A Simple Japanese Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even seemed to enjoy it as I started to come in her mouth, although I noticed that she did pull me out and allow my last two or three jets to spray over her face.

She swallowed the sperm that I had deposited in her mouth and then cleaned me off with her lips before reaching for some tissues to wipe down her face.

Maybe she did not like the flavour?

I certainly enjoyed this first time that I had ever come over a girl's face. I wondered whether she knew?

We snuggled down together under the eiderdown and she slowly brought my dick back to life again. In the meantime I fingered her soaking little slit and played with her clit which again seemed to bring on another little orgasm.

This time we did make love, slowly and certainly, in my case, passionately.

As we finished and lay back side by side she said with a little cry in her voice 'Peter-san that was wonderful. So tender. Thank you. Now I know why you gaijin have this reputation for being great lovers. You are my first ever lover except for my fiancée.'

I inwardly smiled that I had done it right. I know I had certainly enjoyed it. I then began to feel guilty that she had been coerced into it and that maybe my prowess in bed would come between her and her fiancée.

I reached over to stroke her face to find a few tears coursing down her cheek. I quickly turned on the bedside light and looked her in the eye.

'Keiko what is the matter, are you upset?'

'No, no,' she said. 'I am happy. Akai has told me not to tell you whether I have been before but I think you have guessed that this is all new for me and I was dreading the thought of this weekend. But really I have been so happy, the other girls are fun, and I have always enjoyed sex, but only so far with my fiancée. And I did not lie to you that you were my first other lover apart from my fiancée I have obviously been fucked before, Yuki just now, this morning when you raided the bedrooms, and last night of course, but it is just that you were the first person to make love to me.'

A few more tears welled up, this time from her and me.

There was nothing I could say, I was emotionally spent, so I just turned out the light again and kissed away her tears to fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

Chapter 6

Again I awoke alone as my clock alarm rang twenty minutes before seven. I quickly refreshed my face teeth and sexual parts, hoping that they were going to get the same treatment as yesterday. We met in the dining room where I managed to get a couple of glasses of orange juice before the raiding parties were off. I was delighted. It was going to be the same.

Yuki took me to the same big bedroom as before and we chose the bed nearest the window this time. I knew, or at least I thought I knew, which one was Mina, the girl we had surprised yesterday. Unless she had changed beds she would be in the one furthest from the window.

Who was this going to be?

Yuki gesticulated for me to take the bottom of the bed this time so I had the thrill of slowly pulling the eiderdown away from a pair of fine legs. What surprised me was that whoever it was, was still wearing stockings. As the eiderdown came off more and more I realised that she was also wearing panties and a bra under her yukata. Looking back I realised that she must have got all dressed up again for her second 'guest' visit the night before.

As the final piece of the eiderdown came away from her face I realised it was Megumi, a regular milf, curvy in all the right places. Perhaps she needed to wear the bra in bed for support.

I must have been lost in my thoughts as I suddenly realised that Yuki was staring to kiss her and that she was struggling a bit. Just to make it look good I assumed.

'Come on Peter-san. Quickly, this is no time to be slow. Rip off her panties and bra, Fuck her. Remember this is rape time. This is what she wants.'

I noticed, even in my reflective mood that this was all spoken in English, I guessed so that Megumi would not understand.

Whatever it galvanised me into action and I did as I was told. I ripped her panties down her legs and threw myself bodily on top of her, forcing my cock deep into her cunt with one thrust. I pulled off her bra and started pumping away into a slightly drier slit than I was used to. She was moaning and wailing a lot even though she had Yuki's dick in her mouth. I hoped with enjoyment.

With my morning woody already to go and my pent up feelings that this was rape, I really took no time at all to flood her pussy with my cum.

Yuki noticed this and quickly said, 'Now change ends. She will wipe off your cock.'

I did as I was told and quickly forced my cock into her mouth which she duly sucked and licked until it was hard again.

By this time Yuki too had come inside her and I was faced with the prospect of changing ends again or calling it a day.

Yuki, again, led me along the path by praising my enthusiasm but saying, 'Great let us now go and get breakfast.'

This brought me back to the real world as I looked down upon Meguro's deliciously used body, leaking cum from her pussy and leaking tears from her eyes.

'Have I hurt her,' I asked Yuki.

He waved it off with a 'No she's fine. Come on, breakfast is getting cold.'

However I did worry and all through breakfast I kept trying to reassure myself that I hadn't been too hard with her.

Yuki was obviously not bothered and threw himself into eating with gusto. I managed a few cups of tea and some more juice.

'Today the coach leaves here sharp at three,' he said loudly resuming his role as tour guide.

'Are the girls coming with us on the coach,' he was asked to laughter.

'No the coach is coming back for them and they are booked on to a later train. After all some of you may have wives meeting you at the station,' he laughed. 'That is if they can get away from their boy-friends in time to be there,' he joked to even more laughter. I wondered how true it was?

This morning you may have the day completely to yourselves, the coach will take any-one who wants to go to the public hot-springs bath in the next village, or you can stay around the pool here where we will start to have a few games of volleyball or football at around ten o'clock. The girls will join us for the games. I guess they should have recovered from their morning exertions by then.'

Chapter 7

It was an easy decision for me as I was not keen on public baths, with or without the hot spring, but I was a little surprised to find that no-one took up the offer of the trip. I rightly assumed that they were staying because the girls were promised again.

I guess it was about ten thirty when the girls eventually appeared, laughing and obviously having a good time. The weather was hot and so they were all in little bikinis. What a sight.

We did play a couple of games of volleyball. Yuki as tour leader was the umpire and he made up a team of 6 fairly fit guys, me included, to play against the girls team.

The losers of course were required to lose an article of clothing each time they lost a match and Yuki made sure that the guys won both matches to get them stripping off their bikini bottoms just before the BBQ lunch was served. It seemed obvious somehow that they left their clothes off over lunch.

I made sure that I sat with Megumi during lunch.

I bowed low to her and apologised for my reaction to her delightful body as I had uncovered it first thing in the morning. I told her that I had been overcome by the moment but that I was very ashamed.

She stood up and bowed back to me. 'Peter-san, I must repeat that I will do absolutely anything to ensure your happiness this weekend.'

Of course, that made me feel so guilty that I just wanted to hug her and offer restitution somehow.

As she stood however she looked me in the eye, winked, and said 'I would like you to do that again sometime. It was very exciting. I have often wondered.....'

She gave me a little kiss. 'Until next time Peter-san.'

This made me feel considerably better and she was also obviously in a good mood so nothing was about to spoil our afternoon.

Except possibly that I saw the girls were putting back on their bikinis.

Yuki sat the girls down by the pool and us guys immediately behind them.

He called the girls up, one by one, to draw from a box a slip of paper that detailed which fancy dress costume the next game demanded they change into.

There were outfits for a schoolgirl, a nurse, a French maid, a nightclub style dress, some lingerie and a monokini with a tiny little thong that would obviously sit between the girl's nether lips and with two straps that went over her breasts but with holes for the nipples. Wow.

Once the girls knew what they were to change into Yuki brought round the ubiquitous long cocktail sticks to select a partner for each girl.

He seemed to be pushing one particular stick towards me which I took.

When we looked at the sticks I had drawn Koike again and was up first to play this game.

We had to stand together in front of the rest of the girls and fellows and were given a hanger holding her change of clothing. Yuki then blindfolded Koike and me and explained that I had to both undress and dress Koike in the new clothes. She was not allowed to help in any major way.

Then they covered the pair of us, and the clothes, with a big material sack, which they pulled over our heads. I guess that the idea was that nobody could see exactly what we were doing under there, but that all the movements would be fairly suggestive. It also meant that I felt no compunction about fondling Koike as I worked.

Knowing that she could not be seen I quickly pulled off her bikini top and bottoms. She meantime had dropped the swim trunks that I was wearing down to my knees and was slowly masturbating my dick. I was in heaven. Talk about a distraction from the task in hand.

I fondled her breasts for a while and then pushed a couple of fingers inside her until I felt her start to orgasm. I quickly finished her off and began to feel guilty that we had as yet not even started trying to get her dressed.

Luckily she had drawn one of the easier costumes to put on, the lingerie.

I started with the stockings, easing them up her legs, feeling plenty of flesh as I did it. I then felt my way around the suspender belt and attached the hooks to the stocking tops. All this time one or more of my fingers was in close proximity to her pussy lips or clitoris. I pulled on her bra, fastening it behind her and spent a couple of minutes adjusting her tits inside it, until they felt comfortable - to both of us.

I pulled the negligee over her shoulders and fastened the ties at the front and then lastly pulled up the gauzy little panties with much reluctance and a long last feel between her sopping wet lips.

She reciprocated by bending lower and finishing me off in her mouth then swallowing my cum. I came as quietly as I could but I know I shuddered and said, 'Oh my god,' a couple of times. This must have alerted the small crowd who had been watching us to recognise that we had finished and we received a big cheer.

Yuki then told us to take off each other's masks first before he pulled the sack from over our heads.

I was pleased to do this as it means that I could see Koike for a final kiss before everyone started watching us. I quickly remembered to pull up my shorts. I didn't want people guessing what we had been doing.

We took off each other's masks and I leant in for the kiss.

I suddenly realised how light it was in this particular sack and looked around to see that the thick sack had merely been a delusion. It had been a see-through gauze bag, which would have covered none of our activities. No wonder they were standing and cheering, even the girls.

How embarrassed were we. It was obvious that Koike knew no more of it than I had. She stood there blushing from the soles of her feet to the top of her head, She was not even worried about the gauzy nightie and underwear that she had on. Like me she was remembering what we had done to each other in full public view.

All I remember is Yuki clapping me and pointing me back to my seat and Akai coming forward to take Koike by the hand and lead her back to her seat at the side.

One by one then the other girls came up, with their drawn partners, donned the masks and proceeded to undress and dress again in front of us. The guys of course were not shy about fondling their partners, completely undressing them first, as I had, and then showing off their body parts to the audience. Yuki knew what he was doing in deceiving me, because I would never have taken so many liberties with Koike as these guys did. She would never have been comfortable either being undressed in front of the crowd, particularly having to go first.

Mina was the last to get dressed, putting on the monokini, which really suited her. The peep hole straps showed off her, probably, false but beautiful breasts, allowing her nipples to poke through and the single string that passed down though her legs and up her back crease was narrow enough that it fitted comfortably, or possibly uncomfortably between her labia. A beautiful sight.

An early tea was then served with the girls acting as hostesses, pouring for us and then sitting with us, or on our knees until we had drunk it.

Koike was much in demand in her lingerie as was Mina, the guys groping their very available bottoms and tits.

Megumi, dressed as a schoolgirl came to me with the teapot and asked if she could sit on my lap as she served it. She was so obviously not cross with me for raping her earlier that I was delighted and made room in my lap.

As she was sitting there she reached down between her legs and started getting me hard, not a difficult thing to do as it turned out.

I have never sipped tea before with a schoolgirl sitting on my lap playing with my cock. It quickly hardened under Megumi's experienced hands. No sooner than it was hard than she stood up, pulled it out from under my swimming costume, pulled her schoolgirl panties, to one side and sat back down hard upon it, pushing it right up her cunt as far as it would go.

She then proceeded to giggle and wriggle, lisping like a young schoolgirl as she tried to make me cum. I think Akai and Rin knew what she was doing but as I was sitting towards the back and most of the guys had their eyes on Mina and Koike I was mainly in a little world of my own.

Megumi wriggled enough, bouncing up and down and round and around to quickly make me cum, even though I had cum about an hour earlier with Koike.

Akai and Rin nodded their approval as Megumi stood and then poured me a refill. As she bent in front of me I groped her pussy to find the wet patch that my cum was making as it dripped out of her into her knickers.

I'll bet that was uncomfortable.

She gave me a little kiss and moved on to pour more tea elsewhere.

Suddenly the girls were all up collecting tea pots and walking towards the kitchen.

I wondered what games we had in store next.

Instead Yuki stood and gave us his farewell speech, thanking us for coming, hoping that we had had a good time and telling us that the coach would be ready to leave in thirty minutes.

One of the other guests stood and formally thanked our hosts, the Takefuni Group, the Chairman Sato-san and of course Yuki for hosting the weekend and the golf. There was absolutely no mention of the girls.

I walked back with the others to quickly shower, pack and get ready to get on the coach. I quickly went to the bedrooms where I knew the girls had been to thank them and even ask for a telephone number perhaps, but there were no girls in sight and the rooms had been converted into living areas.

We were obviously not expected to see them again.

The only time when the girls were mentioned after that was on the train. It was just Yuki and I sitting talking as the train drew into Tokyo central.

'Peter-san, I must apologise for the little trick I played on you with the see-through sack. Everyone else however knew the trick and I knew you would enjoy it more if you thought no-one could see what you were doing.'

I punched him lightly on the shoulder and agreed that while I had been very shocked it would not have been as good if I had known I was being watched. I now had the opportunity to bring up Koike.

'Also,' I said, 'Koike would not have been happy as she was still very shy about getting undressed in public, It must have been hard for her as it was her first time there. I don't suppose you could give me her phone number?'

'Now now Peter- san, you should know better than to ask. Firstly what on earth makes you think that it was her first time there? Just because she said so? Remember her vow 'I will do anything I can to make this weekend a success for you.' Do you think that it could just be a bit of play acting that makes you feel good and her feel better when she goes back to her fiancée, if she has one?'

'And also what an embarrassment if you were to ring her and she is happily with her fiancée or married or with her children even. Peter-san you must not get involved. Be like all the other men and forget they were even there.'

Good advice and I have tried. Really I have.

I have also tried to put a lot of business Yuki's way in the hope of being invited again. It is not very motivating in business to hope that your customers do not pay up.