A Shy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben held her ass as tight as he could as her body began to relax but was still gently licking her pussy in a much gentler way while she settled back down. Ben pulled Jessica down his body as he held onto her hips until the crack of her ass backed into his stiff cock.

At this angle Ben was able to take one of her tits into his mouth and nibbled on her nipple. Jessica looked down at Ben to watch him stimulate her nipples as her nose touched the top of his head. He smelled so different from her husband, she found the smell erotic as she arched her chest making her tits push into Ben's face.

She closed her eyes as she felt the tiny nibbles he was giving her tits giving her shivers of pleasure. She could feel Ben's huge cock rubbing against the crack of her ass and arched her body so she would receive stimulation from both Ben's cock and his tongue as she sat above him with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open from the pleasure she was experiencing.

Ben pulled his mouth away from her tits and put his arms up around her shoulders and pulled her down to kiss her on the lips as their tongues mingled in passion. Ben starred into her eyes as he kept his mouth over hers and whispered. "Angel. Why don't you turn your beautiful white body around and take hold of my cock with your delicate white fingers? I want you to experience the contrast of your white skin against my black cock."

Ben continued to gently kiss on her lips while her eyes remained closed as he continued to whisper in her open mouth. "As you take hold of me with your beautiful white fingers, I want you to watch how you stimulate me. Watch how it responds to your gentle touch. As you take it in your sweat beautiful mouth, I want you to think how each swollen vein that you feel will bring pleasure to you when you feel it deep inside you.."

Jessica pressed her mouth on Ben's open mouth and shoved her tongue deep inside his mouth as he gently sucked on it. She lifted away from his mouth and whispered to Ben. "You've got me so hot."

Ben smiled as he starred into her eyes and kissed her lips than whispered. "You looked like an angel from heaven when I first set eyes on you tonight." Jessica smiled back as she kissed him and held the palms of her hands around his face as she whispered back. "You can be my black stallion."

They kissed passionately one more time before Jessica turned herself around until she was sitting on Ben's chest and backed her ass up until she felt his chin than gentle kisses as Ben waited for Jessica to touch his cock.

Jessica leaned forward within a few inches of Ben's massive cock and wrapped her left hand around its girth. Ben was pulling her hips back toward his face as she felt his tongue enter her pussy below causing her to moan from the pleasure of his hot tongue.

Jessica studied his cock and although her fingers only encircled around half of its thickness. She was comparing the contrast of her white fingers against Ben's black cock. Ben was making her hips move with his tongue as she lowered her head down and kissed the large head.

The large veins were protruding out as she remembered Ben's words to her and how they would bring pleasure when she felt them touching her inside. Jessica began to slowly lick the cock giving it long slow strokes with her tongue.

Jessica was resting her right hand down letting her finger nail's touch his testicles as she let her tongue sort of float along Ben's cock. The contrast was exciting her as she moved her left hand on his cock and licked the tip of its head.

She studied her fingers as she played with his cock and noticed she was wearing her wedding rings. Jessica was wearing them out of habit and forgot to remove them before Ben came over. Jessica lowered her head with her mouth open as far as she could and took the massive head into her mouth as far as it would go and she locked her lips while swishing her tongue around the tip feeling pre cum leaking from its head.

She lifted her head up and licked the side again feeling the veins with her tongue. Ben was flickering his tongue over her clitoris making her body spasm as she rotated her hips.

Ben was giving her so much pleasure with his tongue she found it hard to concentrate on his cock. Jessica glanced down again at her wedding rings and starred at the diamond. This wasn't her husband giving her pleasure with his tongue. It was Ben, a black man she called her black stallion a few moments ago.

Jessica was starring at the way her fingers were wrapped around his cock. She was studying the contrast of them against his black skin. She thought about her husband, his cock, and how much larger Ben's cock was compared to her husband's.

This wasn't her husband she was touching. It was a black man, much larger than her husband. She was imagining it was already inside her as she licked the head again. Would it hurt? Would Ben be gentle putting it inside her for the first time? Would she stretch?

If she stretched to accommodate Ben, how would her husband get any pleasure from screwing her? Why were these thoughts entering her head now? Why was she so concerned about her husband when he cheated on her?

Jessica was playing with Ben's balls as she continued to lick the head of his cock. She wanted this man to fuck her. She wanted this black cock inside her. She wanted Ben to be her black Stallion.

Jessica's mind kept drifting back to her husband and once this man fucked her she too would be an adulteress. She didn't care at this moment as she moved her ass above Ben's talented tongue. She would be getting even with her husband but this wasn't about leveling the score. It was about passion, about how she felt, about what she wanted and needed.

Ben was on the verge of making her orgasm again but she wanted to experience her next orgasm with him inside her. Jessica knew it was time. She wanted to feel him inside her pussy and she wanted to be fucked and she wanted Ben to do it on her bed.

Jessica wanted to make the decision to bring this to the next level. The next level that would make her an adulteress and Ben her black Stallion and bring her the much needed pleasure she had been deprived for months.

Jessica lifted herself up balancing herself as she held onto his thighs and gave her ass a final wiggle above Ben's face before raising herself and turning to take his hands into hers as he got up and followed her into the bedroom.

She was pulling on Ben's hands as she took him into her bedroom and some how she did feel like an angel bringing her black Stallion to the place she wanted him to make love to her. This would become the bed used to become an adulteress. The very place that she would become his angel and him her Stallion.

Jessica climbed on the bed and pulled Ben with her as she kissed him on the lips while putting her arms around his neck. She moved her hands around and played with his cheeks than stroking his hair as she gave him little peeks around his lips.

Jessica had just noticed that Ben had taken off the garter belt she was wearing and removed the heels while she was sitting on his face and hurriedly pulled off the remaining stockings from her legs and through them onto the floor as she took hold of Ben's face again and began to kiss him again.

Jessica desperately wanted Ben to fuck her that instant as he placed his hands on her waist and lowered his head to suck on her tits. Jessica leaned back on the pillow and scooted her ass toward the center of the bed as Ben licked and nibbled on her nipples.

Ben placed the palm of his hand on her mound inserting a finger inside her pussy feeling the wetness and the warmth his cock would soon feel. Ben moved into the center of the bed between Jessica's legs and placed his cock on top of her mound as he leaned over to kiss her lips.

Ben was moving his cock along her belly as Jessica reached down and laid the tips of her fingers on top of its massive length as they continued to kiss. Jessica whispered into his mouth. "I want you inside me."

Ben licked her lips than placed his lips onto Jessica's while he reached between his legs and held his cock and adjusted his body and placed the head of his cock near the entrance of her pussy.

Jessica's tummy was gyrating and her breathing began to increase knowing that she was getting closer to feeling Ben inside her. Ben had placed his cock between her labia and gently moved the head from the top near her clitoris and back down mixing both her juices and his pre cum onto the head of his cock.

Jessica raised her legs and bent them back making her knees come close to her tits as she placed her hands under her knees to hold them up. Ben pushed forward putting pressure on her labia lips as he continued to move the head along the opening of her pussy.

Jessica raised her head and looked down between her legs to watch as this large black cock would enter her for the first time. Ben gave himself another push forward as he watched Jessica's eyes squint from the pressure.

Ben kept moving the head along the slit than decided to push forward again only this time it popped inside her pussy as Jessica's head rested back on the pillow. Ben held himself very still for a few seconds than pushed forward again sending another fraction inside Jessica's tight pussy.

Jessica starred up into Ben's eyes not saying a word as he pulled himself back just a fraction than pushed forward sending himself inside her a couple inches. Jessica cried out. "Oh God . . . Ben . . . You're so gentle . . . "

Jessica was tight and to Ben she thought she must feel like fucking a virgin as she felt him repeat his moves several times sending more of his thick cock inside her. Once Ben had lodged several inches inside her pussy, she let go of her legs and locked them around his ass as he bent down and kissed her open mouth.

Their kiss was very passionate as their tongues mingled together as Ben began to fuck her pussy sending more of himself inside of her with each stroke. Jessica felt stretched and felt every vein touch her pussy just like Ben had said it would.

Jessica placed her hands around his head while they continued to kiss and sucked on Ben's tongue as they fucked. Jessica's pussy was making loud sounds from the pressure of the large cock inside her.

Jessica's mind drifted back thinking about her husband, her marriage and how this would never have happened if he hadn't screwed around on her. She continued to kiss Ben as he fucked her as her mind went back thinking about her first experience screwing her husband.

This felt so different, so much more erotic and taboo being a white woman getting fucked by a black man. She was still a married white woman and he was a very potent black man capable of getting her pregnant.

Jessica thought, Oh God. Ben could get her pregnant tonight! Where were the condoms Jasmine had given her? She must have left them on the dresser when she was applying her makeup. Her mind was telling her to get them before it was too late. She was enjoying the fucking she was getting from this man. She didn't want to him to stop, or to think she didn't want him fucking her.

Jessica didn't want Ben to stop. She wanted him to stay inside her. He was fucking her like no other man had ever fucked her. Her mind told her that she would have him pull out before he came. She would make him pull out when he was ready to shoot his seed. Hot potent African seeds that was capable of impregnating her.

Ben was still kissing her rotating his cock inside her pussy now that she was getting accustomed to his size. Jessica looked into his eyes which had a determined look about them as she felt his cock stretching her pussy.

Jessica locked her hands around the back of his neck as she held onto Ben as he increased the speed of his strokes into her. Ben lifted himself up a few inches and put his arms around her legs to hold them back against her tits.

The sounds coming from Jessica's wet pussy clearly were more defined now as Ben hammered into her. Jessica tilted her head and was able to look down between her legs and watched the stiff black shaft disappear into her pussy with each thrust.

Jessica closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm starting to build and within seconds she screamed out loud. "Oh My God . . . Yeah . . . Baby . . . Fuck me." Her body was trembling as she came and Ben continued to fuck her at an even faster pace than before.

Her whole body shook with each thrust Ben made inside her, Jessica's head was moving a few inches on the pillow each time his cock banged into her pussy. She could feel the head of his cock bang into her uterus with each thrust and she knew that he was inside her farther than any other man had been.

Jessica rested the palms of her hands on his shoulders now as he hammered away at her. She was starring at her white hands against his skin again, watching her red painted finger nails slightly dig into his skin. Jessica's eyes focused on her wedding rings with the diamond glistening in the light. She was laying on her back pinned down to the bed getting fucked by a man other than her husband. A black man that had a very large cock who was stretching her pussy and was getting ready to shoot his seed.

Ben was knocking the wind out of her with each thrust he made into her and made Jessica gasp for air. Ben lowered his head and kissed her on the lips again, Jessica couldn't hold her breath long enough to kiss him long.

Suddenly. Ben began to holler out that he was going to cum as his strokes slowed down and his cock swelled up as he got ready to shoot his load into her. Ben looked into Jessica's eyes as his strokes became slower than Jessica watched as Ben closed his eyes and hollered out. "Oh God . . . Its going inside . . . Here it comes. Take it . . . "

Jessica watched the expression on Ben's face as she felt the hot seed hitting her cervix. It seemed hotter than his cock if that was possible as she actually felt it puddling inside her tummy. Ben didn't stop fucking her as he began to pick up pace again.

Jessica's mind came back to reality again as she remembered that this wasn't her husband fucking her. It was a black man fucking her that just shoot his load of hot cum deep inside her belly.

Jessica lifted her head up and looked between her legs. She saw Ben's cock as he continued to fuck her pussy but there was no sign of the seed he had just shoot into her. She laid her head back down on the pillow thinking that his cock must be plugging up her pussy. Keeping his seed locked deep inside her tummy.

She placed her hands near her navel and could feel Ben's cock pointing out each time he thrust into her. He seemed to be on a mission right now as she looked at his face. His eyes were closed and his head was tilted up in pure pleasure and he seemed to be thinking.

Ben kept her legs pinned back against her tits as he continued to fuck her as Jessica's mind kept flashing all of these different things she should be doing and she wasn't. She should make him stop and let her up so she can clean up but her body was deifying her at the moment. She was enjoying this man fucking her.

Jessica watched Ben's face as he let out another cry. "Oh . . . Angel . . . Here it comes again . . . Inside you . . . " She felt the second wave on cum shooting inside her pussy as Ben held himself completely still inside her this time.

Ben was shaking as he emptied his load inside her pussy. Jessica came at the same time making her whole body quiver as she came. "Oh . . . Yeah . . . That's it . . . That's it . . . Ben . . . "

Jessica was exhausted as she lay there with her eyes closed and felt Ben gently kissing around her lips. She was still out of breath as she opened her eyes to see him starring into them.

Ben was still inside her pussy but soon puled himself out as he let go of her legs letting them straighten out on the bed. Jessica placed her hand down on her pussy and brought her legs up and back again as she felt around the entrance which was gaping wide open from Ben's huge cock.

Jessica felt a tiny amount of cum running down the crack of her ass and figured the largest portion must still be trapped inside her pussy right now. Ben laid down next to her and took his hand and placed it on her waist turning her over to face him.

Jessica looked into his eyes he leaned over and kissed her nose making her smile as she put her arm around his waist than placed her leg up over his. Ben took his hand and gently massaged her tits as she stroked his chin.

Her mind kept thinking about the seed that Ben had planted inside her tonight. She wanted to get up and wash up but her body was exhausted. Her mind drifted around thinking about her husband fucking that other woman. Would she go back to him after what he did? Was she any better than her husband now that she committed adultery?

What if she got pregnant with Ben's child? A black child? Would he make a good Father? Jessica's mind kept drifting around and soon she fell asleep.