'd goaded us to it. "Eric, that's your mum's cunt."

And then she came, her eyes closing as she slumped to the floor, her hand still rubbing vigorously.

I thrust into my mother as she jerked her hips and rose up to meet me. Like Carolyn said, I looked into her face and saw her watching me.

"What have we done, Eric?" she sighed. "Oh, God, what have we done? My son, my own son, doing this with me ..."

I groaned and felt another orgasm flare so close on the comet tail of the last.

"Mum," I grunted.

The kiss, as I came, with what semen my drained balls could summon spitting into my mother's body, I found more intimate and personal than mere sexual intercourse. Kissing my mother's mouth, with our tongues sliding around like lovers, filled me with such an arterial burst of love that I collapsed on top of her as tears pricked my eyes.

"Don't be sorry, Mum," I gasped. "Please, don't be sorry about this."

"I'm not, my baby," my mother whispered. "I love you, and I love feeling you so big and hard inside me."

"Are we going to do it again?" I asked.

The woman beneath me nodded. "Oh yes," she hissed, smiling up at me before we kissed again.

"Let me in," Carolyn said in a small voice as she stood at the lonely edge of my tiny bed. "I want to feel loved too."

"You are, darling, Mum replied. "And especially if you lick me and give me a beautiful orgasm."

"Move," Carolyn," said as she pushed at me.

I got out of the way and then I knelt next to the bed, watching my mother's face while Carolyn tongued jizm from my mother's body.

"Kiss me, Eric," Mum said just before she climaxed on Carolyn's creamy tongue. "Kiss your mother when she comes."

Scarborough

The man regarded us out of a lugubrious face as we stood there and waited for him to speak. He looked at the two women briefly and then turned his attention to me. Despite my youth I was the man of the party, and as such, would be the one the hotel clerk would address.

He fixed me with a rheumy-eyed stare and said, "I'm not sure." He glanced again at my mother and Carolyn who were waiting patiently with our baggage at their feet. "It isn't really a room for three," the man added.

I could see he was about to shake his head and refuse to admit us, hopes of a room at the Lord Nelson hotel faded. We could pay for two rooms, just, but the stretch on our resources would curb our enjoyment on that late summer weekend.

Carolyn stepped forward. "Excuse me," she said as she placed a hand on the man's bony wrist.

Five minutes later we were shown a room at the top of the hotel, facing the seafront no less, and then I spent an energetic ten minutes huffing and puffing up and down the narrow stairs. First I collected our cases, two journeys to the top floor of the building, while Next came a heavy contraption of springs and a frame, a complicated arrangement of a folding bed borrowed from the hotel. The bed possessed all the menace of a bear trap, with its hinges and folding parts, and even the mattress proved awkward as I dragged its reluctant bulk up stairs and around difficult corners on the landing, the damned thing refusing to cooperate with me like a recalcitrant child being dragged to school.

Eventually, after all that effort, we were in.

"Charm," Carolyn smiled when I mentioned the hotel clerk's unwillingness to rent us a room for the weekend.

My mother laughed. "Buckets of it, Carolyn," she said.

I shook my head, amazed and delighted at the blonde's powers of persuasion. "I thought he wasn't going to let us have a room, for certain."

Carolyn smiled and sat on the double bed. She bounced up and down, testing the springs. "It'll be a bit tight for three." She looked at me with an amused smirk. "You'll have to have the put-me-up bed, Eric."

Eyeing the menacing arrangement lurking in a corner of the spacious room I sighed and shrugged.

"Would you like to sleep with me?" my mother asked -- a rhetorical question these days. Completely uninhibited now that the three of us were lovers, my mother slipped out of the dress she'd worn for the journey. "I'm just off for a bath before we go for our walk."

I caught a quick glimpse of her bare buttocks before she wrapped a towel around her body. "Do you want me to scrub your back, Mum?" I asked.

"Give me ten minutes," she replied before opening the door and walking out onto the landing.

"You dirty bugger," Carolyn said with a smile. "You're at her all the time."

"You get your share." I winked at the woman as she too undressed.

Carolyn stood there and flaunted her big breasts. She walked to the window and looked out across the sands and the shimmering North Sea. "As long as I do get my share, Eric," she replied.

I went to her and wrapped my arms around her middle. She sighed and held my forearms, squeezing them tight around her body. My cock stiffened quickly, and I considered the attractions of Carolyn's voluptuous curves, even thinking about sliding my erection into her from behind as we stood at the window.

Reading my mind, Carolyn murmured, "Your mum'll be waiting."

I gently eased Carolyn around so she faced me. We kissed, long and tender, lingering at the window with our tongues entwined while I stroked Carolyn's breasts and she squeezed the stiffness throbbing in my trousers.

She broke away and moved to the bed. "Quickly," Carolyn gasped as she lay back and opened her legs. "Before you go to her, kiss me some more ... Down there."

I settled, still fully clothed, between my lover's thighs and licked at her, and soon had the woman writhing and moaning.

Carolyn came. She stiffened and then let out a huge gasp. I eased myself off the bed and looked at her while she shuddered and writhed.

"Go," she panted. "I'll bathe afterwards. I'm going to lie here and play with myself. All this sunshine and excitement about this weekend has made me feel very fruity. Go on," Carolyn insisted with a flick of her hand towards the door. "We've got all the time in the world to be together."

After kicking off my shoes I took a towel and left Carolyn alone in the room. I walked along the landing and stopped outside the door to the bathroom. I knocked tentatively.

The door opened after I heard the bolt snick open on the other side. My mother's head appeared, her body hidden while steam billowing around her.

We were kissing as soon as I'd stepped inside and the bolt had slid home again.

"Get out of those clothes," my mother panted. I stripped quickly, leaving my clothes piled on the lino flooring.

The small bathroom had been big enough for my mother to kneel and suck my cock as the huge taps pumped gallons of hot water into a claw-footed bath. The bath itself took up half the room, and seemed as big as a rowing boat, easily big enough for two.

"Mum," I moaned when my mother fixed her eyes on mine. Her lips stretched around my girth, while the cock-head inside her mouth bulged against one cheek.