A Siblings Love Tale. Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie kept her rhythm steady so it didn't take me long to release my load inside her which must have set her off because I felt her pussy quivering around my cock before it stopped throbbing. When she finished she sat there motionless waiting for Lisa to reach her climax. Afterward we just lay on the bed and at some point dozed off.

I was woken by Aunt Rhoda who was rummaging around in her luggage. The light coming through the curtain told me it was morning.

"Morning." She whispered not wanting to wake the twins.

"Morning." I replied trying to get off the bed as quietly and slowly as possible so as not to wake them either.

When I got to my feet she walked over to me and kissed me. "Thank you, sorry I didn't finish you off. I had to leave something for them." She whispered looking down at the twins. "Do you want to join me in the shower?"

"Ok." I replied.

"So did you sleep in Jason's room?" I asked when we were out in the hallway.

"No, after I was done with him I went to sleep with Sammi. Jason snores too loud which wouldn't have made a difference where sleep was concerned, but at least I had fun while I was not sleeping."

When we got into the bathroom she leaned in to turned the shower on, standing there with one leg stretched out to her side while she held her hand under the water to feel when it was getting hot. I couldn't resist so I walked to her and cupped her pussy in my hand slipping my middle finger inside her.

"Hang on." She said pulling my hand down so my finger slipped out of her. "We can play in the shower, it's almost ready."

A few seconds later she stepped in pulling me in after her. She handed me the soap and turned her back so I could wash it but getting carried away I washed her all over. She turned so I could wash the front of her, then after I crouched to wash her legs she placed her hand on my head and turned again while holding me down. When her ass was in front of my face she bent over placing her hands on her feet which pushed her pussy out between her legs toward my face. This was a beautiful view.

I leaned forward and closed my mouth over it feeling her push back harder against my face. I pushed my tongue into her then pulled it out and slid it down between her labia to her clitoris. She moaned so I repeated everything I had done from pushing my tongue into her then back down to her clit. I continued doing this till at one point I pushed my tongue into her and felt her pussies contractions.

When I stood up she stayed as she was except one of her hands which took hold of my cock and guided it to her pussies entrance. I slid it in and pumped my hips till I came inside her. When my cock softened she stood up and washed me all over as I had done with her, finally washing her pussy again and then she stepped out of the shower. As we were drying off Sammi came in to call us for breakfast.

The morning yoga sessions for the rest of their two weeks with us were normal, my erection was a part of them though nothing was done about it during the sessions. The days were spent relaxing in the sun or inside when it rained or shopping when we needed things. The nights were spent with different people in different rooms with different partners. During that time I hardly spent any nights with either of my sisters.

On their third last day with us we received a phone call, Sammi had gone to answer it. She walked back outside to where we were enjoying the sun with a rather perplexed look on her face. "That was Jan, she wants to come visit tomorrow."

Jan (short for Janine) was our cousin on our dad's side. Their family lived on the other side of town. Before our parents died we only got to see them when we went there to visit. They never came to our house because her dad wasn't happy with the nudism. After our parents died he forbade them from seeing us at all. Them being Jan and Barry her little brother. A couple of years after our parents died he was hit by a bus while crossing the road. He spent eight months in a coma and then passed away. So the look on Sammi's face was understandable.

"Seriously?" Jessy piped up. "I thought they were banned from seeing us."

"Well she is nineteen now, so her dad can't really stop her from doing what she wants." Sammi replied.

Aunt Rhoda had sat up, she looked excited since she hadn't seen Jan since Jan was a very chubby six year old. "Wow, nineteen now. I didn't realize it had been that long. It will be lovely to see her again. When last did you guys see her?"

"At Barry's funeral." Sammi said.

"At least they had the decency to allow you to go to that." She said knowing the story. She looked at the twins asking "Do you two remember Jan, you were seven the last time you saw her?"

"Yes." They spoke almost simultaneously.

"Did they come to your parents funeral? She asked Sammi.

"Yes they came to the church, but not the wake."

We spoke about the issues between their family and ours, and about how we felt that Jan wanted to come see us. In general we were all happy Jan was a cheerful girl the last time we saw her. We also spoke of how we were going to miss each other when Aunt Rhoda and the twins left to return home.

"Should we be wearing clothes when Jan gets here tomorrow?" Val asked anyone.

Aunt Rhoda replied for the rest of us. "I won't be, this is your house and this is what I wear when I am here and I am not going to change that unless non family members show up."

"She is right." Sammi said when she had finished. "This is our house and this is our lifestyle. Plus Jan knows the reason why they never came to visit, so she should expect that we still do this."

We all agreed and settled back down in the sun.

The end of Part 4

*****

As always I hope you have enjoyed following the story. Thank you very much for being a loyal reader. So as not to disappoint, I assure you that there is more to cum, although at this point I cannot honestly say how much more.

For those of you who did not enjoy or did not bother to read part two, my apologies to you, I understand that not all of this story is for everyone. To those of you who rated it with a single star, thank you. One star is better than none.